Monique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her pubic area softly, letting her down from her high, gently, after a few minutes of her deep breathing, she shuddered again, moved to mouth my cock again, saying "Yum-mie".

I wanted to cum in her body, this first time, and also to make sure she came again, not wanting to waste her ability to multiple-orgasm, I pulled my prick from her mouth, as I turned, she knowing, also turned onto her back, she spread her legs on either side of me, and guided my dick into her welcoming body, we both watched, fascinated, as her body swallowed mine.

The entry was nice and tight, very hot to my air-cooled prick, as it slowly slid into her body, and as it neared the root, and our genital hairs met, I placed my hands above her shoulders, to hold her against me, and not knock her head against the headboard, as I beat into her body, her pubic bone slapping against mine, her clit being mashed each time we came together, I would pause, and grind in a rotary motion, causing her to moan, and throw her head back and forth, my prick so engorged, so hard, so erect, and held so tightly by her small pussy, my rotary movements would stretch her pussy opening, while the head stayed almost motionless, within her.

She had the outside of her thighs flat on the mattress, women can do the most extraordinary things with their bodies, my body was supported by my knees & my hands, and of course, we were connected at my dick.

After a while, several more cums for her, my body began to complain from the strain, but I didn't want to change position, it felt so incredibly powerful, being able to fuck this lovely young lady so completely, so well, my dick had seldom felt to capable, but at last, I had to lower my body to my elbows, and lie on top of her body, we were both so slick with perspiration, it was erotic to slide my body over hers, and of course, my prick was pulled out and pushed back into, her lovely grasping, pussy, each time.

It became a game, sliding over her cute little tits, feeling her nipples pointing into my flesh, my belly against hers, as our mouths came close, we would kiss & lick, then part as we both pulled my body over hers, it was quite exquisite, for quite a long time.

Eventually, she said she was getting sore, for me to hurry and cum, but I told her I didn't think I could cum, I was too excited by being with her.

She thought that terrible, but not me, I insisted it was good because after she rested a little, we could resume fucking, and my dick would still be hard, and if I came, I don't know if I could get it up again.

She agreed to take a rest, we flopped apart, and after catching our breath, she turned to me, grasping my still erect boner, and began rubbing it over her face, saying she found the soft hardness an incredible contradiction, and loved the feel of the spongy head, especially with her mouth.

I still didn't want to cum in her mouth, but rather in her pussy, so I said "Lets go see what kind of munchies we can find", and pulled her off the bed by one hand and one nipple.

"Oh, you treat me so mean, don't ever stop", her lovely voice came to my ears, and I thought "I really like her asian accent", and told her so.

She seemed pleased, and enhanced her accent, as we rooted thru the refer & cupboards, she said "Sometimes I fuck myself with a carrot, then put it in Bill's salad", I told her "Oh please, do that for me, I would love to eat you as I devour your salad, I think that is soo erotic".

She placed her small hand around my still rampant cock, saying "I don't think I will need anything else to help me cum, today, maybe next time".

I slid a finger that I had laid on the metal of the refer, into her pussy, she squealed, bucked her hips, then grabbed my wrist, and started fucking herself with it, I said "Woah, young lady, if you want something in your pussy, I've got the correct tool right here, pulsing my prick against her constricting hand.

We went back into the bedroom, after I grabbed some lube from the closet, I lubed my dick, then her pussy, making her wiggle & moan & say nice things, then I turned her on her hands & knees, pulling her back to me, she reach between her thighs, grasped my slimy cock, and guided it into her pussy, saying it felt much better, now.

I humped against her for a while, the angle was nice, my prick strained to lift her knees off the bed, she wrapped them around me, using them to pull me against her and into her, but the strain on her arms got to be too much, and she dropped her head to the mattress, I pulled out of her, turned her on her side, slid one knee between her legs, straddling her lower leg, her upper leg I held up to my belly, as we fit my cock back into her body, but she was so slight, I was still too high, so I lowered my body until the cheeks of my ass slid on her lower leg, she said she liked this position, but had an improvement, she squirted some lube on her hand then on her lower thigh, so my butt-cheeks slid on her thigh like, well, like they were greased.

Duh.

All in all, an incredible sensation, and before long, I was feeling the load getting ready to dump, I told her "I'm going to cum soon, shall I pull out or cum in you?".

"In me, cum in me, Gawd, please, cum in me..."

Bill & Monique, to be continued, maybe

12