Monday's Quarterback

Story Info
Twin sisters bed down a football hero.
3.5k words
4.21
34.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Taylor Pritchett, "JT" to his friends and fans, nursed his drink as he settled his recently-pounded butt in his bar stool. His six-four frame ached all over, though he did his best to hide the pain from his teammates partying happily and the public walking by. Only three hours earlier, JT had led the New Orleans Saints to a come-from-behind win over the arch-rival Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons new defensive end, Alabama's fair-haired boy just a college championship season before, had slammed him into the turf all afternoon. A double team by his loyal left tackle and center had allowed him to sneak in the game-winning touchdown.

All New Orleans loves a party when the Saints win. This night was no exception. JT was sedate, though he had once partied as hard as any ballplayer after a victory. But a stupid incident had clouded his past. It had almost ended his career.

Three seasons before, the Saints, unbeaten in their first ten games, had upset the heavily-favored New England Patriots in a shoot out at the Mercedes-Benz Super Dome. JT was riding high as he and his teammates went to a local gentlemen's club to celebrate. A room was set aside in the back of the dimly-lit place building for the players to play with the manager's "best girls." The Saints in the room passed one girl amongst each other, JT being the last to pound her hard and deep. The girl, wasted and scared, managed to get away. The next day she told the Times Picayune what had happened. She also revealed that she was only 16.

Angry from the embarrassment, the Saints ownership waived the least necessary players. They made sure that they were blackballed from the League. But JT got off with a fine and suspension. The Saints hoped to trade him to Jacksonville, the Siberia of the League, for a pack of draft picks. But the Jaguars did not want his huge contract and the baggage that came with it.

With no choice, JT remained loyal to the Saints, accepting any community service chore sent his way. No one ever saw him near a woman, even his own mother, a season ticket holder. As long as the Saints won, JT was left alone. But whenever they lost he got an earful every time he went out in public. Even his jersey, once a hot commodity in New Orleans, hit the discount racks as soon as the season started.

But after three years, JT got a reprieve. Winning made fans forget past indiscretions. They left him to have his postgame dinner or drinks in peace. While JT was still "Jimmy Taboo" in the hearts and minds of the cynics, the most faithful knew that he had to play at his best for the Saints to win a Super Bowl.

JT looked around the opulent room. Well-dressed women, all sizes and shapes, were everywhere, some with a date, most not. Tall, tanned, with which dark hair and a well-groomed mustache, JT had fancied himself a ladies man until that fateful day three years ago. Apparently, most of the women who most recently crossed his path disagreed. They walked by, not bothering to make eye contact. But one man did.

"JT? JT Pritchett?" The tall but heavy-set man dressed in a light gray suit and white open-collared shirt carried a long-neck beer as if he was swinging a bowling pin. "That really you?"

JT smiled weakly and nodded. Had it really come down to this? He reached into his jacket pocket, figuring that the man wanted an autograph.

"No, no, no," the man said in a local drawl, raising his hand. "I got lots of Saints swag at home. I just want to introduce you to my wife. She's a huge fan of your's. I can't get her to shut up talking about you."

"I'm really, sorry, uhhh Mr."

"Maran, Billy Maran."

"Well, Billy, I'm sorry. I'm sure she'll come around after the season's over," JT said. He smiled and turned back to his drink.

Billy reached for JT's non-throwing shoulder. "Um, I don't think so, Mr. Pritchett. She'd get your face tattooed to her titties if I let her."

JT tried to release Billy's tight grip. It took more effort than he expected, but he got the man's huge hand away. "Look, Billy. I'm sorry about you and your wife. Now can you please go away?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Billy actually had a serious grin on his face, as if he believed that he could actually abduct the Crescent City's hero of the day.

"What do you mean?" asked JT, raising an eyebrow and closing his fist. But he hid it below the bar. The very last thing that he wanted to do was get into a fight with a fan.

"JT, if you don't fuck my wife, I'll never here the end of it. All it'll be is 'JT this' and 'JT that' when we're asleep. But if I fulfill her fantasy I'm golden."

"Billy, I'm sorry. Now would you please go?" JT signaled for the bartender to call security.

"Fuck you, Pritchett. And fuck the horse you rode in on." Billy glared at the bouncer who had arrived on the scene, but he did not put up a fight. He turned towards the door and left, taking a gulp of his longneck before tossing the bottle outside the front door.

"Whatever," JT mumbled for no one to hear as he saw Billy leave unescorted.

JT finished his drink and walked out of the bar. He never liked to have valets drive his car. The barkeeps and restauranteurs, valuing his business, accommodated him with a reserved parking spot. The hotels loved this. It was cheap marketing. JT's Corvette was the most recognized car in New Orleans. It was a special edition that he'd picked up off the factory floor in Kentucky and shook out on the journey home. Usually the car was under lights, no one near it. Not a soul in New Orleans would dare to steal JT Pritchett's car. He'd have the wrath of a city and its football team to deal with.

But this time a woman in a low-cut dress was sitting on the trunk of his Corvette. She looked middle-aged, streaks of gray through her short black hair. But she had the figure of a much younger woman.

"JT, I apologize for Billy," she said. "He should have never bothered you like that."

JT's eyelids lifted. "You mean, you're his wife?"

"Sister in law, actually. I'm Tammy. Cammy's at my place. Billy won't let her anywhere near here." She showed him a picture of two women together, arms around each other, wearing identical floral print sundresses. It would have been too easy for JT, or anyone else, to mistake one for the other.

"Are you two.."

"Ummm, yes. Twins."

"Identical?"

"Hell, yeah sweetie. Even here." She pulled down the front of her dress slightly to reveal a rose on her tit. "Ain't no one can tell us apart."

JT smiled as he eyed Tammy. Nice body, he had to admit, though her breasts had surrendered a little to age. As she flashed him a smile, JT was reminded of a rainy night, deep in his memory, that he had spent with Irene Cassidy, the mother of a high school teammate. Irene was the MILF of every football player's dream at Curtis High. A divorcee', she had JT over once for dinner and a little something extra while her son was with his dad for the weekend.

"Where's your car, Tammy?" JT asked. "I'll walk you over so you can get home safe."

"Oh, sweetie, Cammy dropped me off. She knew what Billy would do to her if she got within ten feet of you. So she had me run interference. Just like you send a receiver on a decoy route."

JT smiled. "Are you a football fan?" he asked, as he looked at her cleavage.

"Hell, yeah, baby. LSU Tigers, the Saints. I love all you boys. I've had my legs around a few football players in my day."

"Don't think your day is over," JT answered.

Tammy licked her lips. "Well, ain't you sweet. You don't look like some leech who'd go out banging underaged girls."

JT's shoulders sunk. "We didn't know. Please m'am. We didn't know until she came forward."

"Oh sweetie, don't worry about it. You seem like a good guy. Good looking, too. Just like on a bubble gum card. Just as sugary, too, I bet." Tammy licked her lips again and stepped close to New Orleans' football hero. She wrapped her hand around his neck and leaned in to kiss him smack on the lips.

JT was stunned. But he loved her scent and the feel of her nipples on his chest. He kissed her back full on the lips.

"Mmmmm, ohh JT," Tammy purred. "Put me in that bucket seat. We'll go have some fun."

JT held the passenger door open and helped Tammy into the Vette. He shut the door behind her as she pulled her skirt inside. JT got into the driver's seat and fired up the powerful V-8.

"Love that sound," said Tammy, as she reached across the console to steal another kiss. This time tongues danced.

JT entered Tammy's address in the navigation system and put the Vette in gear. Tammy reached her hand over the console, and slowly massaged his cock. "Don't want to make you too wet, baby," she said as he drove carefully. The address was on the outskirts of the city, though his car, plate JT QB, was sure to be recognized anywhere. But he had not been with a woman in so long, and Tammy was more than willing.

"There we are," Tammy said with delight as the Vette pulled into the driveway. A light came on in the house as the car pulled close to a garage door. "Put it in here, babe. No one will see it."

JT did as he was told. He let the car coast in slowly. Then he turned off the ignition and got out to help Tammy exit the sporty beast. He closed the garage door behind them then took Tammy's hand.

Tammy fiddled with her purse, found the keys to her front door. She turned the knob. There before her and JT was Cammy, her near-identical twin. Tammy's hair was slightly longer; her breasts rounder, too. The bulge that Tammy had massaged grew larger untouched.

"Look who brought me home," Tammy said to her sister. "Ain't he all that?"

"And more," Cammy said, smiling and licking her lips.

"Ol' Billy acted dopey again," said Tammy, as she tossed her purse on the dining room table. "Maybe you should stay here tonight, sis."

Cammy couldn't take her eyes off JT. "Mmmmm, maybe you're right."

"Sis, you know this is like kidnapping. JT here was being the gentleman so you wouldn't have to come get me," Tammy said.

"Oh and I really appreciate it." But instead of coming towards JT, Cammy approached her sister. She wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her deep.

"Ohhh, " Tammy muttered. "Sis, we have company!"

"Mmmmm, yeah, I know. But he doesn't seem to mind." They eyed the bulge between JT's legs.

The sisters resumed their embrace, their kiss deepened as their hands explored each other's bodies. With Tammy's back facing JT, Cammy played with the straps on her's sister's party dress. Gently pushing them aside, she kissed her shoulders. She looked up for a moment as Tammy nibbled her ear. Cammy's eyes met JT's. "What are you waiting for, sweetie?" Cammy asked in a soft sultry voice. "C'mon, join in."

JT stepped slowly behind Tammy, running his fingers down her spine while Cammy kissed down to suck her sister's tits. He let Tammy's dress drop softly to the floor and wrapped an arm around her waist. Then he planted kisses down her neck and shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm, sweetie, you have a nice touch," purred Tammy. She eased back into JT's hardening bulge, her hips in a slow grind. As Cammy concentrated on tit play, JT's lips tasted Tammy's mouth. Tammy reached around, ran a hand through JT's hair and slid her tongue into his mouth. He inched closer, running his long fingers along Tammy's hip bone, while Cammy kissed her belly. "Ohhh, I'm loving this so much," mumbled Tammy. "Let's take it into the bedroom."

Tammy took JT and Cammy by the hand. She led them both upstairs to her king-size bed. As Tammy and JT exchanged kisses at the foot of the bed, Cammy undid JT's pants. She pulled down his drawers and reached for his cock. She sculpted it thoroughly in her long fingers, then dropped to her knees. Cammy smiled at her handiwork. She kissed the head, taking it deep between her lips, then licked around the rim and down the shaft, squeezing JT's balls. She pushed it into her mouth and started sucking, her arms wrapped around the quarterback legs, a hand squeezing his ass. Cammy pumped him hard, her head bobbing fast while Tammy was sucking his tongue. As Cammy pushed JT's cock into her throat, Tammy pushed JT's face down on to her tits. Cammy brought JT to the point of no return, taking the load in her throat.

"Oh, sweetie, I knew you'd taste something special," Cammy said. She got up, kissed Tammy deep, sharing his taste with her sister.

"Yummy," said Tammy, licking her lips. "But you've got to get on that bed 'sis. You've been dreaming so long for this."

Cammy smiled and winked at JT. "Ohh yes," she drawled, running her fingers around JT's waist.

The sensations and signals made JT's cock twitch. But JT was also nervous. Football players always had their groupies. He had bedded down quite a few early in his career. Most only wanted the thrill. They never expected to become his girlfriend. Heck, most never expected to see him again. But these ladies were different—and apparently inseparable and insatiable.

"What's the matter, honey?" Cammy asked, noticing a vacant expression on JT's face. "Didn't you like it?" She took his hand, locking fingers gently.

"You remember the stories, the ones about me from three years ago?" JT asked.

"Sure, sugar. But we don't care about that. And we won't tell anyone you were her," Cammy replied. "My sis was just trying to keep Billy off your back. We'll take good care of you. Honest, we will."

Cammy placed a wet kiss on JT's lips while she ran a hand down his ass. Then Tammy kissed him, too, and started stroking him."

"Ohh, sis. I bet there's still magic in that 'ol wand," said Tammy.

"Don't I know it, and it looks so yummy." Cammy kissed JT deep while Tammy kept stroking.

The twins were as into each other as they were into JT. The threesome relaxed on the bed kissing. Then Cammy got up on all fours, stretched out over JT's long body. As Tammy reached into her nightstand, grabbing a strap on. Cammy kissed down JT's belly to get ready to suck him off once more. Tammy smiled, mounted the strap on, then slid into into her sister's pussy. She squeezed Cammy's hips as soon as her sister had JT's cock in her mouth. As JT's jizz burst all over Cammy's face, Tammy's thrusts caused her sister to squirt hard. As Cammy finished licking JT's cream, Tammy licked the juices off her twin's pussy and thighs. They each shared their tastes with JT in deep kisses.

The three relaxed, JT in the middle, the ladies arms wrapped around him. Each had a leg around him, too. "Sugar, why don't you come hang with us?" asked Cammy. "You're welcome anytime. Think of our home as your home. Like a 'safe house.' You know, like those spy movies?"

JT laughed. But he also liked the idea. Cammy and Tammy were not only beautiful; they appeared genuinely caring. But there was Billy to deal with. The idiot might go to the press, ask for cash to keep quiet, or worse, seriously hurt himself if he was the jealous type.

"Cammy, your husband. He's..."

Cammy nodded. "Yeah, I know. Crazy. But he's no angel either. He's dipped his stick in a few places it didn't belong. But he doesn't care if I have my fun, or who I have it with." She smiled at Tammy, then reached over and squeezed her hand.

Poor Billy, JT thought to himself. Cuck to his sister in law. The dummy could have enjoyed a night like JT had just had, if he'd been a tad smarter.

"Anyhow, JT, why don't you stay the night? We'll make you a nice breakfast before you take off," Tammy said. "Breakfast in bed. Three trays waiting." Tammy and Cammy smiled as they eyed his naked body.

"Mmm, How can I resist?" JT kissed Cammy, then Tammy, who brought his cock to attention.

"Oh, I got to take that thing for a ride," said Tammy. She straddled JT's lap and mounted herself on her sculpted creation, sliding down slowly. They quickly found a rhythm while Cammy tasted her Tammy's mouth and massaged her tits. "Oh baby, nothing better," Tammy mumbled. She bit her lip as JT pushed harder, rising up as she came down.

JT grabbed Tammy's hips, pulling her down to help deepen his thrust. He worked his hips, his ass, probably harder than he did at anything besides football. Tammy's wetness coated his cock quickly, trickling to his balls as well. Cammy was now nibbling Tammy's tits, sucking away the pain, but leaving her mark. As Tammy and JT climaxed only seconds apart, Cammy pinched her sisters nipples hard. The combined sensations caused Tammy to burst happily. Her juices poured all over JT's hips and thighs. After Tammy finished milking JTs cock and dismounted, Cammy licked her off. Then Cammy did the same to JT's cock.

The three exchanged kisses, sharing their tastes until they fell asleep on the cum-covered sheets. They awoke four hours later to a loud bang at the front door.

"Tammy!" a deep voice shouted from the sunlight. "Let me in! I know you've got that slut with you in there!"

Tammy's bedroom window was above the front door. She opened the drapes and pulled it up. Looking down, she saw Billy, dressed as if he had not slept all night.

"Oh shit," said Cammy. "Billy's in the sauce again."

JT got up from the bed and looked around for his clothes. It was now 6 AM. He barely had enough time to go home, shower and show up on time to view films of the next week's opponent. He had never been late to any football meeting or practice. It would only set a bad example for his teammates. He found his clothes, as well as his wallet and his car keys. Cammy pointed to the bathroom door. She closed and guarded it while JT dressed. After he put on his clothes, Cammy grabbed his hand while Tammy and Bill kept exchanging insults.

"C'mon, I'll take you out the back," Cammy said. She led him down the stairs, out the back door behind Tammy's kitchen. "There's a back door to the garage, too." Cammy whispered, as they saw Billy outside, still yelling at the upstairs window. "Run."

JT and Cammy ran for the back of the garage. Luckily they were fast enough not to attract Billy's attention. Cammy had to force the key into the lock and jiggle the knob, but JT was able to help her push it open quickly. "Get in the car," Cammy ordered.

After JT opened the Vette's driver's door, Cammy leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. Then she playfully slapped him on the ass. As JT buckled up and fired the Chevy V-8, Cammy opened and pulled up the garage door. JT put the Vette into reverse. As the backing car got close to Billy, JT swung the wheel, avoiding any obstacles around the driveway. But the wheels dug a circle into the grass on the front lawn. Billy's mouth dropped as he saw the Vette circle and pull away. He quickly read the letters on the back license plate, SB QB1.

JT made it to his meeting on time. That week the Saints hit the road for Miami and blew out the Dolphins 42-0. JT was never so relaxed in a football game. With the Saints up 35-0 at the start of the third quarter, he gave way to his backup to finish for the afternoon. When the team got home, he drove to celebrate the night—and Monday morning—with Cammy and Tammy.

JT did that every week for the rest of the season, and spent the full weekend of the bye week with the twins. The Saints went deep into the playoffs, but the Packers prevailed in the conference championship game. JT hated to lose in front of the hometown crowd more than anything. But Cammy and Tammy, who had been given tickets, were there to ease his pain. Billy never bothered him, nor the twins, again.