Monogamy - Rules of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A powerboat, the Feeling It, pulled alongside them and cut throttle to almost idle as she matched speed. The boat belonged to their friends and neighbors Sam and Cary Kinder, both of whom were waving from the cockpit.

"Ahoy, Sea Mist! Great figurehead you have there! So lifelike!" Sam shouted, pointing at Symone. Charlie and the others laughed.

"Ahoy, Feeling It!" Charlie shouted back. "No head yet, but the day is young!" Ronny, still cuddling Symone from behind, laughed loudly.

"What are you guys up to?" Ronny shouted.

"Just messing around," Sam said.

"We're going to Consta Marina for lunch. Want to join us?" Cary asked.

At Lori's quiet approval, Charlie looked a question to Ronny and Symone. They smiled and nodded approval as well, so Charlie said, "Sure! We ate, but would love to stop and have a drink with you guys while you eat."

"Great!" Sam replied, "Last one there is a rotten egg!" He and Cary laughed as they powered away from Sea Mist.

* * *

As they approached the marina, Ronny and Symone returned to the cockpit. The women went below to change out of their swimsuits.

"Sam and Cary swing, too," Ronny said as Charlie furled the sail and started the engine as he started maneuvering to the dock.

"Really?" Charlie said. "I had no clue."

"Yeah, they're good people. You guys could do a lot worse for playmates than them," Ronny said. Charlie considered this as he worked the boat carefully forward.

"I don't know, Ron," Charlie replied. "I don't think we are ready for swapping or whatever. We may never be."

"I hear you," Ronny said. "But Sam and Cary can help you experience the things you are ready for while respecting your rules. Besides, there's only so much I can do to personally enhance my sister's sex life. Even if she is my best friend's wife!" Both men laughed.

Together, they managed to get the boat docked. Charlie and Lori were members of the marina country club, so all they had to do after that was wait for the women to come up from below. As they waited, Ronny mentioned that Symone had told him of the women's morning activities.

"Are you good with what they did?" Ronny asked. "I got on Symone's butt about luring Lori into playing without you like that."

"No, no, I'm good," Charlie said. "I am a little jealous that another man got to see Lori playing with herself, but, to be honest, it makes me more horny than angry."

"Yeah," Ronny said gazing off into the distance, "that 'jealousy,' it's a thing. Even though it still comes up a little from time-to-time, it does get easier to handle as time goes by."

"It's not that big of a deal," Charlie said waving it off. "She didn't let him touch her. She didn't even let Symone touch her, I guess. I got a horny wife out of it." Charlie grinned. "It's all good."

Their wives came out of the cabin at that point. They were dressed in knee-length dresses with deck shoes. Symone's boobs swayed under her dress as she moved, and Charlie wondered if she was panty-less as well as bra-less. She had no panty lines that he could see, and he grinned as he met her eyes. She smirked at him as she swished her skirt, then joined Ronny at the gangway.

The surprise, though, was that Lori, too, appeared bra-less. She stepped into him for a kiss, pressing her boobs lightly into him. As he kissed her, he stroked her back down and onto her butt.

"No panties?" he asked, looking down into her blushing eyes. "Very bold!"

"Oh, no!" Lori said, "I have a thong on." She hesitated, then whispered, "Do you want me to take it off?"

"No," he whispered back to her as he stroked her nearly naked buttock, "I want to do that for you later, myself!" He turned her toward the gangway and lightly spanked her on the ass to get her going. "When I spank you for being naughty!" he said aloud to laughter from Ronny and Symone.

All four of them had known Sam and Cary for years, so their conversation was the light and easy talk of long-time friends. To Charlie's surprise, Sam and Cary opened up easily about their sex lives once Symone told them that Charlie and Lori were starting to experiment.

They ate and, while the others shared a bottle of wine, regaled the newbie couple with tales of their adventures in sex, sprinkled liberally with tidbits of advice. Ronny and Symone added to the story from time to time, while Lori and Charlie stumbled through a brief explanation of their expectations (pretty vague, Charlie thought) and rules.

At one point, Ronny joked that Charlie and Lori might be a latent Dom/Sub pair as Charlie seemed determined to spank Lori for being naughty and that led to a discussion of the day's events. At the conclusion of telling that story Sam and Cary offering to spank Symone, who was naughty, they said, for not helping Lori check with Charlie first. Unless Charlie was OK with it, they hastened to add. Charlie opined that spanking Symone sounded like a great idea and Symone gave him a smoldering look, then kissed her husband passionately.

It turned out that Sam and Cary were into the whole spanking scene. Sam spent the final half-hour instructing Charlie on how to "properly spank his naughty wife." Charlie found himself paying rapt attention with a half-hard dick.

During all of this, Lori laughed and hid her blushes behind her wine glass. She kept reaching under the table to stroke Charlie's thigh seductively. As early evening approached and they were ready to leave, Charlie could see that Lori was pretty tipsy. Another good sign!

While he and Lori declined the invitation from Sam to come over and "see how it's done," they did accept a dinner invitation for Friday, two weeks hence. ("Just dinner, if you want," Cary assured them with a smile.) They parted at the marina dock, with Ronny Symone riding back with Sam and Cary because, apparently, Ronny intended to show Sam 'how to do it.'

Lori took Charlie's arm, and they strolled along the park-like pathways the marina had through the surrounding woods. They saw a few other couples (and one or two singles) drifting around enjoying the evening air. The night was peaceful and warm.

"Are you OK with what's going on?" Charlie asked Lori. She looked up at him brightly and stroked his hand.

"As long as you are not disturbed by what's happening, I'm doing fine," she said after a moment. "I find myself thrilled at the excitement we are adding to our life."

Charlie hesitated, not sure if he should bring up his jealousy about her story from this morning. She had seemed quite taken with the size of the other man's cock, and it bugged him a little. It had turned her on almost as much as having the man watch her masturbate. What if she liked a big one better than his? What if she got so excited looking or playing with another man that she forgot, even temporarily, about their relationship? He knew that was stupid, Lori wasn't a shallow person at all, but still...sex was powerful.

He was her only sex partner, ever. The only man she'd seen naked, too, as far as he knew. (Until last night, anyway.) She had given him her virginity the night they got engaged (so many years ago!), and he always felt special, felt accepted and loved, when making love with her, as no one else ever had. That first time had been the most exciting sex he'd ever had, except for when they intentionally made a baby.

He wanted to get her as excited again as she was that first time, for them both to be that excited, but he didn't want to risk their special connection. He didn't want to tarnish their life together just for more excitement.

"I'm OK with what you did," he finally said. "Although I wish you had been able to do it with me there. I trust you with my life and love, I really do, but I do feel a little bit jealous when you get attention from other men like that." He sighed. "I suppose I should just grow up and get over that, huh?" She hugged his arm as they walked down the trail. The scent of her perfume wafted through the air, warm and loving.

"I never, ever want you to be hurt, my husband," Lori said after a while. "But I do like you a little jealous from time to time. It's one way I know you still want me." Charlie nodded, thinking about what she'd said.

"One good thing that comes from the jealousy, though," she continued. "It makes you horny as heck!"

He laughed and kissed her scalp, her hair sweet and warm under his lips. He looked around and noticed that they were just about in the middle of the big curve of the trail and had a thought.

"Hmm," he said, "let's see if we can find that old seating area and see if I can 'horny' my 'jealous' away!"

The trail they were on had several set-back little alcoves with seating benches along its route. These were meant for people to sit, talk and enjoy the woodsy feeling of nature.

It also had several old, now unused, seating areas, including one that Charlie knew was set just back from the existing trail by maybe twenty feet. The faint abandoned path to this seating area was what he looked for now.

"There it is!" Lori said, tugging his hand for him to come to see. They picked their way through the woods, hand-in-hand until they broke out into a disused, open area. A large square area, paved with old bricks, opened up before them with an old, but still sturdy bench on the right just a few feet from the trees. The early evening sky, visible above the area ringed by trees, shown with the softening light of day. They walked to the bench and, after Charlie checked to see if it was clean, sat down.

Smiling at each other in the diming light, Charlie took Lori into his arms and kissed her. She willingly opened her mouth to him, and he probed in, exploring, with his tongue. When he grasped her head to kiss her more firmly, she moaned and pressed against him, stroking his bare leg. Her other hand stroked his face and hair, drawing him in.

Her tongue, dueling with his, thrust into his mouth and he sucked it in, groaning with passion as she squeezed his hard cock. He started kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck. He spent a very pleasurable few minutes kissing and hearing her soft sighs of delight.

He unzipped her dress and, lowering it to expose her breasts, kissed his way down to, then sucking, one of her nipples. She arched her back, thrusting her soft mound more firmly into his mouth. She clutched her fingers in his hair and pulled him in.

Her breath panted quietly as he rhythmically tongued and sucked first one nipple, then the other. She drew his cock out of his shorts and lightly stroked the nails of one hand on his hardness in time with his sucking.

He started pinching and rolling her nipple between the fingers of one hand as he kissed and licked his way back up from her breasts, detouring to plant soft, butterfly kisses on her shoulders and clavicles. He started kissing his way up her neck. When he tilted his head up to nibble her ear, he looked past her in the dim light and saw a man standing just inside the trees, watching them.

He froze there for a moment, shocked to see someone watching them. Watching them and rubbing the front of his pants. Charlie's cock throbbed in Lori's hand.

In the dim light, it was hard to tell exactly, but it looked like Stan Mickleman, the tall, gangly twenty-year-old son of another marina-club member. He stood there, in the shadowed woods, stroking himself as Charlie made out with his wife. Charlie felt excitement grow in his belly.

"Wha-" Lori started to say, but Charlie held her firmly and pulled back to look in her eyes.

"You've been very naughty, wife, and it's time for your spanking!" Charlie said aloud with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Oooh," Lori said, stroking his lips with a finger and giving his naked cock a big squeeze, "if you think you are man enough, husband! Give it your best shot!" He grasped both of her hands in one of his and laid her down on his lap, face down. As he did, he pushed her dress down to her hips and his hard cock pressed against her naked stomach, throbbing with excitement.

Charlie raised the skirt of Lori's dress up over her hips, too, and saw that, indeed, she was wearing a thong. Her naked buttocks, pale white in the light, flexed and jiggled enticingly as she settled down for her spanking. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the shadowy figure shift to the side a bit, now more directly aligned with the moist area between Lori's legs. Charlie knew the younger man would be able to see straight into Lori's crotch if the light was good. He felt a tightening of his whole body at the thought.

Despite Sam's joking coaching, Charlie had no idea how hard to spank her. He wimped out for a moment by gently rubbing her left buttock, letting his thumb dip momentarily down her crack. He stroked gently over her nether lips and clit lightly through her tight, wet thong. He raised his hand and, with a sharp motion, cracked her ass cheek. Charlie felt a surge of power, of lust. Why had he never done this before? This was hot!

Lori issued a small screech and tried to push away from his hand, her belly dragging across his hard cock. He pushed her firmly back in place, though, and started rubbing the reddening flesh.

"Naughty wives must be spanked!" Charlie declared in his best schoolmaster voice. Lori giggled.

Charlie smacked her other cheek, then rubbed it. This time she drove her pubes into his leg, anticipating the strike and trying to get away. Charlie saw the young man, Stan, in his peripheral vision, slowly stroking himself through his pants. Well, Charlie thought, let's give him a show!

Back and forth Charlie went between her two fleshy globes at a deliberate pace, smacking and rubbing. Lori was squeaking with the strike and purring with the rub. His hand started tingling from the repeated impact. Lori hooked one leg over his knee and began to grind her pussy into his leg.

After ten strokes to each cheek, he slipped a finger under her thong and lightly rub her rear entrance with a little lube from her wet pussy. When Charlie touched her there, Lori clenched her cheeks tight together, issued a squeak, and tried to squirm away from his hand. He held her in place, though and continued stroking, then slide his finger down through her hot wet slit, to her enlarged clit.

He rubbed her lightly around her magic button, not actually touching it, for a moment, then moved his hand back up so that two of his fingers sunk just inside her vagina. Rubbing lightly inside her, he bent down so that his mouth was near her ear.

"There's a man watching you," he said, then stroked his fingers into her in one long push across her G-spot. Her pussy grabbed her fingers. She tried to rise up and looked around, but he pressed her back down, firmly but gently.

"No..." she moaned, scared, looking at him with wide-open, stark eyes. Fear, lust, and shame battled for dominance on her face.

"Let him watch," Charlie said, stroking in and out of her pussy with his fingers. He let his pinky rub lightly on her clitoral hood. "Let him see your nakedness." Lori's hand closed on his cock beneath them. "Let him watch you fuck your man!"

Her eyes glazed with lust. She moaned and squeezed his cock hard. So hard it almost hurt. With a small nod, she closed her eyes and started humping back into his hand.

Charlie stopped stroking and removed his fingers from her. He helped her stand, then stood himself. He had her kneel on the bench, facing the back with her ass thrust out inches from his hard, throbbing cock. Her dress was still bunched up around her waist. She looked directly at the shadowy man-figure and moaned. She started stroking her wet pussy with one hand, the other holding her upright on the bench-back.

Charlie gestured to the young man to get behind the bench in front of Lori. The voyeur scrambled quickly to get in position about five feet from Lori. Charlie saw that it was, indeed, Stan, his face a study in nervous tension.

"You can watch, but not touch," Charlie said to the younger man as he stripped Lori's thong half-way down her thighs. "You can play with yourself, but if you touch her with it, or get any cum on her, I will beat you down, understand, kid?"

The kid smiled, nodded, dropped his shorts, then grasped his hard, uncut cock. The kid skinned the foreskin back, and the head gleamed in the dusk.

Lori, one hand circling her clit like mad, licked her lips and stared at the kid's rampant hardness. In the dimming light, it was difficult to tell much about it, though Charlie thought it seemed to be about the same size as his, just with a more substantial head.

"Ahhhhhhh," Lori sighed as Charlie placed the head of his cock at her opening and pushed. He put it in an inch or two past the head, then started short-stroking her, teasing her in a way he knew she liked. Her pussy felt just like a mouth, sucking and tonguing the end of his shaft and head. Stan, the kid, started stroking in time with their rhythmic motion.

"You like that, babe?" Charlie asked quietly, egging her on. "You see him stroking his dick while I fuck you?"

"Ah, God, Charlie, look at him!" she said, panting in time with his thrusts. "Look at that fat, purple head!" She started thrusting back at him. "Fuck me, Charlie, fuck me!" Stan eased a little closer to Lori and bent his dick down to point at her mouth.

Charlie grabbed her hips in both hands and pushed into her all the way. He felt the tip of his cock land softly against her cervix, and she pulled herself more upright and twitched away from him with a gasp, but he held her for a long five count as he ground into her. He slid his hands up her body until he could get a handful of tit in each. Stan's eyes stared hungrily at Lori's boobs and hard nipples.

"I think he wants you, Lor'," Charlie said with a growl. "I think that boy wants you riding the end of his cock!"

"He does...he does!" she panted. "He wants to fuck me, husband!"

Charlie felt a feral surge of lust rip through him, and he started drawing almost all the way out then hammering back into Lori's wet, clenching pussy at a furious pace. She started pushing back against him, flexing her hips and using both hands on the bench-back for leverage. She stared at Stan's raging hardon and began talking in puffed-out fragments.

"Fuck me harder, Charlie...his head's so BIG...look at him, Charlie, he wants me...he want's your wife...but, he can't...only you Charlie, only you!"

Charlie sped up, matching the backward thrusts of Lori's ass banging into his pelvis. Stan, his hand a blur, took a step closer to Lori and cranked his hips forward, his whole body straining for orgasm.

"He's gonna cum, Charlie!" she grunted between thrusts. "Look! He's gonna come for me! He's gonna come ON me!" Charlie felt his semen rising and, with an animal growl, he blew past the point of no return.

"Come IN me, Charlie! Come...I'm coming, I'm coming!" Lori shouted, panting and thrusting back into him harder than ever before.

Charlie grunted as he felt the cum rush from his balls. He could feel them contracting, feel his prostate squeezing, feel the jet of baby making juice rushing through his rock-hard cock. He slammed into Lori and ground his cock inside her, feeling her contracting rhythmically on him. Squeeze. Squeeze-squeeze. Squeeze.

"Oh, yeah!" Stan said as his cum burst from his throbbing cock. The first jet, the strongest, arched through the air and just narrowly missed hitting Lori's chin. It fell harmlessly to the ground between them.

"His cum!" Lori said as her whole body seized up and her pussy clamped down on him. "He's coming for me! Ughhhhhh-" She fell silent as she gave one giant spasm that held and held as Charlie's semen pumped into her womb. Stan shot more semen into the air in front of her, and it all fell short. Finally, she released her body's tension and collapsed against the back of the bench.