Monday Night Swim

Story Info
Fun and games at the pool.
989 words
3.61
80.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a raven-haired, tall, Spanish beauty who enjoys swimming naked. She's slim, with small, perky breasts. When she swims on her back, her breasts form two perfect globes that attract the eyes of every "swimmer".

For some time now we've gone to a late Friday night nudist swim at a local swimming pool. Being an entirely clothes optional event people seem more at ease than at the beach or even at a regular swim, conversations are jovial and it's easy to make contact and friends. One young man, a few years our junior, always greeted with a warm hello and casual conversations each time we met.

I noticed, the second time we went to the pool, that he lingered opposite my wife's shower stall and carefully dried himself. My wife said later that she thought his penis began to swell as he towelled himself and that he was "richly endowed".

Every evening we went to the pool the same procedure occurred. This man would linger in the pool until we climbed out and then stand in front of the stall when my wife showered. After each time my wife confirmed that she now knew for certain that his penis became swollen and that it was, indeed, both thick and long.

One evening while standing in the shallow end of the pool talking with some friends, our young acquaintance placed himself behind my wife. My wife was busy talking about her backache which she often gets from the lifting at her work. He began gently massaging my wife's back, something she never objects to and greatly enjoys. While he massaged her, he ever so gently moved one of her arms behind her and placed her hand on his swollen cock. She reacted with a startled splash and as I turned from my conversation I could see her cheeks flush.

She didn't tell me until we were on our way home what had happened. I laughed and was aroused at the same time. When we got home I asked her for more details and we climbed into bed and fucked wildly.

Unfortunately there was no repeat of this particular adventure although the showering procedure repeated itself each week.

The city we lived in had decided a number of years earlier to tear down our local swimming pool, apparently thinking downtown businesses needed more parking spaces. When the pool was closed we lost contact with all but a few of the couples from the Friday night swim and heard nothing from my wife's favourite toy.

That is, we heard nothing until three weeks ago, when my wife opened her e-mail and found a brief note from this young man. A new nudist group had opened a Monday night swim at a local therapy pool. The pool is quite short but the water would be a warming 32 C. He wrote to say hello and invited us (my wife) to the swim.

Instead of going to our regular Monday night swim at the city's Olympic-sized pool to swim lengths, we decided to warm our winter-chilled bones at this new pool.

We arrived, signed in, got undressed, showered and climbed into the refreshingly warm waters of the therapy pool. I was just entering the pool when I saw my wife's admirer quickly move to her side and give her a welcoming hug (yes everyone is naked). My wife turned to me and flashed a smile (later to tell me that as soon as he hugged her he moved her hand to his cock and she could feel it start to swell...I'm assuming she left her hand there long enough to be able to tell).

For the rest of the evening swim my wife stayed close to his side with only one hand visible above the water's surface for most of the time. When we went to shower he stood, as usual, in front of her stall and put on his little show for her. My body tingled or more accurately my penis dripped pre-cum all the way home and our love making had a new fantasy that night.

That was two weeks ago. We came home last night after the Monday swim and my wife had a fresh adventure to share. She had had her hand on his penis for most of the evening. His penis had gone from mild arousal to stone hard all the while our group chatted about everything from weather to vacation resorts. His penis began to be so swollen that it spread beyond the easy grasp of her hand. She said that as she stood next to him, he moved behind her and placed his cock between her legs.

Now, I knew they we doing something. I could see her position herself in front of him and she held on to a side bar along the pool's edge. But I had no idea (although I had hoped for something like this) that he was rubbing his cock...did I mention that he has a considerably long and thick cock... back and forth between her legs. My wife said that, if I had looked down when she signalled me, I could have seen his cock head pushing past her clitoris since his cock extended from her ass to well beyond her thighs. She didn't dare move too much, she said, or his cock would have slipped in.

First of all, I don't think a cock that size can just "slip in". Secondly, at a nudist swim, some people might get a little upset if two people start thrashing around in no obvious need of assistance. Thirdly, I don't know how long a filtering system in a therapy pool needs to circulate out a load of sperm. And fourthly, need I say it, I want to be in on the fun part so next time, we should get a room.

Wish us luck for next week.

More to come...