Monika, Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
monika learns much more about her Dom.
10.2k words
4.53
16.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART THREE - The Introduction.

Over a period of five or six months Monika and I grew very close, she spending almost every weekend with me at the Bungalow to the point of now being known amongst the villagers. Bright and bubbly with never a bad word to say about anything or anyone, the villagers took her to heart. No one seemed to care that she was twenty-two years my junior.

Life had rolled on pleasantly for us, but what Monika seemed to like best, now that the warmer weather had at last arrived were our trips to the Supermarket. On these day she elected to wear a simple dress with nothing else but a pair of sandals. Monika looked a perfect picture, especially with the sun behind her and what no one ever knew was that with our shopping done she would crouch down at the back of a car, ruche up the skirt of her dress and pee for me publicly and in broad daylight. This made her so special.

Once a month, when she was menstruating, Monika would stay away from me, this was the time that she gave to visit her mother in Devon.

We had gradually become much closer as the weeks moved on, much closer than most in a D/s relationship, we both adopted and cherished our respective roles. This had the natural effect of bringing us together in a way that many might only dream of until one evening over a nice bottle of wine, a film on TV, '50 First Dates' starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore we finally faced the fact that we had fallen deeply in love. That night there was no sex, we just made love slowly and very tenderly until the sun came up. For that night our respective D/s roles were put aside in favour of gentle tenderness.

The love that we felt for one another did nothing to harm our D/s relationship, on the contrary it actually heightened our practises, allowing us to go further and deeper than ever before and tonight would be Monika's first visit to my BDSM Club, but on this occasion purely to get to know the place and meet my friends.

We had attended the munch together last Saturday with her as a newcomer and myself as her Dom, Barry, my friend and the Club mediator welcomed her most effusively, new blood had always been very welcome. Having such a bubbly and outgoing personality Monika was immediately liked and Barry took it upon himself to say that she had brought me back to the fold, telling her that I had been absent for far too long and badly missed.

The next meeting was to be the following Saturday, tonight, and she was so excited, fussing over what she would wear. As usual she would not wear underwear but I selected a black satin halter neck dress with a very low front and back, with a pair of matching sling backs she looked absolutely stunning, my Monika was destined to raise many a pair of tented trousers tonight.

Almost time to go, a last kiss, and we left to get into the cab, even the cabbie had to look again, not sure if she wore nothing under that dress or at best a Thong, but I did not advise him, after all, he was not one of us. She settled in comfortably, snuggling up against me as I fastened a leather restraining band onto her left wrist, she said nothing, knowing why it had been put there.

I paid off the cabbie and before going inside I clipped the leash to her restraint to let everyone know that she was with me and led the way through the double midnight blue doors. The foyer had been lit with candles set in wrought iron sconces secured to the walls that allowed a suffused light only, the walls were covered with a suede also in midnight blue, likewise the carpet. Telling her to remove her shoes I put them into a little cubby hole on one side of the vestibule, only Dom's or Dominatrix were allowed or expected to wear footwear. Nothing much had changed here since my last visit.

A second set of doors with circular windows opened into the main hall and I heard Monika catch her breath as she realised that the floor had been covered with a soft white sand. This had been done at great cost to the members, a normal but heated floor covered with the sand to a depth of twelve inches was warm to bare feet during the winter but helped to cool during the summer months.

The ceiling painted an azure blue was calming while at one end a back lit projection of a softly rolling sea immediately caught the attention of newcomers. Suspended from the ceiling were a half dozen huge fans that slowly rotated to move the air around, as more people arrived the speed would be increased to cope with the temperature rise.

Cleverly concealed in the walls were a number of doors leading into corridors where many more doors led into rooms that could be used for playing our games or purely for demonstration purposes. A bar that was little more than a hole in the wall served soft drinks and further along a very obvious door led into a smokers room for those who were unable or unwilling to kick the habit.

On the other side of the room stood a collection of soft chairs and tables, generally where the subbies collected and swapped gossip.

"Oh Sir, it is marvellous, Master Graham never took me to anywhere as swish as this, it is...is so calming," she said, "a lot of thought and a lot of work have gone into this place, and a lot of money too I expect. It is so beautiful, so impressive, I think I expected a dungeon, but not anything like this."

"There are cleverly concealed doors off this hall, unless you know where they are and how to open them you will never see the dungeons, but they do exist. Concealing them keeps people out who have no business there, but now my sweet darling, you have two choices, Barry is the Dungeon Master, and if you so wish he will take you on a tour, or I can take you. The second choice is that I release you from the leash and allow you to mix with the subbies for a while, but if you choose the latter keep a sharp eye on me in case I may want you for some reason."

"Sir, if it pleases you I would like to mix with the other subbies and get to know some of them better, and perhaps later you would take me around the dungeons?"

"Yes, you are free to mix for a while, when I am ready I will fetch you and take you on the tour, I think you will be surprised and pleased with what we have here, knowing you as I do, you may even want to try one or two of them, it will be my pleasure to acquaint you with them."

"Oooh! Sir, I would indeed love that, I take it you know the dungeons well then?"

"Oh yes little one, I have been the Dungeon Master here also, I have witnessed some awesome displays and taken part in one or two also, in fact, I expect to involve you in the Dungeons activities from time to time, how do you feel about being used to demonstrate?"

"My Lord I am sure that I would love it, but knowing that it brings you pleasure or makes you feel proud of me, would make each experience even more acceptable to me. I would like to mention that I do at times like a girl if she takes my fancy, but unlike your previous, I will never run off with one, I much prefer the oh so solid cock that you keep coiled and ready to strike at any time. However, I must ask if I am free to indulge this fancy or is it you wish that where other subbies are concerned I keep to myself?"

"I hadn't been expecting that Monika, and have no reason to suppose that you might run off. Has someone already taken your eye then?"

"Well Sir, that little redhead is really quite tasty, perhaps one day I might with her, if it is your wish."

"My dear sweet Monika I would deny you nothing, if she gets your juices flowing by all means indulge, but only in here, under supervision and not tonight, in fact, now that you have brought the subject up I am already thinking of putting you on the web with her, that should be interesting."

"Do you know her Sir, she asked, the entire conversation having been conducted with her eyes cast down?"

"Yes I do, and she is a real redhead as her little Mohican will show when you get to know her better, her name is Rachael and she can be very wild, and yes, she does have a Master, note the collar. Now," I said, releasing the leash from her restraint, "go introduce yourself."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, I will keep my eyes open for you at all times."

She beetled off in the direction of the group of subbies while I turned and picking out Barry headed off in his direction.

"Henry, come join us, we were just talking about your subbie, did you say that her name is Monika? She is a little beauty and so lively. How long have you been together and where did you find her?

Well, she joined my German class and soon we got to know one another, finding out that we had much in common, Monika spent a weekend with me where we learned much about one another, a D/s relationship springing from that weekend and since then a more harmonious one. We realised just recently that we had actually fallen in love, she is a wonderful girl with the same wicked tastes as myself."

"She is obviously a good subbie and well trained too, however, when you are not looking at her she sneaks peeks at you and I have seen that absolute adoration in those gorgeous blue eyes. You are a lucky bugger to have snapped up such a peach, but I notice that she has not yet been Collared, is there a reason for this or are you just biding your time for the right moment?"

"To be honest Barry, I have decided that the Collaring should be a public affair and that it should be held here, in this hall with all of my friends around me, will you be my Steward, I think that Monika has already picked out her maiden, she seems to have taken a shine to Rachael.?

"That would be a wonderful idea Henry, have you decided on a date yet?"

"Actually no, but I think that a couple of months time would be quite acceptable, will the hall be available for that time slot do you know?"

"Let's put it this way Henry, if it isn't, I'll bloody well make sure it is, and I will be delighted, no, honoured to be your Steward," he replied bursting into good humoured laughter.

"Well, I have your number and will call you in a couple of days to let you know when, we already know where and how, I'll chat with Monika and sort out the details over the next few days, I want an elaborate ceremony with full regalia. Would you see to the catering side, and send me the bill before the Collaring as I shall make arrangements for us to spend a long weekend in Amsterdam before flying off to Hawaii for a couple of weeks. I don't want to hold up payment before I leave."

"Henry old friend I would be delighted, and you needn't worry about the catering, the Club is not a poor one and we seldom see a Collaring here and I don't think there has ever been such a lavish do as you have proposed. The catering will be the Club's wedding present to you both, and the photographs of course, you know that we have two professional photographers in the Club. I'm sure that Charles would be pleased to take any still shots while Erica would wet her pants to be able to use her new digital recorder and put the whole thing on tape for you both to share."

"Barry that would be outstanding, would she also want to record the consummation, assuming that Monika would agree to being filmed?"

"Why not, we are all voyeurs and exhibitionists here," again he gave way to more good humoured laughter.

"Okay, I'll propose that also, but don't you dare go telling anyone of what we have just discussed, no one is to know of the Collaring until I give you official notice. Give us time to sort out the details then I will tell you our proposals and we four can sit down together and discuss everything. Do you agree with that?"

"Yes of course, it's your Collaring, your show, I'm just here to see that everything goes smoothly for you both, isn't that a Stewards job?"

Again he laughed, Barry had always been such a good humoured guy who saw the funny side of most things, and he had been a tower of strength when my wife had left me.

Just then, Peter joined us with Erica, "What have you two been up to he asked, have heard a lot of noise coming from over here, can hear your belly laugh all over the place Barry. By the way, is lovely to see you back Henry, and what about that delicious peach you brought in with you?"

"She's mine Peter you old roué, and you can just keep your roving eyes on Erica, she's much more your style," I laughed

"Awww Henry, does that mean you aren't going to share her?"

"Not tonight Peter, Monika is here to gauge the Club tonight and see just how she can fit in."

"I see, first time here, she's a pretty hot piece, yours I take it, how long have you known her and will she be coming back?"

"Well to answer your questions in reverse, yes, I am a hundred per cent certain that we shall be back, we have been together something like five or six months, and yes she is mine, see the restraint on her left wrist, a pretty good indicator that she belongs to someone, and yes, she is damn hot, not sure that you could handle her at all, even on your best night."

"Okay, okay," he said thoroughly chastened, "I only asked, no need to bite my darn fool head off."

"Sorry Peter, didn't mean to seem harsh, and now if you will all excuse me I must off and see what she has been up to, besides, it is time to take her on a tour of the dungeons."

Looking towards where Monika was still chatting I raised my arm as I made me way towards the group. Seeing my arm raised she broke away and came to me lowering her head and holding out her left arm for me to fasten the leash once more.

"So how did you get on little one," I asked as we came to a stop beside the wall, did you find the group interesting, and how about Rachael, did you find her interesting too, was she up to your standard?"

"Oh yes Sir, the group was very interesting, they told me about different Dom's in here and one or two whom they think I should avoid if possible, those with a cruel streak, I learned who amongst them are brats and who are out and out slutty and as for Rachael, she is absolutely adorable, we hit it off straight away and I can tell you Sir that she is indeed a true redhead, collar and cuffs matching perfectly. She giggled."

"I'm glad to hear that you got along well, I do believe that she will be a good friend to you in the months to come. Now, we are going to look around some of the Dungeons, some of them may well be occupied, but there is the voyeur and exhibitionist in all the members, including you and I."

"Indeed Sir, I am ready when you are."

Pressing lightly in one corner a panel in the wall slid back to reveal an opening into a short corridor with six doors leading off, three on each side, innocuous in their outlook, but behind each door there was a purpose built room. Opening the first we found it to be unoccupied, at one end stood a seven foot high St Andrews X, along one wall a selection of whips and floggers, in one corner a fridge, with a shelf above it on which stood a number of glasses.

The floor was tiled with a drain outlet in the centre directly beneath the Cross. Leading Monika across to the fridge I opened the door to show her several bottles of chilled water, against an opposing wall there stood a cupboard, opening that, I showed her a variety of creams and oils that were used on the subbie after a flogging or whipping had been carried out, amongst them were bottles of saline solution to cleanse any wounds.

In one corner there stood a Shower cubicle large enough for two people, participants were expected to shower following any use of a room and often the submissive would find themselves unable to see to themselves without aid, therefore cubicles needed to be large enough to accommodate the Dom also.

Every one of the Masters/Mistresses belonging to this Club were required to follow a strict code of ethics and anyone found mistreating a submissive would be bounced without argument, submissives being allowed to retain their membership status.

Most submissives who used this room did so because they could take or wanted a serious flogging although a few used it for just fun. The drain hole was there for those who spontaneously pee'ed, something that many girls did and the water was stored for those who wanted to but might need a little assistance. A table also stood in the room upon which were placed any whip or flogger that had been used in order that the custodian could clean them before returning items to their proper place. This was necessary in every dungeon or room.

Allowing herself to speak once more, Monika's voice came out very hushed for her, "Sir this is a tremendous room, the Club seems to have thought of everything, even down to the little wash basin and stack of hand towels."

"Yes little one, we have a custodian who looks after everything, his first duty is to go to all the rooms, gather up any of the toys that have been used and clean them for the next user, nothing is left to chance here, we are a very clean Club with consideration for submissives. There is a little button by the door that the Dom's are required to press on their way out, this alerts the custodian as to which room has been used and he comes straight around to remove and clean the toys and remove any soiled towels.

"Is the custodian a vanilla My Lord, or someone from within the Club?"

"Definitely not a vanilla little one, he or she is someone from within the Club who for whatever reason has decided that they no longer wish to be an active member, this can be brought about through age or illness, but is usually someone who still likes to see pretty girls and who does not like to leave behind the social aspect of the Club. We are not just a BDSM Club, but a Social Club too. Now, shall we move on to the next room, there are eighteen in all if you want to see every one."

"I think that just a selection would be sufficient Sir, those that you would like me to see in particular."

"Very well Monika, let us move on." Stepping outside we bypassed the next door in favour of the end room from where we could hear muffled sounds. Carefully opening the door to the rope room, we peeked inside to see one Dom with two subbies, one tied to a bed and the other standing up and being worked on.

Quietly, we slipped inside, Gerald, the Dom acknowledged our presence and continued tying up the standing girl, Dianne, the other girl, Jean, tied down very professionally on the bed being his subbie, had obviously been roped first. She lay there with arms and legs pointed to the four corners of the king size bed restraints fitted to wrists and ankles, a rope secured on one side of the bed before being passed four times around her middle and further ties around her upper arms and thighs. Jean was also blindfolded and totally immobile with the exception of her head.

Gerald, being our rope Master, was obviously practising, as I had seen him tie girls this way before, Jean however, had been into bondage for a long time and enjoyed every second of it, we could both see that the exercise had completely turned her on, labia swollen and juices seeping from between them. At the foot of the bed stood a fucking machine that I believed would probably be used on her when Dianne had been trussed to his satisfaction.

I moved into the room without speaking, better to see exactly what Gerald was doing. A spreader bar had been fixed to her ankles to allow an opening of about 30 inches, thus opening up her completely shaven pussy. A lovely pair of 36C breasts had been bound and he had just finished tying her arms in the chicken wing position behind her back. He now used a second and slightly shorter bar that he placed between her thighs to force them apart, the act spreading her lips to open her up.

We watched as he slipped two fingers into her wet and welcoming depths while using his thumb to stimulate her clit. "Wait there Dianne, I'll be back in a moment, I just need to see to Jean," he said softly.