Monopoly "Money" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

I wasn't sure what to say. I still wondered about Mike and Amber. Were they going to now be part of the equation for Telly and Shelly?

"Mike and Amber are no longer a part of anything unless you and Linda agree," Shelly stated with conviction. "Personally, I like them both but I would rather put my effort into saving my marriage and reconnecting with you. I don't love Mike. He's an okay guy, and Amber is actually kind of mature for her young age...but it's not love like I have for Telly. Gary...however, I love you so much...maybe I don't deserve another chance. I understand why you wouldn't. I'm just hoping that there's still enough love in your heart for me to at least give it a try. Even Linda wants you to give it a try."

"Let me say one more thing to you, Gary, while the others are listening. After that first night, I began walking around naked every night and every time I thought you might see me, hoping to get that same lusty look you'd give me in the years past. You barely even seem to notice. That hurt like hell. Telly looked at me like he wanted to devour my body. That was such a strong turn-on."

"Of course, I didn't know what you already knew at that time. Still, even without you seeming to appreciate it, I learned to enjoy walking around nude. I learned that I actually enjoyed being somewhat of an exhibitionist. I surprised myself. Even tonight, I'm just wearing this skimpy tank top and no bra. Of course, Telly's seen it all already but it's the fact that I enjoy bending down and my tits being on display.

I had spent the past two weeks trying to figure out how to proceed with a divorce and then spend the rest of my life with Linda. Suddenly, I'm confronted with Linda desperately holding onto her marriage and my wife begging me to give ours a try. I had to admit that her loose fitting tank top with a great side boob view was enticing. The fact that the tank top was light enough and thin enough to show off her nipples was a bonus.

Yes, I still loved her. I was also hurt so badly by her. Could I trust that she would be content being married to me? How could I believe that I could look at her the same again? She was still beautiful. Still sexy. Still had those awesome tits. Also a cheater. A repeat cheater.

Talking about our times when we had so little was quite effective in softening my heart. I remember her nightgown being so thin that it was completely see-through. I remember not being able to buy her a new one. I remember that once she realized how thin it really was, she quit wearing panties to bed. I could get a great view of those great breasts and that awesome blonde bush. She knew how much that turned me on. She craved my physical attention.

Yes, there were many good times. We had laughed together and cried together. We both cried like crazy when she lost our second child during the fourth month of pregnancy. That hurt like hell. She was told that she would never be able to carry to full term again. She had her tubes tied immediately after that. Our love was never stronger. Now, at our most prosperous times financially, the rest had fall apart. We needed to get back to what made our marriage work. However, this time there was an additional sexual partner to factor into the equation.

Of course it would never be the same. I would have to share her with Telly. She'd have to share me with Linda. How in the hell would that work out without problems? All I knew is that although I might be willing to give our marriage another chance, there wasn't a desire on the part of the four of us to give up the new-found loves in our lives. Again, the genie was already out of the bottle.

I also saw a very humbled Telly on that night. Not an ounce of his usual attention-grabbing self. I had noticed a difference in his demeanor from the first time he apologized for screwing my wife in the shower. The biggest difference was that back then, they confessed after they knew they were caught. This time, they actually felt guilt for what they did and never gave us a chance to confront them.

I motioned for Shelly to sit on my lap. I hugged and kissed her like I hadn't done in several months, maybe years. Her tears soaked my souvenir t-shirt from Hawaii that I was wearing. Telly and Linda sat together, holding hands, and Linda was brushing back tears from her eyes.

"I have a suggestion," added Telly after Shelly had calmed down from her emotional high. "We all agree to work on our marriages. To do so, we need to spend less time with the other person's partner for at least a few weeks. We go back to work in the middle of August so Gary and Linda will see each other daily. By that time, let's hope that what has ailed us at home will be on the mend."

I looked at Linda. She shook her head in agreement. I didn't like it, but something inside was telling me that Gary was right. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? How would Linda act with me once we were back together? The same? More distant than before? Maybe ready to quit?

All four of us agreed to this. We agreed that in exactly 3 weeks that we'd meet right back at the same place. If we all agreed to switch partners again then we had two bedrooms.

"Also," added Telly, "there will not be any secret meetings with anyone else. For sex, it's just the four of us. I will promise you that. I don't expect you to believe it, I have to prove it...we have to prove it...and we will. I'm very content with Linda and Shelly. That's a whole lot better than most guys ever get."

I couldn't agree with him more. I would still have Linda. I would still enjoy our conversations. I'd still enjoy giving attention to her smallish but perfectly shaped breasts. I'd still enjoy running my hand through that thick forest of red hair between her legs. I'd still enjoy the feel of thrusting my meat inside of her tightening pussy. I'd still enjoy the post-coital pillow talk and bonding with my dear friend.

I'd also get to make a new start with that beautiful blonde I'd married so many years ago. I was looking forward to being alone later that night and making love to her for the first time in several weeks. I knew it would be special.

I also realized that I didn't have to wait for Telly and Linda to leave before seeing my wife in her naked beauty. I reached down and lifted up her tank top, completely exposing her tits. Her nipples were especially hard. Sitting in my lap with her tits exposed was turning her on.

I had her stand up and I quickly removed her shorts and panties. She sat back down on my lap, completely naked.

Telly, not to be outdone, did the same to Linda. She was naked in his lap and kissing him feverishly. It didn't take long to realize that those two were probably going to have sex right there on the couch. Shelly and I retreated to our bedroom. I promptly got undressed. I was already rock-hard and all Shelly wanted was to lie on her back while I pounded away at her blonde-maned pussy.

Although that session didn't last real long, we both agreed that it was as satisfactory to both of us as any we had enjoyed in a very long time. We spent at least a half hour just holding each other. It was mostly silent time with only minimal conversation.

I had missed this side of Shelly. She seemed as much like that 20 year old that night than any time I could recall. We decided we needed to be good hosts and check in on the lovers on our couch.

They were gone. However a note was left for us:

Gary and Shelly,

Thank you for being such great friends. We're going home so you two can enjoy some well-deserved quality time together. As agreed, we'll meet here at 6:00pm exactly three weeks from today. We wish you two nothing but the very best.

We look forward to seeing you again. We look forward to being with our lovers again. Most of all, we look forward to many more years of a very special friendship.

Love you both so much,

Telly and Linda

Three weeks later, we met. As agreed, there had been no correspondence during that time. We greeted our lovers with polite hugs. Both homes had apparently done well in rebuilding their marriages. I know that we had. Shelly and I were as happy as we could be. We knew this day was coming. She admitted to being nervous about it but that she still wanted an evening with Telly.

The feeling was mutual between the four of us. They stayed the night with us. Telly and Shelly took our master bedroom for the night while Linda and I took the guest room.

We agreed to open things up so that it wasn't just "Friday Fuck Night". We can meet with our lovers at will, but so far it hasn't been too extreme. I'm happy at home. Shelly seems content.

For three weeks, this has worked out well. Will it remain feasible? Who knows? Shelly and I are both agreed that if the time with our lovers ever becomes a problem between us, we will put a stop to it immediately. I enjoy Linda, but no longer do I enjoy her so much that I'm willing to lose Shelly. I got my old Shelly back. Shelly got her old Gary back. By all that I can tell, Linda seems very content at home...as does Telly.

Of course I see Linda each day at work. Nobody has a clue what goes on between us. I don't see Gary every day but just like the old days, we're best friends again.

Well, I said nobody has a clue what's going on between Linda and I. That is correct but someone in the school DID happen to see that webcam that day with Telly, Shelly, Mike, and Amber being sexually playful. They only know who Telly is. I'll leave it up to him to explain who that hot blonde and hot brunette are.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers
12