Monique and Simon Ch. 03

Story Info
The threesome.
909 words
2.86
32.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers

All barriers had been broken down and Monique and Simon were now fucking three or four times a week. She would stop by his house after work on a Monday or Tuesday, have sex with him in his Jeep after beach volleyball on Thursday, and on Saturday or Sunday go and watch him play soccer with his rec league team. Watching him play turned her on like nothing else, and because he was usually by far the best player on the field, his scoring on the field always led to scoring off it. Afterwards they would go back to his place and fuck like animals.

Monique knew she was getting careless, but part of her didn't care. If her husband Ed was getting suspicious, she was doing little to quell it. The only other person who knew of Monique's affair was her friend Vanessa, who had been pushing for it anyways. Vanessa could be considered a bad influence on Monique, as she had been tearing down Ed for years. She knew Monique could do much better, so when Simon came into the picture she urged her to do it. What was unspoken however, was the mild sexual attraction Monique and Vanessa had to each other. It had never been acted on, but when Monique would graphically describe her encounters with Simon, Vanessa would sometime masturbate while listening on the phone. As for Monique, she knew she had been discovering her more erotic side since Simon came along; she hadn't felt this uninhibited since college.

"I want to share him with you," Monique blurted out one day to Vanessa.

"If you don't mind, I'd love to," Vanessa replied. A major line had been crossed, but they left it at that.

A few days later Monique and Simon had finished one of their marathon fuck sessions and were laying on his bed. Monique was absentmindedly stroking his cock when she mentioned that she was interested in having a threesome.

Simon didn't want to appear too excited, but his rapid re-erection probably gave it away that he would be all for it. Turning around, Monique got on all fours and Simon fucked her in the ass. Afterwards, they made plans for the following Saturday.

That day, Monique and Vanessa arrived at Simon's place around 1 p.m. Initially, the three of them seemed nervous and reticent, but quickly loosened up with a few drinks. Vanessa was pretty hot, Simon thought - maybe a few extra pounds, but great tits and sexy dirty blonde hair. Monique and Vanessa soon began kissing each other, something they had never actually done together before. But getting caught up in the moment, they were soon passionately making out as Simon sat in front of them, cock swelling.

Monique motioned him over and pulled his long, thick hard manhood out of his jeans. "You weren't joking," whispered Vanessa, referring to the size of his member. As he stood in front of them, the two women, seated, duelled their tongues around the tip of his cock.

The three of them quickly removed their clothes and Vanessa laid back on the sofa. Monique gingerly began licking her pussy as Simon took Monique from behind. Soon the loft echoed with the moans of all three, Simon's thrusts quickening as he watched Vanessa's tits bounce crazily as Monique ate her out. The three of them came quickly, but the scene was so intense that they were all still unbearably horny.

"I want to titfuck you," Simon matter-of-factly announced to Vanessa. Monique climbed around behind Vanessa and sat her snatch on Vanessa's face, allowing her to return the favor. Simon then straddled Vanessa and began sliding his cock back and forth between her ample tits. With his face to Monique's tits, he licked and sucked her nipples as his cock did the job below.

Simon ejaculated again, this time all over Vanessa's neck and chin. Monique licked it up, ending in a deep kiss with her.

"You're a fucking machine," Vanessa exclaimed to Simon.

"We're far from done I hope," he responded.

And they weren't. Simon reclined backwards on the sofa and Monique mounted him in a reverse cowgirl position. As she rode him, he pulled her down so she was laying flat on top of him. Then Vanessa got on top of Monique and rubbed her clit while sucking on her tits. Monique was in orbit, and she screamed as her fluids squirted out around his cock.

"I haven't been fucked yet," Vanessa said.

Monique suggested Vanessa fuck Simon one-on-one while she watched. Vanessa then sat on the sofa and draped her legs over Simon's shoulders as he leaned over the sofa and began pounding her with his still-hard column. Monique was incredibly aroused watching this, and she sat two feet away, rubbing her clit and fingering herself.

Vanessa came hard herself, screaming "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Come on my tits!" she then yelled, Simon obliging with a massive load.

Catching their breath, the three of them sat naked for half an hour, halfheartedly making out and savouring the intensity of the experience.

Later, the three of them showered together, and Simon fucked Vanessa from behind while Monique knelt underneath them, working his cock and her clit.

It had been an incredible day, and Monique and Vanessa left around 5 p.m. On her way out, Monique said to Simon, "That was awesome, but you owe me something now."

jskickbox
jskickbox
17 Followers