Money Grab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got home the girls were locked in Calley's room and they didn't come out until dinner. They cooked and made Davis eat at the dining table instead of on the sofa or at the bar where they usually sat. They made him take a shower after dinner and when he came out, clad in boxers and a t-shirt Malina made him sit in the recliner facing the fireplace. She got him a glass of the good, single-malt Scotch. He was curious to find out what was going on but she refused to say anything. She put on some smooth jazz and cuddled up in his lap on the recliner.

"Are you seducing me, little girl?" he asked.

"No, but it is a good idea," she said. "Tonight is going to be special, Davis."

"In what way?" he asked. "How could it get any better? I'm holding my dream girl on my lap, she's trying to get me drunk and there's a nice fire. It doesn't get any better than this."

"Yes, Davis; it does get better," she said.

He heard the door open behind them and when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye he tried to look. Malina covered his eyes. "Don't look, Davis; you will spoil the surprise."

When she uncovered his eyes, Calley stood in front of them. She had on a red lace camisole and a red lace garter belt with black silk stockings. His jaw dropped and he was unable to speak for a minute. "Jesus, Calley; where did you get that outfit? You look amazing!"

"We made it," Malina giggled. "Is Calley not beautiful?"

"She's ravishing," he said. "Let me look at you for a minute, baby."

She turned in a slow circle and his breath caught in his throat. The camisole was low cut, leaving most of her big breasts exposed. The tops of her areolas peeked out over it and her breasts jiggled and swayed freely as she moved. She wore no panties and her perfect Latina ass was on full display. When she turned back to face him the little patch of dark curls between her thighs shone with a glossy sheen in the firelight He could catch just a hint of pink peeking out through the curls and it looked wet and glistening.

"Tonight is make Calley... I do not know the word; gravid? Como se dice embarazada, Calley?"

Calley burst into laughter. Malina looked confused. "What is funny, Calley?"

"You are," Calley laughed. "You're so amazing, baby. You have this huge vocabulary that includes words like `gravid' but not pregnant! Gravid is for cows!"

"Pregnant, then," Malina joined in the laughter. "You are not a cow, Calley; though you have very large titas." Calley looked outraged.

"Tonight we make Calley pregnant, Davis. I do not know many sex words. They were forbidden in Catholic school."

Davis was shocked. "Really, Calley? You want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yes, Davis," she said. "We've talked about it a lot. You don't mind, I want a baby and Malina wants a baby. I quit taking birth control pills last month. I'm fertile now and you're going to fill me up until I'm pregnant. We have tests and I'm ready."

"We are giving Calley her Christmas present early," Malina said. "You will make her pregnant until the day before New Year's Eve. You will rest New Year's Eve and then you will give me my present I asked for. One day and one night with you, then one day and one night with Calley. She is very sexy and desirable. You must tell her so, Davis."

"I don't do everything you tell me, little girl, but she is sexy as hell. Just the thought of making her pregnant has me about ready to explode. Is this why you girls have been acting so mysterious and not sleeping with me?"

"Yes, Davis," Malina said. "We were saving up your seed. We wanted you very strong and virile for this."

"Calley, I'm going to realize a fantasy here," he told her. "God, honey; this is so exciting. You're gorgeous, baby Can we start now?"

Malina got off his lap and he stood up, taking Calley by the hand. He pulled her in for a kiss, wrapping her smoldering body up in his arms. She could feel the throbbing of his cock against her belly and it made her knees feel weak. Malina was stripping off the few clothes she had on and she left them lying in the living room as she followed them into Davis' bedroom. He stripped quickly while the two girls climbed into bed, following them closely. Malina was in the way and he pushed on her. She giggled and moved over Calley so that he could lie next to her. He kissed her and felt Malina's little hand sliding between them to caress Caley's soft belly. He kissed his way down Calley's smooth brown neck to the tops of those amazing breast, barely concealed by the camisole. Her fat brown nipples and areola were clearly visible under the lace and he made wet spots on the material sucking on them through it. They peaked under the thin lace and she pushed it down so that he could taste the delicious mocha flesh. She shuddered when he buried his face in one big breast and took the nipple into his mouth. He could feel Malina's hand sliding down to test the firmness of his cock and then dip between Calley's thighs. He knew she must be stroking Calley when she began to tremble beneath him, moaning and pulling his head into the generous mound of her breast, seeking more stimulation from him.

"She is ready now," Malina whispered in his ear. "She is very wet. I think she likes being made pregnant. She will cum quickly."

Davis shifted position and felt Malina's little hand position him for entering Calley. She was dripping wet and he penetrated her easily. After a week of no sex she was very tight and she groaned as he sank into her.

"My God, Davis," she moaned. "It's like I'm a virgin all over again! I'm so close already! That's it, baby; fill me up!"

It was a good thing that Malina had her primed to go, Davis thought, because he wasn't going to last long. Calley looked so hot and felt so tight and wet around him and it had been so long since she let him make love to her that he was on the point of no return. When he felt the tension build in her body he went along with her. Her cry as she came beneath him was so erotic to his ears that he came explosively with her, burying his cock to the hilt in her spasming little pussy as he bathed her cervix with his cum. The idea that he might be making her pregnant caused such a sensation in his mind and body that he continued to fill her, long after he would have ordinarily have been drained.

"Oh, God, oh my God, Davis; I can feel it," she gasped. "You're filling me up, baby! It's so good, Malina; we're going to have a baby! God, oh God, I can't stop cuming!"

She shook and shivered under his relentless stream of cum and he kept pumping her until his strength began to flag. He slowed and they held each other tightly for a long time, his cock slowly softening inside her. She pushed at him and he lifted his weight off of her, easing his half hard cock out. Malina bent to examine their handiwork.

"She is leaking, Davis. Push it back inside her!"

He hurried to give her a few thrusts, pushing the white flow back up into her. Malina caught her ankles and pulled them up so that gravity would cause her to drain in and not out. The sight of that fantastic butt posed lewdly and her knees pressed against her big breasts caused Davis to return to full size almost immediately and he rose to enter her again. She groaned again as he sank into her. They resumed their quick motions and Calley quickly began her ascent again. Malina was feeling very left out as she sucked on one of Calley's fat little nipples.

"Calley, I am dying," she whispered. "I will begin to rub myself if you do not help me."

"I'm sorry, baby," Calley pulled her up for a kiss. "Davis, wait. Let's change so I can do Malina."

Davis sat back on his heels and Calley rose and positioned Malina in the middle of the bed, crawling between her thighs and presenting her fantastic butt to Davis. She began to nuzzle Malina's softness as Davis moved into position to enter her from behind. When he began to stroke her again she quickly found the rhythm and the slapping of his body against her butt beat out an erotic song, accompanied by her rising moans. Malina, caught up in the excitement, began her own song and they raced each other to the peak. Calley had a head start and she shook as her orgasm flooded over her. Her moans were muffled by her mouth being filled with Malina's sweetness. It didn't take long for Malina to join her and she writhed as her orgasm flushed her golden skin with a rosy hue. Davis, having already cum once, was going to last a while and he continued to pump into Calley's tight wetness.

She was near cumming again and she continued to match Davis' thrusts as the valleys between peaks became ever more shallow. She felt like she was cumming continuously now and her mind was becoming overwhelmed with the sensations coursing through her body. Davis could feel her pulsations deep inside and the sensations of her pussy contracting around him was bringing him closer and closer to his own climax.

Calley was becoming a little frantic. She felt like she had reached her limit and was afraid that Davis would keep on driving into her indefinitely.

"Davis, please!" she cried. "You're killing me. Oh God, I'm cumming so hard, baby! Cum in me, Davis; hurry baby, I can't take much more. Oh my God, oh my God, please!"

Her body shook and shuddered and she turned her face to lay her cheek on Malina's hard little belly. "Malina; baby, help him! I'm going crazy; oh God baby, I can't cum anymore! It's going to kill me!"

Malina responded by sitting up and stroking her silky back before reaching under her and gently pinching her nipples. "Cum again, Calley; it will open you up so that you will more easily become pregnant." She reached further down and began to rub Calley's clitoris, sending her into another series of spasms.

"No, Malina!" she begged. "Please baby! I can't; don't do that. Please Davis, I'm begging you! Cum baby, cum in me now and give me a baby!"

Davis crested and filled her with another strong stream, pressing deep inside her as her pussy constricted around him, milking him for the last drops. Calley collapsed beneath him, and he lay on top of her, her firm, jutting butt shaking beneath him. His cock deflated slowly inside her and when it slid out he rolled off and pushed her over onto her back. She was as limp as a rag and Malina quickly pushed her legs up, stuffing a glob of cum back inside her with one little finger.

"Jesus Christ!" Calley gasped. "Are you guys trying to kill me? God, Davis! That was so intense. I think I just became one giant cum machine. You were like a machine, too. I thought you weren't ever going to stop. I'm worn, lovers; I don't think I can do it again for a while. Malina, you're breaking me in two! Not so far, baby; you're making my hip cramp!"

Malina relented her pressure a little and allowed her to lower her legs. She got a pillow and made Malina raise her hips so she could stuff it under her butt. "We must do it again," she said, "many times until we are successful. How soon can we know, Davis?"

He laughed. "Not for a while, little girl. I think there needs to be some hormone changes first. It may take a few weeks. Be patient, kitten; Rome wasn't built in a day."

"What does Rome have to do with anything?" she asked. "I know nothing of Rome."

Calley laughed. "It's a figure of speech, Malina. It means that good things take a while to come to completion. I think he put a gallon of cum in me! I feel like a mess down there. Can we at least clean off the outside?"

"Yes, I will do it," Malina declared. Calley shrieked as Malina bent to her and began to lick up the excess cum on her labia. "No, Malina," she tried to push her away. "Not like that! I can't stand it, baby. God, please; I'm too sensitive."

Davis pulled Malina up. "I think she wants a washcloth, baby. She needs to rest for a minute. As sexy as that looks, I don't think she can stand it right now. Can I make you cum?"

"Oh, yes; thank you, Davis."

She lay back and Davis quickly brought her squealing orgasm with his fingers and tongue. After a while Calley became interested in what they were doing. She pulled Malina around and pushed Davis onto his back. His cock was semi-erect and she moved Malina until she was kneeling over Davis' face. He pulled her down until he could reach her with his tongue and Calley took his cock, still slick with the combination of their cum into her hot mouth. She had him fully erect quickly and she turned around and mounted him. As she rode his tool inside her she pulled Malina forward so she could kiss her. Their breasts rubbed together and their rubbery nipples scraped in an erotic dance as the sounds of passionate sex filled the room again.

All night long they woke her up and Davis came inside her so many times he lost track. She protested each time, sleepily rising to mindless orgasm over and over until she felt like she was a wreck. After what seemed to her to be a hundred times, she pushed Davis away. Malina was fastened to one fat little nipple and she pulled her face up to kiss her.

"Stop, baby; my nipples are raw," she said. "You guys are killing me. I've got to sleep. Promise me you won't take me again or I'm going to go and sleep in my own bed."

"I will go with you," Malina said.

"No you won't," Calley told her. "I want to sleep here but unless you promise to just let me sleep I'm going to my bed, alone!"

"May we just hold you?" Malina asked.

"I want that more than anything," Calley told her.

They wrapped her lush body up in their arms and she slept; secure in the arms of the two people she loved the most. For the next five days Calley felt like she was being fucked to death. She was a willing partner, and she loved every minute. She had never been fucked so many times in her life as in that short period and she was constantly exhausted. They kept her almost constantly in bed, making love or sleeping to recover from the last marathon session. They pampered her endlessly, feeding her in bed and running baths to sooth her until she felt like a harem girl in some tale out of Arabian Nights.

She slept almost all day and all night when they reached the end of what Malina called, "make Calley pregnant" time. They were all somewhat physically and emotionally drained and they slept in their own rooms for the two days before New Year's Day. Davis had an extensive fireworks collection and they had great fun filling the sky with blazing lights at midnight. On New Year's Day Calley went to Will's little house for the day and night. Malina kissed her and clung to her.

"Malina, I'm going to be 200 feet away," Calley told her.

"Yes, but we have never been apart since we left Wichita," Malina told her. "I may need you."

"I think Davis will take care of you," Calley laughed. "I think you need this time with him. Make it special, Davis."

"I will," he promised.

It had been very cold for a week and Davis bundled her up and took her ice fishing. One of the larger lakes had a good population of large crappie and he put up his ice fishing shack and they sat in the warmth of a kerosene heater while they fished. She loved catching the fish and putting them on the ice to freeze. They took them home and Davis cleaned them and let them soak in salt water for cooking that evening.

He played games with her on the PlayStation and they watched a movie. She sat, cuddled up on his lap and he stroked her flaxen hair. When the movie was over she sighed. "This is very nice, Davis," she said. "I like being alone with you. We must do this again many times."

"I think it would be good for us," he agreed. "I think Calley is going to need this, too."

"Yes, we must be very nice to her so we will have a happy baby," she said.

"What do you want to do now, baby?" he asked her.

"I am feeling very horny," she said. "I want to do something different. I want to... to... I do not know the word. It is like have sex, but a vulgarity."

"Fuck?" Davis suggested.

"Yes, I would like to fuck," she said.

"We do that all the time," he told her.

"No, we make love all the time," she said. "You are always gentle and sweet with me, Davis. I love that and this is what I need from you. I need you to love me, but now I wish to fuck. I have never been fucked. I want moans and sweat. I wish to cum one million times. I want you to fuck me from the back like you did Calley, but hard and fast. Is this possible?"

"I don't know, Malina. I love you so much, baby, and I don't want to hurt you. You're so little and young and sweet," he said. "Are you sure, kitten?"

"Yes, but I do not wish to be a kitten tonight. I wish to be a tiger."

"My God, baby; I had no idea you had this side to you."

"I am Latin," she said. "We are very passionate."

The thought of just ravishing this sweet girl inflamed Davis. He pulled her into his arms and crushed her lips to his. Still kissing her, he picked her up in his arms and crushed her little form to his chest. He threw her on the bed and she bounced, giggling delightedly. Roughly, he pushed her t-shirt up, exposing her breathtaking little mounds. She kicked her legs as he pulled her shorts and boxers off, shrieking in excitement as he climbed over her, pressing her back into the mattress with his weight and claiming her lips again. He squeezed one firm little mound in his palm and pinched her nipple until she moaned. He moved down, pulling one little brown nipple into his mouth and stretching it before allowing it to slip free. She moaned as she felt his teeth scrape the little nub and move across to give the other the same treatment.

Her belly sucked in with a gasp as he nibbled his way lower, letting her feel his teeth from time to time. When he reached the sparse golden tuft of wispy hair he tugged on it with his lips and she giggled again. He moved lower still and her perfect little pink pussy came into view. He avoided it for the moment, moving to nip at smooth golden inner thighs, making her wiggle with the sensation. She was all golden youth and silky smoothness. He dove into her sweetness, attacking her tiny clit with tongue, lips and allowing his teeth to scrape it occasionally. She came in minutes, bucking up to meet his mouth on her hot little sex. As she continued to cum, he moved back up, plunging into her without warning and she cried out, pain and pleasure mixed together as he sheathed himself in her with one long, smooth stroke.

He pumped her slowly for a moment until she was warmed up and then began to stroke into her with long, firm motions; drawing back and plunging in as far as she could take. She was cumming again in minutes and he pumped her through two orgasms before withdrawing. He flipped her slight body over and straddled her, spreading the cheeks of her tight little butt to slide into her from behind. She groaned as his heavy balls slapped against her thighs, fully imbedded in her youthful tightness. Her firm, round buttocks were being slapped by his lower belly and she moaned into the bed, her hands clutching the covers as her small body spasmed in ecstasy.

Davis was determined not to cum until he had given her everything she wanted. He pulled out of her and rolled onto his back, pulling her on top for a ride. He turned her so that she was leaning back on one arm her back to him and she scooted down until he impaled her in that position. She rode him for a minute before he took control. He slid down the bed with her until his hips were hanging off and he could move freely. He held her up a little so that he could control the motion and began to pound into her little pussy, rapid, jackhammer like a piston, driving her crazy with lust.

He felt her squirt, something he had only felt a couple of times before. God, she was hot. She was cumming in waves, her moans becoming near screams of ecstasy. He had never heard her be so vocal and he pounded her little pussy until he was exhausted, one hand rubbing furiously at her clit until she couldn't take any more.