Monica 40: Jumper Cables

Story Info
Oils well that ends well. Monica gets a Lube job. Literally.
4.4k words
4.63
12k
6
0

Part 40 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,835 Followers

Owen Falcone quietly introduced Monica Gift to the front desk of his Car Dealership's Service Department. Coaching her on the basics of cashier and invoice printer. His son Wesley subjected to watch over her but not to interfere with her play time. The orange jump suit Owen asked her to wear was bigger than she was but she managed. Drowning but knowing she could shed it at some point.

There were two women waiting in the lobby for their cars. Two men. Luckily no children present. Owen greeted another man as he entered. Encouraging Monica to step up and venture into the temporary work force. She felt ready. Ready to tease. Business like.

"Hi. Need your rubbers--I mean your tires rotated?" She bats her eyes.

The Man notes her barely unzipped cleavage instantly and smiles, "I'll consider that. No. Right now I just need an oil change and check my radiator hoses. I smell antifreeze leaking somewhere."

"One lube job. Hose needs to radiate. Got it." Monica snickers finding her humor on target. So did Owen. So did the three male customers seated. The attending women less than amused. Both sitting and looking at each other with a bit of degradation. It didn't help that they were older and less than understanding of the younger generation.

As she chatted with Owen a Mechanic entered the lobby and informed them that one of the Women's car was ready. That led to Monica cashing her out. She did that professionally. Noting the woman grimacing at her cleavage. Credit card ran the bill was paid. The woman on her way. That just left the second woman. At least she looked less aggravated by her. Ten minutes later she too was long gone. Wiping her brow at the other men waiting she chuckled, "I never knew hard work would be this hot."

Unzipping her jumpsuit down to her belly button she shuffled out amongst them to look at the vending machines. A cold drink sounded great. Digging into her pockets that she knew were empty she pouts and turns around to face the lobby of dudes.

"Anybody wanna buy me a drink?"

Her cleavage enormous and crushed under her beguiling stance all of them jumped up digging into their pockets. Swarming her she giggles and takes the change from one man and accidently drops it down her cleavage. Vanishing amid her crotch. Looking down at it she fidgets, "Well that sure didn't buy me a drink."

Another man goes to the soda machine and drops coin. Turning to her he grins, "Name your venom."

"Cum. Oh! I mean Mountain Dew." She shakes her tits for him. The coins that fell down her crotch rolled down her leg and went rolling across the floor. Laughing she pushed the selection and the pop can dropped. Bending to pick it up she turns and rolls the coolness of the can along her neckline. That led to across her chest. Down her belly. Tucked into her crotch. Shivering she grins, "Still hot down there."

Owen laughs at her goofiness, "Oil changes are free today Fellas. Just breaking in the new girl."

"Don't you mean nude girl?" Monica dances about. Slithering her jumpsuit from her shoulders until it fell to her waist. Her whole upper body revealed to the lustful customers.

The men chuckle and admire her beautiful tits. Full and perky. Nipples stabbing their eyes out. The men shy slightly until she jumps up and down bouncing her tits. In the process her jumpsuit slipped down further over her hips. Her ass crack revealed and her inner thighs barely visible. She caught her suit and giggled pulling it back up.

"Hey! They are called Jumpsuits for a reason. Not my fault my mean ole Boss gave me one four sizes too big. Bad Boss. Bad." She playfully scolds Owen.

Easily entertained the Men looked toward the Owner and his son. Wesley cringing at the potential of their business getting fined or worse closed down and sued. Still, none of the three Men took advantage of calling any cops. Each grinning from ear to ear and enjoying her struggle to slowly get dressed. It was obvious that she was faking her desire to get clothed.

"Little help here?" She reacts like a child caught in the cookie jar.

Not a single Male opted to assist. Two of the three actually shook their heads no at her. Pouting she groans in a huff and lets the suit drop all over again, "I give up. This thing weighs a ton."

Owen chuckle, "Five pounds at best. You just want out of that thing."

"Fire me then." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"Heck no. I'm thinking you deserve a raise."

"Really?" Her eyes brighten up and she begins clapping at her first jobs benefits. She then pauses to look around at the three Men, "I see three raises." Pointing then at Owen and Wesley, "You two holding out on me?"

Rolling his eyes Owen couldn't contain his laughter, "Just offer them lap dances already."

"Yay!" Monica rushes the closest guy and forces him into his chair. The other two chuckled and watched his luck change. Once seated Monica turns around and sits in his lap wiggling her butt over his erection for a comfy spot. Her eyes sparkling at her audience. Laying back against him she pecks the man on the cheek, "I hope your girlfriend doesn't smell my perfume."

"I couldn't care less right now." He smirks as his hands come around her and touch her waist. Monica in turn giggles, ""Hey! Who said you could touch?" He hesitates releasing her. She shrugs and retrieves his hovering hands and brings them up to close over her boobs. Squeezing his fingers she grins sheepishly, "My waist. I never said you could touch my tummy. Now my tits you can touch."

Everyone burst out laughing. The two guys standing took seats of their own and watched her. Wesley and Owen observing the parking lot for any other customers coming in that might prove a problem. None thus far. Regardless Owen pats his Son on the back, "Better step outside and ward off anyone. Try selling a car for once."

"Haha! My quota's already more than your sales. I get it though. Interference. Enjoy the stripper you old Pervert." Wesley stepped around the counter and walked toward the front door. In doing so Monica smiles up at him, "See he gave me a raise too." Wesley hurried to avoid his erection being ogled by the guys. With a jingle of an entry bell his exit was swift.

"Damn! You are sexy as fuck." The Man whom she sat on kneading her tits, pinching her nipples taunt. Tighter than they already were.

"Thank you. I try. Just so you all know I'm barely eighteen but I AM of age. Enjoy my youth."

They certainly did. She began grinding on the Man's lap and expelling a faint moan. His lips took a risk of kissing her shoulder. Her long brown hair tickling his nose and cheek. All eyes however were on her fanning wide legs. Her stunning shaved snatch offering them a breathing vagina. The hole prying open as if a fish were catching their last breath. After a few more grinds Monica pats him on the cheek and steps off of him. Spinning on her heel she chooses her next victim. The older of the three. Stalking him face forward she straddles his legs and crushes her tits into his polo shirt. Her arms wrapping around his neck. Getting cozy she nibbles her bottom lip at him with glistening eyes.

"Mind if I jump your battery?" She whispers. His head nodding favorably.

"Positive cable is right there in my lap."

"Good. Commencing jump. Can you feel the current?" She hops up and down on his concealed erection.

"It's been dead a good long while. Might need to keep jumping it."

That she did. With each hop she moaned for all to hear. His face beet red he chose to roll his hands up and down her back. It was obvious the Man was brewing up to cum in his slacks. She knew it too. That was her intention to make it happen. She focused on his eyes. Her expression looking as if she too might cum. Gentle huffs of warm chewing gum breath passed toward him. Each time a moan followed. A faint squeal. He could feel her nipples trailing along his shirt. He couldn't take it any longer. With a snarl he shoots a load inside his underwear. Addressing his snarl she hugs him really tight and whispers into his ear.

"Don't tell my Parents. They go to your Country Club."

"I know Sweetheart. I remember you from a Picnic a few years back. You've certainly grown up. Secret is safe with me."

"Thank you for having sex with me." She giggles and kisses him on the cheek. Peeling away she wiggles off. Stopping to investigate the sudden silence. Owen and the other Men checked her out but were blown away by the Man Cumming in his seat. Totally unexpected. Fanning her arms to her side she glares at each of them.

Before she could say "What?" The third Man reaches out and grabs her wrist dragging her toward him. She stops to stand between his legs. His eyes looking up at her with expectation. Pouting playfully she knelt between his legs and rubbed the Man's hairy legs. He wore blue jean shorts. Eying his crotch with interest she performs a curious dance with her shoulders and ass. Kneeling there all eyes checked out the curves of her heart shaped bottom.

Leaning into him with her body she rubs her breasts over his crotch. Her fingers slipping up beneath the jean shorts as far as they could prowl under the constriction of fabric. Deciding to vacate her hands she squeezes her tits as if titty fucking the Man. This made him settle back in his chair and fold his arms behind his head. Let the girl do her thing he thought. Her expression priceless. Almost as if she were begging him to release his dick from its prison. A bit much in this environment he frowned. Then her chin lowered to rub along his erections formation. That made him whistle silently. A chance glare toward Owen found a blessing. Owen merely puckered his lower lip and shrugged. As long as nobody created trouble Own Falcone was game.

"You mind?" The Man needed verbal confirmation.

"Give her an oil change Fella."

With a swift glance between the other Men the guy arched his back and unzipped his shorts. Unfastening the clasp he folded his shorts wide over his briefs. Her eyes lower toward it but again all she does it rub her chin over it. Pouting to encourage him to go for broke.

"Fuck it!" He ushers chuckling. Reaching in he digs through his briefs and pulls out a sturdy 6 inch wobbler. Her eyes crossing upon its exposure a mere two inches from her face. Studying it like a child inspecting anything new she sighs. He felt her exhaust drift over his cock. Still she merely admired it. Offering a tender whimper as if wanting him to suggest more. His thoughts all over to looking out the windows just in case he reaches to grip his dick with his right hand and wags it in front of her face. Tapping her nose she wrinkles her nostrils.

"Just go for it already." Owen shook his head.

A mere kiss to the Man's mushroom led to her raising up again and molding her breasts around it for an official titty fuck. She lowered her chin to watch his crown peek in and out of her cleavage. Smiling she laps her tongue at the crown each time his hips rose up to introduce it.

"Daaaaaaamn!" He huffs, "You should suck that cock."

Shaking her head negatively she feigned a blush. He looked disappointed. That led him to reach within her bosom to grip his cock and begin stroking it. She eased back a bit but remained very close. Offering her desire to let him cum on her face. Eyes glossy like a doe in heat.

Behind her the first Man couldn't take it he stood up and paced the room nervously. Eying her ass and the Man jerking off. Owen behind the counter leaned his elbows on the glass.

"Might as well change her wiper fluid while you're at it."

The stammering Man grit his teeth and moved behind Monica. Unzipping his fly and pulling out his own burden. Stroking it over her back Monica sensed his hovering and looks back smiling. With a shiver she lays in wait of both Men. Owen was impressed by their bravado. Guys would be guys.

As they jerked vigorously the side door to the Lobby opened from the shop. In stepped a bald man to tell his client that his car was ready. Owen in his leaning stance nodded toward the Lobby floor. The bald Mechanic instantly recognized Monica from Dave Calahan's bedroom store.

"New employee." Owen whispers. Monica had noted his arrival and fluttered her fingers at him. She too remembered the Mechanic.

"Want me to show her the ropes?" Russ chuckled faintly.

"In a few. Let her have her fun."

Both jerking Men fired off loads almost simultaneously. The seated Man coating her closing in face. The other Man behind her unloading all over her back. Kneeling swiftly he manages a few droplets on her ass. Monica throws her hands in the air out of victory. "Three for three."

The group laughs as one each panting wildly. Monica swiftly drops forward and licks cum from the dick in front of her. Kissing the crown. In a quick rotation she catches the standing Man once he got to his feet before he puts his dick away. Mouth wide she sucks on his beast three times to capture his leftovers. Once finished she looks over at the Elder Gent from the Country club. His eyes bulge as she prowls toward him on her hands and knees. He freezes to watch her bury her face in the wet spot on his slacks. Teeth tugging at the zipper.

"Sweet Lord in Heaven." He rapidly unzips and drags his still swollen cock out. She swallows him whole just to make him feel certain he wasn't left out.

Owen perks up, "Incoming. Get your jumpsuit on. Old lady Harris. Church gal. She won't like this at all." Watching Wesley try stalling her was uneventful. She was in a hurry. Monica growls and kisses the Man's crown before hopping up and grabbing her jumpsuit. Instead of putting it on she races around the wooden counter and kneels before Owen. Hiding as her hand crept up the leg of Ross beside her. Feeling her hands rubbing both of their cocks Owen greeted the woman Fiona Harris. All while graciously talking to her Monica was mischievous. Nibbling her teeth along Owen's crotch. Stroking Ross as if it were really out and in her hand.

The three Men trying to act normal after hiding their beasts was comical. Each smirking and breathing heavy. Fiona sensed their strange behavior and looked about before finishing her sentence toward Owen about her car's needs.

"We'll get you in as soon as we can FIOOONA." Owen expels jumping as Monica bites his contour really hard. The smirks abound trying hard not to burst into laughter.

Ross points at the Elder Gent, "Your SUV is ready Warren."

"Great." The Man gets up trying to hide his still bruising erection with a magazine. Shuffling toward the counter as Fiona takes a seat. Filling out his paperwork and faking a credit card purchase Warren Bryce winks at Owen for the gift of Monica Gift. Owen winks back. Warren then followed Ross back out into the shop. His SUV had been pulled out toward the front of the Service Center.

Cellphones were used to get their minds out of the gutter. That is until Monica decided to jump back up into view. Wearing her orange jumpsuit zipped to the neck. She looked like a Mandarin Orange.

"Found my pen...isn't it the best pen ever?" She holds up a black marker she found on the floor. Stroking it like a cock with her fingers. Owen had to contain his laughter with a loud cough.

"Get out there and help Ross and the guys. We got a job to do here."

"On it Boss." She swivels then looks back with a wink, "I will be that is."

Fiona merely scowls at the employee's behavior.

Barging into the shop Monica looks for Ross and shuffles past three other employees. All guys in their Twenties. Each shocked by the new employee. One of them recognized her instantly.

"You live next to Kyle Quinones. Monica right?"

"Yep. You used to peep through my bedroom window with Kyle. Hi."

He raises his eyebrows as his partners snicker, "Guess we didn't hide it very well."

"Heck no. I knew you were watching me. Why do you think I moaned even louder. And left my window open wide. And the lights on." She giggles facing them with a quick unzipping of her front to offer cleavage. They noticed cum on her face still. All had to whistle at her even as she fluttered her fingers and walked away.

"Let's get those windows washed and tires aired up Fellas." Ross points at the trio. They instantly took off in different directions. Monica sachets toward Ross as he shakes his head, "You're going to break your neck in that outfit."

"I know." She fidgets then unzips it again and sheds her skin, "Bye outfit."

Eyes bulging he reaches over and pulls her more out of view of the Lobby window, "How about I take you down into the Pit?"

"You change the oil. I'll change yours." She blows him a kiss.

All eyes on her as she walks by nude the Trio are blown away. She slaps her ass at each of them and flicks her tongue like a serpent. Ross led her to a stairwell down under the cars and introduced her to an older Mechanic, "This is Jose. He changes the oil. While I fuck you."

Ross brusquely grips her arm and tosses her against the supply cabinet containing filters. Bending her over he slaps her ass hard. The guys above heard her yelp. Jose kept working while Ross dropped his drawers and propped her for a well placed penetration. Monica groaned at his girth invading her wetness. His thrusts increasing as he grips her hair. Moans escalate. Almost deafeningly. So loud that the Trio above turned up the stereo.

"FUCK!" She gasps as Ross destroys her pussy. All while Jose whistled and changed the car's filter. Above them the friend of Kyle Quinones, Jeff Rictor filled the oil now that it was ready. His partner Wagner checking the Transmission fluid now that the car was started. Each grinning at her sudden bouts of whiney sensations.

Jeff took out his cellphone and texted Kyle. He had to let him know what Monica was up to. Kyle at home for the week could only shake his head and show his Dad Brock. Ryan out with girlfriend April. Brock Quinones scowled, "Let her have her fun." Kyle nodded. He still hadn't tapped Monica. His reservations still nagging him. Someday maybe.

Down in the oil pit Monica loved the roughness of Ross Gunther. His biker days making him a bit menacing. Her teasing him earlier brought back memories of Calahan's bedroom store. That stunt left him hanging a bit. Not today. Today this little cunt was going to cum all over his dick. Vengeance was due.

That she did. Howling like a dog Monica had a brilliant orgasm. Even the Lobby heard the howl. Owen had to convince Fiona that his crew were being stupid was all. She wondered if they were professional enough to do the job. Yes and no.

Ross a ball of sweat pounded her for eight minutes straight until Jose had to convince him that the car was ready. Ross grunts unfinished, "Pull the car out. Pull another one over us."

Wagner started the engine above them as Monica had her hands pulled lower by Jose to avoid the car movement. Ross holding the top of her head to keep her from rearing up. Hearing a motorized garage door rise on both sides let in a gush of cool air. Daylight above as Wagner pulls the car out Monica cums again against Ross and his assault. Jeff and Tuck motioned a new driver in. Guiding the vehicle over the pit crew. It was definitely possible that Monica's flesh was seen. Certainly heard as the engine shuts off and two sets of feet exit the car. A male driver and a female passenger. Hearing voices Monica peps up breathing heavily.

"Lisa?"

Above them were Lisa and her Husband Michael. Voices instantly recognized the Trio above panic slightly.

Michael looks over the car at Lisa. Eyes bulging. Scratching his head Michael hears Monica moaning and opts to bend over to witness the situation.

"Yep. That's Monica." Michael huffs. Ross in his strict features made Michael lift a palm, "You two have fun."

Lisa on her side of the car smirks, "This Kid. I swear." Michael motions her inside the Lobby.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,835 Followers
12