Monica 38: Soap Opera

Story Info
Monica creates her biggest frenzy to date. ORGY!!!!
3.8k words
4.74
8.6k
6
1

Part 38 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

As the school pep assembly ended the Cheerleaders all raced below the gym to their locker room to shower away the sweat and change out of their uniforms.

The beautiful brunette Becca Wright kept a fearful glance over her shoulder. She had a funny feeling that she was being targeted. Now that her friends Violet and Zoe had fallen under the spell of Monica Gift and her braless brigade's hijinks it was only a matter of time.

As all the girls abandoned clothing in favor of a hot shower Becca took her time. Being the last girl nude she crept ever so slowly into the shower room. The laughter and gossip feeding into each girl made for good times. Even those Cheerleaders that knew the least were now discussing how erotic that last dance with the Varsity players was.

Becca hated to admit it but she did enjoy that free for all.

None of them appeared in any hurry to leave the shower. All soaping up and giggling at their adventure. Bragging and talking up certain boys kindling their desires for them. Becca had her own thoughts of admiration but she just couldn't embrace it. She had been dumped way too many times. Sure guys wanted her but overall she wanted more. A real relationship.

At any rate She decides to ignore her nagging feelings and cleanse her stunning body of sweat and merely listen to the ramblings of the other girls. Most of the conversation consisting of Violet's bravery. Also asking how good Trey's tongue was. That secret was hard to hide.

Soaping up became a lathering paradise. Beautiful young ladies slick and personal. Every nipple in the room was bullet hard. Even Becca's.

While the gossip mounted nobody involved heard anyone enter their space. Without warning the gallery of girls were joined by Monica Gift and her Braless Brigade. In stepped Amber, Kendra, Cheyenne, Rosa, Tamara, and Thea. The reunion led to laughter and hugs. Becca merely isolated herself and dreaded the future. The sole attention thus far in congratulating Violet and chatting things up with the cheerleaders who knew so very little at this point. It became a recruiting drive on Monica's part.

None of the young women were in any hurry to finish showering. This almost seemed like a Bi-Orgy. Girls touching girls. Some kissing. Some tempting others. Amusing yet terrifying none the less.

Becca was finally approached by Monica. Easing her way through the gauntlet. Reaching Becca Monica Gift folds her arms across her breasts crushing them into a delicious cleavage. With a glaring smirk Monica sticks her tongue out.

"Hey beautiful. Stop stressing. I can feel your blood pressure from here."

"Just leary of you Monica. I'm not so sure I'm into this initiation thing you have going. I'm not a slut."

"Every woman is a slut. It just hides well until the time is right. You fantasize about boys right?"

"Yeah! But, that's in my private thoughts. I don't go around offering up my goods. I want a relationship, not just a fuck buddy."

Monica puckers, "I think we all want that. But, some of us are more demanding."

"I'm not. I'm content waiting on my knight in shining armor."

"Anyone Knight in particular?" Monica grew curious.

"Maybe. I'd rather not say. He doesn't even notice me."

"Come on. Now you have me guessing. Who?" She giggles dancing in step.

"Why do you care? Before your shaving incident in the gym we never really looked at each other. Let alone talk or strike up a friendship."

"That would be because you Cheerleaders tended to stick together. Branching out might help. I'm just as guilty. I stuck to myself a good long time. Once I came out of my shell everyone liked me."

"Every Guy liked you. Come on how many guys in the senior class have you had sex with in the last two months alone?"

"Lots. I'll have more before we graduate. That's just me. I'm a nympho." Monica smugly shrugs.

"Something to be proud of. I can't wait to sign your yearbook."

"Speaking of the yearbook. You're on the yearbook staff right?"

"Yeah?"

"Good. I have ideas for the yearbook but of course I'm not on staff. Mischief stuff." She winks.

"Uh-huh! No way am I putting risque pictures in the yearbook." Becca rolls her eyes shaking her head.

With a wink Monica challenges the beauty, "I'll change your mind."

"Nice try."

Before the two girls could continue their tug of war mentally, a new arrival popped into the girls locker room. Loud laughter and squeals erupted as the school Mascot, Carson jumped into view of the showering flock. Roaring at the top of his lungs and beating his chest. Girls cringe at his pawing at them daring to step amongst them in a trajectory toward the giddy Zoe Klein. The blond loving that Carson was brave enough to wade through and attack her with his affections.

Hugging her tightly he swings her around under the water, uncaring that his Tiger costume was getting ruined. It would dry before the big game. Besides the school had a secondary uniform in case of a wardrobe malfunction. Today Carson was stalking his prey.

Watching the Tiger terrorize Zoe the girls grew eager to offer their own whistles and encouragement. Their distraction would be their undoing. All backs facing the interior none of them noticed more arrivals. Boys! Lots and lots of boys. Lots and lots of naked boys. All led by Darius Howard and the Varsity. Including Monica's friends Shane and Holden. Toby and Justin. 15 boys had snuck in from across the hall.

With school out these Seniors were all that was left. At least to their knowledge. Monica had gotten the approval of certain Teachers to create this stunt. Coach Randall most of all. He stood ready to run interference. Deciding that his Team's winning streak deserved a chance to blow off steam. That and Monica promising him sex with four girls at one time. That was the big push.

"WHAT'S UP LADIES?" Darius hollared over their giggles.

Silence immediately struck. Cheerleaders turning around to see the congrgation of swinging cocks. Some girls panicked covering their private parts. Others flaunted what God gave them. The big surprise being the Cheerleaders, Kelly and Thelma. Thelma had dated Darius before. She knew how good that guy was in bed.

Leading the charge Darius stormed the shower room leading his team to victory yet again. Thelma reached out for a hug from Darius but he dodged her to reach Cheyenne. Her expression of loss switched to jealousy. What did he see in Cheyenne? Thelma's ego led her to believe she was far better looking. Not that young Stacy Dash imposter.

Guys chose girls. Girls chose guys. Shane and Holden running out of options. Then they notice Monica and Becca. Becca hiding behind Monica with a glint of horror. Monica stood by Becca yet coaxed Shane and Holden toward them. Hearing Becca whimper, "Oh My God! It's him."

Monica peaks her brow at hearing the girl's admission. Wondering which boy she referred too. Pucking Monica swivels in step facing Becca. With a stern look Monica grips Becca by her biceps.

"Fess up. Who are you liking?"

"Shane. I can't face him like this."

"Why not? He's obviously not ashamed of what he has between his legs."

Becca hadn't even ventured there. Her eyes shivering in their sockets until she dares to note his beast swinging. Not truly erect even amid all this pussy. Why wasn't he hard? Becca whined until He stood behind Monica.

"You can do this. Get him to notice you." Monica presses her forehead against Becca's wet mane drooping over her eyes. Beside them Monica reaches to a tray on the wall holding a bar of soap. Tossing it over her shoulder for Shane to catch. Nearly dropping it he blushes.

Swiftly Monica abandons Becca and moves behind Holden. Grabbing Holden by his cock to lead him away awkwardly. This left Shane facing Becca with a bit of embarrassment.

"Ummm! Hey Becca. Need some suds?"

She wanted to cry but Shane stood there bashfully trying not to stare at her covered body. Her hands over her thighs and chest. Whimpering she nods. Hesitantly. She had liked Shane for months but in all reality did her best to ignore him. It was a Cheerleader code to go after the hottest boys. Shane was cute just no stud. Yet, in her heart she admired Shane. He always seemed so down to Earth.

Risking her future reputation Becca lowers her hands and lets him see her vibrant glossy body. Her fingers moving up to remove her raining bangs from her eyes. Stepping back under the cascading shower. She then pouted toward him. Her mating call without the sex.

Edging in he lathers his hands while trembling, then caresses her shoulders and neckline. Her eyes never leaving his. He melted in her gaze. Big brown eyes that remained innocent. Allowing him to continue he soaps her arms. Bypassing her chest. Moving instead to her belly until he bordered her thin pubes. She shivered at his nearness. Feeling his exhales across her thigh.

Journeying to her legs he gracefully treats each limb tenderly. Going so far as to lather her feet and in between her toes. She weeped at his gentle respect. Deciding to turn around she wonders what he might do. He merely stands up from his crouched position and washes her back. Again ignoring her heart shaped ass with a bit of extra firmness.

Beyond his gaze she cups her chest with both hands and almost wishes he would touch more. Instead he reaches over her and hands her now available hand the bar of soap. Eyes flaring she feels him lean in and lightly kiss her shoulder before standing by as she turns back around.

Eye contact leads her to venture beyond her comfort zone. With soapy palms she dares to soap his chest and shoulders. Fingers moving south. Kneeling slowly she glides amid the upper pubes before shyly going around his genitals. It was impossible not to admire his beast. Yet, why was it not erect? Did he feel the same nervousness she was holding in?

Her attention wavers a bit to look around her. Every girl there was doing the same. Either soaping up the boys or they lathering the girls. Every girl there was going further. Tits being squeezed. Pussy's rubbed. Dicks in their hands. Only Amber Welch was sucking cock. She couldn't resist her boy Carlos. Yet, nobody was fucking.

Not even Darius and Cheyenne. Somehow Darius had coaxed Thelma in to passionately kiss on both girls. Eventually leading to Chey and Thelma kissing as Darius persuaded them into a heated embrace.

Even tiny Thea King was enjoying in her own soft tender sighs as her boy Big Garrett held her high up in his arms. Her tiny body pressed against the shower wall. Her butt held up by his large belly. It was so cute. Best seat in the house.

Becca opted to stand after a lengthy stray of attention. Her hands reaching hesitantly up to palm Shane by his cheeks. With a trembling gaze she whispers, "I like you Shane. I swear I do. But, I can't do this. Not here and now. Ask me out and I'll say Yes."

"Movies Friday night?" He respects her thoughts.

"Absolutely. I want to get to know you better before--" She trails off lowering her gaze to his still timid cock.

Shane follows her gaze and realizes her meaning, "Too many people. I'm bold but this is crazy. Trust me he wants to grow up big and strong. Can I confess something without you running away?"

His genuine stare makes her nod and caress his right cheek. Both melting at the others touch. Yet, his hands suddenly refrained from her flesh. Drooping to his sides. She notes his palms abandon her waist.

"I've thought about asking you out. I guess I'm a chicken. I figured I wasn't your type. I mean come on, you look like freaking Emily Browning. I look like Edward from those stupid Twilight movies."

"I liked Twilight. I was Team Edward over Team Jacob any day." She smiles warmly. "Please don't make me watch those on DVD." He chuckles.

"So over those. You're lucky."

"Thank you God." He looks up at the ceiling.

Becca Wright took the risk and hugged Shane. His hands lightly touching her spine. It sent chills through both of them. She respected his hesitation. Until she felt his erection rage at being so close to her. Her chest against his didn't help.

"Someone just decided what he wanted to do with his life." She exhales bashfully. His crown jabbing her thigh.

"Sorry. Let's get out of here."

Hand in hand Shane led her through the chaos.

Drying each other off brought on an even stronger bond. Once clothed they merely sat and talked. Discovering they both dug video games. It was a start.

After an hour of cold water sports Monica met Coach Randall in his office across the hall. Still nude she had traipsed through and stood in his doorway.

"Ready for some action Handsome?" She beguiled him with charming poses.

Smirking he nods, "All done over there?"

"Nope." She moves from the door and around his desk. At his side she takes him by the hand and leans in to give him a succulent kiss. Once their lips part with a tug at his lower lip she sighs, "Come with me."

He scoots his chair back and stands. Trailing behind her hand in hand she leads him across the aisle into the girls locker room. He knew this was a huge risk but couldn't resist. Finding the tamed down orgy he is marched over to observe first hand.

"God almighty." He huffs.

Darius Howard looks up from his girls and spots the Coach with Monica hugging his side. Her left hand rubbing Randall's crotch. Even Darius was shocked by her control.

"Hey Coach." Darius coughs up with a smirk.

Hearing him every couple there stopped to stare. Some shocked. Some spooked. Some daring to tease him. Abandoning their partners Amber, Rosa, and Chey stepped out of the shower chamber. Wiggling toward Coach Randall until he was surrounded. He could only grunt at his fortune. Hands though wet caress him all over.

The Varsity decide to end their playtime and step out to get dressed. Some leaving. Some lingering to see the show. Randall was being stripped before their eyes by the girls. The scene creating a momentary respect. Finally, Darius Howard led his team out of the locker room. Let the Coach have his moment.

A few boys remained but led their girls out into the locker area.

Before Kendra and Tamara vacated the showers Monica clears her throat. Even tiny Thea now missing Garrett loitered shamelessly. Awaiting Rosa to help take off Randall's shoes and socks, Chey and Amber joined forces. Both girls removing his slacks, and boxer briefs. All girls giggling and admiring Randall's impossible erection. The guy was rock solid.

Amber leans forward as he steps from his clothing and flicks her tongue on his cocks foreskin. The sensation made him reel his skull back with a very vocal, "Son of a--"

Hands caressing him from all angles. Chests crushing against him. Kisses along his shoulder. He was in rare form.

Delighted he looks to his left at Monica, "We discussed four."

"You deserve more. Ladies? Let's pamper the Coach."

All standing tall they lead him into the showers and bathe him. Soaped from head to toe. Hands gracing every inch of him. Amber sucking his cock while Rosa leans from behind to palm his balls. Lightly squeezing.

Tamara and Kendra held in each of his arms as they kiss him one at a time. Chey rubbing his back trying not to step on poor Rosa.

Outside the shower Monica watched the Cheerleaders lingering back drying off but curious. In a Drill Sargent pace she walks along the bench. Grabbing towel after towel until all stood nude. Proud and perky.

"Welcome to boot camp Girls. Kelly? Thelma? Deanna? Trish?" Monica pauses, "Where's Violet and Zoe?"

They shrug as one. Nobody had saw they leave. With a concerned smirk she decides to check out the only place they could be. The Office of the girls Coach. The others follow her out of curiosity. Listening through a closed door Monica smiles. Loud shrill moans were evident. Easing the knob with a twist they invade their space. Before them was a sight to behold.

Violet was naked, flat on her back upon the Coach's desk. Legs wide and thighs held by fellow Cheerleader Trey Noonan. Busy with his face buried, eyes looking at the invaders between fiery patches of pubes. He was devouring Violet like a pirahna in a feeding frenzy. Violet opens her eyes looking up at the girls. Her fingers gripping the sides of the desk at arms length. Lily white breasts bouncing about with beated breath. All she could do was offer a teary expression of joy.

Below on the floor on all fours poised Zoe Klein. Her hair being pulled by Carson as he fucked her doggy style. Still wearing his Tiger costume. For effect. Everyone chuckled at the sight. Carson pawed toward the onlookers menacingly. Proud of her girls Monica nudged the others back and closed the door.

"Okay, Cheer bitches! Are you ready to join up or go home?"

Kelly Frost looks at her friends, "I'm in."

"Me too." Spoke both Thelma and Deanna.

Trish eyes the Coach being treated like a God and pinches her nipples, "I'll be in the shower." The thin brunette charges away.

Monica expressed a proud thumbs up. Taking the lead Monica guides her girls into the shower. Once the group arrives Monica moves to Randall reaching up to squeeze his jaw puckering his lips.

"This is your lucky day. Girls?" She leers back garnering attention, "Hands on the walls, asses ready."

Laughing Monica steps from Randall and assumes the position offering the girls the pose she expected. Each and every girl stood side by side from two walls. Until Randall was alone and inspecting the booty's before him. Whistling he walks down the lines patting bottoms. Slapping each on departure to the next. Amber. Chey. Rosa. Kendra. Tamara. Thea.

On the opposite wall Kelly. Trish. Deanna. Monica. Thelma. Eleven Goddesses in all. Returning to Monica he knew he could go the furthest. Lining his cock up he penetrates Monica's juicy wet pussy. Ten thrusts of gentle moans he hears Deanna whisper, "Me next."

Puckering at her request Randall eases out of Monica with a gentle pat to her bottom. Stepping to Deanna he nudges in to pierce the short haired redhead. Her squeals at his girth making him thrust hard. After ten he pulls out and paces looking for his next target.

Amber was more than willing. She began twerking hard to invite him over. Smirking Coach Randall took it upon himself to palm her shaking booty. Feeling his hands go along for the ride. This made him dig in his nails to part her cheeks. Stampeding into her he pounds her fifteen times to hear her gasp, "Goddamn it Boy."

He corrected her, "That's Goddamn it Coach."

From there he moves down the line. Tapping Chey. Rosa. Tamara. Kendra. He had to spend longer on Thea. Her soft voice entirely too seductive in her moans.

Worried that he might cum too soon he had to move on. He needed to tap all these girls before hand. Ego demanded it.

Palming Kelly's ass with one hand he digs through her labia for a loud gutteral "Fuck you're tight."She felt the same. Tilting her gaze to observe his interest. His remaining hand caressing up her spine to grip her by the back of the neck. Kelly Frost gyrated with him. His girth ripping her tiny pussy wide. He could witness her mouth wide in sensual horror. Eyes begging for release.

Twelve thrusts he staggers out and away. Moving past Trish he loved the sexy black bottom of Thelma Jacobs. Her smokey thighs accomidating his fierce erection. She too began twerking. His hands clutching her long curls. Thelma loved sex so she danced in step as he pounded her twenty times.

The sensations brewing deep inside him he had to finish quick or miss out on young Trish Harper. Prowling to the dark haired girl resembling a white Rhianna he saved what he decided was best for last. With expectations he slips inside her to hear a shrill echoing, "Fuck that pussy."

That he did. Thirty rough thrusts in and out. Palm prints left on her gently tanned ass. His thumb digging up into her ass. He wanted to fuck her longer but detonation loomed. Hearing loud grunts he forces himself away. Stammering back to jerk his beast roughly. Abandonment led all of the girls to surround him and watch him ravage his girth with a white knuckle destruction. Each girl touching him on the legs while others open their mouths demanding payment for their services.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12