Monica 27: Micky DDD's

Story Info
Monica clowns around under the Golden Arches.
3.4k words
4.68
10.8k
6
0

Part 27 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

Toward nightfall Monica was left alone with Holden and Shane. Young April Wallace had to go home. A happy girl to say the least.

Monica had showered yet again to get the stench of Lyle Stikket off of her. Stepping out in a bath towel Monica found the boys kicked back watching TV. She kept the hidden camera to herself. Still it amused her where it might be hidden.

"I'm getting hungry. Ryan should have brought pizza." She held her growling belly.

"Only that Diner up the road. Where April works."

"There's a McRonald's out by the Interstate. Near that Adult Bookstore."

Monica's eye brow peaks, "The Licker Store", right? We should go there. Buy me some toys Boys."

She hops on her knees at the foot of the mattress to hint her desires.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Shane creases his brow.

"Hey! I just got you two laid. Well, Ryan and I did. Still, you owe me."

"Owe you?" Holden sneers.

"Okay, you don't. I just don't want to sit here all night. I need action."

The guys groan, "Get dressed."

"Yay!"

She quickly puts on a short white mini dress that her Dad had plucked from her closet by request. Nipples dynamic. Areolas shadowy and evident. Her cleavage more revealing than concealing. Spaghetti strings barely holding the dress to her shoulders.

Her hickies were equally visible through the material. Even her bosom granted their slight exposure. Of course her Dad had no idea when packing the dress for her. She didn't care.

"Am I sexy?" She twirls in step at the base of the bed.

Eyes glare over her body before both boys shrug.

"Always." Holden admits.

Shane looks concerned, "Aren't you afraid people might think you were beat up? Those bruises look ummm...brutal."

"I'll just point the finger at you two. They did it Officer. Arrest their lips." She giggles.

The guys crawl out of bed and head for the door. Along the way they literally pick her up by the armpits and guide her out the into the parking lot. She squealed all the way. At the truck she climbed into the middle of the bench style seat. Holden's hands helped her along. Up under her skirt that is.

The drive took them around fifteen minutes. Deciding first to stop at the McRonald's burger joint. She coaxed them into going inside to eat. The place had a number of middle aged couples. It was easy to tell that they ate there fairly often.

Standing back away from the counter eying the menu, the boys hadn't even noticed Monica lift the back of her dress up to mid cheek exposure. With no panties on it was simple enough to tell. She ignored those behind her watching. Let them say whatever crossed their minds.

Finally deciding their order the boys shuffled forward. A lanky teenage boy with red hair and freckles stood to receive their order.

Behind him Monica counted a chubby girl of African American persuasion. Across from her at the grill station was another lad in his mid 20's, also African American. He was ogling Monica with interest. So much so he stepped back further to see around Shane and Holden. No Manager material evident at this point.

Monica fluttered her fingers toward the man then turned around to look at the seating arrangement behind her. This gave the Griller a clean shot at her butt cheeks. Feigning dropping her clutch purse she even went so far as to bend over and touch the floor. In doing so her sexy little ass offered a tantalizing sample of clam shaped pussy and bruised rectal area.

Standing and returning her view toward the counter she saw the Man rubbing his goatee. His grin was pure interest.

"What are you wanting Monica?" Shane peered over his shoulder.

She glared toward the Man at the grill and blurted, "Something Beefy. Special sauce."

Holden frowns toward the Cashier, "Yea, she will take a Big Mick meal. Coke for the drink."

The cashier chuckled and shook his head. Holden paid the tab.

Leaving Holden to grab the tray forthcoming, Shane trudged over to Monica, "Really? Can't we have a nice quiet meal?"

She fidgets and turns to show him her ass, "Nope!

Spotting her cheeks Shane immediately looked up to realize everybody in the seating area had seen her. Mumbles were filling the air.

"I'll find us a booth." Monica skipped away.

Dancing through the room she caught whispers saying things ranging from, "God help that poor girl." to "Tramp." and even, "Sweetest ass I ever saw."

Monica took time to flutter her fingers about at every diner in the room. Graciously the men smirked and the women glared with distaste. Regardless Monica was pleasant toward them.

Dancing her way to a booth in the back of the eating area she leans over the table as if brushing off the table top. Her dress rode even higher. Lingering too long Shane reaches her and slaps her on the ass. It was still tender from her night at "Holly's". The impact made her exhale a deafening squeal.

"Ouchie!" She stands erect and rubs her ass carefully.

"Don't get us thrown out of here." Shane whispers.

"Not going to behave." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Holden finally makes his way to the table with the food tray. The second he arrives Shane nudges Monica to scoot over into the booth. All three took a seat.

The boys dug in wolfing their dinner down. For once they tried not to notice whatever Monica might be doing. She was at least nibbling at her fries. Content that her belly had something substantial in it.

Evil eyes were examining the room about her. Monica wanted to tease but knew the women about her would object if she went too far. Finally, she ate her burger.

Five minutes later Monica notices a tall White male in his mid 30's behind the front counter. By his actions it was easy enough to tell he was the Restaurant Manager. Her eyes flare up when she notes he and the Fry cook looking her direction. Obviously the younger man had let him in on Monica's tantalizing arrival. A flutter from Monica's fingers acknowledged the Manager's attention. He grinned and offered a simple nod. Work then continued leaving her to pout.

Shane realized after she waved at the Manager that the Man had no interest in stepping out into the eating area and tell her to straighten up or leave. Still both boys sweated at the others gaze.

"I have to go potty." Monica shivers at a sudden chill.

The boys grit their teeth afraid to let her out of the booth. She raises an eye brow to offer her mental attitude.

"Fine! I'll just go under."

Monica eases her body sideways to crawl beneath the table. Once beneath the boys tense up due to Monica rubbing their crotches on her way through. The second she stops they turn their vision toward the others eating. All eyes were studying them.

Holden went so far as to shrug and frown. Shane however nodded with ego at her ventured hand.

On her knees she shuffles to escape the table. As she stands facing the tables around them she hops in step. Her 34DDD's bouncing about. Her palms giddily halt their movement as she shrinks trying to feign a blush. It was a failed attempt the second she crushed her tits together.

Prancing around to spot the restrooms she wiggled her way toward the counter. The Manager stood near the register beside the young redheaded boy. They watched her with devoted eyes. The boy was beet red trying to appear in control of his emotions.

The Manager kept cool and smirked as she walked by. Again she flutters her fingers with an innocent but oh so guilty look in her eyes. Again Monica gently lifts her hemline to only reveal her lower cheeks. A mere tantalizing at best. She wanted to make sure the Manager wasn't going to stop her for her actions.

In the side hallway leading to the restrooms Monica spots a side door from the Prep center open up. Out stepped the black man on a mission. He times his departure to coincide her arrival.

"Oopsie!" She stops cold to avoid the door.

The man eyes her from head to toe.

"Mmm! Mmmm! You are too fine." He puckers with admiration.

Monica sheepishly grins up at his 5'7 stature.

"You just want to see my ass again." She wiggles an index finger toward him.

"Hell yea, I do." He chuckles.

"Nope. Not this time." She shakes her head with mischief.

A glint of disappointment takes the expectant man back.

A moment of strained pause Monica reaches for her hem and lifts her skirt up to her belly button. She gives him a half frontal view.

"Only the front this time." She beams.

"Damn! Who whipped your ass?" He eyes her snatch and the bruises shadowing it.

Smirking she blows dangling strands of hair from her cheek, "Who hasn't?"

He didn't know what to make of her answer.

Rubbing her tummy she looks down, "I hope all this fast food doesn't ruin my shape."

"You just need lots of exercise to work it off." He winks.

"My thoughts exactly. I have a question for you."

He eyes her smug look, "Ask."

"I'm going over to that Adult bookstore when I leave here. What kind of toys should I buy?"

His eyes dance, "Big black dildo with my name on it."

A glance at his name tag made her sigh, "Winston? I might have to smoke it."

"I'm better than any dildo." He points at his erection with both index fingers.

"Maybe I should buy the dildo and have a threesome with you." She smiles biting her lower lip.

"I'm off in thirty minutes." He suggests coyly.

She goes expressionless while pondering the thought, "Dildo's rubber. You need one too."

"I'll buy some over at the store." He nods, then averts his gaze toward the outer eatery, "What about your boyfriends out there?"

"Bodyguards. I do what I want. I have another question."

"What?"

"How cool is your Manager?"

"Todd? He's cool."

"So, if I strip out of this dress and just walk out into the dining area he won't call the cops?"

Winston drops his jaw, "Serious? He might need to ask you to leave if the dinner folk complain. Not that he would want to. It's his job y'know?"

"What about the other two workers?"

"Herman will just shy away. Estelle? Bull dike. Might pin you down and chew your clit off." He chuckles.

"Ouchie! My clit's really tender. All of me is."

Again he eyes her belly bruises, "Gangbang?"

Sheepishly she lets out a deafening exhale, "Yes."

Puckering he nods, "Daaaamn! Wish I had been there."

"No disrespect, but you would have been the only black man there."

"Never had a black buck before?"

"Oh, I have." She eases by him slowly rubbing up against his side, his left hand grazing her butt cheek, "Potty time."

He watched her disappear into the bathroom. He was forced to return to work as he noticed new customers arrive. Truck drivers.

After a much needed tinkle and a freshening up from a perfume vial Monica returns to the restaurant.

Uncertain of discarding her dress she spotted the two women whom sneered so heavily at them get up and leave. That in itself made her feel more at ease. She stepped into view of the front counter noticing a pair of men ordering. The Manager Todd was taking their order.

Pausing to glare about at the remaining eaters in the room Monica decides to keep her dress on. Heart beating fast she knew she needed to make a scene. One step at a time she thought. Regardless she hiked her hemline higher than earlier. Todd must see her bare ass. It was destiny.

Choosing to avoid looking toward Shane and Holden she pranced over to the condiment counter. She used that area as her first assault. Let's see if Manager Todd would order her out.

No mistaking that he saw her after hearing a guttural clearing of his throat she looked over her shoulder. Her eyes bulged. It wasn't Todd.

Instead it was one of the Truck drivers.

"Sweet as that ass is do you mind if I grab some Ketchup?" He stares down at her.

"Sowwy!" She steps aside after getting her own cups of ketchup.

"Don't be. After hours on the road it sure is nice seeing a cutie like you."

The second Driver steps to her opposite side, "What have we here, Clyde?"

Monica smiles over at the other man.

"How old are you?" He grunts.

"Old enough. Barely." She beguiles him.

"Lot Lizard?"

She flares her eyes, "Oh no. Just a tease. I'm an exhibitionist."

Puckering the driver nods, "Tease harder."

She winks up at him, "If I don't get thrown out I will."

A glare over their shoulders they spot Todd watching them. Todd nods and turns away. Winston by his side talking.

Behind the drive thru window the girl Estelle wagged her tongue toward Monica.

Herman the Red? He went about wiping off tables. Hiding his face.

"Looks like that Manager turned his cheek." Trucker "Burt" leaned low to sniff her hair.

Monica sets her ketchup aside and pivots in step to face the counter. With a hunger in her eyes she stalks her way toward the front. Reaching the counter Monica slaps her palms on the surface to get the attention of Todd.

The Manager hears the impact forcing him to twist slightly. His eyes narrow as she smiles up at him with an almost possessed gaze. With a creased brow Todd approaches her.

"Can I help you?"

She lowers her gaze even further until her long hair drifts down over her eyes.

"Hi Todd. I'm going to remove my dress and go streaking in the restaurant. If you want to call 9-1-1 be my guest. That, or start whistling at my sexy ass." She huffs the hair from her lips with a timid pause, "I'm waiting."

Behind Todd both Winston and Estelle whistle toward her. Todd shook his head and turned to his employees with arms extended to his sides.

"Really? You do know we have security cameras here right?" Todd shakes his head.

Winston shrugs, "Does anybody really look at those videos? I'll take a copy though."

Finally, Todd returned to face Monica. His eyes bulged at the sight.

Her dress was on the floor. Monica Gift leaned on the counter smirking, her breasts dangling over the cool metal counter top.

Behind Monica the 2 truck drivers Clyde and Burt stood back admiring her stunning body. Bruises and all.

Further back Shane and Holden were defeated. While she was away Holden had called their friend Ryan to keep him posted of their evening of babysitting. The conversation led to, "OH FUCK."

The remaining customers sitting about the room were chuckling about her stunt. Eager to see if she would be thrown out, arrested, or pawed up.

Monica batted her eyes up at Todd who was left speechless. He was torn as to what to do. He knew she was mischief incarnate. She was a tiny Goddess to be certain. He did feel a swelling in his slacks.

"I guess you got your way." Todd shakes his head concerned about his customers.

Finally, Clyde turns to the eaters in the room.

"Anybody here repulsed by seeing this lil gal naked?"

Monica heard the chatter but maintained her gaze toward Todd. She intimidated him into a sweat.

From behind her Holden steps past the drivers and reaches Monica's side. He leans over her shoulder.

"Ummm! What are you doing?"

"Giving everyone a full meal deal. Todd's feasting his eyes right now. Aren't you Todd?"

The Manager chuckles, "I plead the Fifth."

She bats her eyes up at him then twists ever so slightly to hop up on the counter. Scooting her ass around she lets her legs dangle on the other side. Todd had to step back to avoid her flailing feet.

Leaning back on her palms she stretches her toes out to caress Todd's hip. That led to an attempt to home in on his crotch. A move that he chose to evade.

With a pout Monica hears Holden on his cell talking to Ryan. Her eyes flare up at hearing his name. She then tilts her neck back as far as it could go. Her 34DDD breasts arching toward the Menu Canopy above her.

"Ryan? Hi Ryan." Her voice raised. She then faced Todd again with a snap of her gaze, "That's my Master."

Everyone in the Kitchen area dropped their jaws.

Playfully Monica spreads her legs back and forth. Each time she did her pussy puckered wide then closed. Wide again. Closed.

Winston was heard to quip, "Jesus Christmas."

"Hi Winston." She winks toward him, "Can I get some service?"

Before anybody could even question her comment, Estelle nudged Todd aside and planted her face into Monica's thighs. The Dike had skills.

"Holy Spit!" Monica wiggles letting her neckline arch backwards once again.

Todd was stunned by his employee. He wanted to stop her but for some reason he couldn't. This type of behavior was almost too gold to not be prospected.

Moans escalate as Holden places his cell to her ear. Once she hears Ryan's voice she shivers.

"Master!" She squeals, "I'm being eaten out. God yes. She's really good at it."

Monica rubs her toes against Estelle's hips. In doing so Estelle lifts up long enough to snap, "This is some damned tasty pussy, Master Man."

Ryan hears her and laughs. Monica squeals as she returns to devour her.

Deciding to slip back on her palms to lay flat on the surface she see's Clyde and Burt and waves at them, "Miss me?"

The men chuckle as Holden leers back uneasily while trying to keep his cell held to Monica's ear.

"Maybe they should put you on the Menu." Clyde laughs.

Moaning louder Monica palms her breasts crushing them under clutched fingers. In a mad huff she darts her head up.

"I want Todd to eat me."

Todd turns red slightly, "Afraid not. Let's wind this down before anybody else walks in. I can't let you keep this going."

Winston growls behind him. Regardless Todd stands his ground.

Estelle rears up again, "Few more minutes. I got this girl where I want her."

Monica giggles, "Let her finish. Please."

Todd frowns looking out the windows. Traffic even off the Interstate was quiet tonight. Deciding against his better judgment he curses lightly, "Hurry it up."

Estelle tore Monica's pussy up. She raised her legs and even lapped her tongue across Monica's anal cavity. In her ecstasy Monica cried out to Ryan, her hand rubbing over an embarrassed Holden's crotch.

Writhing on the counter Monica builds her moans vocally. A squeal became a yelp. Turning into whimpers. Then an outburst of exhaled swear words. In her final throes Monica Gift screams and gushers all across Estelle's face. The woman reels back in triumph. She stands victorious and looks toward the ceiling with a trumpeted, "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!"

Monica convulses and breathes heavily. Her arms rubbery and lifeless suddenly.

Todd couldn't deny the fun of watching that. However he had to snap his fingers.

"Clock out Estelle. I can't have you working back here like that. Unsanitary."

"Say what?" The black Diva raises a brow while wiping her face on her work shirt.

"You're not fired just letting you off early."

Todd then waved toward Holden who told Ryan he had to call him back.

"Get her out of here. Don't come back." Todd ordered.

By now Shane had moved in to help Holden drag Monica off of the counter. They helped her get dressed and forcefully escorted her toward the exit. In her last bit of strength she calls out.

"We're going next door to the Licker Store. Follow me."

Once outside Holden encouraged her into Shane's truck. As they sat there Shane chuckles, "Should I go get more napkins?"

"How about a refill?" Holden had to add his own snide remark.

Monica wiggled in her seat, "Buy me toys! Buy me toys."

As Shane rolled his eyes he pulled out of the lot and headed toward the Adult Bookstore.

The night was just getting started.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers