Monica 32: Screen Savor

Story Info
"Fuck me, Uncle Gary."
2.5k words
4.31
32.4k
10
3

Part 32 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers

Friday evening Monica had chosen to take a bubble bath. Out of boredom she sat her laptop on the toilet seat next to her and was preparing to step into a local Chatroom for shits and wiggles. It had been awhile since she had teased her Internet followers. Not since the day she ordered pizza from Ryan and his friends Shane and Holden. The day her life changed.

She took her time trying to enjoy her relaxing bath and merely watched what people in the room were saying. Nothing too outrageous. Rather dull actually.

Luffa in hand she sponges beneath her chest and trailed her areolas in a circular motion. Stimulating her nipples she shivered. Washing her shoulders and neck she tilts back and glides the luffa from her chin over her throat. Down between her cleavage and back again.

She thought about going on webcam in the room and sharing her bath with others. Certainly appealing considering her hormones were constantly energized. She was a nympho at heart.

Eyes still and pondering she hears the phone ring. She had both her cell and the house cordless on the back tank of the toilet. It was the house line. Reaching for it she noted the caller I.D. "Ooooo! Uncle Gary. I never did get back with him about the camping trip."

Answering it dramatically she prays it's not her Aunt.

"Gift residence. Unwrapping our specialty."

"Hey there Hotshot. It's your ole Uncle Garrison."

"I know. Ready for that phone sex?"

He chuckles over the line, "The wife is out shopping. Might take you up on that. Just wish I could see ya."

She eyes her laptop, "Funny you should say that. My laptop is right beside me. You could skype with me. That way I can watch you stroke that cock for your sexy little Niece."

He clears his throat excitably.

"Sure you want to see a pudgy old man with a small penis?"

"Sure you want to see a hot barely legal pussy begging to be fucked?"

"I'll fire up my laptop. Hang on."

"I thought so." She giggles.

Sponging herself more she awaits him to sign on.

"Okay. Message me and set up the skype." He grunts.

"I'm in the bath tub right now. Ready to see me wearing bubbles?"

"If you're ready to see me wearing sweats and a Wifebeater."

"Not for much longer." She teases.

She could hear his anticipation. It made her smile.

A few clicks later a video box opens up and she see's Uncle Gary setting in his recliner. It was obvious that his own laptop rested on a TV tray in front of him. He in turn see's his Niece laying back halfway covered in suds. Her breasts crushed together and her nipples reaching for the ceiling.

"I see you." She giggles.

"And, I see you. Don't take the term keep it clean too literally." He chuckles.

"Oh, you can bet this is going to get so dirty I'll need fresh bath water."

He huffs at her beguiling eyes taunting him.

"I still can't believe how much you've grown." He rambles while fondling his concealed erection.

"I can say the same of you Mister." She winks.

He sighs and removes his hand to admire his boxers tightening up at the crotch, "Yeah. See what you do to me?"

"Oh I see. I should see more though. Lose the boxers Uncle Gary."

"In a minute. I just need to get my nerve up."

She lowers her chin to her cleavage and glares her eyes at the laptop. Her fingers pinch her nipples tugging them higher.

"Damn! That's just beautiful." Gary huffs.

"In a minute I'm going to dry off and take you to bed with me. Want to come along?"

He nods with a smirk, "I'll cum along. Right behind you."

"In my behind?" She sticks her tongue out at him.

"You like that kind of thing?" He narrows his eyes.

She winks, "I love sex. Any position you want me in. This will have to do until you and I can get together in person."

He fidgets, "You sure you want to do that?"

Frowning she sits up with a twist to lay on her arm over the edge of the tub. Her face filled his camera with a close up. Sensually nodding with yearning eyes she whispers, "I can't wait for you to kiss me all over. Lick me. Finger me. Fuck me."

His hand returns to his crotch. A second more to fondle himself he growls and lifts his hips. The boxers escaped his legs and he now sat with bulging scrotum and an erection that stood as tall as it possibly could achieve.

"There he is." She whispers playfully.

"Christ you turn me on." He grips his cock lightly jerking it off.

"I want you to cum for me. Again and again. Will you do that for me Uncle Gary?"

"I'll try Sweetheart."

She blows him a kiss then lays back into her bathwater. Using her toes she turns the hot water on to warm her up. The bubbles increase at the waters circulation. As the level increases Monica reaches below the water and rubs her clit. Gary could see her neck tilt backwards. Her expression admitting to him that she was playing with herself. After a moment of stimulation she shuts the water off and turns only her face toward the camera.

"I'm going to rub my clit now. This is for you."

He strokes himself observing her emotions and bodily reaction. Her moans soft and seductive.

"I'm thinking of you eating me out, Uncle Gary. Your tongue is fantastic."

"God I hope so." He mumbles.

Arching her back as her fingers frolic beneath the suds Monica trembles and bites her lower lip. Her poise delicately alters as her head tilts back to lay upon the tub. Eyes shimmering toward the ceiling in an effort to contain her sensations. Strangely her hormones were intensified the more she thought of Gary watching her. Deep down she wanted to give him the best show possible. She loved her Uncle.

"That's it. Really work that clit." Gary strokes his cock while sitting forward in his recliner as if getting a better view. AS if that was possible over a webcam.

"Mmmmm! I wuvs you Uncle Gary."

"I adore you too Niece."

She slowly peers at the webcam with an expression of yearning. Combined with soft subtle inhalations to let him know how her hormones were on high alert. She was getting close to fulfilling her temporal destiny. Feeding him her emotions led him to fall back into his seat and ravage his erection. Her plan was working.

It became a battle to see who could offer the most intimate expressions. Whimpers lead to moans. Growls become barely audible cursing.

The outcome nearing for Monica she refrains as best she could. She could tell her Uncle was having difficulty. Not in keeping erect but in finishing. He was losing steam fast. Along with his dwindling energy came a round of bitter disappointment in his behavior.

"I knew I should have bought some Viagra for this kind of thing." He hisses.

Monica whines trying to hold herself together, "Noooo! Keep trying. I want to see you cum for me."

"Working on it Kid. Been awhile for me. Haven't had sex in months. Hell I don't even watch Porn because of the Wife finding out. You go ahead Sweetheart. I'll just watch."

"Okay." She creases her brow with disappointment.

Another three minutes Gary discovers her body convulsing and splashing water everywhere. It was like watching a deep sea Fisherman catching a Marlin. Her shrill echoes youthful and dramatic. After thrashing about for a good four more minutes Monica's orgasm leaves her lifeless. By this time her laptop monitor had gone dark. This left Gary to sit there listening. He could hear her gasping inhales and deafening exhales. The sound of water making turbulent waves of repositioning. Finally the picture returned.

Monica was up close to the monitor camera with a vibrant pucker. She was kissing her Uncle long distance.

"Aww! Is that for me?" Gary chuckles.

"Of course." She settles back laying her chin on her outstretched arm along the ledge of the tub. Batting her eyes she sighs, "You're not done Mister."

He offers a look of surprise. His hand was still stimulating his erection. It had faded ever so slightly but still had life in it.

"The ole muscle is aching that's for sure."

"I know why." She offers a glint of evil.

"Why's that?"

She rises from the water allowing him a blurred view of her movement. Her entire body shamelessly revealed. He observed her step from the tub and dry herself. Before long she picked up her laptop and carried him with her through the house. Reaching her bedroom she moves things around to enable her in locating the perfect height and angle. Gary needed to see her as she lay on her bed.

"Taking me to bed with you?" He laughs.

"You know you want me." She blows him another kiss.

"Sad relative I am. Yeah I do."

Fluffing her pillows behind her for support she stretches out for a sensual pose. Her legs spread to give him a distinct focal point of her pussy. Her hole breathing as if a fish gasping for air. Amazing what muscle control could do.

She had prepared for this earlier. Just in case it went this direction. Beside her lay her rubber dildo. Gripping it she takes it to her mouth and licks it.

"This is my best friend "Bucky". Today however I am calling him Uncle Gary."

"Damn. I got big."

She giggles and decides to move closer to the camera. Which meant turning her body completely. Her feet were now lying atop her pillows and her upper body faced the foot of her bed. She eyed the camera perfectly until the dildos base was hidden from him. Only the length and girth were in view.

"I'm going to give you a blowjob now." She whispers seductively.

Her performance began with tongue lashes up and down the shaft. Her eyes bright and alluring. Doing her best not to blink.

"You taste yummy." She murmurs.

Mesmerized he couldn't reply. Instead he continued fondling himself. As her mouth swallowed the crown he felt as if it were really him. He had to close his eyes for a moment to envision it better. His palm sensations imagining it to be the inside of her throat.

"Sweet Heyzeus!" He snarls in a low tone.

Her emotions grew with each rise and fall of her jaw. Its girth rippling her lips. Her eyes glistening at her enjoyment. To "Garrison Lionel Gift" this was the ultimate Porn. Hearing her nasally moans and gentle whimpers she put on one hell of a show. Up and down. Releasing it only to lap her tongue along all sides of the toy. She forced poor Gary to jerk harder and harder.

Finally, Monica slows her performance and rolls her left cheek along the toy's length.

"Please fuck me, Uncle Gary." She tantalizes with a soft childlike voice.

"Spread those goddamn legs and let me at it." He gruffly expels.

Nibbling her bottom lip she returns to her original pose. Pillows used to raise her hips slightly she teases the head of the dildo amid her soaked labia. Grazing her clit with each pass. Her tits crushed together between compressed forearms gave him a Pornstar feel.

Her facial expression sold him on how badly she wanted him.

"Ram my cock up in that juicy pussy." He snaps.

Soft nods of affirmation she guides the toy into her hole. She arches her spine upon entry and whispers, "Oh my God! Uncle Gary, you feel really, really good inside me. I can feel it throbbing. So warm. So big. So needy."

"Hell yes, I need that cunt." He jerks harder and harder. His face turning red from holding his breath.

Monica enters herself faster as her opposing fingers stimulate her clit. From there it became a very loud and messy array of moans. Her eyes never once leaving the Monitor.

Unfortunately it had gone black once again from sitting idle. This forced her to scoot closer to run her toes along the keys in order to activate the picture. In doing so her pussy was enlarged and allowed him a better advantage of her sloppy insertions. He could see her lathering up around the dildos girth. Trickles of love juice streaking down over her ass cheeks.

Her moans graduated into echoed cries of "FUCK ME!"

His grunts led to an escalated tone of, "I'M TEARING YOU UP."

Retort after retort they carried the verbal outrage louder and more demanding. Words thrown out to force a reply to equal it's challenge.

She screams and gushes a flood of succulence all across her knuckles and stains her blanket.

He roars an exhausting bellow upon a final detonation. His long overdue reservoir frothing forth in violent spittle. Poor Gary made a mess all over his lap. His recliner seat. His kneecaps.

"SONUVA!" He channels, "I did it."

Monica lay exhausted and removed her toy "Bucky". Slowly she wiggled herself further back on her mattress to pose in her breathlessness. Chest heaving. Her fingertips teasing her nipples.

"I love you Uncle Gary."

"I love you too Sweetheart. That was sure something." He sits up amid his pool of leftovers looking about for something to clean up with. Finally, he decides upon utilizing his boxers.

"Next time I need to feel the real you inside me." She huffs.

He suddenly grows tense, "We'll see about that. Fun as this was I'm not sure I could go all the way. You have to remember your Dad's not going to be happy that we even did this."

"I asked Daddy to invite you to a sleep over." She pouts.

"Sleep over?"

"Yes. He's going to let me have some guys over all night. I'm going to fuck them in front of him. I want you to be here."

He couldn't respond. His face goes without expression. His thoughts muddled by her request. That and the wonder of how his Brother could allow such a thing.

"Speechless. I'll let you know. Kind of hard getting away from the wife." He ponders, "For that matter, how is Aaron going to get away from Charlotte?"

"He has a plan. I'm going to get in touch with my friend Lisa too. Dad really likes her. I hope to set them up as a surprise for that night."

"Again, speechless. I'll wait and see if Aaron calls me with an invite. Our secret for now. No promises."

"Okay. I need to go shower again. Going to that car show in a few."

"Have fun. Thanks for an interesting morning."

"Any time. Just text me. Bye Uncle Gary." She licks her dildo of her juices in a final goodbye tease.

"Maybe you should call him "Uncle Buck"."

"Good idea. I remember that movie." She giggles.

With a fluttered wave Monica ends their Skype.

Both Monica and Gary sat back to breath.

Gary became numb.

Monica became anxious.

Off to shower away her scent.

And to change her bedding.

Bucky was left alone.

Poor Uncle Buck.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers