Monique and Simon

Story Info
A tale of how adultery happened.
1.5k words
3.09
73.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers

Monique and Simon had been flirting for months now, and their physical attraction to each other was clear. They had met when she joined his rec league beach volleyball team, an atmosphere where the sexual energy was palpable. Simon was a modern-day player; six foot five with a lean, chiseled frame and model looks. At 33, Monique was six years Simon's senior, but gorgeous nontheless with a tight body honed from an athletic background and early mornings on the cross trainer. From the time they met, they had trouble keeping their eyes off each other. And as the best players on their co-ed team, they had formed a chemistry that left them hot for each other.

The only problem - and neither viewed it as a problem, but more of a nuisance - was Monique's husband. Monique knew she had been at a crossroads with her husband for a long time. She had married Ed seven years prior, had a son, and tried to live happily ever after. But there were issues. When she met Ed, Monique was a somewhat vulnerable twentysomething - he had provided a warm, cuddly teddy bear to make her feel safe. As the years passed however, Monique had grown more independent, into a sexy, dynamic career woman. So when Ed was laid off from his job, it put added financial strain onto a marriage already suffering due to his weight gain, sexual dysfunction, clinginess and lack of confidence.

For Simon, none of this mattered. He possessed all of the cocky arrogance you'd expect from a confident young urban entrepreneur who had parlayed a trust fund and short yet decent soccer career in Europe into a successful e-business. He'd never had a problem bedding women - by his count, he'd slept with over 300 of them, his confidence, good looks and money working every time. Monique presented a huge turn-on for him; a gorgeous MILF unsatisfied at home. Yet married women weren't something new to him - from previous experience, he found that the thrill factor and absence of commitment was intoxicating. And when he first saw Ed, he was stunned at how badly Monique had underachieved. He also knew it was only a matter of time before he got between her long, smooth legs.

Once in a while, Ed would bring their kid to their beach volleyball games to watch, and one evening in particular the idea of surreptiously hitting on Ed's wife in the same vicinity of him was too tempting. Keeping an eye on Ed - sitting off to the side, his fat gut and manboobs stuffing his shirt - Simon casually said to Monique during their game, "Why don't we get together on Sunday?"

It was the middle of a serve, so Monique couldn't answer anyways, but she was genuinely aroused by his boldness. She had considered cheating on her husband before - one time even creating a user ID on a dating web site - but had never felt there was a deserving candidate. With Simon however, it was all there. Tall, thin and confident.

Late the following Sunday morning, Simon woke up in his bed next to Alicia. Alicia was a model - a stunning black woman, one of Simon's go-to booty calls. They had briefly dated in 2003, but neither had been too interested in commitment. However, their sex was intense, and it was common for them to hook up once in a while. Simon was about to reach over and begin fingering Alicia for an encore when his BlackBerry beeped. It was a text from Monique, reading "Did u still want 2 see me 2day?"

Immediately, he lost interest in Alicia. Texting Monique back, he wrote, "Fo sure. Anything u wanna do?"

"Want 2 c your loft" she responded almost immediately.

When Alicia awoke, Simon told her he was getting ready to go and play soccer, and that she had to go. After she obliged, he showered and changed the sheets. An hour and a half later, Monique arrived. Wearing white short shorts and a skin-tight black polo shirt, Simon had to fight in becoming openly aroused. She was instantly impressed by the size and openness of Simon's loft, and the first sly thing out of her mouth was "Wow, the girls must love this place."

Simon played the remark off and offered her a drink. Awkward conversation gave way to a relaxed banter as they each sipped on vodka and Red Bull. Monique was nervous, and perhaps even a little hesitant, but still secure in the reason she was there. "So I guess it doesn't really matter to you that I'm married, does it?" she asked, abruptly changing the topic.

"No," Simon responded without a beat. "I think it's obvious you deserve better."

Batting her eyes in a sultry manner, Monique retorted "So does that mean you're better?"

"In one way I guarantee it," Simon concluded, leaning over and kissing her.

Suddenly they were making out passionately and tugging at each other's clothes. Within seconds, Simon's manhood had rapidly swollen to attention, and Monique freed it from his shorts to reveal the biggest cock she'd ever seen. Not only that, it was the first upward-facing member she'd seen in a few years. Any reluctance she had left was now overpowered by her dizzying hornyness.

"I knew you'd be huge," she gasped before wrapping her lips around the tip and going down on him. Overcome by the lead-up to all this, Simon came quickly ... maybe too quickly. "I hope you've got more where that came from," Monique whispered.

"Are you kidding?" Simon gasped as he stood up and pulled her shorts off her long legs. "I can go all day. I'm not Ed."

Monique was too turned on to feel guilt about the statement, and before she could really think about it Simon was sliding his long, thick column deep inside her. Either way, that's why she was there. She was unfulfilled by her meek husband, and Simon was about to give her what she had craved for years. She had never taken a cock this big, but what turned her on even more was the body behind it. Slim and lean, she knew what Simon said was true. They were both athletes, and the sex was going to be mind-blowing. "Oh my god, fuck me, fuck me Simon, you tall stud!" she yelled as he completely filled her.

Starting with slow, languid strokes, Simon teased Monique as her tight pussy filled with moisture, her juices leaking down to her ass. As his slow movement became more and more torturous for her, she forced him upwards and threw him backwards on the sofa. Then, straddling him, she began impaling herself on his rock-hard shaft. She groaned as she lowered herself onto him, taking his full nine inches inside her. Starting to rock back and forth, it wasn't long before her rapidly intensifying moans filled the cavernous loft. Just like that, Monique came hard, and she arched her back and purred with delight as her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock.

Simon was fighting to save his load, and knowing this was likely her first orgasm in a long time he decided to give her a finish to remember.

Moving onto the floor, he took her into a missionary position on the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace. But instead of lifting himself onto his hands and knees, he set himself onto his hands and toes, with her ass suspended in mid-air and her smooth legs over his shoulders. There was no teasing now; it was hardcore fucking. As he thrusted in and out of her like a jackhammer, the rug slid forward, but Simon kept perfect control. Monique's moans quickly became screams, so much so that he paused to lock her in a kiss in an effort to keep his neighbors from hearing the obvious. Yet they were so close to climax that he sat her back down on the rug and pounded her into ecstasy.

Her pussy started to violently contract, and she screamed his name as her juices squirted far out of her, all over his legs. Of all the women he'd slept with, he'd never had a woman as loud as Monique, but the two of them were so lost in lust that it just seemed natural. Simon himself groaned out loud as he pulled his cock out of her tight, soaked snatch and ejaculated a wide load all over her tits, stomach, torso and pussy.

Monique's entire body rapidly turned a bright hue of pink as she basked in her orgasm, and she automatically began rubbing the semen all over body. "Oh my god, that was the greatest fuck of my life," she gasped as she lathered Simon's essence from her neck down to her thighs.

Despite a few moments of awkward silence afterwards, Monique and Simon showered together and fucked again on the bathroom floor. At around 5:00 she went home to Ed, who was none the wiser.

jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers