Monkey Man

Story Info
Young woman is insulting to a hirsute man.
3.2k words
4.37
27.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers

Have you ever been in one of those situations where you know you're behaving badly but just can't seem to stop it? You'll be with friends and someone will start something and then there's positive feedback from your friends. They carry on with what was started, and little by little your behaviour becomes outrageous.

It happened to me with a couple of friends, one evening. We'd been late getting out of the mall and had just missed a bus so we were waiting for the next one, just chatting and giggling the way girls do. We weren't kids. We were all officially adults, although I have to say we didn't always act that way.

Anyway, while we were waiting for the bus this guy comes along and stops and stands there at the bus stop, presumably waiting for the next bus. He glanced at the three of us sitting on the seat and decided not to sit down next to us, which was a relief. There was room, but he was a big man, and we'd have been a little crowded.

We ignored him and he ignored us. Just four people waiting for a bus. That's the way it would have remained if not for my big mouth. Let me describe this guy. He was pleasantly ugly and big, over six foot, over a hundred kilos in weight, and he was a solid mass of beef. He didn't look fat, just solid, the way a bull looks solid. He was also furry. It was a warm night and he wore a short sleeved top and his arms were exceedingly hairy, so thick you really could call it fur. He was clean-shaven, but you could see a clear mark on his neck where the shave had finished and the fur began. In my opinion you could see an orang-utan with less hair than this bloke.

"Did you know," I observed out loud to my friends, "that the male gorilla has a puny penis? About two inches long, I believe." I have to admit that I spoke loudly enough for the man to hear as well.

"I've heard that," said Sally, smirking and casting a glance at our neighbour. "It's surprising that something that big and hairy is so under endowed. Do you suppose all that beef is compensating for a lack in that area?"

"What I want to know is, do female gorillas have to give blow jobs?" This comment came from Marie. "I sort of think that the male gorilla would expect one, just to help get it up to a size where he can do something."

We kept on with the remarks, going a lot further than we should have, our voices pitched to ensure that the poor guy heard every word. It was all well and good while we kept it to a discussion of gorillas. That made what we were saying impersonal and the guy couldn't really object.

The trouble started when I pointed the topic directly at the man. I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something about trained monkeys wearing clothes and catching buses.

The next thing the man was standing right in front of me with a very nasty look on his face. He held up a hand and slowly opened it wide and then clenched it into a fist. It was a very big hand and made a very nasty looking fist.

"I wouldn't want you young ladies getting onto the bus worrying about whether there was a gorilla on the bus. Unzip me and you will find enough anatomical proof to dispense your worries."

He had an amazingly smooth voice, like warm honey. The sting was in what he was saying. I glanced over at my friends.

"Ah, no need," I mumbled. "We weren't referring to you."

He had a dreadful smile and I was copping it full blast.

"I wasn't asking. I was telling. Now do it." While he spoke he also intertwined his fingers, flexing his hands. He was downright scary looking.

I looked at the others and they were studiously looking elsewhere. They were not going to help me. Then a hand settled on my head and turned it to face him. Damn, his hands were large.

"Ah, look, I'm sorry if we offended you," I mumbled. "We were just mucking around. We didn't mean anything by it."

"That's fine. And as soon as you've done your little check we can forget about it."

He wasn't backing down one inch. I knew he couldn't really do anything if I refused but I just wasn't game to bet on it. I stifled a groan, thought a very rude word at him, and unzipped him. I could feel what was in there, and it wasn't any two inch gorilla penis, let me tell you that.

"OK," I said quickly as soon as I'd unzipped him. "I'm satisfied."

"But your friends aren't. Take it out so they can see."

That changes the rules as far as the girls were concerned. They were now sitting up and watching me with smirks on their faces. Red-faced, I reached past his open fly and hauled his cock out to show the others. He was erect and he had enough there for a whole tribe of gorillas. I jerked my hand off him, wiping it against my pants.

Sally lost her smile when he took a step to the side and she found herself confronted by his erection.

"Take hold of it," she was told. "Satisfy yourself that it's the real deal."

She flung a horrified look at me and all I could do was shrug. She looked back at the erection gently waving in front of her face and tentatively reached out and touched it. His paw came down and caught hers and closed it over him, holding it there against him for a moment. When he let her hand go Sally snatched her hand back real fast, putting both her hands behind her back.

We both turned and looked at Marie, knowing it was her turn. She was looking defiant but we knew she'd take hold of it for a moment and pretend it didn't worry her. She got a nasty shock when he changed his request.

"You were the one wondering about gorilla blow jobs," he said. "I won't go that far. Just kiss me and we'll leave it at that."

The look on her face almost made the whole incident seem worth it. She threw us a hunted look but Sally and I were grinning like loons. She swore at us and then leaned over and places a quick kiss on the man's pecker.

"Well done," he said. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

With that he tidied his trousers, turned around and ignored us. We just sat there in silence until the bus came.

We all boarded the bus. He sat at the back and we sat at the front, as far from him as we could get. We were discussing the incident now, giggling and carrying on. In hind-sight, it was funny, and we must have looked real fools when he did that little stunt but no-one was hurt, only general embarrassment.

The bus reached our stop and we all piled off. Sally and Marie went one way at this point while my house lay in the opposite direction. We parted and I headed homeward. With company. Would you believe that man was walking along next to me? Well, not exactly next to me, but close enough.

I slowed down and he passed me, walking a little in front of me. Was he actually following me, I wondered. I guess not. As we approached a park he turned and gave me a nasty look.

"Following me, are you?" he asked. "Wanting to see the tree the monkey-man lives in?"

Geez. Paranoid much?

"I happen to live in this direction," I said coldly. "There's no way I'd be following you."

He just grunted and continued on, ignoring me.

Reaching the park he turned and walked into it. I automatically did the same thing. The park was a short cut home but, normally, I wouldn't go that way. Not unless I had someone with me. This time I did. Him. I sort of assigned a companion status to him without even thinking about it.

It was a warm night and the moon was up so it wasn't all that dark. I was just blithely walking along, trailing the stranger when he stopped and turned to me.

"This will suit me very nicely," he said. "You need a proper lesson about being rude to people. I couldn't really give you one in public, what with your friends there, but now we're alone. If you'd like to be spanked, just take down your pants and panties and I'll put you across my knee. If you don't want the spanking I'll take down your pants and panties and demonstrate how I'm superior to a gorilla."

I ask you. What sort of fucking choice is that? Do you want to be spanked or raped? Was he kidding me? Not from the smile on his face, he wasn't.

"But, we apologised for our behaviour," I pointed out.

"But you didn't really mean it. Unless there is some sort of real penalty for bad behaviour you don't really learn the lesson. So, are you taking them off or am I?"

I dithered, looking around. There was no-one in sight and I doubted that a scream would be heard. Too much in the way of vegetation to muffle the sounds. Running in high heels wouldn't help. He'd be able to catch me dead easy. I almost dithered too long.

"OK," he suddenly said. "Let's get busy with me removing those pants for you."

"Wait," I squeaked. "I'll do it. I'll take the spanking."

I was very quickly unfastening my slacks, pushing them down almost eagerly. I'd take the spanking over the alternative any day. My face was probably bright red as I pushed both pants and panties down. That bright moonlight meant he could see everything I had quite clearly. He reached over and took my arm, drawing me along with him as he approached a nearby bench and sat on it.

I finished up sprawled across his lap. I had this stomach turning vision of how it would look from the path. This gorilla squatted on the seat with me lying across his lap, my bottom reflecting the moonlight. A horrible thought came to me. I knew he could see my bottom but was the moonlight bright enough to show more than that? I kept my legs close together and fervently hoped not.

He didn't much around. He got right down to paddling my backside with a minimum of fuss. That huge hand of his seemed to cover my entire backside with a single spank, and it wasn't just a single spank I got. And he was whistling softly while he did it, damn him. He could at least have pretended it was a serious deal. Whistling charming little airs did not fit in with my idea of being spanked.

Being spanked was well and truly what was happening to me. I squeaked and squealed and protested and his hand would come down on my bottom. I was hitting at his legs and his hand would come down on my bottom. I was flailing my legs up and down and his hand would come down on my bottom. He was having fun. I was having a miserable time. I called him some rude names and he just spanked me a little harder.

You notice I said that I flailed my legs up and down? That was a mistake. I didn't realize it at the time but it meant my legs drifted apart a little more than I wanted. A lot more than I wanted, I discovered, when a firm spank came down and landed on my mound, his hand covering my mound quite easily. It wasn't a hard spank, more of a firm slap, stinging my lips rather than hurting.

What I really resented was that his hand stayed there, rubbing back and forth.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded. "That's not spanking me."

"Oh, I think you've had sufficient spanking for now," he said calmly. "It's time to move on to the main event."

Main event? What the hell was he talking about?

I guess you can say that the way he was rubbing my pussy was a big clue. I was going to say the way he was casually rubbing my pussy, but there wasn't anything casual about it. He was slowly and deliberately working my pussy over, and his fingers were already starting to dip into my cleft.

"Stop that," I hissed at him. "If the spanking is over, let me go."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked, a laugh in his voice.

"You said if I let you spank me that would be it," I pointed out angrily.

"Ah, no, I didn't. I was just offering you a chance to be spanked before I took you. Some women like to start off with a nice spanking and seeing you're a naughty girl I thought you were probably one of them. Now that you've been spanked we can progress."

With that he pushed up my top and unhooked my bra.

I'm like, "What? What? What?" He was going to have sex with me anyway? He thought I wanted to be spanked?

"You liar," I wailed. "You deliberately tricked me into getting spanked. You did not think that I might want one before sex. This is so unfair."

"Nonsense. If I made a mistake I apologise. Still, you have to admit it was a fun experience. Now lean forward with your hands on the bench."

While he was talking he'd lifted me back onto my feet and turned me to face the bench. He had one hand on my back, gently encouraging me to lean forward while the other was on my bottom and sliding lower in a most familiar way.

"You can't do this," I was telling him, while at the same time feeling his fingers busily moving my lips further apart and his cock was already nudging against my cleft. Oh, my god, he was going to do it and he'd probably split me in half. Did he think I'd forgotten what his equipment was like?

"Oh, hush," he told me. "Take your medicine like an adult. It'll be good for you. Now press back against me, there's a good girl."

Not only was his cock pressing firmly against me, pushing my lips further apart as it sort my passage, his hands were snaking up inside my top, looking for my breasts. He found them easily enough and he gave a little sigh of satisfaction, his hands closing over them while his cock pushed deeper into me.

Now I was prepared to find my body being invaded in a painful manner. I mean, he hadn't really wasted any time in trying to get me worked up. So I was rather stunned to find his cock sliding down my passage without any problems, and even further shocked to find myself actively pushing against it to drive it deeper. I was, I found, all juiced up and ready to rock. If that swine said even one word about the spanking rousing me I was going to kill him, I decided. I'm quite sure that the spanking had nothing to do with it.

Whatever had caused it, he took me with zero resistance on my part. The way I groaned and pushed against him you might even save the resistance was in the negative numbers. True, I swore at him, but we could both tell my heart wasn't in it.

Once he'd found his way in he didn't hang about. He was pulling back and driving in again. And again, and again. He was giving me a real workout. The spanking was probably mild to the pounding of his groin slapping against my pussy, and my pussy was acting like bumpers, absorbing the shock and then pushing him back for the next run. And there always seemed to be another thrust on the way. The man was like a machine, a very hard, hot-blooded, machine and his piston was driving in relentlessly.

Apart from my initial protests I was all, "Ah, ah, ah," as he took me, my hips working overtime to make sure I stayed the course. I could feel him mauling my breasts, rubbing and squeezing them, and that seemed the right thing to be happening. It fitted in nicely with the rough way he was taking me.

Not that I was complaining about his rough and ready method. I was far too busy responding to think of that. My body had been reacting from his first vigorous thrust and things just seemed to keep getting better. I was vaguely aware that I was urging him on, telling him to keep doing what he was doing and I was shocked to hear the crude way I was phrasing it. Not that he seemed to mind. He just kept on going, using me as his own private pleasure pit, slowly driving me out of my mind.

I could feel the change in his action when he went into his home run. I was silently wailing no, not yet, but then he was hosing me down. I was surprised but, let us say, not displeased, when he didn't stop at that point. He kept going for a few more really hard thrusts, finally driving me over the edge.

I climaxed, pleasure washing back and forth through me like a great surging tide, and as the tide died down I just died, slumping forward over the seat.

I was aware that he was helping me to my feet and steering me down the path, heading on through the park. I was breathing hard and didn't seem to have anything to say. He was whistling quite happily, quite content with life, and I had the feeling he was trying not to laugh.

We came out of the park and he asked me if I had far to go.

"No," I told him. "I'm in one of the units over there," pointing to where I lived.

"Then you run along. I'll keep an eye on you until you're safely home. Ah, is there likely to be anyone at home waiting for you?"

"Um, probably my housemate will be home," I said. "Why?"

"It's just that if there's someone there you'd better take these, otherwise they may ask some questions."

I couldn't believe it. He held up my slacks and panties. He'd escorted me out of the park half naked and I hadn't even noticed. I was too furious to even scream, snatching them off him and hastily pulling up my slacks. I just stuffed the panties into my pocket, glaring at him.

"Run along," he said, turning me and patting my bottom. "You never know, we may meet again."

Head high I stalked across the road. You know, I could have sworn I heard him murmuring, "Soon. Very soon," as I went.

Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers