Monogamy - To Err is Human Ch. 01

Story Info
Lori and Charlie: One Stumbles.
4.2k words
3.55
24.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had just finished changing into his shorts and t-shirt and stepped out the back door when Lori called on video chat. She had been away all three days this week at a charity convention with two more to go. He didn't particularly like it when she (or he, for that matter) went out of town, but they were only apart a couple times a year so he could live with it.

This time, though, it was particularly irritating for both of them. The couple's sexual fires were roaring now, especially after last Saturday night's massage with Rod and Ven. Charlie and Lori had had sex five more times on Sunday and once more before Lori left on Monday morning. Both nights this week they had engaged in passionate (video) phone sex just to take the edge off.

"Hi, Lor'," Charlie said, sitting down on one of their padded lounge chairs beside the pool. He could see her in the video window, her head, propped up on pillows, filling up the entire screen.

"Hey, Babe," Lori replied. "Are you out by the pool?"

"Yeah, I was just heading out to Sam and Cary's house," Charlie said. The couple, another of their long-time friends whom it turns out were swingers, had heard about Charlie going it alone this week and so had invited him over to be their videographer for a steamy role-playing session. Of course, they had offered whatever fun Charlie wanted to engage in as well and, after checking with Lori, he had decided to go.

This would be the first time either of them did anything sexual without the other there, and they had discussed it extensively. Despite Charlie's concerns, Lori had patiently assured him repeatedly that she trusted him and was only slightly jealous of him having fun while she was stuck "in the land of BORING" at the convention. Even though Charlie still had some lingering reservations about it, he was much more excited about the prospects for tonight.

"Oh, yes. Well, have fun, but not too much fun!" Lori said, smiling.

"Maybe you should have some fun, too," Charlie said, teasing. "Maybe find some willing lady-friend and explore the joys of the gentler sex, for a change."

"Hmmm," Lori said thoughtfully, "that could be fun. I've been horny all day, and I did meet this one sexy couple this afternoon." She pulled back on the phone until he could see her naked breasts, her nipples hard as diamond and glistening with moisture. "Annnd, what if I already have found a 'lady-friend'? What if I'm not alone right now?" She grinned impishly, and he saw her breasts were wobbling slightly as if someone where rhythmically bumping into her. He smiled back at her and adjusted his thickening cock in his shorts.

"And, what if...she's slowly circling my hard clit with her tongue while I...hmmm," Lori said closing her eyes and moaning lightly for a moment. Charlie, excited now, took his hard cock out of his shorts and started gently touching it, feeling its heat.

"Show me," Charlie commanded quietly. Lori opened her eyes and, grinning again, switched her phone to use the rear camera. Lori's naked lower body came into view. Her legs were drawn up, and she was slowly fingering her own clit. Her pussy was open slightly, flush with heat and wet. She switched to lightly running her finger up and down her wet lips, and he heard her breath catch.

"What if she's licking me, Charlie? It's so sexy, feeling her do that in front of you...so sexy," Lori said, her fingers traveling up, then down; up, then down.

"Does she have a silky tongue?" Charlie asked quietly, trying to help her fantasy along. "Does it make your wetness leak out?" This last as he saw a trickle of moisture at her feminine opening.

"Oh, yes!" Lori gasped. "So smooth, so wet!" She continued stroking herself for a minute, then Charlie had an inspiration.

"I bet she sticks her tongue in your hot pussy," Charlie said. "Feel it, Lor', feel it stretching you, but only right at the opening."

In response to his words, Lori slipped one wet finger just inside her pussy and lightly stroked around it, then in and out. Around. In and out. The motion, coupled with the sighs and excited gasps Lori was emitting, mesmerized Charlie for a moment. Lori was so fucking sexy when she was like this. Damn, he wished he was there with her!

"I...I think she's going to make me come, Charlie!" Lori popped her thumb up and started rubbing her clit while continuing the finger action below. "She's playing with my clit while licking my pussy! It feels so good!" Lori said, her voice rising with her passion.

"What if she's not the only one who came to your room, Lori? What if she brought her man with her?" Lori moaned at the thought. Another man had become her latest fantasy turn-on, and Charlie was more than glad to play the part for her. He switched his phone to the rear camera, bringing his hard, throbbing cock into her view. "Look, Lori, it's his cock, hard and waiting for you! Waiting for his turn!" Charlie said, trying to push her over the edge.

"Oh, God, Charlie, his cock is so big! I wonder what it will feel like? Will it make me feel good or will it hurt?" Her hand was a blur of action now as she envisioned her hotel-threesome fantasy. She started lifting her hips off the bed to meet her own strokes, pressing her pussy hard against her busy fingers.

"It will press into you hard, Lori. You will feel it stretching your pussy open, pressing into you relentlessly. It will feel so good that you come when it gets fully inside you!" Charlie said, watching her frantic efforts to orgasm. As soon as he said it, she went rigid, rocking her pussy up and down under her hand. She dropped the phone, and it landed so that he had a close-up view of the side of her leg.

"Oh, fuck, Charlie! I'm coming! Oh, fucking god, I'm-" she broke off and started puffing out short breaths of air as he saw her thrashing through her orgasm. Finally, she relaxed and, after a minute or so, picked the phone back up so he could see her flushed, sweaty face smiling sleepily up at him.

"Feel better?" Charlie teased, switching his own phone to the front camera and putting his cock away again. Better save that for later, he thought, grinning.

"Hell, yes," she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "I really needed that! Now I can clean up a bit and head downstairs to dinner!"

"Oh?" Charlie said, laughing and standing up from the lounge chair. "Going to meet your lovers for dinner, huh?" he teased.

"Well, you are going to be sexing it up with Sam and Cary tonight!" Lori said with a laugh. "What's sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose!" She stopped and gazed at him thoughtfully for a second, then said, "Seriously, I'm just going to meet Laura and Kelly for dinner, as usual. After that, I probably will have a date with BOB and Betty, though." 'BOB and Betty' was her code for using both her man-shaped dildo and her bullet vibrator. He laughed and walked to the gate. She was reluctant to do anything sexual with others without him there, which he was pleased to hear. Less chance for her to get into trouble that way.

"Big BOB or little BOB?" he asked. She had an array of the damn things, all of which they had used extensively over the last few weeks.

"Charlie-BOB," she replied. "The one that works best!" Charlie laughed.

"I'm heading to Sam and Cary's now," Charlie said. "Want me to call you when I get home?"

"Maybe," Lori replied. "I might fall asleep before you do. I'll text you if I decide to do that."

"OK," Charlie said, closing the gate behind himself as they said their goodbyes. Putting his phone away, he started walking down the sidewalk, whistling with not a care in the world.

* * *

Charlie strolled down the street, taking advantage of the warm evening to walk to Sam and Cary's house, thinking sexy thoughts of the naughtiness Lori could get into without him tonight...if she weren't the kind of woman she was. He laughed. She had even been shy and guilty-looking when they role-played with her differently-shaped BOB's, especially at the beginning. He'd had to blind-fold Lori so she couldn't see he was actually in the room the first time!

Charlie wasn't sure if he would ever be alright with Lori actually fucking another man. She had never fucked another man before, and somehow that was still a special bond between them. The thought of another man's cock filling his wife's wet pussy felt like a sick worm turning over and over in his stomach.

He hadn't been jealous when they role-played with her blindfolded, of course. He knew the whole time it was him, not some other man. This past Sunday, though, she had blindfolded him and pretended Big-BOB was a real man. She had teased Charlie relentlessly with a running monolog complimenting BOB on his physique, his skill, and his "great big throbbing rod."

It had almost driven Charlie insane sitting there listening to her get "fucked" by BOB's big old dick. He still didn't understand how such insane levels of jealousy had also made his cock diamond-hard. By the time she had taken his blindfold off, he had thrown her down on the bed and pounded her into the mattress so hard, both their pubic mounds were sore the next day. Afterward, when she questioned him, he had laughed it off, only truthfully telling her it was the most intensely erotic thing he'd ever done. The sick, jealous feelings had faded, leaving him deeply satisfied.

Charlie walked quickly along, thinking. He waved to a couple of his other neighbors along the way and found himself standing in front of Sam's door, ringing the bell. Sam soon answered the doorbell.

"Hey, Charlie! Glad you could make it!" Sam, shoeless in a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts, said shaking his hand. "Come on in, Cary and I were just having a drink in the family room."

"No problem," Charlie said, following Sam through the house. "With Lori gone, you guys are doing me a favor by entertaining me. I mean, how often does a man get to see his very own live porn show?" Sam laughed and agreed.

They turned left into a medium-sized room which let out onto the backyard (Charlie could see the pool through the sliding glass door), and Charlie saw Cary sprawled out on one end of the large leather couch which dominated the center of the room. It sat facing a stone-walled fireplace along with two other comfortable-looking chairs, and Charlie could easily envision a veritable crowd of naked people on it's large, extended bulk.

Cary, dressed as for bed in a see-through negligee and sheer panties, lay on one end of the leather monstrosity with one leg up and one on the floor. She was dangling a glass of red wine from one hand and lazily stroking her hardened nipples with the other. When Cary heard the men enter the room, she bounced to her feet and rushed over to greet Charlie. Her enormous, loaf-shaped breasts wobbled and quaked as she moved quickly to him.

"Charlie! It's great to see you!" Cary said, pressing her boobs against his chest in a greeting hug. She squeezed his butt-cheek momentarily, patted it, then released him and stepped back, looking up at him. "Come on in, sit down! Sam, get him a drink!" His hostess sat him down in one of the comfortable-looking chairs as Sam went to get the requested whiskey and soda, then sat back on the couch. After bringing Charlie his drink, Sam sat down on the opposite end of the sofa from Cary and mirrored her posture with Cary's foot propped up on Sam's leg.

They spent a few minutes chatting, catching up on what had been going on in their lives. Charlie mentioned that he and Lori had had dinner with Rod and Ven over the weekend but didn't bring up the 'extracurricular' activities that had gone on between them. He supposed Sam and Cary could imagine well enough for themselves, anyway. After ten minutes of general chat, Cary brought up the video they would be shooting tonight.

"We wanted to do a 'Cheating Wife' scene," Cary said, draining the last of her wine. "I'm going to be a married woman, lounging at home by herself in the evening and Sam will play the part of my lover." Charlie blinked. Cheating Wife? How would that be sexy?

"What," Cary asked, grinning at him, "you don't think a Cheating Wife is exciting?"

"Not for me," Charlie said defensively. The thought of Lori cheating on him was horrifying, and he couldn't think of anything farther from exciting at all. "But, different strokes for different folks, I suppose."

Cary stood up and glided over to Charlie. She sat on his lap, wiggling around to get comfortable. When his rapidly expanding cock was seated firmly between her buttocks, Cary leaned back with her legs sprawled open. She took his hand and cupped it firmly on her large, barely-hidden breast.

"There are a lot of men who are very turned-on by the thought of another man fucking their wife, Charlie," Cary said, looking at her husband. "Look at Sam, for example. He can hardly keep his hand off his fat dick right now." Charlie saw a sharp glint in Sam's eye that gave him some cause to doubt Cary's words. The man's eyes were locked on his wife, especially where Charlie was grasping her mammary.

"I don't know, Cary, he looks pretty dangerous to me!" Charlie said, winking at Sam in jest. Cary laughed and brought Charlie's hand down and pressed it into her crotch.

"Oh, he's a tiger, alright," she teased her husband as Charlie rubbed her crotch through her panties. The material was already damp and clinging to her nether lips. "He has a fat cock that stretches a woman so deliciously well, and he does know how to use it." She laid her head back for a moment, breathing deeply and enjoying Charlie stroking her pussy. "But he still gets off on watching other men fuck me."

She jumped up from Charlie's lap and, bending down to kiss her husband, stroked the now-prominent tent in Sam's shorts. The man grasped her head tightly and kissed her deeply.

"Isn't that right, honey?" she asked into his mouth as they kissed. Sam growled and dropped his hands, grasping her boobs firmly in both hands. She backed quickly away from him and shook a finger at him in denial.

"No, no," she said, grinning. "We have a movie to make!" Sam sprang up, and Cary turned as if to run away. He grabbed her before she could get away and smacked her on the ass with a resounding crack.

"Then let's get to it before I go off in my shorts!" Sam said, releasing his wife.

The trio spent the next few minutes going over the scenario and equipment. Charlie saw they had decent quality video equipment and portable lighting.

"Feel free to direct whenever it seems right," Cary said as she and Sam got into their initial positions. "Oh, and you should probably take off your clothes. It's going to be way more comfortable for you that way." Charlie did that, and, of course, his semi-hard cock rapidly inflated as Cary looked at it lustily.

Charlie started by lingering the camera on the semi-naked Cary lounging on the couch. Her nipples were prominent, and the crotch of her translucent wet panties was stuck to her pussy. At a knock on the sliding glass door, he walked back and panned the camera to include both Cary and Sam in the shot.

Cary, with a delighted look on her face, waved her "lover" to come in. Sam did so and approached Cary on the couch.

"Is he gone?" Sam asked nervously as Cary pulled him down into her arms. She locked lips with him and stroked his hardness through his shorts.

"Yes, he's gone. You don't need to worry, he won't be back for hours yet," Cary said.

"You are so wet!" Sam said, stroking Cary's pussy through her panties. He slipped his fingers underneath the garment and started stroking her wetness slowly.

"I let my husband fuck me before he left," Cary said, moaning. "It turns me on to fuck him knowing my lover will be right behind him soon." She pushed Sam upright, standing between her legs. "Besides," she said as she unbuttoned his shorts and slide them down, "He tries really hard but can't last very long and I figure I owe it to him for what we are doing now." She gobbled his cock down in one smooth stroke. Sam moaned and grabbed her head with his hands.

"Fuck! I guess we'll have to keep him around then," Sam said as he rocked his cock in and out of Cary's mouth. "At least he's good for something!" Cary popped her mouth off Sam's cock and shook her finger at him while squeezing his hardness.

"Don't talk like that," she said, "He's a great husband and father! He just can't satisfy me sexually, like you can." She leaned back, and, lifting her hips off the couch, removed her panties. "If you want this pussy today, you'd better get down here and eat my husband's creampie out of it!" Sam dropped to his knees and started vigorously licking and sucking her sloppy-wet pussy.

"Come over here, Charlie," Cary said, gesturing to the couch beside her. Charlie moved to be on the couch next to her. He saw Sam's head bobbing around, and he could hear the slurping sounds of him giving Cary head. Cary, eyes closed and moaning, reached out to grasp Charlie's dick and started absently stroking him.

For the next five minutes, Sam ate Cary's "creampie" pussy. Her moans and sighs of pleasure increasing in frequency and volume as she stroked Charlie's cock and balls. Finally, she started thrusting her hips up, mashing her pussy against Sam's mouth and gripped Charlie's cock hard as she grunted her way through her orgasm.

When Cary collapsed back on the couch, Sam hooked her knees over his arms and pressed his fat cock into her red, lathered cunt. Cary sighed and pulled Charlie toward her by his dick. When Charlie was close enough, Cary resumed stroking him but added licks and kisses as well. She tugged Charlie down to her and started mouthing his dick as well, without taking it into her mouth.

"God, that's so sexy!" Sam said, staring intently at Cary's mouth on Charlie's dick. "Looks like your husband came home and caught us!" Cary snorted a laugh that made Charlie's dick twitch.

Sam, still fucking Cary squelching pussy, started describing the scene, speaking as if Cary were actually sucking Charlie's dick. Charlie, caught up in the action, found it hard to keep the video going as he watched the married couple play out their fantasy with him as a prop. Faster and faster Sam fucked Cary; faster and faster Cary stroked, licked, and mouthed Charlie's cock; faster and faster Charlie's hips thrust against Cary's mouth and hand.

"I'm going to come soon!" Sam said, banging his pubes against Cary's relentlessly. "Come with me!" Cary started making a wordless whining sound, her mouth and her glazed, unseeing eyes wide open. Trembling on the edge of orgasm, she missed her timing and tilted Charlie's cock down and into her mouth just as he thrust his hips forward. Charlie's cock sank into Cary's mouth and time stood still.

Charlie felt his cock slide effortlessly into Cary's mouth. He felt the cockhead press against the back of her throat. He felt the momentary resistance. He almost came when he felt the head pop through and into her throat. The moment stretched on and on. His passion, his lust, screamed skyward and he felt her throat massage his cock. Charlie trembled on the edge of giving in and throat-fucking this lusty woman. All he had to do was relax and let it happen.

No! With every ounce of willpower he had left, Charlie pulled back from her throat and started fucking her spit-slicked hand. His cockhead slid smoothly back and forth across her mouth, but not into it.

"Fuck!" Sam grunted, "Coming!" He slammed his hips into Cary and ground into her, grunting with each spurt as his balls emptied into his wife.

"Ahhh," Cary said as she stiffened in orgasm. Her legs locked Sam into place, and she tried to drag Charlie's cock back into her mouth. When he resisted, she started rapidly licking the purple head of his cock. Her obvious lust for his cock sent Charlie over the edge, and he felt his balls draw up with impending orgasm.

12