Mongol Nights

Story Info
Kiefer Collection: Part 5
8.1k words
4.62
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conscious thought returned as my sleeping brain told me it was time to get up and get started on the day.

The rest of me registered the sleeping body next to my own was Kiefer Sutherland. My waking brain supplied me with the rest of the information. Cabin. Kiefer. Rockies. Oh yeah, that was it. I opened my eyes and stared down at the most handsome man, to me that is, on the face of the earth as he lay flat on his back in my bed.

I had come here to recharge and rest after moping around my place for weeks. Fred, my brother and business manager, all but beat down my door and told me to go rest somewhere else. Somewhere else turned out to be this secluded cabin up in the Rockies. Little did my loving brother, or me for that matter, know that Kiefer Sutherland’s film crew was doing a shoot a couple miles down the road from the cabin.

To make that long story short, I was at the shoot long enough for Kiefer to recognise me by my body. He couldn’t see my face because of the helmet I was wearing, and yet found his way to my cabin where we made mad passionate love until we both were too exhausted to move any further from the bed. How much fun was that?

My eyes strayed to the clock on the nightstand. It read 10 am. I had a 3 pm snowboarding lesson at the top of the mountain. I needed to be awake and alert for this. Not looking like I’d just crawled out of bed after making love. The thought, however, did bring a smile to my face and erotic thoughts to my brain.

Leaning over, I gently nibbled Kiefer's ear and ran my hands over his body. As he slowly awakened, I kissed and caressed the little `love bites’ that I had given him the night before. At least the ones I gave him wouldn’t be visible when he put his clothes back on. Sometimes it’s better not to fan the rumour mill with evidence of sexual encounters.

I knew when he was fully awake because his arms wrapped themselves around me. He drew me up so that his lips could meet mine in a lazy, sensual, feast. When our lips separated, he grinned boyishly at me and said, “Good Morning.” in his soft, growling voice. A voice, I might add, that never fails to send shivers up and down my spine. I pulled down the covers until they were on the floor so that I had a visual treat to look at.

I smiled at him, then straddled his waist, feeling his arousal between my legs. “Good Morning to you too. “ I said as I spread my knees a bit wider, then reached down to slip his hard cock into my greedy pussy.

I sat down, biting my lip to keep a loud moan of desire from escaping. I rarely am the one on top mainly because I could never keep up the rythm very well. But I knew this time would be different, magical.

Kiefer growled softly as I began to move up and down on him. “Gods, Diane, you’re beautiful!” he gasped out as his hands roamed where they would. His eyes had that deep, intense, sensual glow to them as his body moved in synchronised rythm with mine. Slowing, then going faster, allowing me to set the pace and keep it.

Just the feel of his hands on my skin was enough to make me arch my back and slam down on him in an orgasm. I rode Kiefer hard as his hands traced the scar on my chest, then the newest one on my face. Wherever his hands touched, it was like flames licked my flesh instead of his fingertips.

I was still shuddering when he slowly rolled over so that we were both laying on our sides. He pulled out long enough so that I could turn over and he spooned up aganst my back, then thrusting back in. It was my turn to growl softly as I reached back with a hand to run my fingers through his hair, savoring the texture and feel of it. His hands were on my nipples, pinching and caressing them, making them hard as pebbles and extremely sensative.

As the tempo increased, so did our roaming hands. Soon we were so locked up in the moment, that the bed had been moving across the floor. It made it to the far wall and with each thrust of his cock into me, the bed banged against the log cabin’s back wall. It's amazing we didn’t knock a hole in it with our enthusiasm.

It was an eternity before I felt my body start to tighten and tingle. The sensations started in my toes, making them curl. About this time I felt him wrap his arms around me and hold on. His face was buried in my hair as his whole body started to shudder. It was like the two of us went into convulsions as two orgasms became one. Explosions of pleasure went off in our bodies as we each sought to climb inside the skin of the other and explode.

It was several minutes before we were stable enough to untangle ourselvs from each other, the bedsheets, and wheatever else was on the bed at the time. I grinned at him, “You’d best take the shower first, love. You have to get back to filming.” I nodded at the time, causing him to curse fluently.

“Damn, you’re right. I need to get going.” He leaped out of bed and I had this perfect view of his naked ass as it scooted into the bathroom.

I managed to get a bathrobe on before someone knocked on the door. Opening it up there was this flustered older woman at the door who, after seeing my state of disarray, blushed and stammered an apology. Aparently our overenthusiastic lovemaking had been heard outside the walls. This caused a bit of concern at the main office when the noise was reported.

Blushing myself, I assured the day manager that we would attempt to keep the noise level down next time. Her knowing look and secretive smile told me that she wasnt fooled one iota when it came to knowing who I was with. The heat on my face told me that the color was a deeper shade of red than before as the woman walked back to the office.

I sighed, shaking my head and moved over to the bathroom just as Kiefer came out in a billowing cloud of steam. For a moment, the enveloping white color of the steam formed the image of a polar bear before being blown back to wherever my dirty mind and conjured it from.

I smiled quietly and said, “If you need to take off before I get out of the shower, go ahead. I’ll still be around when you get off work tonite.”

He nodded. “We’re finishing up the filming this morning and I’ll be all yours for the rest of the time.” he winked impishly. I had this terrible urge to pop his butt with my towel at that wink.

When I got out of the shower, he was already gone, but the scent of him was everywhere. Smiling, I dried my hair and got dressed and ready for that snowboarding lesson. Something I had never done in my life, but I was willing to try it. Who knows, it could be fun. Then again, the paparazzi may be there and screw up my fun again. Fuck em, I was NOT going to let these idiots ruin it this time.

I walked out the door and the first thing I noticed was that it had snowed last night. Everything was pristine white, a good sign. I got up to the main desk in time to catch the ski shuttle going to the lifts. I checked to make sure I had everything I needed before getting in. I almost panicked about the cell phone, but it was safely tucked into a pocket where I could reach it in times of emergency.

Getting to the bottom of the lift, I went to the rental shed and got what I needed. When I asked where to find the instructors, he said that I’d find them at the top of the slopes. I nodded and paid him for a day rental on everything. “How’re the slopes?” I asked.

“Depends on whether you ask me or those damned photographers we got running around.” he said in disgust.

I feigned ignorance. “What photographers? Some sort of competition going on today?” I knew that wasnt it, but hell, better get the info now than a camera shoved up my you know what later.

Laughing, the guy said, “Nah. Seems word got out that some big time celebrity is filming around here. That and the fact that he’s got a whore with him to keep him satisfied.”

That froze me. “Run that last part by me again, his WHAT?” I was thankful that my voice was normal, but my brain was raging in anger.

He looked me up and down. “Where you been? Hibernating?” he pulled out a tabloid and laid it on the counter. “The scam sheets say she’s a whore. Been fucking every celebrity that comes her way.”

I ran a hand down my face and sighed, “So the photographers are hanging out, waiting to see what happens, right?”

He nodded, “Yeah, rumor has it she’s got a 3 o’clock snowboard lesson.” Looking up he scrutinized my face and it went slack jawed with shock as he saw the scar.

I grinned, “I see you finally recognised the face.” I taptapped the paper with my finger, “I wouldn't put too much faith in all those claims if I were you. I just happened to be in the places the he was in at the same time. Just for diffrent reasons.”

He nodded, “I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you that. I..”

I held up a hand to stop the flow of words. “I understand. Trust me. I’m on vacation at this point. If I happen to run into the bigwig film star, it’ll be completely by coincidence. My brother gave me this trip as a break from my job.” I chuckled. “But if any of the photographers start sniffing around.. umm.. which one is the most dangerous and difficult board slope here?” I asked with a gleam in my eye.

He laughed. “That would be the Blizzard Canyon. If They ask, I tell em you’re up there.” he winked.

Laughing, I nodded. “Good deal. Now lemme get out of your hair so we don't attract attention.” I picked up my stuff and walked out.

At the top of the ski lift, I checked with the operators to find out where the 3 o’clock beginner lessons were going to be taking place. I found out her name was Margo and that the lessons were being held at the beginner slopes, less than ten yards away. I looked around at the crowds mingling at that point and conveniently lost myself in the group that were patiently waiting on the instructor.

I looked at all the people there and casually scanned the area for the photographers. Long years of practice, experience, and gut instinct have given me the edge several times during these past few months. Did I mention the fact that I was a photographer myself? Yeah, several times. But hey, when you are one, you tend to notice others of your kind. I spotted at least four of them scattered around ther area. As I watched, first one, then another got phone calls and they faded into the background. Ahhh, the joys of being nice to people.

I knew they wouldn’t spot me as, on the way up the hill on the lift, I had made it a point to pull on the fleece neckwarmer, helmet, and ski goggles with dark lenses. I probably looked like a newbie to the snowboard game, but hey, that’s what I was. I found an out of the way place amongst some of the people my age and waited patiently. Occasionally one would introduce themselves to me and I would reply in kind, making small talk until the sound of a throat clearing got our attention.

I looked up and froze. The woman in front of me was the little bitch who walked off the set yesterday after pitching a fit about a simple motorcycle jump. Of course, it was over an exploding car with people shooting at her. But the guns had blanks and, according to the stunt co-ordinator, the exploding car was something she had done several times over.

“My name is Sheila Montgomery and I’ll be your Snowboarding instructor today.” Her voice was just this side of grating.” Your normal instructor, Margo Litgue, stupidly broke her hip trying to keep a kid from getting caught in an avalanche in the north slopes.” The contempt in her voice was so thick you could probably have cut it with a knife.

Sheila looked like she could take on half the WWF all on her own because she worked out daily with weights. Either that or she was taking steroids. I don't know which. Her hair was a dirty blond and it was cut so short it would make a Marine jealous. Sheila was flat chested, muscular, and her ice blue eyes were as cold as an arctic jail cell.

I think half the class would have dropped out if they could have. Her manner was insulting, coarse and blatantly sarcastic. And she taught us absolutely nothing about snowboarding. When we all managed to get our gear on and on our boards, she started really getting pissy. If we fell, she went into a tantrum. If they talked back, she yelled at them.

After one outburst that reduced a thirteen year old girl to tears, I finally had had enough. I surfed the snow over to her seconds after she raised her hand against a parent who was defending his child. I pulled a stop and grabbed that hand. “That is ENOUGH!” I growled. “You’ve done nothing to instruct beginning snowboarders. What you have done is ruined our day, insulted us, harrassed us, and generally turned this day into something I think we’d all rather forgot.” I squeezed the wrist tendons a little bit to let her know I meant business.

“Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can’t do here?” she winced, yet her voice was a snarling and indignant tone.

I looked at the father and daughter, “Go get the manager and someone responsible for hiring people around here.”

The man nodded and said, “Thank you.” before taking his daughter over to the information kiosk and the shocked looking young woman behind the counter.

She tried to get me to let go of her wrist and I merely tightened my grip.

“Who are you and why are you interfering with my teaching,” she snarled, “I’m in charge here and I have every right to do what I want to make decent snowboarders out of these pathetic idiots.”

I calmly looked her in the eye. “These are people, not idiots. Insulting them and harrassing them is for marine recruits, not regular people who just want to learn and enjoy a new sport. “ I gave her wrist another squeeze before flinging it away in disgust. “And teaching definately does NOT include raising your hand against a child who you’ve already harrassed so much she was in tears.”

She glared at me, rubbing her wrist. “You’re as much a fucking beginner as the rest of these losers. You can’t even board right!” She looked me up and down with a sneer on her face. “Look at you, a woman who thinks she’s got what it takes. How about we put it to the test?” Her eyes had that dangerous look.

I rolled my eyes. “No wonder you walked out on the filming yesterday.” Shaking my head, I met her blazing eyes with my own. “You can’t do the simplest task without having to find SOMETHING to critisize. But be warned, if you challenge me, you’ve already lost.”

I saw the fist coming at me and let her do what she wanted. It connected with my nose with a solid POP. I rocked backwards and had to dig in with the board on my feet to keep from going down the hill. I immediately felt the warm gush of blood down my lower lip. As she watched, I simply looked at her and made no attempt to stop the bleeding on my face.

She looked me dead in the eye. “Half Pipe, Best run of three. You’ve got an hour. I’ll choose two judges, you choose two. Let’s see if you’re as good for a beginner as you are at handling pain.” With that she stalked off, leaving the whole class aghast.

I scooped some snow up and chuckled. “If she only knew.” Placing the snow on my nose, I saw the whole class staring at me, some smiling, others not knowing what to do. “I’m sorry that you all had to see that. I dislike people who use their authority like that. And then to almost hit a kid.” I shook my head.

“Authority she didn’t have,“ came a deep, authoritive voice. One that belonged to a strongly built man in a worksuit. “She was a last minute replacement for our other instructor who broke her hip. My name is Steven Mallory, I’m the Manager of this place and I’d like to deeply apologize for this incident. Miss Mulvany, do you wish to press assault charges on Miss Montgomery?”

Chuckling, I shook my head. “No, that would not gain anyone anything at this moment, Mr. Mallory.” I smiled around the melting snow on my face. “Find these people a different instructor and I will be happy. As to my assailant, I need two judges and one of your trick boarders for a half an hour.” I looked over at the father of a now sad, looking 13 year old. “Sir, would you do the honor of being my first judge?”

“That I would!” His eyes gleamed with satisfaction. “As long as Sonja here gets to be your second,” he grinned.

Steven nodded, “But if she gets two of hers and you have two of yours, who is going to be the tie breaker? I’ll provide you with whatever you need, but you know she’s going to have two of her cronies voting for her. I can’t judge because I’m part of the ski lodge, so who could it be?”

“That who would be me, Mr. Mallory.” came the oh-so familliar voice. It took all my concentration to not let on that I knew Kiefer’s voice.

The rest of the class had been slowly herded off to calmer situations, thankfully. The manager looked like he had just swallowed a frog and the little girls face lit up like a christmas tree. My heart turned over for the kid, and for that voice. Thank the Goddess, my mind murmerd, for brightening a child's day.

Kiefer turned to me just as a First Aid team showed up. “Miss Mulvany, will you be able to compete?”

I let Kiefer know how grateful I was for not letting people know about us with a very broad grin. “That woman needs a hard setdown,” I said as the the first aid team popped my nose back into place and added a little bit of support to it. “And besides, I hate people who make kids cry.”

I coughed, then spat out a gob of blood that had drained down the back of my throat. I looked around as the manager had snagged one of the other instructors and was talking with him. The father and daughter were talking with Kiefer, so I basically relaxed against a snowbank and pondered how I ever got myself into this mess in the first place.

“You gonna sit there in that snowbank all day or are you gonna get busy learning?” A guy was standing over me with a grin. “We gotta get you on deck to put that amateur in her place. I’ve seen her and she’s not that good.” He winked.

I grined and took the hand he offered and got stood upright on my board, then stepped off of it. “Yeah, she needs a good set down. I’ll be with you in a sec.” I walked twards Kiefer as the father daughter walked twards the lifts with a hotel guide to help them out. “I’d like to thank you, Mr. Sutherland, for helping out.”

He smiled and played along. “I’m glad I could help. Are you okay?” His eyes held concern and the barest hint of lust.

I lowered my voice, “Keep it up hotshot.” I murmered for his ears alone, “That’s your ex-stunt lady that’s going to get a hard putdown. Let’s not give the camera idiots any more ammo than they have already. They already think I’m a whore.” I had the satisfaction of seeing the anger burn in his eyes at the news. “Don't worry, I’ll be fine. Just keep an eye on Sheila and give the kid your autograph.” I grinned

Winking at him, I turned back to the instructor. For the next half hour we went over some of the basic moves, and a few advanced tricks. He taught me some of his own bag of tricks. By the time we were done, I was sweating profusely. It’d been a long time since I’d had this intense of a workout for anything. My leg and knee hurt, my nose was swelling, but I felt good and confident.

Minutes later, I was at the top of the Half Pipe with Sheila. She looked at me and said, “Lemme show you how it’s done, bitch. Wouldn't want that well fucked cunt to get too messed up.” And off she went.

The guy next to me grumbled, “I really hate that woman. She comes here every year for a couple months and proceeds to make everyone’s life miserable.” he looked at me. “If you can, lay her in the snow with some tricks, will ya?”

I grinned and watched her pull some really complicated stunts and only do them half-baked. Almost as if she was taunting me to do better. Fine, but I was out to make a point, not play her game. When she got to the end, I counted to ten and jumped off onto the slope, gaining speed as I went. I made each move count, getting some pretty good height on some of the moves and making most of the tricks I attempted. At the end of the pipe, I pulled a three-sixty to end the run.