Money Grab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relented. "Yes, but you are not to speak to me about Mr. Davis like that again."

"No, I won't. Jesus Malina; I've never met a girl like you before. I'm sorry."

"I am sorry, too. I lose my temper easily. I am Latin you know. We are famous for our high tempers." She flashed him a rueful smile.

They chatted and Greg was hopelessly enchanted by this beautiful and exotic girl.

Davis and Calley were talking with a man seated beside her and his wife. Davis made the introductions. "These are our neighbors to the west, Joel Anthony and his wife, Cynthia." The talk soon turned to economics. The fuel shortage was a pressing problem and Anthony had an idea.

"What if we could get to one of the refineries down south and make some kind of a deal with them?"

"Where would we get crude oil?" Davis asked.

"I've got three wells on my place and you've got five. Angus must have 50 and if we get everyone pumping we could have truckloads in a week."

"What about trucks?" Calley asked.

"My brother owns a fleet of tankers," Cynthia said. "He lives south of Greensburg and I'm sure we could trade with him to haul for us."

"That sounds like a good plan to me," Davis said. "The problem for me is that I'm afraid to leave my girls by themselves. I won't leave my place unguarded either."

"Let's talk to Angus about it. We can probably arrange something. Maybe the women could all come here and Angus could take care of them."

"What about my place?"

"I don't know, we'll figure something out. I've got less than 600 gallons left. If my generator stops I lose everything in the freezers."

"I've got fuel. If we can work out a plan to get more I'll let you have some. I'm not going to run myself and my family out though. Get the plan together and we'll see what we come up with."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere without me, Davis," Calley had been biting her tongue. "You promised me that we would never be separated outside the fence. Malina won't like it either. Please, Davis, don't leave us alone." Her big brown eyes welled up.

"Oh, my! I didn't realize," Cynthia mused. "So that's the way it is. Congratulations, Davis. I'm so happy for you. Don't worry, honey," she patted Calley's hand. "We'll work something out."

Davis blushed furiously. "She was attacked and nearly raped the last time I left her alone. I did promise her that, and I'm going to keep that promise."

"Are you two in love? Is that what you're talking about, Cynthia?" her husband asked.

It was Calley's turn to blush. Her voice was husky with emotion. "Yes, I'm in love with him. I hope he's in love with me."

"Jesus Calley, just drop a bombshell on me why don't you? I'm sorry, Anthony, I do love Calley but it's complicated. He squeezed her hand under the table. "We need to talk about this alone. Would you excuse us please?"

He walked Calley out onto the porch. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She returned it fiercely. He drew back and they sat on the porch swing.

"What in the world made you say that, Calley?"

"I realized it's true."

"What about Malina?"

"I'm in love with her, too."

Davis' head began to swim. "Does she know?"

"Yes, we've made love several times, Davis. Didn't you know?"

"Yes, I guess I did. How does she feel about you being in love with me?"

"She thinks that's the way it should be."

"How does she feel about me?"

"Why don't you ask her? She's not a little girl, Davis. She knows how she feels. Don't ask me, ask her. I only know I love you. I'm in love with you Davis. Do you love me?"

"Yes I do. I want to be with you, Calley; I'm just confused about Malina."

"Then talk to her. Go in there and take her away from that boy and bring her out here and talk to her. I'm going to finish my dinner."

Davis sat on the swing for a long minute, and then walked back inside. People were getting up and going out the back to the barn where the dance was being held. He caught up with Malina and took her hand.

"Could I talk to you for a minute, sweetheart?"

She tucked her little hand in his and he led her to the swing. "Malina, did you know that Calley is in love with me?"

"But of course, Mr. Davis. Why do you ask?"

"How do you feel about that?"

"It makes me happy. She is a very wonderful person. We will be very happy together."

"That's the part I don't understand. What do you mean 'we'?"

She counted on her fingers. "Malina, Davis, Calley; that's three. That is a we."

"Malina, are you in love with me?"

"But of course. I have been trying to seduce you for weeks. Did you not know, Mr. Davis? Perhaps what Greg said is true. I am too young for you." She began to cry.

"No, no precious, it isn't like that at all. Don't cry now, you'll mess up your face. I didn't know. I thought you were just teasing me. You know you like to tease me. I love you desperately. You're the cutest, sexiest little bundle of a girl I've ever known. I thought I was too old for you to be in love with me."

She smiled up at him through her tears. "But I have told you many times that I love you."

"I thought you meant like a brother or because you were grateful."

"I am very grateful Mr. Davis. But I do not let my brother feel my boobs or sleep in his bed naked; only you and Calley."

"How do you feel about Calley?"

"I am in love with her. She is very sexy and squishy and she is very kind to me. I love to touch her. Is she not very beautiful, Davis?"

"Yes, just like you. I'm not sure she would like the squishy part though."

Malina laughed. "No, I tease her about being chubby. I meant good squishy, like she is very squeezable."

"Yes she is. I do love you very much, little girl, and I would be so lonely without you. You can seduce me any time you want."

"I shall," she promised, "but now I wish to dance. Dance with me, Mr. Davis."

He decided to let the future bring what it would and led his little lover onto the dance floor.

Chapter Eight

They slept very late the day after the party and Davis declared a holiday. He decided to take them fishing. The girls packed a picnic while Davis collected tackle. They loaded up and drove the Jeep down a track along the fence.

"There are 12 spring fed ponds on this property," he told them. "They all have bass, bluegill and channel catfish in them. If we manage them right, we can catch fish and eat them any time we want to. You girls like fish?"

They did and soon Davis pulled up by a small sparkling lake with willow trees along one bank. They spread two blankets under the willows and Davis got them both catching bluegills.

He threw a buzz bait for bass and caught 25 before squeals from Calley and Malina brought him back to them. He had kept four of the smaller bass and the girls had 15 bluegills on their stringer. Calley had something on her line that was putting up quite a battle. Malina was helping her and after a titanic struggle they dragged a 15 pound channel cat flopping onto the bank.

They were sweating and slimy by the time they subdued the big fish and got him on the stringer. They rinsed their hands and arms in the clear water.

"This water feels very nice, Mr. Davis." Malina said. "Do you think it would be acceptable if we were to swim in it?"

"I don't see why not, but you don't have anything to swim in."

"We will, como se dice, nadar desnudos," she looked at Calley.

"Skinny dip," Calley laughed.

"Yes, we will skinny dip."

Davis fell back on the blanket laughing. "Go for it," he told them.

Malina stood up and pulled her shirt over her head. Davis' breath caught in his throat. He stared. Her breasts were high and firm, standing out in perfect inverted cones. The tiny nipples stood erect in the air, light brown against a darker areole. He was transfixed as Calley also stripped off her t-shirt. Neither girl ever wore a bra, and they were both beautiful and bare from the waist up.

Calley's mocha complexion contrasted with Malina's honey gold, and Davis had never seen two more beautiful women.

"Close your mouth, Davis," Calley chided him. "You're going to swallow a fly."

"Yes, Mr. Davis. You are not to stare like that. It makes me, como se dice, ruborizarse, hot?"

Calley burst out laughing and the motion nearly caused Davis' eyes to pop out of his head. "Not hot, Malina; it makes you blush."

"Yes, it makes me blush, and hot."

"Sorry," Davis stammered. "I'm not used to being with such shy ladies."

They walked to the water's edge and untied their drawstrings. The shorts and boxers were discarded and two incredibly sexy butts, one slim and tight and one full and rounded and both unbelievably erotic, disappeared beneath the water."

They shrieked and shivered at the shock of the spring water. It was warmer near the surface but kept cool by the constant influx of water flowing in and out over a sluice.

They splashed and played in the water for half an hour. Malina's teeth began to chatter and she made her way to the bank. She gathered up her shorts and boxers and walked to the blanket. Davis was asleep. He had taken his shirt off and his skin was a deep bronze color in the sun. She put her clothes by the picnic basket and turned in the breeze, drying herself in the air.

Calley joined her and they lay down beside Davis on their stomachs and soaked up the afternoon sun. It was quite warm, but the breeze playing over their wet bare skin felt cool and relaxing.

Malina pushed herself up on her elbows and looked down at Davis. She couldn't believe he was 36. He looked so young sleeping. His wounds were healing nicely and only red indentions remained. She reached over him and poked Calley.

"Calley," she whispered, "I wish to wake him up and make love to him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but I don't know how. You do it. I will watch and learn how."

"Malina! I would be embarrassed."

"Do you not want to?"

"Yes, I do, but I've only done it once myself. I'm embarrassed for you to watch."

"Do you love me, Calley?"

"Yes, I do. You're incredible, Malina."

"Then I will share him with you. I will make love to you tambien."

"Estás segura? Are you sure?"

"I love you, Calley. I am in love with you. You are very beautiful, and I love him, too. He is saving us. I think he will save us tomorrow and for many years. Can we not love him?"

"Yes, we can. It just seems weird. I've never made love with a girl and a guy at the same time before. It's pretty hot, now that I think about it. I'm in love with you too, Malina."

She reached across Davis, careful not to touch him, and cupped one of Malina' sweet breasts. She rolled the little nipple between her fingers and it became rock hard as Malina moaned.

She got up and walked around Davis and turned Calley over. She lowered her head to one large breast and put her lips to the tip. She pulled it into her mouth and rolled the nipple with her tongue. Calley sighed and shuddered and her hands roamed. She rolled Malina over away from Davis. She massaged one firm little mound with one hand and slid the other down and between the other girl's thighs. She felt the sparse golden curls and her fingers sought and found the wetness inside.

Their lips met and they dueled with their tongues for a moment as Malina copied her lover's motions. There were several moments of sighs and moans and Malina sat up. "I want to touch him."

She moved back to the other side of Davis. They both slid on top of him and Malina nibbled at his ear lobe. He opened his eyes sleepily and murmured, "What are you doing, little girl?"

"You call me little girl, Mr. Davis. I am not a little girl. I am mujer, I am woman."

"I know, Malina. I just make up pet names for people I like. I know you're a woman. I just saw that, remember?"

"Jesus, you're naked!" He turned to look at Calley, "You, too!"

He tried to sit up, but their combined weight pressed him down. They caressed his chest and Malina moved lower and kissed his nipple on her side. Calley moved further over him and one big brown breast scraped across his chest and popped into his vision. It was the most gorgeous sight he had ever seen. The size and incredible shape of Calley overcame his resistance as she claimed his lips. He lifted his arm over Malina and buried his fingers in Calley's fullness. He examined the breast with his fingers, and played with the little cone at the tip.

Little hands were busy at his waist and he felt his shorts loosen. The hand slipped inside and stroked him. He felt hands tugging at his shorts and he lifted his hips and felt the breeze play across his bare skin. There was more stroking and caressing and he felt himself enveloped in wet warmth as lips closed around him. It had been too long and he came in waves, the heat of Malina's mouth incredible on his sensitized skin. He came back to earth and Malina was pushing Calley aside to claim his lips. They turned away from him and explored each other's mouths, their manes tickling his face.

It was the most incredibly erotic thing he had ever seen. Calley's hand moved down to find him ready and when she spoke it was the first word in many minutes.

"You're huge, Davis," she gasped. "I don't know if I can take you, this is only my second time and it was a long time ago."

He looked at her in confusion and she moved her leg over him and she was astride. She moved slowly down and locked her lips to his. He felt Malina's little hands on his cock, lifting him into position and again he was enveloped in moist heat.

Calley gasped and stopped for a moment. She pressed down again and a pained expression passed briefly over her face. She rested and then moved again. She rocked against him, growing accustomed to what she had accomplished, then moved down again.

"My God, Malina, how much is there?"

"You are doing well, Calley."

"I can't take it, baby. Help me," she groaned.

She felt Malina's hand reach between them and her clitoris was being stroked. Pleasure flashed through her body in waves and she slid down again and he was inside. She rested for a moment and sat up. She began a slow rise and fall as Malina sat up beside her. She pushed Calley's magnificent breasts together and manipulated her nipples. She ran a hand down over the slight rise of her belly and circled above their joining again. Calley's chest heaved and Davis palmed both breasts, rolling and squeezing the firm flesh. Her orgasm flashed through her and she collapsed onto Davis' chest, panting for breath. Another spasm rocked her body and another as aftershocks rippled through her.

She felt small, insistent hands pulling at her and she slipped to one side with her lips locked to Davis'.

She felt Malina replacing her atop Davis, and she moved to help her lovers. Davis protested a little as he noticed that it was now Malina moving over him. Calley placed a finger over his lips. He looked at her and she nodded.

"I am seducing you now," Malina whispered.

Malina sat up and raised herself as Calley positioned him at her entrance.

"Malina, Estás segura? He's very big for your first time."

"Si, I'm sure."

"Be careful, Davis; she's very small."

It was Malina that pushed the action. She sank slowly down, impaling herself and she cried out as she opened. She sank again and she was gasping and shaking as he slid fully inside.

"Now, Davis, I am ready."

"You called me Davis, little girl. Malina, my gorgeous beautiful woman."

"Yes, I am not being respectful now, I am being cachondo; como se dice, Calley?"

"Horny, she's horny, Davis."

"Yes, I am horny. You can move now, Davis. I don't think I can."

He cupped her butt; the firm round cheeks just filling each hand and began to stroke. A flush mounted in her cheeks and spread down her neck and onto her hard little breasts as they moved. He wanted to pull her down to suckle one of those delightful mounds but the physics were wrong. He began to bounce her in longer strokes and her muscles tightened as she raised her face to the sky and loudly moaned her passion as her orgasm tore her apart. She gasped and continued to moan as she felt him explode inside her, the fluid soothing her stretched and flushed flesh. She collapsed and rested on him, her body still shaking with aftershocks. At last she rolled off, coming to rest with one arm across him and one hard little mound crushed against his chest.

Calley rolled into an identical position on his other side and they reached out to play with one another's nipples. Davis reached down and cupped one of their cheeks in each hand, marveling in the contrast, equally entranced with both. He kissed them both.

"Holy Christ, girls. That was the most incredibly sexy thing I have ever heard of. I've died and gone to heaven. Did you two plan that or am I just dreaming?"

They laughed. "No, Davis, you are not dreaming. We planned it. I am in love with you. I'm in love with Calley too. We both want to be your lovers and you must let us be lovers together, also."

"Calley, you okay with this?"

"I can't imagine being more okay with anything. I think I'm going to be horny all the time. Between you and Malina, I can't keep my hands off either one of you."

"Let's swim again," he said.

"I do not think I can walk," Malina confessed.

"Then I'll carry you." He picked up her slight body and she squirmed against him. Calley walked in front of him and the sway of her hips was intoxicating. They swam and played in the water until the sun was sinking. They walked back to the blanket and dressed, gathered their things and made the ride home.

Both girls walked him to his bed, undressed him and themselves, and they climbed in with him. The night became a thing of wet lips and sliding flesh.

"We will make love to Calley," Malina whispered in his ear. "I am too sore for you, Davis."

They turned their attention to Calley's lush body and she cried out her joy repeatedly until dreams claimed them.

Davis awoke the next morning and two naked girls were in his bed, their arms across his chest, hands resting on each other's breasts. They each had a leg across him and he could feel their soft curls pressed against his thighs.

He stroked and caressed their bodies and excitement coursed through him again. He rolled Malina over and stroked her into writhing on the bed without ever waking up. He rolled and poised above her. She awoke as he slipped inside her and her arms circled his back and pulled him down. He felt Calley stir and her lips were on his neck and then Malina's nipple as they loved the morning away.

"I am starving," Malina stretched like a kitten. "I believe I am unable to walk so you will have to feed me here Davis."

"I have my doubts about moving myself," Calley said.

"Well, I'm not bringing you breakfast in bed," Davis told them. He went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Steam filled the air and he carried them one at a time into the shower. They soaped and played with each other's bodies until Davis' excitement caused a protest from Calley.

"You have to let me rest Davis. I can't take you now."

He turned to Malina's soapy little body. "No," she said, "take that monster away. You will injure me."

He shouted with laughter and pulled their slippery bodies against him. He rinsed them off. They recovered enough to make it to the bar and he fed them waffles. They sat on the sofa and cuddled.

"Girls, I am the happiest man on earth," he told them. They sighed and wiggled closer. Calley was worried about the projected trip south and wanted to talk about it. Davis refused to worry about it until they had actually had a plan and an intention to go.

"I don't even know if Anthony can put it together. When he comes to me and tells me the trucks are in his driveway then I'll get serious about planning."

"Davis, are you thinking about going to Oklahoma and leaving us behind?" Malina asked.

1...678910...15