Monica's Art Class Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor Dennis' hips were bucking as Lenora used her hand to finish him off. Her tongue flicked out to tease his tip. This proved to be the last straw as cum began to spurt out of his cock.

Now the only one who hadn't orgasmed, Monica began to work harder to get herself to that goal. She stopped the in and out movement of her fingers in favour of keeping them inside to work on her G-spot. At the same time she increased the pressure her other hand was putting on her clit. With this combination it wasn't long before the electric shocks from her clit and the waves of warmth from her pussy came together to from a shattering feeling. She cried out as the pleasure hit her and her legs turned to rubber. Without enough strength to hold herself in place, she slid out of the chair to join Lenora and Dennis on the floor.

For a few minutes the only sound in the room was the heavy breathing as everyone recovered. Finally the quiet was ended as the bed began to creak from the movements of Angel and Shawn as they got to their feet. This was the signal for Monica, Lenora and Dennis to begin to move. Everyone cleaned up and dressed, with the exception of Angel who remained topless, silently smiling as they did.

The first to speak was Lenora. "That was amazing."

"Yes it was," Dennis said as he reached out to hug her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, smiling as she looked up into his eyes. "Do you think you'll be able to take a few more steps?"

"Let's see how it goes," he replied. "We'll take it a little at a time."

"Sorry to interrupt," Shawn said, holding his right hand up in the air, "but didn't we forget to decide who's going to pose next week?"

"Oh damn," Monica said, putting her hands over her mouth, "we should have done that while Ellie and Mark were still here."

"Who's going to pose next week then?" Angel asked.

Monica looked at Dennis and Lenora. "Would it be alright if one of you posed?"

"Dennie, would you mind if it was me?" Lenora asked, a bit of a blush developing on her cheeks.

"I think I'd be alright with the posing," he replied, "but so far whoever has posed has then had sex with either Monica or Angel. I'm not sure I'm ready to see you with somebody else yet."

"I don't think there are any hard and fast rules," Shawn spoke up. "Why can't you and Lenora have sex on the bed while the rest of us just watch?"

Dennis stopped to think for a second before saying, "I think I can handle that." He then looked at Lenora and smiled. "Can you handle that?"

"Yes," Lenora smiled back, "I think I can handle it."

"Lenora is posing next week then," Monica announced.

With the decision made Angel excused herself saying she needed to used the shower to wash Shawn's spunk off of her back before putting her top on. While Angel made her way upstairs everyone else made their way to the door. Monica hugged them all good-bye before closing the door and waiting for Angel to come back downstairs.

A grinning Angel eventually descended the stairs. "Wow Shawn is a good fuck." She said as she reached the bottom. "If I'd known that I would have jumped his bones way before now."

Monica laughed at Angel's statement. "How do you think things stand with what we planned?"

Angel looked slightly stunned for a second. "I thought we weren't going to be doing anymore of the cloak and dagger stuff?"

"That's not what this is," Monica frowned. "At least that's not what I'm intending."

"Alright," Angel said with her arms crossed and her own frown on her face.

"There's nothing wrong with asking for an honest assessment," Monica shrugged. "I don't want to just stumble forward and hurt anyone else like we hurt Dennis."

Angel sighed at that. "I suppose you're right. If you want an honest assessment, we were lucky more than we were good. Things could easily have spiraled out of control with Dennis considering just how badly we misstepped there."

"How do you think things are going to go next week?"

"I think we should still be careful with Dennis. He clearly wants to get involved and we're right to let him move at his own pace. The problem is that his desire to move forward might cause him to push himself to far. I think we should watch out for that."

"I think you're right," Monica nodded.

"Yes," Angel smiled, "of course I'm right. Having said that, it's a problem for next Wednesday. Right now I want to bask in the glory of this week's triumph."

Both women laughed at that. They spent some time talking and enjoying each others company before Angel left to go home to share the night's events and her body with Len. Monica saw her out before heading upstairs to bed. As she ascended the stairs she wondered what would happen with Dennis in one week's time.

Chapter Six

The next Wednesday came soon enough. Lenora and Dennis were the first to arrive. Monica took note that Dennis was once again dressed nicely, the thuggish look seeming to have been discarded. The growth on top of his head also looked slightly longer after another week's growth.

After their usual hugs and hellos Lenora entered the guest bedroom to get ready for the evening. After the door was closed Dennis moved to the semi-circle of easels and began to set up. This week the easels were set up around Monica's brown, leather couch.

Monica walked over to where Dennis had taken his seat in the semi-circle and knelt down beside him. "Are you sure you're going to be alright with what we have planned?"

"I think so," he said.

There was a slight hesitation to his voice that made Monica uneasy. "I know you want to do this, but I don't want you to push yourself past what you're actually capable of."

"I'll be careful Monica. I don't want a repeat of the events over at Angel's either."

She smiled and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. She was about to say something else when the doorbell rang. She kissed Dennis on the cheek and went to answer the door. She opened the door to reveal Shawn. He smiled and handed her a box of chocolates.

"Turtles!" she cried out in surprise. "I love Turtles!"

"I know," he said with a huge grin.

"How?" Monica asked.

"You mentioned it in a conversation," he replied.

Monica began rack her brain, trying to remember the particular conversation Shawn was talking about. "I don't remember saying that," she finally admitted.

"It was last year sometime," he said. "I decided to make a mental note for later."

The smile he gave her right then made Monica see him in a new light. The silly romantic notions she had been getting; was he feeling them too?

"Thank you," she said, suddenly feeling shy around him.

She glanced downward and then back up at him. When their eyes met they locked. Monica began to get feelings she hadn't experienced since she was a teenager. She continued to stare into his eyes as he leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. He then smiled and walked past her into the house.

Monica stood there, stunned at what had just happened. She had no idea how long she remained standing in the same position. She was brought back to reality by Angel's voice. "Are you alright Monica?"

After shaking her head, Monica looked at Angel and smiled. "I was just daydreaming."

Angel gave her a strange look, but didn't say anything. She simply shrugged her shoulders and entered the house. Just as she was moving through the doorway Mark and Ellie were walking up the front steps. When everyone was seated and ready Monica went to get Lenora.

Lenora walked out of the bedroom wearing one of the white model robes. She walked to the couch, took the robe off and stood naked in front of everyone as she waited for directions from Monica. She looked nervous as Monica motioned for her to sit on the couch.

Lenora's body was tilted to her right with her upper body supported on one arm. Her legs were pulled up and curled onto the couch. Her other arm was placed directly in the center of her flat, smooth belly with the fingers pointed up her body. The only thing she wore was a necklace with a silver cross that hung just above her large breasts. Monica walked forward to ruffle her short, blonde hair, giving it an untidy look.

"Are you alright?" Monica asked. "You seem nervous."

"It's just jitters," Lenora replied, "nothing to worry about."

"OK, just hold that pose then." After saying this Monica turned to look at Dennis in order to gauge how he was handling the situation. He looked back at her and smiled.

Satisfied that both Dennis and Lenora were doing fine, Monica settled into her usual routine of examining the students work and making occasional suggestions for improvement. The evening soon passed and before she knew it, it was time for them to pack up.

Lenora helped Dennis get his things together, not bothering to cover her nakedness as she did so. The bulge in his pants showed how excited he was. When they were finished, Lenora took Dennis by the hand and led him through the door of the guest bedroom.

There was an uncertainty among Monica and the rest of her students at this point. The thought that she wanted to give Dennis his space and to not push him held her back from the doorway of the guest bedroom. She had to assume that everyone else flat the same way.

The uncomfortable silence was broken when Shawn held up his right hand and spoke. "Dennis said he was OK with us watching. Shouldn't we be doing just that?"

"You all go ahead," Ellie replied as she leaned into Mark and used her finger to tickle the skin under his chin as she smiled. "Mark and I should take some more alone time tonight."

The goofy grin on Mark's face as he and Ellie said their good-byes was almost comical. Monica unsuccessfully attempted to hold back her laugh as the two of them exited through the front door.

"That's it!" Angel shouted all of a sudden. She grabbed Shawn by the hand and dragged him toward the guest bedroom. "I need to know what's gong on in there!"

Monica smiled and sighed before following them through the doorway. Inside Dennis was now just as naked as Lenora. He was on his knees at the foot of the bed. Lenora's ass was set right to the edge of the mattress with her legs spread. She moaned and writhed as his tongue slowly flicked between her labia.

The three chairs from the previous week still sat against the wall. Shawn was sitting on one of them, already naked from the waist down. His cock was disappearing in and out of Angel's mouth as she gave him an energetic blow job. Shawn's eyes had a glassy look to them as he stared at the couple on the bed.

"Oh God yes!" Lenora suddenly screamed. "Yes Dennie! Oh God yes!"

Monica turned her head to see what had caused this outburst. Lenora was thrashing around on the bed. Dennis' tongue had now moved up to focus on her clit and he had two fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Angel that's so good!" came a shout from the couple on the chairs.

Turning her head again, Monica was just able to catch Shawn eyes as they rolled back in his head. He convulsed a number of times before settling into a very relaxed looking position on the chair.

"Somebody was excited," Angel laughed as she playfully slapped Shawn's leg, "you usually last longer than that."

A male groan drew Monica's attention back to the bed. Lenora was now the one on her knees on the floor. She was giving Dennis a slow, but thorough blow job, His head was thrown back as he gently ran his hands through her blonde hair.

"Enough with the voyeurism," Monica whispered to herself. She turned her attention back to the chairs. Angel was beckoning her with a finger while patting the seat of one of the unoccupied chairs with her other hand. Taking the hint, Monica quickly shed her clothes and moved to the chair where she sat down with her legs spread. She could already feel her juices flowing.

Angel lowered her face to Monica's pussy and began to slide her tongue up and down her slit. Monica felt movement beside her. She looked over to see Shawn smiling at her as he placed his hand on her belly. He ran it down her body until he found her clit. Their eyes locked for the second time that evening. The sensations, both physically and emotionally, as his hand and Angel's tongue worked over her pussy as she mentally sank into his blue eyes, were beyond anything she had ever experienced. She grabbed the edge of her seat to brace herself as her hips involuntarily lifted.

The two of them began to coordinate their attack. Shawn began to run in large circular motions, making sure to move upward just as soon as Angel's tongue reached the top of Monica's slit, allowing her to briefly flick Monica's clit before resuming her downward lick. Shawn's hand would then thrust down before the two of then began the cycle again.

Wanting to prolong the pleasure as long as possible, Monica forced herself to focus on Lenora and Dennis. Her gaze met their bodies just as Lenora impaled herself on Dennis' cock. Lenora was facing toward Dennis, they looked at each other for a moment, Lenora sitting still on top of him. She then began to move, rising until she hung with the tip of Dennis' cock just inside her. She remained there for a few seconds before allowing gravity to take over. Dennis' hips thrust upwards to meet her as she dropped. Their eyes locked onto one another as the intimate parts of their bodies merged over and over.

Noticing that Shawn was hard again, Monica reached for him with her hand. He gasped and momentarily stopped rubbing her clit as she grasped him and began to run her hand up and down his length. She told Angel to stop and then swung herself over top of Shawn's lap, her back to him so that she could still watch Dennis and Lenora. She felt herself stretching as she lowered herself down onto him and he slowly entered her.

Lenora was now on her back, crying out Dennis' name over and over. Her arms were thrown back over her head and her back arched as Dennis pistoned himself in and out of her. Monica began to move herself up and down Shawn's cock, trying to time her downward drops to match Dennis' inward thrusts.

The chair that Monica had vacated for Shawn's lap was now occupied by Angel. She moaned as she masturbated herself with her fingers. Monica stopped her up and down movement in favour of sitting in place and rotating her hips. This freed her hand to do other things. She reached over with one and began to rub Angel's clit. As she was doing this she felt Shawn reach around her body with his arms. With one hand he tenderly caressed her right breast while the other moved down to her clit and began to used the circular method again.

On the bed, Dennis had grabbed and lifted Lenora's hips. Her shoulders were the only part of her body still on the bed as he pounded his cock into her pussy. Her hands were no longer thrown back over her head, but were now in use. One squeezed her left breast while the other rubbed her clit.

Her own orgasm was nearing as Monica looked around the room. They were all heaving and panting and covered in sweat. She knew that everyone was close to their climax.

Beside her Angel's body began the telltale stillness of her orgasm. Monica herself was next, rolling her eyes back as multiple waves of pleasure rolled over her body. Shawn used his arms to lift and drop her almost limp body a few more times before he pulled his cock out of her. His spunk shot out of the top of his cock, only to be pulled back down by gravity to splatter on Monica's legs.

A now groggy Monica lifted her head just in time to see Dennis and Lenora finish each other. Lenora cried out Dennis' name one last time before her body began to shake and convulse. Seconds later, Dennis threw his head back and yelled Lenora's name. His thrusting stopped as he held his position, his body shaking, before collapsing on top of Lenora.

Only the sound of breathing could be heard for minutes after they were done. Slowly, they all began to recover.

Shawn was the first to speak. "Monica, could you get off my lap? You're a little heavy," he laughed.

"If I had the energy to beat you I would for that comment," Monica replied, laughing back. "Making a comment about a woman being too heavy is grounds for justifiable homicide in some places."

"Let me know where those places are so that I can avoid them," he shot back with another laugh.

"Shawn dear," Angel said as she rose to her feet, "you have brownie points with Monica after the pleasure you just gave her. It's best not to piss them away so soon."

"Yes Angel," Shawn said, smiling as he and Monica stood up out of the chair.

As Angel playfully hit Shawn's shoulder, Lenora and Dennis rose from the bed. Lenora had a huge grin on her face as she hugged Monica.

"That was amazing," she said as she moved over to Angel to give her a hug as well. "I love having an audience. It turned me on so much."

"How are you Dennis?" Monica asked.

"More comfortable than I feared I'd be," he answered. There was a contented smile on his face with this reply that Monica was happy to see.

A thought then interrupted Monica's bliss, causing her to swear. "Damn it!"

"What's the matter?" Lenora asked. Her initial question was immediately followed by everyone else.

"I forgot to set who was going to pose next week while Ellie and Mark were still here like I did last week."

Lenora wrapped one of her arms over Dennis' shoulders. "Will you be alright posing next week?" she asked. "You're the only one here right now who hasn't."

He turned his face to look directly into Lenora's eyes and smiled. "I think I can."

"If you feel you can't Dennis," Monica said, walking forward and placing her hands on his shoulders, "let me know. I can do another still life class. Don't put pressure on yourself to do this if you're not ready."

Dennis closed his eyes, seeming to concentrate on what Monica had just said. It wasn't long before he opened them again and said, "Prepare whatever you'd use for the still life class Monica. I don't believe you're going to need that stuff, but have it all ready just in case."

"Fair enough," she nodded. She then looked around at the smiling, sweaty bodies surrounding her. "Now then, I think some of us need a shower."

After everyone had showered and dressed they gathered in Monica's living room to say good-bye for the week. Angel was the first to leave, saying that she was nicely warmed up to attack Len in bed. Everybody laughed at Angel's usual exaggerated hip swinging as she disappeared through the front entrance. Every else then made their way out the door leaving Monica alone. She made her way up the stairs to her bedroom, pleased that the evening had gone as well as it had.

12