Monica 31: Musical Chairs

Story Info
The Seating arrangement leaves the Girls in the Hot Seat.
5.2k words
4.86
15.2k
10
0

Part 31 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Outside of classroom 312 Monica Gift fidgeted.

Waiting with her were friends Thea King, Tamara White, and Amber Welch. However quiet suddenly Monica during their nerve racking wait questioned if her "Foursome" of Teachers promised by Dane Morrison had fallen through. She couldn't blame him if it did.

Dane Morrison had planned on it only being Monica. Now with three more detainees her hopes were dismal at best. Her thoughts running rampant it suddenly dawned on her.

"Four detentions. Four Teachers. I wonder."

She eyes her friends as they leaned against a wall looking toward the floor, "Can I push these three into doing more? Should I risk it? I don't want to lose their respect over my bullshit. Still, this could be freaking awesome if I pull it off."

As the clock ticks Monica couldn't keep quiet any longer. She had to weigh in on their feelings. None of them had said a word since they had congregated in the hall here ten minutes ago.

"Ladies? Are you mad at me?"

Amber looks up frowning then rolls her eyes, "I know I'm not. I plan on fucking Rico and Carlos Friday night. That wouldn't have happened if not for you."

Tamara hears her revelation and also peps up, "I have a date with Tyler Friday. Yay us."

All eyes journey over to Thea King who was still looking at the tile below. She realizes their scrutiny when she looks up with bulbous brown eyes, "What?" Shyly she grins, "I invited Garrett to Church on Sunday."

As if psychic all three girls point at Thea and direct a single word, "REPENT!"

"I know right." Thea giggles.

As their laughter tames down Monica takes a deep breath, "I love you guys. I'm not sure why all of you want to be like me though. Not to mention the other girls like Kendra, Chey, and Rosa. I mean I'm proud of you all but Why? Why me? I started out just teasing guys off and on. The dares from my friend Ryan made me go further and further. I couldn't resist a challenge. But, that's just my story. I'm a freak. I love exhibition. Sex has just grown on me. More than it should." She giggles, "I just kept pushing my limits. I love my rockin' body. Guys love my rockin' body. But, you really don't have to idolize me for what I'm doing."

Amber again rolls her eyes, "Idolize? Ego much?"

Tamara flares her eyes, "Shut up. I idolize her. There is NO WAY I would have gotten Tyler to notice me enough to get a date."

Amber shrugs, "You're right. I have the same desires Monica. I know I'm a freak too. Truth told, I used to strip and tease my own older brothers. Yes, they loved it. I may have a few extra pounds on the ole bod but that just makes me sexier. No guy has ever looked away and made me feel ugly. Literally no man."

Tamara White agrees, "You have a beautiful body Amber. My biggest insecurity is my nose. I've always been teased because the bridge is shaped like the beak of a bird. That's been the only thing holding me back. I know I'm really pretty otherwise."

Monica pouts faintly then swoops in to kiss Tamara on the nose. The shock made the two of them wrinkle their noses and blush.

"I like your nose. Never let that bring your spirit down." Monica encourages, "What about you Thea? Insecurities?"

"I'm too short. Every guy that has ever been interested in me has been a Giant. Not that I'm complaining." She giggles shyly hiding her mouth behind her left hand.

Amber pats Thea atop her head, "Guys like tiny girls. It makes them feel in control. Intimidation charges their batteries."

Thea shivers looking toward the tile, "I like feeling helpless. Is that wrong?"

"Submissive much?" Amber smirks.

Defending Thea Monica offers her a hug from behind, "Guys adore submissive. It's seductive. Even your voice fits a submissive. It's soft and erotic. You just keep that up Thea. It suits you."

Thea sighs heavily, "I've had thoughts. But, until that day in class when all the girls went wild I could never bring myself to strip or show my body off. I like the attention guys give me when they think I'm hard to get. But, when they realize it wasn't an act I felt I needed to break out of my shell. My parents instilled me to be a proper Lady. I failed them. No regrets though. I have to be me. You just brought the demons out in me Monica. I'll pray for all of us."

Nose wrinkled Monica shivers, "Thanks."

"In a good way. I pray also for more acts of boldness." Thea giggles blushing.

"So going to Hell." Amber shakes her head.

Thea hushes up hearing that.

With a deafening sigh Monica notes the hallway clock. Morrison was due to arrive any minute. They would have to talk more another time.

As if on cue, the door to room 312 abruptly opened. Dane Morrison had already been there waiting. With the blind down over the doors window it was impossible to tell. Noticing his prisoners he glared at them with a darkening scowl. The girls shrank in their step.

"Four offenders. All ready to face their punishments for something I hear would normally call for expulsion." He then lowers his tone, "Feel fortunate that this incident was not brought to the attention of the Higher up's. The day isn't over yet."

Monica slyly eyes Morrison and pouts, "We were very, very Bad."

The other girls flared their eyes at her childlike comment. What was she doing?

Monica adds fuel to the fire, "Sure you want to be alone with four sweet young girls? Four sweet young mischievous girls."

She steps closer to Morrison who is forced to sneer down at her.

"Under the circumstances of your offense? No. Which is why I've decided on an Intervention. A counselling session if you will."

Taken back Monica offers a haunted hesitation, "Counsellor Evans is here?"

"No. Miss Evans was unable to join us. Another time perhaps. Should you continue your unruly antics. Step inside the classroom please." He steps aside to usher them through the threshold.

Monica leads the way for Amber, Tamara, then Thea. To their surprise they found the chairs of the room in a circle formation. Four chairs back to back in the middle for each to face a different direction. The outer circle had four chairs also. One chair facing each of the center seats.

The true shock made the girls fret inside. The outer seats had three live occupants. Coach "Paul Randall" whom had busted them earlier sat in one chair. To his left sat History Teacher "Dennis Holt". The third seat totally confused them. That chair belonged to of all people the School Janitor, "Oscar Sanchez".

Under her breath Monica spat, "Awwww Hell." The final seat was obviously for Morrison himself.

Morrison points to the interior seats one by one assigning them, "Miss White? Please sit here before Coach Randall."

Tamara cautiously sits down and folds her arms over her chest. She felt the need to bury her nipple erection behind her forearms.

"Miss Welch? Here in front of Mr. Sanchez if you will."

Amber winks at the older man of his early 50's stepping over to claim her seat. As she sat there she whispered, "Hey Oscar."

She had known this man for many years. Before he became the School's Janitor he ran a Pool Cleaner business. Every other week he would drop by Amber's Parents home to clean the pool. She knew that he would watch her sunbathe by the pool as he cleaned it. It was innocent yet She would always have her bikini top untied as she lay on her stomach. Never nude. Her evil hormones were running rampant even in her youth. He would never say anything. Merely do his job and slyly overlook her as best he could. He knew better than to touch an underage girl. Even if she did flaunt it. He chalked it up to adolescent pranks.

Amber had a hunch he would think differently now that she was eighteen.

"Miss King? Here in the chair facing my own seat."

Nervously, Thea rests her butt down while darting her eyes around at the others.

"Miss Gift? That leaves you toward Mr. Holt."

Monica presumed Morrison would keep her to himself. What was going on?

As Morrison took his seat he glared over at Thea, studying her frightened state. Her shyness disturbed him. According to Coach Randall this tiny little creature was nearly naked but for her dangling shirt. Being manhandled by a boy no less. He doubted for a moment that this wee one was even capable of such actions.

Regardless, he had made promises of Monica's body to each of these Men. After Randall's accusations of their activities at the gym today he had hoped they were hungry for more. Surely their hormones were running wild. He would test the waters.

"Miss King. Let's begin with you. Would you please enlighten us as to what prompted you and your friends here to do as you did earlier?"

Monica raises her hand sharply, "That would be me."

"I was not asking you Miss Gift. Miss King?"

The leader hushes leaving Thea to softly reply, "We all wanted to do it."

Tamara White hesitantly nods and crosses her legs in front of Coach Randall. He winces at her sudden reluctance to be as open as she was in the bleachers. He had zoomed in on her silky smooth snatch when he had busted them. The second Tyler Mason had stepped away from her. Randall had always liked the looks of Tamara. He chose to be seated in front of her for just that reason.

"What possessed you to shave down there in front of so many students?" He pauses with a finger to add, "None of whom came forward to turn you in I might add."

Amber wanted to make a crude outburst but with Oscar sitting with a grim expression she chose to zip her lip.

Instead, Monica spoke up, "They love us. That's why. Lust even. I was the one who talked these girls into it. They're just followers who like me enjoy showing off. We're all sexy so why hide it I say."

Teacher Dennis Holt had heard stories of this girl. He had never witnessed her in action even though she had her first excursion in school during his class. Of that he was oblivious. He certainly wanted to bare witness to her antics but he knew his career would be on the line. Just being here today was a risk. He would hold his tongue a bit longer and see where this discussion led he thought. No! Dennis changes his mind.

"So you have done other things on school property that rivals what you did today?" Holt had to know the truth.

Monica smirks, "I plead the fifth." After a snicker she adds, "Not really. Actually today was tame."

"Tame? How so?" Dennis squinted.

"I'm not telling you everything I've done. Nor, who I've done it with." She sticks her tongue out at him, "Use your imagination. And, your hand if you want too."

Her tongue switches over to flicking mode as Holt witnesses her unbutton her shirt halfway. His eyes lowered to examine her exposed cleavage.

The girls hearing Monica's remark about Holt using his hand made them resist laughter. Tamara and Thea especially tense up. Not out of fear but of Monica's dynamic attitude under the circumstances.

Amber bit her lower lip, smugly acknowledging Monica's bravado. Her eyes trained on Oscar who still maintained a lack of emotion. Attempting to lighten up his mood she flutters her fingers at him, accompanied by a stunning smile. He faintly smirked, lowering his eyes to examine her bulging breasts behind a nipple shredded T-shirt.

Noticing his eye contact lingering there she purposely straightens her posture for a more dramatic fullness. She had never considered poor Oscar back in her youth other than teasing the guy. However, if it kept him from telling her parents she would gladly taunt him here and now.

Tamara White was becoming restless. Finally she uncrosses her arms and legs. Her own breasts perky and well poised. She too noticed the Coach eying her tight shorts constricting between her legs. Earlier she had removed her thong due to the itchiness of a fresh shave. After a lengthy frustration she parts her knees for a better view of her delectable thighs. Her heart rate increased at his preoccupied gaze.

Dane Morrison continued on his quest.

"Each of you, one at a time are given the chance to tell us why you shouldn't be expelled. Secondly, tell the Instructor in front of you how you hope to sway their vote not to bring this up with the school board. We all agree you should be punished severely for your provocative actions. Of which is to be determined by the end of Detention."

Monica raises her hand yet again, "When you say punished severely. Are you meaning kicked out of school? Because unless Principal Janson already knows what we did, you four are keeping it our secret. Otherwise Janson would have already called our Parents to come get us. But, for kicks I'll go first."

Morrison coughs into his hand loudly, "Continue."

Fanning her shirt open on both sides as if considering her words carefully she eyes Dennis Holt. While whipping the button side of her opened blouse she decides to unbutton one more clasp. Only two more buttons held her in check. Those were below her mounds.

"Hi!" She smiles at him slyly, "Do you really want to punish me, Mr. Holt?"

He nods feverishly as her fingers move between her opened shirt. She then trails an index finger from her throat, between her breasts, across her upper belly, ending at the next button in sequence.

"Then, I'm going to be defiant and say, Punish me. Punish me really, really HARD!" She emphasizes her last word loudly.

Morrison returns to Thea, "Do you feel you should be punished, Miss King?"

Trembling Thea fans her face with both sets of fingers, "It's warm in here."

"Is that your answer, Thea?" He raises a brow.

"No Sir! I am not as ashamed of myself as I should be. My Father would spank me very hard. He would then send me to my room to pray over what I did."

"That's right! Your Father is a Minister isn't he?"

She lowers her eyelids, "Yes, Sir!"

"Are you in the Choir, Thea?" He antagonizes her slightly.

"Yes. When I can be heard over the others. I usually perform solo because my voice is so soft."

While Morrison digs into Thea's soul, Amber blurts out, "Why exactly is the Janitor at our Detention? No disrespect, Oscar."

"I was invited. For the Intervention." Oscar quietly replies.

Morrison adds, "You two know each other outside of school, correct?"

"He was our Pool Cleaner. My folks invited him to cookouts on occasion." Amber leans forward, elbows on her knees, "He saw me sunbathe a few times. You didn't know I untied my top on purpose back then. Just being stupid trying to make you embarrassed. Fond memories, Oscar." She winks as he swallows dryly.

"You were quite brazen even then." He decides to say.

"I'm not even sure what brazen even means. Yea, I went braless. Bottomless too. When nobody else was around." She creaks her chair laughing at her play on words, "I'm all grown up now. My tits doubled in size since then. I filled out all over. See?"

She lifts her T-shirt up to her chest to display her winking belly button, her rolls gently lapping over the waist of her jeans. She pats her stomach groaning, "Pants are tight. Mind if I catch my breath, Oscar?"

With both hands she unfastens her jeans, zipper tugged down. Once released she exposes her lower belly while lifting her shirt back up to her lower breasts.

Oscar grew interested with a warmer smile, "Very beautiful, Chica."

"I'm not Hispanic, but thanks."

Her fingers caress her lower regions where she scratches slightly, "Silky but dang it itches."

As Amber tortures Oscar, Monica hears her mischief and starts to look back. A clearing of Morrison's throat halts her rebellion.

"Face forward. All of you." He prompts leaning forward with elbows on his knees, hands clasped.

"Mr. Randall over there said you were the worst offender, Miss King. Hugging boys with their hands all over you. Smiling and happy to be manhandled. Nude I might add."

She reacts sheepishly, "I still had my shirt on."

"Yes, but unbuttoned so that your chest was fully exposed when the lad stood you up. Do you feel that was necessary?"

Nibbling her nail she shyly blurts out, "I wanted him to see my boobies."

Monica groans rolling her eyes, "WE ALL DID!" She then unbuttons her shirt entirely and takes it off. Dennis Holt's eyes grew big, as did the erection behind his slacks.

Morrison sits up straight, "Well now! That was certainly unexpected."

Monica chuckles and tosses her shirt over her back. It lands on Tamara's shoulder.

The shock of the garments arrival almost made Tamara pee her shorts. Defiant, her gaze looks over to see Monica squeezing her tits for Holt to admire.

"Oh crap!" Tamara wheezes, reacting by tossing Monica's shirt over Thea's lap.

Thea tries not to laugh but couldn't resist. With a shrill yelp the shirt became airborne yet again. it landed directly over Amber's head. Peering through the black shirt Amber huffs, "OH HELL YEA!"

Not to be outdone Amber yanks Monica's shirt from her hair and discards it. Leaping from her seat she stands up and pulls her T-shirt up and over her head. It too went flying. Shoes kicked off, her pants hit her ankles. Stepping from them Amber Welch was naked. That led to a grin just before straddling poor Oscar's lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hey there, Oscar. Touch me."

Oscar Sanchez gripped her hips. He was a happy man.

Monica noticed the expression of Dennis Holt as his eyes left her to witness whatever was going on behind her. She immediately twisted in her seat to see Amber taking the lead.

"Oh, you Bitch!" She thought very loudly.

A second later Monica stood naked also and demanded Holt's attention by sitting in his lap. Her back to his chest. He gladly let her in. His hands were guided around her to play with her tits.

"You can use both hands now." She leans back patting his cheek.

Both Tamara and Thea looked back and forth between their nude friends. In shock they whimpered uncertain what to do.

Almost terrified Tamara looks over at Coach Randall who was patting his own lap in hopes of coaxing her in. Eyes bulging Tamara stands up timidly, tempted to step forward. Suddenly, she froze to a focused thought.

With a snap decision she strips her shirt off then slithers her tight shorts off of her hips to her toes. Stepping out of them she danced nervously in step, whimpering, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!'

A second later she sits back down into her own chair. Spreading her legs she pats her own lap for him to grow intrigued. Coach Randal caught on to her idea and slid out of his seat, crawling down to his knees. Easing in between her thighs the Coach buried his face in her juicy pink snatch. Her "Oh my God's" grew more sensual with each lash of his tongue.

Randall loved the taste of her twat.

Poor Thea, alone now she wanted to cry. Morrison sat there waiting for her to decide her fate. Her biggest stress was simple. She had never been with a white man. Only one man for that matter in her entire life.

Morrison had a hunch what her dilemma might be. With a warm comforting sigh he eases forward and takes her trembling hands.

"You don't have to follow their lead, Thea. I'm fine."

A swift glare around her at the girls having so much fun she pouts. In a hesitant move she raises Morrison's hands up to the top button of her shirt. She then releases her hands to allow him to unbutton her blouse. He unhooked each button slowly to give her a chance to change her mind. She didn't.

The shirt opened up to her perky smoked mounds of flesh. Her nipples angry for holding back.

Dane Morrison abandons his seat entirely to crouch in front of Thea as he guides her shirt over her shoulders to escape her arms. Her breasts were staring him directly in the eyes. As he sighs she whines lightly.

"So perfect." He whispers studying them up close. She lowers her gaze to watch his reaction to her body.

"You can kiss them."

Not kissed. Devoured!!!!

Morrison jumped at the offer, sucking on each nipple as if starving. She responded by tilting her head back, moaning softly. Her hands made their way into his scalp.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12