Mondays Will Never Be The Same

Story Info
Breaking in a fellow work on the job.
2.2k words
4.47
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers

A profane screech trailed by a squawk so loud and obnoxious it would have honored a dying pea fowl heralds an unearthly sound so high pitched no one heard it in the small 15 foot by 15 foot Remote Field Center but by impaling itself into the subconscious of everyone it causes them to shiver and shrug as if a ghost had walked on their grave.

Disturbing the now overarching silence a tentative female voice asks "Hello?" Then with slightly more authority, "Hello, this is I&E calling the RFC. Respond please."

At the north end of the large open space were six 55 inch flat screens that two board operators watch to ensure the proper operation of the three Cogeneration steam and electrical units. They were currently snickering giving each other a high 5. The Head Operator sitting at a desk in the middle of the room turned and looked at me. I shook my head, I knew the I&E chic had been set up, once again. Just as I knew I was going to get the brunt of her recoil. I had just come in from doing the afternoon survey of the plants and just wanted to kick back, eat lunch and watch the football playoff game on my phone, but from the way he was looking at me I knew that wasn't going to happen. My desk is at the opposite end of the center from the board operators, he came toward me.

"Laurel and Hardy on the board over there have been fucking with Carolyn the new I&E chic all day. They told her their stator needed twisting and she could only do that out at Substation 36. When she got there she called in for you to come help her but you were out so they told her they were wrong and that it was at the top of HRSG C."

"And?" I asked taking my first bite of lunch.

"And since you have been sniffing around trying to get into pants, you get to go tell that they are fucking with her and that it is time for lunch. Does that tuna fish you are eating have tiny pieces of pickles in it?"

"No, it is old and beginning to turn green, you want some?"

"Sure, thanks." He picked up the other half of my tuna fish, mayonnaise and pickle sandwich finishing it off in two bites. We have worked together for the last two years so I knew it would be gone even if I hadn't said anything. "What do you mean, sniffing around?" I asked getting up, "I'm the only one who talks to her as a person, you three horn dogs only look at her tits." I headed toward the door, "Call her back and tell her I'm on my way."

"Right away sweetie dear."

"Fuck you asswipe," I shouted back going out the door." I didn't have to hear it to know they were snickering.

Walking away from the center I looked up at HRSG C. It is a 186 foot tall Heat Recovery Steam Generator attached to the ass end of a gargantuan electrical generating gas turbine. No operator goes up there if they don't have too. There is no reason too, everything that is up there is control remotely at the RFC. If she wasn't so brand new she would have known that. Well she really should have known that stators don't need twisting unless she is bullshitting about being I&E too.

As I climbed the stair to the top I thought about what the HO had said. Was I sniffing around her to get laid? Maybe. And why not we are both single. I thought about how she looked. Even in coveralls you knew she had big hips, smaller waist and big tits. It helped that she was cute and smiled a lot. She had long dirty blond hair that if she didn't always have it in a ponytail would fall nearly to her tits. A great big ass, as big as her tits were wide, friendly smile and bright blue eyes that if you took the time to look at them and not her tits were as loving as she probably was. At least I hope she would be that loving. She did have nice tits.

I stopped half way up to catch my breath. I could see the top of the RFC and HRSG A off to the right, Gibson flats to the west, and even farther west Great Falls. To the north blocked by the body of the turbine inlet housing sets Maelstrom AFB and HRSG B. As I climb farther up I can see parts of the Missouri river between hills to the southwest. One platform from the top sits the deaerator and I stop again, I see the hills to the North and east. I have to go up two more flights of stairs then I can see toward the southeast and the hills around my home town of Tracy.

Reaching the top I looked around for her. The wind chilled my cheeks. Even with the sun out the wind cut through you, I pulled my jacket tighter around me. To my left was the high pressure boiler, it was nine feet in diameter with 4 inch thick insulation making it look even bigger buried behind a maze of piping and platforms. There were six 8 inch pipes extending from it down into the HRSG. These pipes ran in between the High Pressure boiler and the Low Pressure boiler in an area separated from where I was walking by railing as was the area to my right that was a sheer drop to the concrete. The areas that were safe to walk had open mesh metal grading that wouldn't transmit the heat from the skin of the unit. Also you could look through it at the skin to see any hot spots and in some areas all the 187 feet to the ground.

To the south of the platform on the other side of the low pressure boiler were four 6 inch pipes going into the HRSG and the top of the exhaust stack. There was a small walk way around the low pressure boiler so you could get to the other end of the boilers. I didn't go this way I went to the end closer to the exhaust stack for the piping from the low pressure boiler blocked a lot more of the wind. That is when I saw her.

She was leaning against the low pressure boiler main circulation piping, arms stretched across the top of them, coveralls unzipped and down to her waist showing off her bountiful breasts perky from the cold. "About time" she smiled, her ear to ear grin was open and warm.

"Ah, those, ah look very nice, but I believe they may need to be kept warm." I said walking toward her. To my amazement she steps out of the coveralls, showing me a quick glimpse of heart shaped pubic hair. In spite of the cold my cock is getting hard. She steps back into them and my cock succumbs to the cold, until she walks past me and I see that she has them on backwards and her ample ass is hanging out the back jiggling as she walks.

Standing at the western rail she looks over her shoulder at me, "well?" She wiggles her ass then bending over pushes it out toward me. I don't question it, I respond. Her pussy lips are wide open to the chill of the cold Montana spring and need my warmth to protect them. Stepping behind her I unzip and drop my FR pants sliding my ridged cock into her well lubricated pussy. We move together, my body protects those full lips as she warms my cock with her deep and wide pussy. The brisk wind raises goose bumps on her back so pulling myself closer covering her back I slide my hands under her coveralls and begin kneading her supple breasts to ensure they will not incur undo cold. I hear her moan with pleasure before the cold wind strips her words away. I don't need to hear them her body does all the talking I need. She drives my cock deeper into her as we begin to rock the deck as we pound our love into being. Quickening our pace, my grasp on her malleable melons, her pussy's hold on my cock and her hold on the railing we come in a blast of hot passion radiating our love in staggering doses so overwhelming that the deck shakes causing us to lose our balance stumbling into the post the high vibration shutdown switch is mounted on.

Together we sway our bodies, our love is now loose upon the deck. My love deep inside, her my hands firmly grasping her conspicuous tits we vibrate with the overwhelming shaking of the structure as the auto shutdowns kicks in. It is undoubtedly responsible for our second cuming within seconds of our first, and just as responsible for our panic once we came out of our lustful fog.

Her look of star lost ecstasy was oh too quickly replaced by panic. I looked her in the eyes, shouting and pointing, hopefully to be heard above then venting steam stack just a few feet away from us, "Run over there and change. I'll stall them at the top of the stairs. I was showing you some switches when I bumped into the auto shutdown." Being very smart she didn't bother to nod or anything, she just runs.

For everything except the High Vibration shutdown the unit can be restarted from the RFC. The High Vib is a manual reset to ensure the cause of the high vibration is verified before being reset. Just in case the cause of the vibration is something that can damage the unit, meaning they will be running up here soon. I started isolating the boiler valves per procedure and when I saw them at the top of the stairs I went and repeated what I told her. By the time they had helped me isolate the valves she came around the corner dressed correctly with all her I&E gear on her shoulders and waist. We caught eyes and I stumbled on the grading. My boss yelled at me, "Hey fuckhead keep you dick in your pants and shut this fucker down."

Later that night, after we had shut it down, purge it and restarted it, I was sitting in my bosses' office in my usual spot, in the chair next to the door. And as usual he was standing leaning on some file cabinets off to the left of his desk. He looked at me, looked at the ceiling and back at me. "What the fuck were you thinking about up there? Don't answer that I know what you were thinking. You were thinking about how you could get into her pants. Showing off, and most likely had good intentions but when you showered her how to check the high vibration alarm you got distracted and forgot to lock down the SD BP. Right?"

"Well sort of." I smiled, "Here's what happened and I really couldn't help it boss. I got distracted when she began wiggling the external holder for her compression fitting. Seeing it I just had to whip out my ridge coupling and pound it into her, threading my way deeper and deeper into the vast recesses of her bulkhead.

Then with my ridged member clamped firmly into her swedge lock fitting I slid my hands under her external insulation and taking handfuls of her malleable enhanced accessories kneading them to ensure they wouldn't incur undo cold fractures. As we become bonded tighter than hydrogen in a carbon molecule we moved together as a well-oiled machine.

Then to get the last bit of torque out of my expansion joint she rotated her position but for me to sustain the ductility and prevent elongation of my flange spreader it was vital that I match her torque with deepness, speed and direction. Focusing on trying to maintain our inter-pass heat as we approached our sustainable heat limit stop while upholding my grasp on her malleable enhancements I stumbled. So as I tried to regain my balance I inadvertently kicked the post the high vibration shutdown switch was mounted on.

He looked at me, dazed. "So you were fucking? No fucking way am I telling them that. You got distracted. Period."

"Whatever you say boss." He wasn't scolding me, he was making sure we had our stories straight. The PUC was going to want to know why the major source of power, behind hydroelectric, for the greater Great Falls area went down. And telling them not even in very technical terms that we were fucking, most likely wouldn't be the best, so I went along with his version of the story. But I really did enjoy fucking off, or FUCKING on the job. And couldn't wait to do it on the top of the other HRSG's, but this time I think we will bypass the auto shutdown first.

zenblue
zenblue
3 Followers