Monolith Ch. 02

Story Info
The beast, the beauty, and an unusual love affair.
8k words
4.73
49.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had trouble sleeping for months after I first witnessed Monolith's night show. I was haunted by dreams of the exotic woman thrusting vigorously below the huge beast. She would stare at me, her brown eyes peering into my soul. She would release her hand from Monolith's neck and point to me, beckoning me to her, teasing me. I would resist, too afraid of the beast. I wanted to go to her. I was lost in her eyes and I wanted to be with her. I wanted to be with her as the beast was. I was jealous of the beast. I was jealous that he was mounting her, that he could bring her such pleasure, and that I could not. The knowledge only made me angry. I wanted her. I wanted to drag her away from the beast, rape her on the ground, and show her that I was more than the beast. I would wake, my cock hard, lying entangled in my sweaty sheets. Returning to sleep would be impossible.

I still have these dreams. The women in the dreams may change as the women in the show have changed, but the dreams are always the same, and Adara always returns. I have them often, but they no longer haunt me as they did then. I may wake from them. I may not. But, I am no longer haunted by these dreams. I have learned to accept them for what they are and flush them from my mind.

Though I was disturbed by the late night show, I still wanted to work with Monolith's show. In fact, my obsession with the beast became greater and included the dark-skinned woman who had tamed him.

One day, I rode with Benny and Kenny into town to a farmer's market to purchase some animals for Monolith's show. I sat between the brothers in the truck, hoping to get some information from them.

"So you've seen Monolith's late show," Benny said as he drove the truck. "What did you think?"

I didn't know how to answer. I didn't want to sound like I had been enthralled by it. I should have been disgusted. I shrugged my shoulders, unable to form a response.

"Oh come on," Kenny said and bumped his shoulder against me. "You can tell us."

"It's quite a show," I said. "But who is she?" I asked wanting to change the topic.

"Her name is Adara," Benny answered.

"She's Arabian," Kenny added.

"Arabian?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's from Saudi Arabia," Benny said. Saudi Arabia. I had never heard of this place. In my mind I saw a magical forest with beautiful women with dark skin like Adara dancing seductively between the trees.

"She just appeared one day with Dr. Faustus. He introduced her to us and said she would be performing a late night show with Monolith and he wanted us to round up people to watch it," Kenny said.

"And we didn't know what the show was gonna be. We just told everyone leaving Monolith's show to come Saturday night at closing to see a special late night Monolith show," Benny said.

"But how did she get here?" I interjected before they went into a long story.

"Don't know," Kenny said.

"She just showed up," Benny said.

"I've never seen her around before. Where has she been staying the whole time?" I asked them.

"We think she stays with Dr. Faustus," Kenny said.

"We've seen her going in and out of his train carriage and his tent," Benny said.

"Guess she stays with him," Kenny said.

"What does she do then when she's not doing the show? Just stay inside and wait for the show?" I asked them.

"Don't know," Benny said.

"Who does?" Kenny said.

It was obvious they knew very little about Adara. "Have you ever talked to Dr. Faustus?" I asked them.

"Tried," Kenny said.

"He doesn't talk much," Benny said.

"Where is he from? How did he get here?" I asked them.

"Don't know," Kenny said.

"Suppose only Mr. Stark would know that," Benny added.

I got little information from them on that trip. The twins were not inquisitive and just accepted whatever life handed them. They didn't know anything about Monolith or Dr. Faustus. They just helped him with the show and earned their money. I knew I would have to do some investigating on my own to learn more.

Over the next couple of years I hung out with the twins, gaining their friendship and confidence. I also began mixing in with the show regulars since I was now more than just some drifter passing time with the freaks. I spent that time trying to see Monolith's, and Adara's, shows as often as I could, timidly trying to get closer to her, to them both, my curiosity growing with each thrust. Then, I got my first big break with The Show.

We had stopped at a town and were setting up. We worked all day, working efficiently and quickly, everyone knowing their job and doing it well, to get The Show setup for the next day. I stayed close to the train, looking towards Dr. Faustus's carriage. The curtains in the windows were drawn tight and I saw no hint of movement inside. Was she in there? Was she looking through a small opening in the curtains watching me looking for her? Or did he keep her locked up in a chest and only let her out for the show? Everything and anything seemed possible to me then.

As I watched Dr. Faustus's carriage I looked around me and noticed that everyone that walked by seemed to glance toward it. People walking back and forth from the train, carrying or pulling whatever supplies were needed for this week's show, would look to Dr. Faustus's carriage for a couple of seconds, still walking towards their destination, and then snap their head away like they had been slapped. I could understand why people would look at it, his carriage was by far the nicest, most ornate and expensive of all of them. Only he and Mr. Stark had their own carriages. The rest of us were smashed into passenger and sleeper cars like cattle. But, everyone looked at his carriage not with jealousy or just passing interest but with wonder or fear. I noticed some people even walked in a large arc, trying to avoid it all together.

"Hey, Jimmy." I turned to see Sarah standing behind me.

"Hi, Sarah," I said. "How long have you been watching me?"

"Oh, for a few seconds," she said and smiled. "Are you trying to get a look at the elusive Dr. Faustus? Or is it his little hussy you are waiting for?"

"I'm not looking for anyone in particular," I lied. "I'm just curious, just generally curious."

"Well," she said and laid her hand on my shoulder. "You can wait here all day and see nothing or come back later at night and see her then."

"At night?" I asked.

"Yes. She and Dr. Faustus only come out at night. I've never seen them out during the day. Have you?" She slid her hand up and down my arm.

"No. I've never seen her out at all, except for at her show of course. And him I've only seen at night, I guess." I looked back at the car.

"They are creatures of the night, Jimmy." She placed her hand against my cheek and turned my head to face her. "Come on. You can help me setup my tent." She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. I glanced back at the carriage as I followed her and saw nothing.

I helped Sarah with the finishing touches for her show after the crew had setup her tent. There wasn't much to do and Sarah spent the time flirting with me. At one time, Sarah had been the main attraction at the show, but by the time I started working there her time had come and gone, her freakishness had become tame compared to the other performers. She still had her own tent though it had grown smaller with time. She brought in money even as she aged. She was still beautiful, looking much younger than her age, retaining much of the stunning loveliness of her youth, made all the more desirable by that delicate flaw, by that small tail that protruded from her backside.

Sarah, or the Beautiful Dog-Tailed Lady, as was her moniker, had been the very vision of angelic beauty, a beauty that was ruthlessly tainted, or surprisingly amplified depending on one's personal tastes, by that stubby protuberance, that bit of extra flesh and cartilage. As she aged so had the mystery of her tail. Her beauty didn't fade as much as become absorbed by that tail as her whole body accepted it until it no longer appeared as a blemish upon her virginal allure, but had become a part of her, belonging to her.

Her show had become a lurid, erotic show where she stripped naked in quick liquid motions, allowing the audience to linger on her exquisite shape, watching her body undulate and move as each layer of clothing was peeled to the floor, twisting, swishing her ass past the crowd to give them a hint of the bulge pushing against the back of the skirt, pulling them deeper into the fantasy of her sexually untouchable perfection, and then, in a flourish and a sigh, revealing it, as sharp and violent as a slap in the face.

Despite, or because of, the tail I found myself very attracted to her at the time. I watched her show when I had the time to spare between my jobs and Monolith's show. She had taken a liking to me as well and had started a flirtation that I, being a young, inexperienced man of nineteen, found exciting, confused by the attentions of the older, attractive woman, but all too willing and appreciative to accept.

"Thank you for your help, Jimmy," she said, sitting beside me on the first row of the small bleachers inside her tent.

"No problem, Sarah. I'd rather help you than anyone else around here. You're a lot nicer and your show is one of the best."

"One of the best?" she asked, leaning backwards, placing her elbows on the seats behind her, her body stretching long and lean.

"Definitely," I said, my eyes drawn to her naked stomach.

"At one time I was the best, Jimmy. Did you know that? I was the star of this show."

"I knew that. You still are," I lied. Monolith was the definite star of the show and no one else could hope to come close.

She laughed softly. "You're sweet Jimmy, but a horrible liar." She leaned forward, staring at me, and placed her hand on my cheek. "You're a sweet boy." Her hand slid down my cheek and caressed my neck, her fingers tickling my ear. "But I know. I know that...that beast is the major attraction here. I understand that. You don't need to lie to me." Her gaze pierced my head, drilling into my thoughts.

"Sarah, I..." I started, but she cut me off, placing her hand over my mouth.

"I know the hold that beast has on this show." She dropped her hand from my mouth. "I've seen the show. I've watched the crowds. I've watched everyone, enthralled by that beast and that...woman." Her gaze moved past me, staring into nothing. "I know what they feel. I've felt the attraction, that pull, the tingling between my legs, the heat, the shame. Of anyone here, I understand, more than anyone else can." She sighed, her chest hitched once, and her eyes came back to me. She smiled at me. "So, don't lie to me Jimmy. I know and I'm fine with it."

I smiled back at her, unsure of what to say. Was there anything to be said?

"Jimmy, I have a proposition for you. I've talked to Mr. Stark." She placed her hand on my knee, her fingers gripping me lightly. "I need some extra help here. I've let Daryl go. You know that. He was an asshole and he was stealing. I want you to be my new barker, to take care of my show, to help me out. Can you do that? For me?"

I stared at her, confused. Her hand slid up my leg, slipping to my inner thigh as she watched me. It was an offer I knew I should take without even thinking about it. To be working with Sarah on her show, to be her barker, to be basically managing her show, was a huge step, an advancement that would change my life, increase my salary and my responsibility far beyond my current pitiful level, bringing me to a highly visible and respectable position in The Show. I knew that. I knew this was an offer I couldn't reject. But, deep down, I didn't want it. I was afraid it would take time away from Monolith. When would I find the time to see the beast, to watch Adara dance, to watch them fuck? I had been working to be a part of that show. My only goal had been to work with Monolith.

"I understand if you need to think about it," Sarah said, her hand sliding up and down my thigh, promising more than just the job, my pants feeling tight, pressing against my hardening cock.

"No, I don't need to think about it," I said. I would take the job. It was the smart thing to do. I would still have time to see the beast. I might miss his early shows, but I would always be able to find time for the late shows. And I would be able to position myself for a job with Monolith, prove my worth with Sarah, get closer to Mr. Stark, to Dr. Faustus, and then make a move to Monolith's show. Also, I'd be working with Sarah, a benefit that would surely be very enjoyable. "Of course I'll take it," I said, and laid my hand on top of her hand.

"Good," she said and smiled at me. "I thought you were going to pass on it there for a minute."

"That'd be pretty dumb," I said. We both laughed, watching each other. She placed her other hand on top of mine and leaned forward, kissing me lightly, the smell of vanilla and sweat, wet and warm, squirming beneath my skull, my scalp tingling. She pulled away, her lips caressing my lips lightly, and then breaking apart.

"We should go talk more over lunch," she said. I opened my eyes, seeing her face in front of me, filling my vision, her lips wet and red, wanting to kiss her, to take her. She stood, pulling me up with her, and I followed her out of the tent to a lunch of hot dogs and popcorn.

The next day The Show opened for business and I started as Sarah's barker. I stood outside of her tent, dressed in Daryl's old tux, way too big for me so that I felt like a little kid wearing his dad's clothes, yelling at passersby to see the Amazing, the Beautiful, the Seductive Dog-Tailed Lady. I collected the money and introduced the shows at their scheduled times. Sarah performed six shows that day, none sold out, but all more than half-filled.

I watched each show, enjoying her rapid striptease, the way she played with the crowd, teasing them with her tail, but making them lose themselves in her movements, the tail tucked inside her skirt, bulging out, eyes moving from the bulge, forgetting the bulge, watching her hips pump the air, her breasts jiggling furiously. Then, she tore the skirt from her body and the tail sprang out from her as she bent over, her hands on her knees, the tail twitching and bouncing, thrusting her hips in mad gyrations. My eyes were locked on her face as she twisted around, her tail disappearing and reappearing as she turned, her head pivoting to watch me, seducing me.

I couldn't help but compare her show to Monolith's. Sarah brought the erotic and the strange together in a sensual tease. Adara and Monolith took the mix to its sweaty, tense, climactic conclusion.

I fell in love with Sarah that day or at least I fell in love more so than I ever have since. The feelings I've had for Adara or any other woman have always been born of lust and fascination. In Sarah I saw something more. She offered herself to me, didn't just want to take, to devour and control. I saw it as she danced. I knew she was dancing for me.

That night after her last show we sat inside the tent counting the day's take.

"Not bad at all," she said, counting the last of the change.

"Was that a good night?" I asked, wrapping bands around the stacks of bills.

"For a town this size, yeah, that's a good night. Use to be bigger, but it's tough to compete with the big tent, the sideshows, and Monolith, of course." Sarah sat on the ground, still dressed in her outfit, a glistening brazier, barely able to contain her ample breasts and the matching skirt cut high on her right thigh revealing the line of her sparkling panties, her legs stretched out long and supple along the ground, her long blonde hair dangling down her back.

"You were great," I said.

"Thanks." She leaned back, still starting at me, her eyes half-lidded, tired.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence. I fidgeted with the stacks of bills, pretending to count them again, sorting them, watching her with glances, eyes finding patches of bare skin; her stomach, her arms, her thighs, her neck, her breasts, her face, her feet. She watched me, saying nothing, her face expressionless, a statue, a work of art to be admired. I wanted to make a move, but felt intimidated by her, by the situation, she being so much older, so experienced, so attractive, and I feeling like a little boy in my much too large tuxedo, thumbing stacks of bills that represented more money than I had ever made in a month, money spent by people to watch her dance, nude, her skin glistening in the flickering light, the body alive, the rush of blood, the ripple of flesh, cock hardening, lost in her body, wrapped around her tightening muscles, the twitching tail.

Sarah moved towards me, crawling on her knees, her head high, eyes watching me, her shoulder blades moving under the skin as she stalked me. I pulled my lower lip into my mouth, biting softly, feeling my body so rigid, hot, the tux so heavy, suffocating inside of it. Her lips pressed to my lips, opening my mouth, her tongue probing, her breath heavy, her hips pushed between my legs, and I closed my eyes to only feel her there, kissing her desperately. My jacket was pushed down my arms, the buttons of the shirt ripped open, the shirt pulled from my body, the heat building, rising from my groin through my stomach and along my spine to my brain, melting inside, hands grasping my sides, my chest, my stomach, fingers curled around my belt, pulling me to the ground.

I opened my eyes and I saw her beside me, above me, below me, around me, her eyes glazed with lust, sweat glistening on her face. My hands moved to her body, sliding along her sides, her stomach, over her bare breasts, down her hips, her legs, yanking the skirt and the panties from her body, her skin scalding my palms, smooth, muscles writhing beneath my touch. My pants and underwear were pulled down my legs, shoes tumbling from my feet, both naked, our bodies pressed together, moaning, writhing, lips locked together. My hand slid down her back, curved against me, down, down, grasping her tail, my fingers moved to the tip, and it jumped. She moaned and wrapped her leg around my waist, my cock rubbing against her wetness, urgently, the need shaking us in its jaws. I reached behind her, her tail sliding from my hand, grabbed my cock, and pushed the head to her opening. She broke the kiss, her head shaking, whispering "no", pushing away from me, her leg slid away from me, the heat dying, the cool breeze whipping through the tent coursing across my body, confused, angry, reaching out to grab her, hold her to the ground, force it into her.

She twisted away from me and rolled to her stomach, rising to her knees, her hands planted on the ground, looking back at me, her ass pointed at me, her legs spread, her cunt moist, and she whispered "like this, fuck me like this", and I crawled towards her, watching her face watching me, her body so tight, waiting, expecting, her hair hanging to the ground, across her back. I knelt between her legs, my hands slid down her thighs, to her waist, her butt, her tail, palm sliding down her pussy, she moaned, whipped her head back, her eyes closed.

I grabbed my cock, wrapped a hand around her waist, and pushed into her, gliding into her easily. She groaned, beastly, rattling in her throat, as I began sliding in and out of her, pushing into her further, watching my cock penetrate her, her tail twitching, lying flat against her butt. I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her, the slapping of flesh against flesh, the moist grasping of her cunt clutching my driving cock, growling, groaning, and I watched her body move, shaking with each thrust, pushing back against me, her legs straining, arching her back, her hands clawing at the tarped floor, urging me on, yes, yes, harder, and I grabbed her tail in my fist, pulled her back against me, and she screamed in lustful delight, dropped to her elbows, pressing her cheek to the ground. One hand wrapped around her thigh, the other grasping her tail, I thrust in and out of her, gone mad, insane in the feel of her cunt, wanting to fill her, her tail jerking in my hand, her body tense, clasped around my cock tightly, pulling me into her, watching it plunge into her, pulling back out, pulling her back against me, screaming, cursing. She shrieked as her cunt constricted around my cock and I jabbed into her, her tail jerking uncontrollably in my hand, her thighs taut, thrust into her again, and exploded in a shrill groan, forcing it into her, spurting inside of her, back arched, hips pressed against her, her cunt vibrating against my cock, grunting, jerking inside of her, moaning. I fell on top of her, pushing her to the ground, my cock dribbling inside of her, her tail smashed between our bodies, gasping for air, sticky wet, my cheek pressed to her cheek, and we started to laugh.