Mongoose Princess And Snake God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Of course, that was before the Toronto-based Mai-Ja-Chikki got tired of losing to me. In their eyes, I was the undisputed champion of my people. None could match my martial prowess. I slaughtered the two-legged snakes with ease. I walked into their places of power, got in their faces and smashed them down. They found this unacceptable. In their minds, I had to be stopped. The snakes went looking for reinforcements. They performed a terrifying ritual to resurrect Bariki, the ancient serpentine god that is their namesake. Now, Bariki walks the Earth anew. He is something else. He's as beyond the serpentine humanoids that worship him as they are beyond human beings. In the few months since his resurrection, he has single-handedly killed dozens of my kind. Hordes of our strongest men and most driven women went up against him and he killed them...solo. He has targeted me. I won't let him come for my loved ones. I shall go to him. Tonight, I lie in my old room at my parents old house in Toronto. My brother Hassan broke up with his Irish boyfriend Sean. He stunned us with another announcement. Apparently, he impregnated his boyfriend's sister Siobhan during a night of passion and she was expecting his brat. Wow. My brother never ceases to amaze us. I guess bisexuality truly runs in the family. We are all gathered to celebrate the first anniversary of my sister Fatuma's twin sons, Warsama and Paul Wellington. There was a bit of trouble because my sister Fatuma is no longer Muslim and her African-American husband Hank Wellington doesn't want his sons to be circumcised. Fatuma agrees with her husband, and our family had to abide by their decision. Personally, I've never been a fan of circumcision. I don't feel it should be practice on individuals of either sex in today's world. Of course, I'm still Muslim so I should probably keep these thoughts to myself.

I held my new nephews Warsama and Paul in my arms and tenderly kissed them. My beloved partner Aisha Ahmed looked at me tenderly. Maybe someday we shall be parents too. As I looked at my partner, my parents, my siblings, I realized what life was all about. Whether you're superhuman or merely human, family is everything. Life is about finding love, purpose and meaning. Without these things, you might as well be dead. I now know what matters most. Tomorrow I shall face the God of the Snakes Who Walk Among Men. I'm going to make him wish his desperate serpentine followers had never resurrected him. For I'm going to kill him. And this time, I swear to Almighty Allah that the unholy one will stay dead. Somehow, I will find a way. He was defeated before, he can be defeated again. I am a mongoose woman. Hunting snakes is my duty, and my pleasure. Let the world beware!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12