Monique-My Big Black Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
Concludes with hot Sunday afternoon with Vera.
1.5k words
4.51
26.9k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,958 Followers

pt8 Sunday With Vera

My hot Latin lover was right on time waiting for me at the office door. The only downfall this hot lady had was that she was not a big beautiful woman. But, I bet there isn't a man alive who could resist this beautiful lady wither hot eyes, jet black hair and that light brown skin that seemed to ooze sensuality from every pore.

As Vera used the bathroom I folded out the bed and kicked away my socks and shoes. I had dreamt of stripping her but she emerged totally nude. We embraced and kissed gently but deeply as she unbuttoned my shirt. As we continued to smooch all of my clothing fell in a pile to the floor.

We stood there for a couple of minutes just kissing and caressing with me admiring this bronze goddess. My finger traced the soft curve of her ass as I nibbled on her neck as she bit along my ear. I gasped in pure joy as my cock sprang a full erection. Giving my ass a squeeze she purred in my ear, "Sweet man why don't we get in bed?"

I didn't answer but scooped her up and carried her the ten or so steps and delicately put her onto the bed. This was starting out a lot different than our brief encounter of a few nights earlier. I joined her and soon my hands were exploring every inch of my newest conquests body. I whispered, this isn't for your boyfriend. This is just for us so I am going to have sex with you beautiful."

Vera looked me in the eyes and shook her head that that was fine with her. Passionately our tongues danced as I pinched and lightly twisted her nipples. My lover rolled me onto my back and dangled her luscious tits over my face. She slowly lowered them and I began hungrily kissing them. Soon she was vigorously grinding them in my face.

We were both on fire. There were moans of pure pleasure rising from both of us. Simultaneously we demanded to have the other to orally pleasure us. This was instantly resolved when Vera swung around on top of me and ground her pussy in my face and sucked my cock into her mouth. My hands fondled her ass as my tongue explored her pussy.

Vera teased and toyed with my cock more than she had done the previous time. She was going to take her time and make me last. I wasn't as patient as my tongue darted wildly all over her hairy pussy. I licked and sucked and even nibbled all over paying close attention to her clittie. It wasn't long before she convulsed several times on top of me.

Expertly she kept denying me my orgasm as she would pull away and rest just before I would have cum in her hot mouth. Finally I just couldn't take it any longer and grabbed her head and held it down on my cock. Her response was to suck harder and slide her tongue wildly all over my shaft. In less than another minute I was shooting deep in her throat. I did not hear her choke once.

I was gasping trying to catch my breath licking her remnants from around my mouth. Then, scooting off of me she got up and walked away as I admired her heart shaped ass. Softly purring, "Oh Matt that was good. Before our second round let's have a drink, ok?"

Needless to say, it was a very short break as Vera soon found my hand kneading her ass while we stood there finishing our drinks. A broad smile came to her face as I slid my hand into her ass crack and began rubbing it up and down. Putting down her empty glass my lover grabbed my cock wrapping her fingers around it and said erotically, "Is he ready for Vera's pussy yet? Vera's pussy wants him right now!"

Giving my cock an extra squeeze she let go and jumped on to the bed. Vera sprawled out with her knees up and her legs apart in an open invitation for me to fuck her. I almost threw my glass on to the counter and dove for the Latin seductress. I hadn't even fully landed on her before she grabbed my cock and guided it to her opening.

She pushed me deeper by wrapping her legs around my thighs and pushing on my ass. I kissed her mouth almost angrily as I plunged my cock all the way into her twat. I was enjoying the kiss almost as much as her tight pussy and told her I'd pull out if she didn't keep kissing my mouth. She must have believed me as our passionate kissing continued throughout the wonderful fuck.

My hips slammed her pussy without mercy. But, I was not alone in the roughness of the fuck as her hips were bouncing off of the mattress. We had a perfect rhythm with our pelvises crashing together and her pussy contracting around my member. I tried to stall my orgasm but it was fruitless as soon I was emptying my balls into her twat.

Worn-out I lay down beside her and lightly ran my hands over her chest and belly. After only about two minutes she informed me that we weren't near done yet. Vera got on all fours in the middle of the bed and ordered me to eat out her ass hole. I wasn't recovered enough to comply but struggled over to that sweet ass and began to lightly kiss and caress it using very little energy at first.

Once I caught my breath I worked my way deep into the crack I had so enjoyed the last time. My tongue found her rosebud and I probed to get inside. I tongue fucked her puckering hole for a couple of minutes before sucking on it. She thrust her ass against my face and then demanded, "I want that big cock in there; Matt fuck my shittie ass now!"

Excitedly I got up behind her prominent ass as I had wanted to fuck her there ever since I first saw it. I hesitated only a moment to ask her about lubricant. She, in no uncertain terms, notified me that real women don't allow that nasty stuff anywhere near their bodies. Taking her at her word I rubbed the head of my cock against her rim.

Vera thrust her ass back pushing against my mushroom crown. Taking in a deep breath I thrust my hips forward and it popped in. Between her pushing and my thrusting soon my cock bottomed out in her back door. Vera was panting hard and I wasn't sure if she was enjoying my cock back there or not. She said nothing so I pulled back and then pushed back in.

A large exhale came from my partner each time I pulled back but soon I was able to increase my speed until my cock was pounding her ass hole. Vera dropped her shoulders to the bed and frigged her clit like a mad woman. She began yelling words in Spanish that I didn't begin to understand but her ass kept coming back to meet each thrust.

I shot hard into her bowels just as she screamed that she was cumming. My cock slipped out of her and we fell asleep for about half an hour entangled in one another's bodies. Vera woke me by kissing all of the discharges from both of our bodies from my cock. Sadly it was time to go back to our regular lives but we decided to meet most Sunday afternoons for a repeat performance.

When I got home Cheryl asked me for all of the details. Assuming she wouldn't ask unless she really wanted to know I gave her a blow by blow description. That night Cheryl had some of the hottest sex we had had in a long time. After we fucked the two of us snuggled and talked about everything.

While we had enjoyed the group sex and all of the other stuff we decided to limit most of the activity. But, she would be free to fuck Nick whenever she wanted and I would be able to fuck Monique night and day if I wanted. As for my mom we both found her hot but agreed to limit it to about once a week unless my father somehow got involved but he was traveling so much for his job that it was unlikely.

So our tidy arrangement is still working well. I have played with Nick once or twice in the last couple of months and I got to watch Monique totally ravage my wife and then see Cheryl totally turn the tables on Monique. Mom is a terrific lover and we probably have given into our urges more often then we intended to with her.

As for Vera and I we are still going strong every Sunday afternoon and she still baby sits and goes home to her now fiancé with our fluids on her body. Cheryl did find herself a Sunday lover. So, all is great in our lives and we owe it all to Monique for bringing up that incestual discussion in her car a couple of months back. Monique is one of a kind and I still lust my big black sister!

hotpup
hotpup
1,958 Followers