Monogamy: It's Complicated Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill & Marcie continue exploring their personal limits.
3.5k words
4.07
18.3k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Revelation

Marcie

Bill and I made love twice more that night. After each climax we agreed that it was better than the last one. Finally, we reluctantly fell asleep and didn't get up the next day until two in the afternoon. Of course, we had to do it once again before getting on with what was left of our day.

Over the following months we continued to see each other at least twice a week. We often spent hours talking; mostly about our respective lives, personal histories and aspirations for the future. I learned that Bill was somewhat of an adrenaline junkie. He had been an Army helicopter pilot who volunteered for two tours in Viet Nam. After returning home he had joined the police department about three years before we met. He loved his work and preferred working nights because that was when the "action" happened. Before we met he had two serious relationships; but, the girls were too "clingy". He said he wanted an equal partner.

The police department had a program for wives and "significant others" to go on a ride-along so that they could see what their husbands did. One Saturday night I rode with one of Bill's friends at the station and he essentially followed Bill around so I could see him in action. I was amazed at how patient and compassionate he was when he was in uniform and responding to calls for assistance or merely talking to people. He truly empathized with their sad stories; and believe me, everyone had one. However, if he felt threatened or believed that someone else was threatened, he took quick and decisive action to end the threat. Several times that action included physically subduing a belligerent man or woman. He was completely comfortable deciding how people should act in emotionally charged situations and then enforcing his decisions. That was a side of Bill that I had not seen, but one that made me feel very safe.

We continued to date exclusively for the next several months when we decided that Bill should move in with me. I knew I had found my guy. The sex wasn't just good, it was fantastic; but, more importantly, he was thoughtful, kind and had a great sense of humor. I felt both comfortable and safe with him. He was easy to live with and didn't have any deal-breaking habits. He snored lightly, but I rather liked it. He told me he loved me and I reciprocated. In short, he made me feel special. Life was great and we were married within a year.

Our life together was truly wonderful. He enthusiastically supported my efforts to pursue an acting career; often spending hours at the theatre while I rehearsed scenes. We attended "cop" parties where I met all of his friends and he attended both teachers' parties and the occasional off-beat gathering of actors and neophytes. All of my friends loved him, especially the women, but that was OK because he made me feel like a princess. He and Steve continued to work as partners. Our lives together settled down to a very relaxed and mutually satisfying routine.

His work shifts alternated between "days" and "nights" every six months, so he often came home at three or four in the morning where I always welcomed him to our bed with kisses and an eagerness for sex. Invariably he responded with an aggressiveness that only reinforced my efforts to please him. I truly loved Bill and I knew he loved me. We decided early on that children would be delayed or perhaps foregone completely.

About two years after Bill and I were married, Alice and I were having lunch alone in the teacher's lounge. We were talking about our respective marriages and husbands when I impulsively told her that I was afraid that I wasn't enough for Bill.

"What in the world are you talking about?" she asked in surprise.

"I don't know. We really enjoy our time together. We share so many interests and love to do things together. It's probably just my imagination because our sex is outstanding, but sometimes I think Bill wants to have an affair."

"Oh, that can't be true!" She exclaimed. "He adores you. Steve says that you're all he talks about during their shifts."

"Don't get me wrong, I believe that he loves me but sometimes he just hints that he wants something more. For example, whenever we go out he urges me to wear things that show off my boobs or ass too much. It's like he wants the guys to ogle me. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. When we watch a porn movie at home, which doesn't happen too often, he usually chooses one with a theme of swinging couples or a husband arranging for men to have sex with his wife. I think he secretly wants me to have an affair so he can screw another woman. Not any particular woman, just any woman."

Alice laughed loudly as she exclaimed, "Girl, you're small town, mid-western, Catholic upbringing is showing. He doesn't want another woman as much as he wants to share you with another man. If the other man has a willing wife, all the better."

I was dumbfounded and must have had looked confused because she continued.

"That fantasy of 'swinging' or 'sharing' is nothing new. Steve has been trying for a couple of years to get me to try trading spouses with another couple."

"Have you done it?" I asked in a breathless whisper as I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the room.

"No, but not because I wouldn't, if I could. Like you, Steve and I are very happy and our sex life is exceptional, but we aren't ready to have any children; however, unlike you I can't take the pill. It has something to do with my period. I've tried an IUD, but my body rejects that too. Steve and I use a condom, and I'm afraid that, if I did it with someone else I might get pregnant."

"You could use a condom, couldn't you?" I asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. Steve and I have talked about it and he says using a condom just isn't as good as natural sex. I just assume that at those swing parties the guys won't want to use a condom. In any case, I know that Steve wants to try it, but I can't take the risk."

"Where have you heard about swing parties?" I asked incredulously, even though I knew they existed.

"Oh, Steve has told me about a couple of regular party places in Hollywood. He says that he's never been to any of the parties, he just knows they exist."

"Wow, I didn't know about any of this. I guess my small-town, Indiana sex education was sadly neglected," I giggled.

The bell rang and we went to our respective classes. The rest of the day I moved from one class to another on auto-pilot. I kept asking myself, "Is she right?" My mind was swirling with pictures conjured up by Alice's revelation and the insight she provided about Bill.

Several months after my conversation with Alice, Bill and I took a trip during Spring Break to visit the beaches north of Los Angeles. We stayed in a very nice, small motel and spent several glorious days and nights.

Bill was attentive, almost to a fault. He arranged a private tour of Hearst Castle and he rented a boat for us to paddle around the lake in the afternoon. It was warm and we fed the many graceful swans that dotted the water. That evening we walked along the beach to the most romantic little bistro where we sat on the deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean and enjoyed a magnificent sunset. At the end of a perfect day we returned to the motel and prepared for bed.

I finished my shower and, using a dry wash cloth, I cleared the condensation from the large mirror above the sink. I inspected myself and thought, "Not bad for a 35 year old school teacher". I brushed my hair until it shown and fell softly around my face and touched my shoulders. I inspected my eyes for wrinkles and was rewarded with only a few "smile lines". I applied lipstick and outlined them with a thin red line. I decided I didn't need any more makeup.

I continued to take inventory. My breasts were not big, but neither were they a size "A". Bill had once described them as generous. They were each tipped with a light brown areola the size of a silver dollar and a small, erect, reddish-brown nipple. My breasts were so sensitive, especially my nipples, that Bill could bring me to the edge of an orgasm without touching me anywhere else.

My gaze slid down to my flat stomach with the tiny indented naval in the middle. That was another place where Bill's tongue could raise my temperature just about any time.

Finally I cast my gaze on the mound of soft, thin pubic hair that barely covered my pussy. I had never needed a bikini shave. The hair was so thin I could see where my lips began and then disappeared between my legs. Unlike a "bottle blonde", the hair around my pussy was a light, honey brown color that perfectly matched my skin.

With a smile of approval I wrapped the large bath towel around me and snagged the bottle of perfume as I walked out into the room.

I smiled at Bill and said, "It's all yours".

Wearing only his white jockey shorts, Bill walked toward the bathroom. When he drew near me he stopped, slid his hand under the bottom of the towel and gently, but strongly grasped my ass. He then leaned down, nuzzled my hair and whispered, "Thanks, babe".

This was definitely going to be a good night.

When I heard the shower begin, I smiled as I dabbed a small drop of perfume behind each ear and in the valley between my breasts. I then dabbed a drop in my pubic hair just above my pussy for Bill's extra benefit. I then retreated to the bed to wait.

In a few minutes the shower stopped and soon the door opened with a rush of steam and Bill was standing there wrapped in a towel with his damp hair neatly brushed. He smiled at me and said, "Let's start this evening with a little mood movie." He came to bed, turned on the television and selected the adult movie, "The Perfect Couple, Plus One".

Initially, I was disappointed but then I remembered what Alice told me and thought, as much as I love Bill and as nice as he has made this weekend, I can certainly accommodate his little fantasy; after all, what's the old saying, "The mind is the most erotic organ in the body".

As the movie began, Bill put his arm around me and drew me to him. I could smell the soft aroma of his cologne and felt the warmth of our bodies as I snuggled down and laid my head on his shoulder.

I soon had to admit that the actress/wife was very pretty. She had long blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. Her eyes were green with an exotic almond-shape. Her surgically enhanced breasts were very large, perfectly formed and tipped with erect nipples. Her pussy was completely shaved and the men in the movie apparently loved that look. The theme, as the title predicted, was about a man who arranged for various men to screw his wife while he either watched or joined in for a threesome. Although the plot was predictable and the acting weak, if not non-existent, after about twenty minutes, with the wife enticing a third guy to screw her, I saw Bill's towel stir.

I rested my hand on the towel and felt his minimally rigid cock begin to pulse. When I rubbed it, through the towel, it grew and pulsed even more. I turned my head and saw Bill looking at my hand. He simply sighed and smiled.

A few minutes later I pulled the edge of the towel free and opened it to reveal Bill's partially erect cock. It was so beautiful. I couldn't help but reach down and lick the head. Suddenly, as though it had a life apart from Bill's, his cock jumped in my hand and started to rise. I had to smile.

As the movie continued with groans, gasps and sex-crazed dialogue, I began to slowly take Bill's cock into my mouth. I rose up on one elbow and, holding his cock with the other hand, I took more and more into my mouth. My fingers stroked his cock as my mouth moved up and down. I could feel Bill's hips rise and fall in rhythm with my mouth.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock and began to lick his shaft. I started at the base and dragged my tongue upward until I could envelope the head in my mouth. I'd then begin again in a different place and pull my tongue up to completely cover the head. Each time, I heard Bill emit a low groan and felt his hips twitch.

I dropped my head lower and sucked one of his balls into my mouth. As I rolled it around with my tongue I heard Bill sigh in delight. With my tongue I coaxed the other ball into my mouth and rolled both of them around like a pinball machine. Bill's moans became louder and he began to gasp for breath.

I returned my mouth to the head of his cock when I suddenly I felt Bill's hand move from my shoulder to grasp the back of my head and push my head down further onto his cock. I shook my head and, taking my hand from his cock, I guided his hand back to my shoulder. I anxiously looked at Bill's face to gauge his response to this rebuke but he was simply staring at the television. His mind was clearly playing its own erotic movie.

I began to feel Bill's pelvic thrusts increase in urgency and knew that his orgasm was near.

Bill

Marcie's ministrations to my balls and cock were driving me crazy. My belly began to burn and the heat quickly spread to my balls and started to move into my cock when Marcie firmly squeezed my cock and said,

"Not yet, lover. Stand up over there next to the bed."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I complied.

Marcie got up, removed her towel and stood in front of me, facing the bed with me behind her. Standing on the floor, she gathered some pillows on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and bent over putting her head on the pillows.

With her naked ass and pussy were right in front of me, I didn't need any further invitation. I moved forward when Marcie, reaching back between her legs, grasped my cock. She rose up on her toes and arched her back while she guided my cock past her moist pussy lips and into her vagina.

I began to thrust myself into her and could feel her body respond.

Shortly after we began, I heard Marcie's muffled voice say. "Don't move. Let me."

I stopped moving and Marcie gathered a fist full of sheets and blankets in each hand as she pushed back onto my cock. She grunted each time she pushed herself back against me and my cock was thrust further and further inside her. Soon I couldn't remain still any longer. I met each of her thrusts with my own. Our combined movements forced my cock so far into her I felt it touch her cervix as it moved to protect her uterus from our pounding.

Marcie's juices flowed freely around my cock and balls. As my orgasm drew near, I grabbed Marcie's hips and dragged her further and faster onto my lust filled cock.

I could hardly remain upright as wave after wave of my orgasm rippled through my body and my legs grew weak.

"Oh god Marcie! I love you so much."

My cum pulsed time after time into the depths of Marcie's pussy.

Marcie

With my head on the pillows and my ass in the air, I looked back and saw that Bill was fucking me as he watched the movie. This only increased my fervor as I arched my back so Bill's cock could slide deeply into my pussy. I was wet beyond belief and could feel the fluid roll down both legs.

I told Bill to stop moving so I could push myself deeper onto his cock. Using my hold on the bed, I pushed my ass against him to suck his cock further and further into my pussy. His cock was slick as it pulsed and vibrated inside me.

Bill's body heaved and his sperm began to fill my pussy. I felt my own orgasm rise up and explode in my belly. My moans of delight, although muffled by the pillow, sounded like screams in my ears.

We collapsed onto the bed, satiated and exhausted by our efforts.

I recovered with Bill's arms around me while I snuggled with my head on his chest. He reached over, grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

We lay there for some time when Bill said, "That was really hot."

"Yes, you were." I whispered.

"Thanks, but not just me. The scene where the wife picked up that guy in the hotel bar while her husband watched and then she went upstairs to the guy's room."

I was surprised that he was referring to the movie. I responded rather vaguely, "Uh huh."

"No, I mean it was a real turn on. You could do that," he said.

"I could do WHAT," I exclaimed rising up on one elbow and looking at him in disbelief. "I am NOT going to have sex with some stranger, much less one that picked me up in a bar like I'm a whore".

Bill raised his hand as though warding off a blow. "No. No. I didn't mean that," he hastily said. "That's not what I meant. I only meant that you are beautiful and sexy enough that guys would want to pick you up in a bar. That's all."

"Oh, OK," I whispered somewhat mollified. I returned my head to his chest and resumed playing with his hair.

After a long silence, Bill said, "It would be a real turn-on to watch you sitting at a bar in your little black dress while some guy tried to pick you up."

"If you say so," I responded rather vaguely, remembering that Bill had his fantasies.

We were silent for another long period when Bill said quietly, "Would you do it for me?"

"Would I do what for you?" I asked without looking at him, but knowing full well what he was going to say.

"Go to a bar dressed really sexy, sit at the bar and let a guy try to pick you up. I'd be there watching to be sure you were safe and intervene before things went too far."

"What do you mean, 'before things went too far'," I asked.

"Well," he said, "I guess there would be a little flirting and maybe some touching and feeling, but never would I let you to go to a man's room."

"Not unless you thought I'd actually do it," I silently muttered to myself.

I responded saying, "I don't know. I'd feel weird about having you watch me go into a bar to see if some guy would pick me up. That's just not what married people do. What makes you think about me with other men?"

The room was silent for an uncomfortably long time and then, for the first time, Bill told me about what happened when he was a kid.

As he finished telling me, he said, "I've never told that to anyone. No body."

I slowly sat up, put my arms around his neck and tenderly kissed him.

I softly said. "I didn't know. Growing up with that in your head must have been tough."

"Can you understand why I have different ideas about the relationship between love, marriage and sex. I don't think my ideas are wrong, just different. I just question the whole 'monogamy' thing. I think people are more complicated than that. There is no single rule that applies to everyone. I believe it's up to each individual. It's just complicated."

He paused a long time and then asked, "does this make you love me less?"

"Of course not. I just need more time to think about how I feel about your ideas about love, marriage and monogamy." After a moment I said, "You're right. It's complicated."

With that philosophical declaration of human nature, I reached across Bill's body, kissed him again on the lips, turned out the light and whispered, "I love you very much".