Monica's 40th Birthday

Story Info
A frustrated Monica lets loose on her big day.
1.7k words
4.31
79.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Monica's birthday and she wasn't happy. Where had all the time gone? She had divorced her husband who left her for a younger woman, she was in a dead-end job and today she turned 40. Monica was in no mood to celebrate, but her girlfriends had insisted they go out for some fun.

And fun they had. After a great dinner, they went to a club for some drinks and dancing. Monica was burning up the dance floor and attracting a lot of attention. She needed to burn off some frustration and this helped. Monica was well-proportioned. Certainly not heavy, she did have some meat on her bones. But Monica carried herself in a way which made her very sexy. She had worn a form fitting skirt which accentuated her full hips and a tight top that displayed ample cleavage from her 36D chest. As she danced, her tits bounced and caught the eye of numerous male admirers. This made Monica very happy, as she had not been feeling so attractive of late. It had been 6 months since her divorce and almost a year without sex, let alone any man paying attention to her. Of course, the 4 Long Island Iced Teas were helping to loosen her up a bit too.

Monica's friends Wendy and Sandy had been drinking a lot as well. As the evening wore on, they kept getting on the subject of men and why they had to keep chasing younger women. "What's wrong with a woman with experience?" said an exasperated Wendy.

"Any man I let between these legs walks away very happy," chimed in Sandy as she lifted her skirt to show off her muscular legs and thong panties. "Once they get this pussy, nothing else compares." The girls all giggled. The alcohol had certainly taken over.

Having had too much too drink, they decided to take a cab home. The entire way they kept up their topic of men and why older women are better. The cab driver decided to take the long way. These women were so drunk they would never notice and he would collect a bigger fare. The route took them directly along the street commonly referred to as "The Strip" because of the number of adult entertainment establishments located there. As the they passed the Boom Boom Room, Monica yelled out, "stop the car!" The girls all shrieked and the cab screeched to a halt. "I'm going in," she slurred. "Let's just see what all these young chickies got that I don't," she said. Clearly it was the alcohol talking, but they all climbed out and entered the club.

Three women walking into a strip joint was not a usual sight, so many heads turned as they entered. The ladies sat down at a table and a very busty waitress took their order. "Oh sure they're big," said Monica, "but they're store bought." with that, Monica lifted her top and unclasped her bra. Her tits spilled out and she shook them from side-to-side. "Hey boys, here's some real tits for you." Wendy and Sandy doubled over laughing. They couldn't believe Monica had just done that. Monica definitely needed to get out more often!

The club patrons whistled in appreciation. Along with a lot of hoots and hollers, men were calling out for Monica to get on stage. And to their amazement, she did just that. The dancer who had been up there didn't know quite what to do, but she just stepped aside as Monica climbed up and began to shake her booty. Monica finished removing her top and yelled to the crowed, "how do you like these 40 year old bazookas boys!" She grabbed her tits firmly in her hand and pretended like they were guns shooting bullets at al of the men in the crowd. Then Monica unzipped her skirt and let it fall. This left her in only panties and heels. Men were throwing dollar bills at her and begging for a lap dance. Monica loved the attention and just kept giving them more. She leaned over one man so he could bury his face in her tits and another was treated to a leg over his shoulder and a quick peak at her now very wet pussy. Monica even slid her finger in and then let the man smell her pungent aroma. She gyrated her hips to the music and ran her hands all over her body, pretending as if she were pleasuring herself. The crowd was going wild.

After 2 songs and about $50 in tips, Wendy and Sandy finally dragged Monica down. The men all booed as they carried her from the bar. "Thank you, thank you," gushed Monica. "You love me, you really, really love me." Monica's heart was racing. She hadn't felt this good in a long time. While she couldn't believe she had done that now that it was over, she was glad she did.

As the women stood in the parking lot, two young men, no older than 22 approached them. "That was great lady," said the blonde one. "You were much better than the professionals."

"Yeah," said the other. "I'd love to get in your panties." With that, he received a quick jab in the ribs from his friend. If they hoped to have any fun, those kind of comments weren't going to get them anywhere.

"Uh, what my friend means is, er, um...."

"I know exactly what he means young man," snapped Monica. "He wants some of this." With that, she lifted her skirt and exposed her panties once again. "I like a man who knows what he wants. So why don't you come over here and we'll see if you know how to please a woman."

Sandy tried to stop Monica, but Wendy held her back. "It's her birthday, let her celebrate. We'll be right here if things get out of hand."

The young blonde was on his knees in front of Monica. She pulled her panties aside and pushed his head into her pussy. "Mmmmm, that's it, lick my clitty." He did as he was told. His tongue plunged deep inside her lips which sent shockwaves through Monica. Not to be left out, the other male admirer lifted Monica's top and began sucking her tits. Monica let out a loud moan which was sure to attract attention.

Taking a breath from sucking, the blonde informed Monica that they had a conversion van in the back parking lot which may be more comfortable. The three quickly made there way there, with Sandy and Wendy close behind. Once inside, clothes started flying. Monica didn't know who was who and didn't care. She was turning on these young men and it made her feel like she was 20 again. "Give me that hard cock," she demanded. A stiff member entered her mouth and she sucked hungrily. Her tongue ran up and down the shaft. As her mouth engulfed the hardon, her pussy was being treated to a tongue lashing of its own. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed the pleasures of giving and receiving oral sex. Now on all fours, she pushed her pussy back onto the tongue so that it would go even deeper.

After about 10 minutes of this, Monica moaned, "I need to be fucked. Who's gonna fuck my hot cunt?" No sooner had she asked then did she feel a rock hard shaft enter her. It had been awhile since she had been with a man, so it hurt, but what an amazing feeling. Balls were slapping against her ass and chin at the same time. She had never had two men at once, but decided it was definitely the way to go! Muffled moans came from Monica as once cock filled her mouth as the other pistoned in and out of her now soaking wet pussy. She could hear the squishing sounds as he entered her, stretching her lips apart. She cold feel the tip of the cock hit her cervix as he thrust. Her mouth sucked in one cock while her pussy sucked in the other. Monica's young lovers were going wild. She spread her legs a little wider and it felt like the cock was going even deeper.

Then Monica, still on all fours, felt something different. A well-lubed finger was entering her ass. She had read about anal sex, but never tried it. At first she tensed up and it hurt, but soon she relaxed and enjoyed the intrusion into her rosebud. Just as she was getting into a rhythm, the cock inside her mouth slid out and she could feel her lovers readjusting. Soon, a new cock was in her pussy and she could feel something much larger than a finger trying to enter her from behind. Monica just let out a large moan. "Ohhhhhh, fuck me. Use me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass." She just kept yelling out. She felt completely full. The two cocks were gliding along inside of her in unison. Her young lover underneath was sucking her very erect nipples as her tits mashed into his face.

"Baby, you have great tits," exclaimed her lover. This compliment was rewarded with Monica mashing her melons into him even harder. Her breasts had always been very sensitive but her husband rarely, if ever, gave them the attention they deserved. The groping, squeezing and sucking were helping to set off tiny explosions throughout her.

Monica could feel electricity running through her body. A huge orgasm was coming. Her legs felt weak and she thought she was going to pass out. Her two lovers, being young, were able to just keep thrusting into her. Soon one yelled out. I'm going to cum!" She felt that hot stickiness that she had not had in so long enter her pussy. This sent Monica over the edge. She let loose and a torrent of pussy juice escaped her as a massive orgasm swept over her body. Just as this happened, she felt a gush a cum enter her ass and down her cheeks. Monica's body was convulsing. Shockwaves went through her as her orgasm seemed to just go on forever. The young cocks stayed inside her and she used her muscles to squeeze every drop out of them. This kept her lovers happy. Finally, all 3 bodies stopped moving, hearts racing and breathing heavy.

"Damn, lady," exclaimed the blonde. "Are all 40 year olds as hot as you!"

Monica just smiled. She looked outside the van at Wendy and Sandy who were just standing there, big grins on their face, waiting for Monica. "Why don't you come over to my place tomorrow night and we'll find out."