Monica 26: Licking Wounds

Story Info
Room service at a sleazy Motel.
5.7k words
4.64
12.9k
6
0

Part 26 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Back at the "Stikkit Inn" Hotel.

-

As soon as Monica, Lisa, and Ryan enter the Hotel Room Monica turns to Ryan and lifts her shirt over her head. Then her sweat pants came off.

"See my battle scars?" Monica frowns.

Ryan steps back to see over twenty separate hickies gracing her body from neck to toe.

"Damn Monica. That's a lot of bruising. How do you plan on explaining this to your parents?" He sizes her up.

"I just have to hide these from my Mom. Dad will shut up fast. He might be grumpy but he won't ground me or anything."

"So much for anymore classroom exhibitions. Everyone is going to wonder why you're hiding."

"Oh I'm not letting these stop me. I'll just blame the hicky rash on you." She giggles.

"Me? Yeah they'll buy that. Not even."

"So I tell them the truth then. My flock will stand by me."

"Maybe."

Lisa clears her throat, "You're stripping in school?"

Monica waves her hand gayly, "Pffft! What haven't I done in school."

Shaking her head Lisa sighs, "Wish I had done that."

"You still could." Monica winks.

"Critter? I'm a married 25 year old woman. I can't go into a school like you're doing without going to prison. I love my Michael too much to be wearing Orange."

Monica hears her cell ping. Looking at it she realizes her cell is nearly dead.

"It's my Dad. Cell has 25% charge." Still she reads his text, "Oh, here's his dick pic for you."

Lisa laughs and hovers over her shoulder to look, "Yep. I recall that monster."

Ryan groans as Monica shows him.

"Now you know why I love my Daddy." She sticks her tongue out at Ryan.

Lisa pats Monica on the back, "Sweetie? I need to get back home. Keep the things I brought you. My offer of the couch is still open if you change your mind."

"Thanks. Brock paid through tomorrow. Besides I want to visit more with April. So does Ryan."

"Okie. You call me as soon as you get back home. Tell your Dad I'll consider meeting up with him after Michael knows I might. Please be careful. No more gangbangs for awhile. Heal up."

Hugging her Monica sighs, "I know I want to try more. I can't help it."

"At least wait until I can join you." Lisa giggles, "You take care of her Ryan. Good luck."

He nods and offers her a hug too.

Leaving with a wave they watch her get into her car and drive away.

Ryan then leers at Monica, "Don't ever hide shit from me again. I need to be there to keep you from getting hurt."

"NO YOU DON'T. I went through this with your Dad, Ryan. I told Brock there are things I just need to do without interference. Live with it."

"How many guys had sex with you last night?" He had to know.

"Just under 30 somewhere."

His eyes bulge and he starts to pace the room.

"30????????? Are you out of your mind?"

"I was out of my body." She laughs, "Ryan? Please stop. You wanted me to push myself. I did. I'll keep doing that."

He grumbles loudly, "So, how many next? 50?"

"I would try it."

"You're committing suicide Monica. That's too many."

"No it's not. It's my life and my body. If I want to fuck 100 guys one after another I will. Either be my best friend and challenge me or I'll find someone who will."

He stares in awe of her drive and finally shrugs, "Alright. I'm with you because I care."

"Good. Now take a nap with me I'm bushed."

"You do know I deliver pizza in about 3 hours right?"

"Oh. Call off. Or call Holden or Shane and have them stay with me. I can introduce them to April."

He sneers at her. Ryan kind of liked April.

"I'll call them. Both of them are off tonight."

"Thank you. I also need my cell charger and some clothes. If I make a list can you sneak into my bedroom and grab stuff?"

"With your parents home? Just tell your Dad to pack things for me."

Eyes rolling Monica groans, "FINE! I'll tell him to bring them to your job. DO NOT tell him what I did. Let me be the one to explain it to him."

"Good. I don't need roughed up for letting you do that. Wait until I'm like graduated and off to college."

She sways in her seat on the bed, "Yeah. Probably better. Speaking of college. When does your brother Kyle come home from school again?"

Ryan stares at her without expression, "Why? So you can have all of the Quinones men?"

"I never even considered that. But, now that you mention it." She offers a grim creased brow, "No. I wondered if he knew that guy with the dogs from the park. They go to the same college and all."

"Uh-huh! Who knows. Whenever you hear a Motorcycle pull up out back you will know when I do. I'm not his babysitter."

She pouts and stares at Ryan rather lost all of a sudden. Finally she stands up and drifts into his arms for a much needed hug.

"I'm sorry if you think differently of late." She huffs over his shoulder.

"Only that you obviously had sex with my Dad too. Behind my back."

"He didn't want me to tell you. I didn't want to tell him about you either. I only wanted to keep peace between you two."

"I get it. It's out there now. I'm not that pissed. Besides I encouraged you to have sex with your Dad. I'm probably the sickest of both of us."

"I call them both "Daddy". I'm worse."

A tense groan led to their separation. Ryan looks around him awkwardly, "Ok. Use your text to tell your Dad to pack what you need. I'll go get it while I'm on break from work."

"Thank you Master." She whispers.

"Master? Nahhh! Just your friend."

"Not true. When I say Master that's your cue to make me obey you. No matter what."

"That kind of makes you the Master doesn't it?"

She mulls it over, "Ok, I guess I am. But, I'll relent to you on occasion. You just take the cue running. Deal?"

He laughs shaking his head, "Yeah, sure. Hey, tell April good things about me. She was pretty hot. I felt chemistry."

"No you felt her cum all over your cock in that tiny bathroom."

"That too. Still, I would date her."

"I'll see what I can do."

One nod later Ryan left her room and hit the road.

Monica texted her Dad then hit the bed. Out like a light.

Shortly after 3:30 in the afternoon Monica heard knocking at the motel room door. In a daze she crawled from her bed sheets and stumbled to the door. Without even looking to see whom was knocking Monica merely opened the door and hid her eyes from the bright mid day sun. Never too worried about who saw her nude she stood there hugging the door while blinded.

"Well, now. I surely wasn't expecting this."

The voice was new to her as her eyes adapted to see a short portly man in his mid 60's.

"Oh geez! I'm sorry. I was out cold and expecting it to be somebody else." She hid further behind the door.

"No harm done. I'm the owner of this motel. Name's "Lyle". Just checking if the room was still occupied. I noticed the renter leaving earlier and not return. Thought maybe he changed his mind and locked the key in the room like most of my renters do."

"No. I'm here. He rented the room for me to escape my family for a couple nights." She decides not to be shy and step into perfect view of her full frontal nudity. She had zero shame these days. As she does he swiftly notices all of her hicky bruising.

"You get beat up?" He squints to examine each of her marks.

"No. Just a hungry bunch of guys." She sighs delicately pulling her bangs from her eyes. She needed to take her contacts out. Sleeping in them was not a good thing but she had forgotten in her tired state. Not too mention she had no solution nor her contact container. She thought to herself "Medicine cup it is."

"In my hotel room?" He glares around her to see no other occupants.

"Oh no. It happened elsewhere. But, I'm sure the hotel gets plenty of action even without my participation." She giggles.

Nodding the older man had to agree, "True dat. Looks like the worked you over pretty good."

She noticed him checking her body out and felt slightly awkward. Still, Monica couldn't ignore mischief.

"Oh they did. I was held down and taken hard. I feel like my ass is bruised even. I just can't see back there. Does it look terrible?" She twists in step to show her backside to him. She even went so far as to bend over and spread her butt cheeks. The older man had trouble forming words at her boldness.

"Young lady, you have hickies between your butt cheeks even. Must have been a wild party."

"It wasn't really a party. I just let a bunch of guys gangbang me."

He scratched the base of his skull and shook his head, "My, my! You poor thing. Need any lotion applied to those hickies? Might soothe the aching."

Tempted to let him she notices a pickup truck pulling up.

"Rain check? My friends are here. They came to keep me company. Bless you for the offer "Lyle". "

He realizes their arrival as he grins sheepishly, "Going to be shenanigans in my hotel room here?"

"Probably!" She giggles.

"No reason to keep it down. You're my only tenant presently. If I get more I'll let you know to quiet things down a notch."

"Thanks Lyle. You're a sweetheart."

"That's what all my ole ladies say." He winks.

He turns as her friends Shane and Holden step from Shane's pickup. Lyle takes the liberty of chuckling at the boys, "Y'all have fun with that one."

The boys grin and salute the old man. As soon as his back is turned they both eye Monica with a gross expression.

She whispers loudly with a pouty face, "Is that look toward him or me?"

Checking her out as they reach her Shane takes her hand and twirls her in step whistling, "Someone did a number on you."

She wiggles proudly, "Don't ask the number because I'm not positive how many. Under 30. The amount of guys, not their ages. I think the average age of the guys there were 40 and up."

Holden offers a queer expression, "God I hope you used protection."

"They did. It was enforced." She hops in step nervously, " My butt hurts really bad."

"Bet you didn't use a butt plug in preparation did you?" Shane chuckles.

She whines wishing she had thought of that, "Nooooooooo! It's not like I've ever used one of those before. I need to invest in one."

"There's a sex store up the Interstate about 15 miles. I think it's called the "Licker Store"." Holden adds.

Monica puckers, "So which of you sexy studs is taking me shopping?"

"You must think we're rich being Pizza Entrepreneurs." Shane scoffs.

"Pleassssssse? I'll blow you guys."

"Blow? That's all?" Shane rolls his eyes.

"You try having every hole you have filled multiple times and expect to get laid." Her smirk was spirited.

"Nobody to blame but yourself Miss Slut." Holden offers his opinion.

She giddily dances in circles, "I know! Isn't it awesome?"

"You really went that far? I thought you were bullshitting." Shane again rolls his eyes knowing full well she did.

"Yep. Loved it. Can't wait to do it again."

Holden frowns his concern, "This can't be healthy, Monica."

She immediately puts a hand up and glares darkly at him, "Stop! This is my life. Oh, I also did shots of Bourbon. So nasty. Took the edge off though."

"Jack? That stuff puts me on my ass." Shane recalls.

"I don't know what kind or who. All I know is my ass was put on...a lot." She laughs at her own joke.

As they banter about a small white car pulls into the gravel parking lot. Monica didn't even both to hide her nudity. With the sun in the car windows she couldn't tell who it was. Only Holden stepped in front of her as a precaution. Until she pushed him aside.

The car stops behind the pickup truck and a power window rolls down to reveal a familiar face.

"Hi!"

"April! Hey sexy. Glad you could make it." Monica darts out to her car and around to the drivers side. Being barefooted the hot gravel made Monica dance to reach the girl. Diving into her window she hugs the short dark brown haired beauty.

"I love how much freedom you have. I would be scared shitless." April flares her eyes shyly.

"Ohhhhhhhh NO! You don't go there Missy." Monica points at her.

"What did I say?" April drops her jaw shocked.

"You just fucked my friend Ryan in your Aunt's Diner. In front of a huge glass window. On a booth table top. Don't you dare act shy." She reaches in and puts the car in park before opening her door and dragging the girl from her seat. The girl had to struggle to shut the engine off.

April had changed out of her uniform into a pair of white shorts and a lavender plaid button down shirt. Her legs were lightly tanned but for the most part it was easy to tell the girl wasn't a sun person. Funny considering the place this girl worked at was called "The Sunny Side Up Diner".

"Guys? This is my new bestie, "April" , I don't know your last name." She grasps.

April blushes as the boys stare her down with a glint of lust.

"My last name's "Wallace"."

"April Wallace? This is Shane and Holden. Two of Ryan's friends. Mine too."

"Hi." She flutters her fingers bashfully.

The boys were dumbstruck by her beauty. Ryan hadn't even told them about her. Let alone tapping her in a Diner. Disbelief was evident. No way did Ryan fuck this girl.

"Okay. Rocks are hot. Gotta go." Monica hobbles dramatically into the shade of the hotel structure.

Standing there with uncertainty April fidgeted and kicked the toe of her left shoe into the gravel. She was pretty nervous about meeting new guys. Even she couldn't believe her actions earlier in the day. The recollection gave her shivers. Damp in certain areas.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Monica pined.

The guys both nodded and finally overcame their own shyness.

"So you work at a Diner?" Holden jumps at his first thought.

"Yes. I work for my Aunt Greta as a Waitress. So boring. Mostly farmers in the morning. Like Lonnie and Drake."

Monica smugly added, "Fucked them."

Shane shook his head at Monica's attitude. He then turns his attention toward April.

"Did you really....you and Ryan?"

Biting her lower lip the brunette nods sheepishly, "Yes."

"It was soooo HOT! Her body is incredible. She saw my friend Lisa strip down for cell pics and jumped at the chance to join in."

Monica threw her body into Shane to sweeten her giddiness.

April laughs faintly at Monica's exuberance.

"I've always wanted to be naked in public. I just never could get the right opportunity. Once I saw how bold your friend Lisa was I knew I had to try."

"Try? Girl you blew the doors to that Diner off their hinges. I was afraid the sprinkler system was going to go off. So HOT!" Monica couldn't contain herself.

Holden winces, "I think you're still drunk."

"Nope! Just loving life." Monica shrugged smiling.

April continues to blush and bat her beautiful brown eyes. Often shying her gaze away to look at her feet before returning to enhance their attraction toward her.

Monica frowns and points at obvious erections in both men, "See these? They weren't caused by me and I'm freaking naked. They can't keep their eyes off of you."

This makes April grip her left wrist with her right hand. In doing so her gently unbuttoned cleavage bunches tightly together. She liked to offer at least a temptation when wearing button down shirts. Her 36C's were eager to please. Yet, she maintained a playful shyness. She did indeed love the thought that she had created these erections.

Monica eyed the guys trying not to blush in their own set of nervous reaction.

Finally, Monica changes the subject.

"Hey. You don't happen to have any hand lotion in your purse do you?"

April peps up, "Yes, actually." She turns to wiggle her shapely petite ass toward her passenger door and leans through the opened car window for her purse. In bending over April offered them an innocent glimmer of butt cheeks as she stretched into the interior. Once retrieving her purse she straightens up and turns to face everyone.

"It's scented. Lilac." She produces a nearly full tube of lotion.

"My body is pretty tender. I could use a nice gentle rub down."

April starts to step forward and hand it to Holden when Monica clears her throat, "No. Guys get too rough. Why do you think I need the lotion. Help me out?"

April flares her eyes, "I noticed the bruises. Ouch."

"Please?" Monica pouts toward the girl.

Stuttering slightly she trembles, "I can."

Joyously clapping her hands in a silent manner Monica turns and skips into her Hotel room. Once inside she throws herself on to the bed. There she lay patiently kicking her feet in a playful display.

The guys both shrug at April who coyly steps between them to reach the doorway. The boys stood three feet apart. April knew her perfume alone had them following her at close proximity.

Entering the room April shivers at seeing Monica awaiting. She was beautiful. Even with all of the bruising.

Shane starts to shut the door when Monica stops him, "Leave it open. It's sexier."

The guys stood in the doorway watching as April stood above Monica gritting her perfect teeth before sitting down next to her.

"I've never put lotion on another girl before." She mumbles hesitantly.

"I won't bite. If I let them do this they would devour me." Monica sticks her tongue out at the boys.

April giggles, "And, that's a bad thing?"

"Seriously? Look at me. No it wouldn't be a bad thing. Still I need to recover a little before any more rough stuff."

The small town Goddess expresses a pouty face, feeling empathy for the wounded girl. With a deep inhale "April Renee Wallace" dabs lotion on her palm before resting the tube aside. With a nervous yet delicate touch she spreads the lotion over the bruises along Monica's spine. Monica pulled her long hair to her right shoulder to give the girl room to work.

"Do they hurt?" April winces as Monica moans ever so tenderly.

"Not so much. Just tender. You have a soft touch. I like that."

"I try." April exhales softly.

After coating her neck and shoulder wounds, April bypasses Monica's ass and goes further south to the backs of her legs. Once done that left only the cheeks and what bruises lie within the recesses of her crack.

"Keep going. I took a shower so I'm clean in all the right places." Monica giggles and arches her ass in the air.

April fans herself while squirting more lotion on her palm. As she did so her eyes drifted up toward Shane and Holden. Both boys were nurturing the tented jeans over their crotches. She had to blush. No choice. Both men were drooling at the sight of one girl touching another.

Leaning over Monica April whispers, "I think your friends are having fun watching this."

Huffing at the revelation Monica sighs verbally, "I bet they might have more fun if you acted like you were getting turned on."

Giggling April whispers, "What if that were true?"

Monica returns to smother April in her lengthy hair whispering, "I say tease those bastards for all they're worth."

With shivering eyes and a deafening smile April hisses, "Okay."

Sitting up April acts as if struggling to get comfortable on the mattress. Moving about every few seconds she groans with a deep exhale. Finally, she untucks her buttoned down shirt from her shorts. That led to another brief encounter with Monica. Adding lotion awkwardly between her butt cheeks and trying not to actually touch her anal cavity nor her pussy.

"Oh my gosh. It's so hot in here." April fanned herself. It was rather stuffy even with the windows and door open. The motel didn't have air conditioning. Merely a sluggish ceiling fan that helped very little.

April decides to unbutton her shirt and remove it. The boys observed every button abandoning her fingers. As the shirt was cast aside on the floor she tried again. She wore a lacey white bra to match her shorts.

Her secondary attempt was delayed as Monica chose to roll over on to her back and lay there waiting. April was turning her blush off and on at a rapid pace. She couldn't decide.

"Don't stop now." Monica sighed as April's hands hovered over her with lotion.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12