Monogamy: It's Complicated Ch. 04

Story Info
Bill & Marcie: The Perfect Couple plus One.
8.2k words
4.15
14.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

The Proposal

Marcie

We slept until early afternoon the next day. After Bill left for work that evening, I had time to think about my feelings from Saturday night. Even though restraint and self-control had been engrained in me since childhood, I realized that I had enjoyed the brief sexual freedom I had experienced. I reasoned; if that freedom didn't jeopardize my marriage, my love for Bill and his love for me, where was the harm? Of course, that was a big "IF"; but, I decided I wanted more of that freedom. Not because I wanted sex with other men, but rather because I wanted liberation from the many rules and expectations I had learned as a child. The thought of an extra-marital-affair, even with Bill's approval and supervision was frightening and made me shiver. It meant that I would be testing both Bill's and my own personal limits.

On Monday at school I was eating lunch at an outside table, well away from students and other teachers.

I was deep in thought when Alice suddenly sat down across from me and, in a conspiratorial whisper, said, "How was it?"

"How was what," I responded, knowing full-well what she meant.

"You know, Saturday night. Did Bill get his present?"

"Yes he did and I'm pretty certain that he liked it very much," I said with a grin.

"Oh, you've got to tell me all about it. Don't leave out anything."

"OK, but only if you promise that you won't breathe a word about this to anyone, especially Steve. It would be a disaster if anyone from the station learned about this."

"I promise," Alice declared as she made a zipping motion across her lips.

I then proceeded to describe the Bar scene and the passionate sex with Bill after returning

home. I left off everything about being in the booth.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked with a nervous giggle.

"Just a little, I guess," I lied.

"Are you going to do it again?"

"No."

"Why not, you and Bill had great sex afterward and nobody got hurt."

"We don't need to repeat Bill's fantasy for great sex," I said with finality as the class bell rang and I gathered my papers.

Over the next few months, the sex Bill and I shared was spiced-up when we talked about his birthday present. He described what he saw and what he wished he had seen; and, I told him what had happened and what I wished had happened. We discovered that our conversations, especially about sex, our feelings, our desires and fantasies became more frank, open and honest. Even I, with my mid-western, Catholic school education found myself describing sex with such terms as "cock, pussy and fuck".

During one of our more frank discussions, Bill asked me, "Would you ever consider having sex with two men at the same time?"

I was pretty sure I knew where this was headed when I responded, "Not unless you were nearby to watch and protect me."

"Oh, I wouldn't be nearby," He exclaimed. "I'd be one of the lucky dudes fucking your brains out."

"Jesus, Bill!" I said in exasperation, "You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"No, that didn't come out the way I intended," he said somewhat apologetically. "What I meant," he continued, "I just thought you might like to have sex with me and another man."

"Bill, I appreciate the new sexual freedom we have discovered together; but, I don't think I'm ready for that," I said. "Besides, even if I was ready, there would have to be some conditions before I could do that."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well," I thought out loud, "We couldn't do it with anyone you know from work."

"Of course not," he agreed.

"And not with anyone I work with, that's for sure."

Again he agreed.

"I wouldn't want to go to a hotel either. That's too calculated and cold."

"OK, we could do it here if you want." Bill said adding, "What else?"

"He would have to be someone who would want to fuck me and that I would want to fuck," I said with finality.

Bill laughed and said with his wickedly appealing smile, "Finding the former won't be difficult at all. You are the most fuckable woman I know! As for the latter, that will be a real problem. You're very particular about who you'll fuck."

"How do you know that?" I asked in a light but challenging voice.

"Because you chose to fuck me, that's why," he said with a hearty laugh.

I had to smile as I punched his arm.

We were quiet for a time before I rather timidly asked, "Rather than you, me and another man, would you want to fuck another woman while I'm with her husband?"

After some thought, Bill responded, "I'm not sure. Swapping partners would be exciting, but not I'm not sure. I want this to be special for you. I'm already pretty sure I'll enjoy seeing you with another man; but, I'm not sure how you would feel seeing me with another woman. Besides, if it's only another guy, I want to join in for a threesome."

"Ok, but I'm not sure how I'll feel either. I'll have to think about it too." I said.

Over the next couple of months, I considered how I'd feel about watching Bill screw another woman. Actually, I had a hard time picturing it because it was so foreign to my set of moral rules. I sure couldn't object to him being with another woman, especially if I am fucking her husband. Nonetheless, for some reason it felt different. Ultimately, I remembered the old adage: "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". I'd just have to see how I felt at the time it happened.

While I contemplated my feelings about Bill with another woman, I tested Bill's comfort zone with me around other men. We attended several "cop" parties and each time I wore clothes more revealing than I normally wore. Each time the guys, both married and single, seemed to enjoy the show while the wives and girlfriends sometimes gave me the evil eye.

At one pool party I wore a particularly small bikini that was more string than cloth. After the sun had set I was sitting in a somewhat secluded corner of the Jacuzzi when Jack, one of the other cops at Bill's station, joined me. We were alone and he sat very close, clearly invading my personal space. I knew he was divorced and Bill had said that he was the station "pussy hound" because he hit on all the women, married or not.

In short order Jack brought up the subject of sex and told me that I was looking very "edible". He then reached under the water and, pretending to press his hand against a water nozzle, brushed across the front of my bikini bottom. I felt his fingers rub my skin along the top of the bikini and slip briefly below the top edge. When I didn't object, I think Jack concluded that I was receptive to his advances. We talked a little longer when he suddenly pushed aside one of the top panels of my bikini, groped my naked breast and began to squeeze my erect nipple. The quickness of his movement, along with the thrill of the pain in my nipple, took my breath away. Just then Bill walked up. I waited until I was certain he saw Jack holding my bare breast before I very deliberately removed Jack's hand and replaced my bikini top.

I turned to Bill and asked, "Are you looking for me, darling?"

He gave me his conspiratorial grin and said, "Yes, we've got to go because I'm working early tomorrow morning."

As I climbed from the Jacuzzi, I made sure my ass brushed against the side of Jack's face. I turned back, took Bill's hand and said, "It was nice talking to you Jack, but next time keep your hands to yourself."

Bill and I laughed about that encounter all the way home.

Several weeks passed and one day Bill and I were food shopping together when I said, "I might have a good possibility."

"For what?" he asked.

"A couple for us to trade with," I whispered with an evil wink.

"Oh that," he whispered back in an incredulous voice as he looked around for anyone within earshot.

"Yes that," I said with a giggle. "Do you remember George and Dede, the couple from Canada who used to live in the neighborhood?"

"I thought we didn't want anyone we knew that might talk about this," he said.

"We don't, but they moved away almost a year ago and now live out in the Valley somewhere and I don't think they kept in touch with any of the neighbors. Before they moved, Dede and I became fairly good friends and we talked a couple of times after they moved. I could call her and see if they are still around and want to get together."

Bill said, "As I recall, he was in marketing for a software company and she was somewhat of a computer geek. He was very outgoing, but she was pretty shy. Why do you think they will be interested in sharing?"

"I don't know if they will, but if she isn't, he might be interested in a threesome. I just remember George was pretty good looking," I said.

"How do you know he will be interested?"

"Well, I didn't tell you before, but shortly before they moved away, he expressed some interest in me at one of the parties," I told him. What I didn't tell him was that George had cornered me in an upstairs hall and suggested that we should get together for a little "afternoon delight" as he pressed me against the wall and tried to run his hand up under my dress. At the time I had thought he was pretty attractive; but, I was definitely a "one-man-woman". I had rebuffed him, but now it was different.

Bill said, "I don't remember George and Dede all that well, but if you think they might be interested, why don't you invite them down for dinner next Saturday night. It'll be too far for them to drive home afterward, so they can stay over. The worse that can happen is we have a good dinner and renew our friendship. I'm working Friday night so I'll have Saturday and Sunday off. "

"I will", I responded and smiled as we finished the shopping.

When Bill got home from work the next night, I told him that I talked to George and he said that Dede was going back to Canada to visit her mother, but he would love to come visit next Saturday. I suggested to Bill that we have dinner at the nice Italian place we love in Newport Beach, and that I'd make reservations for eight p.m.

"This just might work out," Bill said as he groped my ass.

Bill

I got home from work the next Saturday about 4 am and slept most of the day. When I was getting ready for dinner, I walked into the bathroom. Marcie was applying her makeup. I took one look and was completely blown-away. She was wearing the most sexy, white half-bra with a thin band of lace covering her nipples. Peeking through the lace were her round, light-brown areolas the size of silver dollars topped with the perkiest nipples. Her tits were really sticking out there.

She was also wearing white "little boy" panties with lace trim. The thin, see through nylon material didn't even come close to obscuring the light brown fuzz of her pubic hair or the lips of her pussy. I could only whistle as my cock began to come alive.

Marcie turned, saw my reaction and did a little pirouette saying in a little girl's voice, "Do you like, kind sir?"

I took her in my arms, grabbing generous handfuls of her ass cheeks, and said, "Yes, I like! I like very much. In fact, I can show you how much I like."

Marcie twisted out of my embrace and, returning to her make-up said, "Down boy. I've got to get ready. George will be here shortly. Besides, you'll get the chance to express your appreciation later."

Marcie:

After Bill stopped grabbing my ass, I finished applying my makeup. I pulled on a pair of white thigh-high stockings. They had a 4 inch band of white lace around the tops and rose to within a few inches of my panties. I then pulled my new, deep purple silk dress over my hips and zipped up the back. From the hem to the waist the dress clung to me like a second-skin. From there to my neck the back was tight but the front neckline formed a deep "V" where a substantial amount of cleavage could be seen, especially with the push-up, half bra. The neckline consisted of multiple layered folds of silk attached at the shoulders. When I stood straight and tall, the neckline plunged to just above my bra, making the dress sexy without being slutty. But if I leaned forward, the material fell away from my body so that anyone standing or sitting in front of me would get a clear and unobstructed view of my bra and the bulging breasts it barely contained. I finished off the outfit with 4" spikes that matched the dress.

When I walked into the living room to show Bill, he was speechless. Again, he whistled and said, "You really look sexy!"

"That's good because, if a girl's going hunting, she has to use the right bait," I said, laughing.

"If George doesn't take that bait, he's a eunuch!" Bill responded.

Bill

When the doorbell rang, Marcie danced to the door and flung it open. I saw George standing there with flowers and a bottle of wine. He took one look at Marcie and he too was speechless.

She immediately drew him into the house by the arm and, rose up on her tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. George is over six feet tall, weighs about 230 pounds and clearly pumps some serious iron. At about 40, his light brown hair is showing enough strands of gray to give him "character" rather than age. He was dressed in slacks, a sport shirt and blue blazer. I had to admit that he looked like a pretty good hunk.

Marcie relieved George of the flowers and wine, said she'd put the flowers in water and went to the kitchen.

I welcomed George and took him into the living room where I poured us both drinks. When Marcie joined us, I poured her a wine and she sat next to me on the couch as we made small talk catching up on his activities and ours. In about 20 minutes we left for the restaurant.

George and I rode in front, with me driving, and Marcie sitting behind me in the back. The drive was about 45 minutes and, as the time progressed, I noticed that Marcie was clearly flirting with George. My car has bucket seats, so he could turn toward me and easily see Marcie as he talked to her. I could see her in the mirror. Every so often I saw her cross and re-cross her legs. Every time I was able to glimpse a momentary show of the lace of her thigh-highs, lots of skin and the not so opaque panties. I noted from the movement of his eyes that George was seeing the same show.

At the restaurant we were seated in a booth with Marcie between us. The décor was subdued reds and golds with floor-to-ceiling windows facing the ocean. We had a spectacular, unobstructed view of the wide beach, the breaking waves and the brilliant varied hues of the setting sun. As the sun light dimmed, soft lights came on bathing the restaurant in a romantic glow.

In response to the waiter's inquiry, I ordered a beer since I was driving and George ordered his usual whisky-sour. Looking at me and winking, Marcie ordered a "Canadian Black Velvet, neat". With her drink order I knew that George had passed the initial "would she fuck him" test. Now it was up to him for the second part of that test as to whether he "would fuck her". I was pretty certain of that outcome.

Dinner progressed slowly with Marcie directing much of the conversation toward George. I continued to slowly nurse my beer while neither George nor Marcie appeared to limit their drinks. Each time he told one of his many tales, after all he was a salesman, she would laugh and touch his arm or his hand or his thigh. Each time her hand lingered just a moment longer than necessary. It wasn't enough to raise his suspicions, but long enough for him to enjoy the attention. There were even a few times she leaned toward him and I saw his eyes focus down the front of her dress.

After requesting the check, which George insisted he would pay, George excused himself for a moment. While he was gone, Marcie leaned toward me and in a slightly slurred but very serious whisper said, "Bill, are you absolutely sure that you want to do this?"

"I do, if you do." I responded.

"Well, he's very appealing and I think he's pretty interested in me." She said.

"I'm absolutely sure he is," I said with a smile, "but the question is whether you feel comfortable having sex with him and me".

After a momentary hesitation she said, "I think so."

"Then I'm good with our plans," I said.

"Ok, I'm ready," she whispered more resolutely and kissed me very passionately on the lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you back," I said with a smile.

George returned and we left the restaurant. Both George and Marcie looked like they were feeling their drinks, but not intoxicated. Marcie asked me to bring the car to the door since her shoes hurt her feet and, as she said in a very unladylike way, "I keep falling off these fucking spikes". She kicked her shoes off and George retrieved them.

When I arrived with the car, Marcie took George's hand and asked me, "It's so lonely sitting in back, is it okay if George rides back here with me?"

Being the co-conspirator and confident husband, I bowed slightly, held the door open and said, "Of course. Just call me Jeeves, the chauffer." This elicited the appropriate laughter, even though George's seemed a little strained.

Instead of taking the freeway, I chose the coast highway. This took longer and was a much prettier ride home. Looking through the rear-view mirror, the back seat was completely obscured except for brief seconds when illuminated by an on-coming car's headlights. Only then could I catch a glimpse of what they were doing. Initially, Marcie and George included me in the conversation; however, in about 15 minutes I heard nothing but murmured voices. When the back seat was momentarily illuminated, I saw flashes of George and Marcie sitting closely together. Their movements were like watching dancers under a strobe light.

A few times I saw Marcie and George kissing. With another glimpse, I saw George place his hand on her dress-covered breast and hold it a moment until she gently removed it. George looked at the mirror, but I averted my eyes and pretended I was unaware of what was going on.

Through the various flashes of light, I could see that Marcie was slowly losing the war with George's wandering hands. In one flash I saw that the top of her dress was pulled aside and he had one hand on top of her bra. In another flash of headlights, I saw her skirt had ridden up so that I could see the band of lace at the top of her stockings. To help Marcie in her losing battle with George's exploring hands, I soon announced, "We'll be home in a few minutes. Marcie, do we need anything from the store?"

After a short pause, she responded, "No" and then giggled as I saw the hint of a blurred flurry of movement in the mirror.

When we arrived home, George went to his car to retrieve his valise. Marcie, after a moment got out of the car with her make-up and hair somewhat mussed and, leaning against me for support, whispered in a seductive voice, "I won't be needing these". She handed me her soaked panties. I quietly chuckled as we briefly kissed before walking into the house with George.

Marcie went down the hall and said, "I'm going to freshen up, so you guys make yourselves comfortable. Bill, I'll take another Canadian Black, please."

"Do you want any ice?"

"No thanks."

George and I went into the living room where I poured us another drink. George was clearly feeling his liquor. After the drinks were ready, I sat on the couch and he sat in the over-stuffed chair across the coffee table from me. Soon Marcie returned, still wearing her dinner outfit, but with her make-up repaired and hair put back in place.

We drank and sat in an awkward silence until I asked George if he would like to see our favorite movie?

"Sure," he said with a quizzical look.

I winked at Marcie and said, "It's called 'The Perfect Couple, Plus One'."

"In that case I'll be back in a few minutes." Marcie said as she rose and left the room.