Monica's Art Class Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentlemen," she began, "this evening begins what I think should be an interesting new chapter for us all."

It was then that Angel emerged from the bedroom wearing one of the white robes Monica kept in that room. As she walked up to Monica her hips once again moved in with an exaggerated sway. Monica looked at her class as Angel neared. A bulge was already visible in Shawn's jeans. Dennis' gaze was switching from Angel to Lenora; his face had a nervous look to it. Lenora's gaze also moved, shifting from Angel to Dennis. Whenever it fell on Dennis she looked like she wanted to rip his clothes off right there. Mark's jaw was wide open as he stared at Angel's hips. Finally, Ellie's eyes never left Mark. She had the enraptured look of a woman totally in love. Mark turned his head to look at Ellie. When he saw the look she was giving him he blushed and smiled.

As soon as Angel's foot touched the rug she dropped the robe and Monica heard Shawn suck in his breath. She had Angel lay down on her left side, facing the middle of the semi-circle. Her right arm was laid along her body with her hand placed flat on her thigh. Monica brought out a red pillow. She placed it under Angel's head and had her wrap her left arm around it from the underside, puffing it out and giving her a comfortable headrest. She looked at the pose, but something seemed out of place.

"Angel, could you lift your head up slightly?" Monica asked as she suddenly realized what the problem was.

When Angel did ask she was asked Monica gently took a hold of the hair that was trapped between Angel head and the pillow. She laid it out so that it was streaming away from Angel's head in waves of silky brown.

"Perfect," Monica said, pleased with herself, "just hold it right there."

Angel's surgical scar was now fully visible to the rest of the class. Angel stated what it was with the same frankness she had the previous week with Monica. The reactions around the semi-circle were similar to Monica's own and Angel reassured everyone in the same way she had done with Monica.

The rest of the evening passed at the usual pace. Monica wandered around making the occasional suggestion, but mostly she observed everyone's reactions. Shawn fidgeted constantly; the bulge in his jeans was clearly making him uncomfortable. Both Lenora and Ellie glanced over at him from time to time, the smiles on their faces when they did clearly showing that they knew exactly what his problem was. The men beside them showed two different reactions. Mark smiled, his eyes flashing with excitement as he watched Ellie watching Shawn. Once Monica managed to get those two into position to play, she knew they were going to be a lot of fun. Dennis on the other hand, stared daggers at Shawn whenever he looked at him. This reaction was not good and Monica wondered what had happened. He had seemed to be alright last week, but now he looked totally jealous. Monica wanted to get the whole class to the point where they could all play together. That wasn't going to happen if Dennis kept reacting like this. When she and Angel had discussed their plan initially they had assumed that Mark's shyness would be the biggest obstacle to overcome, but now Dennis was showing himself to be a potentially bigger thorn.

Other then this worry the class went smoothly enough and soon the end came. During the usual after class conversation Angel noticed that Dennis stayed as far from Shawn as he could. His brows were creased and his eyes were narrowed every time he looked at Shawn. Yes, Dennis was going to be a difficult hurdle to jump.

As everyone was leaving Monica asked Shawn to stay behind so that she could talk to him. Angel, who had put her robe back on after posing, excused herself and went back into the spare bedroom where her clothes were.

With just the two of them alone in the room Monica turned to look at Shawn. She crossed her arms over her chest, using them to slightly push her breasts upward. She then arched an eyebrow and spoke to him in the sternest voice she could manage. "Why on Earth did you wear jeans so tight tonight?"

He blushed in response and lowered his head. "I'm sorry if I created any problems Monica. I saw the way Dennis was looking at me. I'll phone him tomorrow and apologize."

As Shawn was speaking Monica spotted Angel over his shoulder as she emerged from the bedroom. Angel hadn't changed back into her clothes; in fact she hadn't changed into anything at all. She slowly creeped toward him, as naked as the day she was born.

"Perhaps you should apologize to Angel as well," Monica said, keeping up her stern appearance, but inside wanting to laugh. "She had to look at it all night."

Shawn opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Angel before he could get his words out. "I didn't mind," she said as she put her hands on his shoulders from behind, "it made him look very fuckable, and I like that in a man."

Turning around to face Angel, Shawn's mouth opened again to say something. Once he saw Angel's lack of clothing his mouth remained open, wordless for a second straight time.

"I hope you can put your mouth to better use than what you're doing right now," Angel said, grabbing his head and bringing it herself forward to kiss him.

Shawn flinched at first, his eyes going wide in surprise at Angel's actions. Withing seconds though he had his arms around her and was kissing her back.

Monica chuckled as she began to take her own clothes off. As she was doing this she noticed Ellie's purse still sitting on the chair she had been using that evening. Monica wasn't sure if Ellie had forgotten it or if she had, "conveniently forgotten." Either way, if Ellie wanted to watch the threesome that was about to happen Monica wasn't about to tell her no.

Now completely naked, Monica moved behind Shawn, who had managed to remove his clothing even faster than she had, and pressed herself into his back. She reached around his body to caress his well developed pectoral muscles and abs. She continued the descent of her hands until they were wrapped around his cock. Shawn wasn't the biggest man in that department Monica had ever seen, but he was also far from the smallest. Average was the best word she could think of to describe his cock. It was still big enough for her to be able to enjoy herself, and that was the thing that truly mattered.

It was then that Angel broke the kiss. Monica saw her look down and smile at what Monica's hand was doing to Shawn's cock. "I think it's time that was allowed to be out inside something," Angel said with a naughty smile. "The poor thing has been desperate all evening."

Angel placed her hands on Shawn's pecs and lowered herself to her knees. She ran her hands down his body as she moved. Monica watched over Shawn's shoulder as Angel's tongue flicked out to touch his tip, eliciting a small moan from Shawn. A few more flicks later she took him into her mouth and began a slow forward and backward motion with her head. Moments later she released him, flicked his tip again and the reinserted him into her mouth.

"Oh god Angel," Shawn moaned, "your mouth is wonderful."

"Wait until you get the rest of us," Monica purred directly into his ear.

"I can't wait," Shawn said. He then turned his head to look at Monica. "I want to see you. You've been behind me all this time and I was distracted when you undressed. I want to see what you look like in the nude."

With a smile she let go of Shawn and moved around him. She stood before him with her legs apart and her arms crossed over her head. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," Shawn said a look of amazement on his face.

Beyond the amazement there seemed to be something else. Monica was about to ask him about it when Angel increased the tempo of her sucking to a fever pitch. The expression was wiped off his face as he closed his eyes, threw his head back and moaned ever louder then before.

"Angel stop," he said breathlessly, putting his hands to either side of her face to halt her movement, "I'm about to blow and I want to save myself for after I've entered you."

Angel looked up at him smiling. She flicked the sensitive underside of his helmet with her tongueand laughed. "A young guy like you can't get it up twice in one evening?"

"When you put it that way," he laughed back, letting go of Angel's head, "I guess you can carry on."

As Angel worked her mouth up and down Shawn's shaft Monica struck various poses in front of him. Shawn began to breath heavily as he stared intently at Monica. He finally shouted a warning to Angel about his impending explosion. Angel ignored the warning and continued to bob her head until Shawn's shaking ceased. The entire time Shawn was going through his orgasm he stared at Monica with an intensity that made her bode shiver and her juices flow.

Angel let go of his cock, smiled and wiped a bit of his cum from the side of her mouth before saying, "Delicious."

"What now?" Shawn asked, smiling as he stood there, his gaze shifting between Monica and Angel.

"Now," Monica said as she laid herself, legs spread, down onto the black, shag rug and used a finger to point at the landing strip between her legs, "you put your mouth here."

Shawn hesitated, "I've never been good at that."

"How do you know?" Monica asked him.

"All the women I've done that to have said I'm too rough."

"If you know what the problem is then you can correct it," Monica told him as she beckoned him with her finger. "You just need the right teacher, and lucky for you, I am a teacher. It sounds like you just need a bit of instruction. If those little fools couldn't be patient enough to do that, they only have themselves to blame."

With a frown on his face Shawn stepped over to Monica and lay on his stomach with his head between her legs. He began by rapidly flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit. Monica immediately placed her hand on his forehead to stop him.

"There's no need to start so fast," she said in a calm but reassuring tone. She didn't want him to get frustrated with his efforts. "Gentle and tender are the two words you should be keeping in mind. Start with my slit and work your way up to my clitoris. Don't rush to the finish. Take your time and enjoy the sights."

Shawn stuck out his tongue and slowly moved it up the length of her slit. He reversed his slow and now gentle movement before moving his tongue back upward. Monica moaned, enjoying herself and pleased that he seemed to be taking her instructions well.

She looked over to one of the room's corners where Angel sat, playing with her own pussy, watching Shawn learn to properly eat Monica's. Just as he had been when he first started in the art class Shawn showed that he was a quick learner, doing everything Monica told him to do with no argument. Soon she was thrashing on the rug as her orgasm hit her. Why hadn't his past lovers taken the time to properly teach him when he seemed so able to learn? Why deprive yourself of this pleasure? Monica honestly didn't understand some people.

Monica looked up in a haze to see Shawn looking down at her, a boyish grin on his face. "That's the first time I was able to get a girl off that way."

"Let's hope it's not the last!" Angel shouted from her corner.

Monica turned head to the corner. Angel sat there, her legs still spread, beckoning Shawn with her finger like Monica had before. Shawn smiled, crawled over to her and placed his face against her pussy.

"Oh Monica!" she cried out moments later, "you're a damn good teacher!"

"I like to think I am," Monica laughed.

It was strange, Shawn seemed so sure of himself most of the time. Monica had just assumed he would be the same when it came to sex. The reality was that he seemed to be a lot less experienced than she expected. She then scolded herself; she realized that she had bought into the stereotype of oversexed jock and projected that onto Shawn. She knew him enough by now that she should have known not to do that.

As she was musing about her thoughts and watching Shawn pleasure Angel with his mouth there was a knock on the front door. She glanced over to see Ellie's purse still on the chair and smiled at the knowledge of who she knew was knocking on the door.

"Come in!" she called out.

Ellie did walk in, but unexpectedly, Lenora came through the doorway first. "Ellie's car isn't working and Mark had to go somewhere, so she asked me to drive her back here. Monica, do you know where her..." Lenora's words stopped mid sentence and her eyes went wide when she realized what was going on in Monica's living room.

Monica's gaze followed Lenora's line of sight back to the corner that Angel and Shawn still occupied. Angel now had one of her hands on the back of Shawn's head as she thrust out her hips, grinding her pussy into his face. Her mouth was open as she panted in the throes of passion.

Monica walked over to Lenora; as she moved she saw Ellie, still behind Lenora, wink as she closed the front door. Yes, the little minx had indeed "conveniently forgotten" her purse. Monica had to wonder if she had "conveniently forgotten" last week as well. Monica and Angel had planned to seduce Mark. Had Ellie figured it out somehow? Had she planned to stop them? Monica almost immediately dismissed those thoughts. It didn't matter what might have happened last week, all that mattered was what did. Ellie was now clearly an ally in Monica's planned seduction and that was the bottom line.

Slipping around behind Lenora, Monica placed her hands on the young woman's shoulders and whispered in her ear, "Angel and Shawn look beautiful together don't they?"

"Yes they do," Lenora whispered back.

Monica was pleased with Lenora's response, but she was still aware of the delicate nature of the situation. Dennis' behaviour tonight made for an uncomfortably large unknown factor. She didn't want to push Lenora too far into the seduction and risk losing Dennis. Monica kept her hands on Lenora's shoulders, fighting the urge to run them down to caress her breasts.

As they watched, Shawn grabbed Angel's hips and dragged her out of the corner. Moving up her body, he placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly rubbed the tip between her folds. Both he and Angel moaned as they stared into each others eyes.

"I've waited all evening for this," Shawn said.

"Do it," Angel encouraged him, almost growling as she did, "stick it in me."

With one slow deliberate thrust his cock entered her pussy. Angel's eyes grew wider as he sank deeper, the low moan she emitted as he sank deeper testifying to her enjoyment. Monica suddenly heard a matching moan from behind her. She turned her head to see Ellie leaning against the wall. Her jeans and panties were in a pool around her ankles and her fingers were thrusting in and out of her pussy. The hair that covered this nether region was as black as the hair on top of her head and looked like it had never had a razor touch it.

"I couldn't help myself," Ellie panted as she looked Monica in the eyes, "they just look so hot together."

Monica heard Lenora gasp. Realizing that Lenora had turned her head to look at Ellie as well, Monica turned her head back so that she could once again whisper in Lenora's ear. "Would you like to do that too? You wouldn't be cheating on Dennis. It would just be you enjoying the show Angel, Shawn and I would be putting on for you."

Lenora nodded and gulped before moving to lean against the wall beside Ellie, who had now kicked her jeans and panties to the side. She undid and lowered her own jeans and panties and stepped out of them. Like Angel, the thatch of blonde hair between Lenora's legs had been bikini waxed, but was otherwise untouched. Both of her hands quickly moved to her pussy where she began to play with herself. Soon her moans matched Ellie's

Satisfied with how the two women were enjoying themselves Monica turned to look at what Angel and Shawn were doing. Angel's face was buried in the crook of Shawn's neck while her hands held tightly to the cheeks of his butt. Cries of pleasure could be heard as Shawn's hips rhythmically carried his cock in and out of her pussy. What were Angel's words from earlier? "I can't wait to get my hands on it as he's pumping his prick in and out of me." She certainly had made that statement come true.

Monica walked over, stood over them and coughed. Their heads lifted without a pause in their fucking. Their sweat covered bodies heaved as they looked up at her.

Angel was the first to speak. "Please don't say you want to take my place. I can't give this up just yet Monica; it feels so good."

"I wouldn't dream of ending your fun," Monica chuckled. "I just want some of my own." She then addressed Shawn. "Would you be a dear and lower yourself onto your back so that Angel can ride your cock and I can ride your face?"

"I can do that," Shawn said with a smile.

He then grabbed Angel and flipped himself backward quickly with Angel squeaking in surprise at how fast he moved. This squeak was soon replaced by a moan as she sat up and began to rock her hips back and forth, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside of her.

Monica watched Angel for a few moments before swinging a leg over Shawn's head and lowering herself onto his waiting tongue, facing Angel. Electric sensations rocketed through her body as his tongue came in contact with her clit. She was soon rocking her hips in the same rhythm that Angel was rocking her's.

The two women moaned and cried as they moved on top of Shawn's body. Angel leaned forward, placed her hands on his chest and began to bounce her hips, riding her pussy up and down his cock. In this position she was able to lick and kiss Monica's breasts, causing extra moans to come from Monica's mouth.

Monica reached down and began to rub Angels' clit. It wasn't long after that before Angel's eyes rolled back and the stillness of her orgasm came over her. The flood of juices was larger than with any of Angel's other orgasms that Monica had witnessed. The area around Shawn's crotch was absolutely soaked.

When Angel began to move again she lifted herself off of Shawn and collapsed in a heap beside him. "I loved that," she said between heavy breaths. "Len is going to love it when I tell him about this."

Monica noticed that Shawn's cock was still hard. She slid down his body and grabbed it. After maneuvering it and herself she hung over his body, his cock aimed right at her entrance. She then look back over her shoulder at Shawn and asked him, "Ready?"

"Yes," he replied in a horse, excited voice.

With his reply Monica plunged herself down, impaling her pussy onto his cock. She leaned back, supporting her boby on her hands, which were placed on either side of Shawn's torso, and began to hump herself up and down. She sheathed Shawn's cock within her folds with every downward thrust.

"I can't believe this," Shawn said, panting as he reached out to grab Monica's hips. "I can't believe that I've fucked both you and Angel tonight."

Monica's moans transformed into cries as Shawn began to thrust upward into her, matching her own movements. Monica soon found herself going almost limp due to the blissful sensations of electricity and heat rampaging through her body. Shawn took over the movement of her body from her, using his hands to bounce her up and down as he continued to thrust up with his hips. She thought she heard herself crying out, "oh god," over and over, but she wasn't sure. Suddenly her body was shaking as her orgasm hit her like a freight train.

As she lay on the floor afterward she heard Angel squeal, "Holy crap, he's still hard."

Moments later Monica allowed herself to move. The first thing she saw when she sat up was Angel on her hands and knees. She was panting and moaning, clearly building up for another orgasm. Shawn was behind her with his arms wrapped around her midsection. He was rocking his hips back and forth, thrusting inside her forcefully with every forward motion. One hand was hidden from view, dipping between Angel's legs. From the way his arm was moving he appeared to be rubbing her pussy.