Monster Breed Ch. 02

Story Info
A bit more gets explained and we're heading for the porn.
4.5k words
4.38
23.4k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey was confused about what had just happened in the locker room.

It had been odd enough that everyone had froze like that then nodded all together WITHOUT adding in the whole Kevin and Ben trying to make out with him thing.

Thinking back to that as he dashed though the hallways Joey's face flushed red. It was odd but he could of almost swore he'd felt a sorta..charge from when the boys had been pressing against him making him feel weak and helpless. Their little boy toy slut who would of-

Joey stopped in the halls and was wide-eyed and red-faced.

What the hell was he just thinking about!? That hadn't been hot at all! It was every guys worse nightmare, being raped by other guys!

So why did he feel so hot all over now?

"...I-I'm just gonna go home.." Joey muttered. He had been heading for the principal's office but now took a different hallway not bothering to stop by his locker as he headed for the exit.

"Aren't we suppose to be stopping him?" Asked 24.

"I'm sure the great and all knowing 23 has some master plan for all of this." 25 huffed.

"The boy's parents know he's likely to awaken though they may not realize he has. It'll be easier to grab him from his home then in the streets where he could make a scene." 23 said. All three were standing outside watching Joey run across the school yard then cross the street.

"Oh, but it's a dangerous Monster Breed. Surely we should just stab him with knives and expect everyone to be ok with it." Ranted 25.

"Your attitude is already going to drop you down at least ten ranks. Keep going asshole and you'll be lucky to even be a sword after this is over." 23 snapped.

"I haven't heard anything from the school or THEM." Cindy said into the phone, her husband was calling for about the tenth time to see what was going on.

"They said if they had to take him...they'd at least let us know right?" Nick asked.

"That...that was the idea..." Cindy said.

"We always live up to our word Mrs. Wildman." 23 appeared next to her and took the phone out of her stunned hand. "Mr. Wildman I assume?" he asked.

24 popped into view but made a b-line for the door, a gun appearing in his hand then vanishing again, but this time he cast a shadow onto the wall.

25 appeared but unlike the other two who were all about the hunt he came over to Cindy first thing and helped lead her over to a chair and got her a drink of water.

"Whats going on!? Where's my wife!" Mr. Wildman yelled over the phone that was still in 23's hand.

"Please Mr. Wildman, you know we don't hurt humans. Your son became awakened less than 12 minutes ago and is on his way home. As per the deal you stuck with my boss he'll be coming with us to a school where we can keep him away from others and maybe teach him about himself." 23 explains.

"H-he what!? You...Please, listen..I'm going to leave work right now. I can be there in a hour. Please wait until I'm there to take him.." Nick said.

"I'm sorry but that's more time than I'm allowed. Your wife will have to say goodbye for you. I've fulfilled my end of the deal by letting you know he's coming with us. besides that I'm fairly positive that you would try to encourage your son to flee rather then come with us."

"Your damn right I would! I'm not letting you take my boy without a fight!!" Nick yelled.

"A fight you would lose Mr. Wildman and would also force us to kill your son. Please, finish your work day and try to have another child. And this time, try not to do so during a satanic ritual." 23 said then hung up.

"You're an asshole." Cindy declared as he looked at her, glaring with all the hate she could muster the housewife got up on shaky legs and marched over to 23.

"25, restrain her. I'd rather not harm her." 23 said turning away from her.

"That's rich, you're here to kidnap my son or kill him, but you'd rather not harm me!?" Cindy demanded then hauled off and slapped 23 across the face.

"Everyone gets one Mrs. Wildman..that was yours. Now sit down. You're going to help us convince Joey to come with us."

"Why in gods name would I do that!!"

"Because if he comes with us peacefully there's no risk of killing him."

"....What..what do I have to do.."

Nick was running down the stairs two at a time and risking breaking his neck going from the 9th floor down to the garage. Co-workers had gathered around his desk as he had started yelling into the phone but he had ignored them. Security guards were coming up to him now as he was racing to his car but he ignored them also.

"You wanna take my son you're going to have the fight of your life on your hands!" He growled, yanking open the drivers side door. Nick felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen pal we got a call from upstairs. Are you feeling alright?" A guard asked.

"Bet you he's tripping out. Look at his face." The other guard said.

"I'm going to say this once...leave me alone and get back in your little guard shack." Nick said eyes blazing.

"Or wh-" Before the guard could finished he was on his back on the ground. The other guard looked at Nick in shock then started to fumble for his pepper spray before he too was knocked out.

"Sorry master. I know you said never use those moves in anger but I'm protecting something important to me." Nick said and got in his car and peeled out of there.

"I...I don't know if I can do this." Cindy said. Her and 23 were on the couch and each had a cup of coffee in front of them.

24 was still by the door ready to act if things went south and 25 had excused himself in disgust after finding out 23's plan.

"I realize this must be rough on you. But in a way this is a good thing, not just because it protects others from Joey, but it'll protect Joey as well. Monster Breeds will be able to handle his scent without getting out of control like most humans. You don't want joey to end up being raped in an ally somewhere because of something he can't control do you?" 23 asked.

Cindy gasped at that.

She knew from Adam's visit years before than anyone who was part human and part monster was referred to as a Monster Breed. And she also knew what kinda monster her poor little boy was part of.

"It already nearly happened but he was able to get away. The boys in question won't remember anything." added 23.

"I...we were just trying...to have a baby..." Cindy whimpered then looked up as the front door opened.

"Mom!" Joey called out.

She tensed up about to get off the couch...she could hear the panic in her boys voice. 23 however kept a hand on her leg and shook his head 'no' slightly.

"Mom...something happened at school today and I-"

Joey stopped as he walked into the living room and saw 23 sitting there.

"Mom, who's that?....you've been crying again!"

"H-he's a friend dear...he's...here to...help you." Cindy said tearfully.

"Help me with what?" Joey asked slowly.

"Help you avoid anther scene like in the locker room." 23 said standing up.

"How do you know about that?...wait...what do you know about that?"

"If you promise to hold your questions for the end of my story, I'll explain everything out to you. Please, have a seat." 23 said.

"What do you know about your conception?"

-19 years and 4 months ago-

"Well, what did the doctor say?" A much younger Nick asked. He'd been busy painting the walls in the new house they'd just brought while his darling 24 year old wife was coming back from the doctors office.

Getting married at such a young age they had been warned was a bad idea, more-so since it seemed like Nick was just going to live off the money his parents had left him.

Cindy had tears in her eyes.

"Oh no..again?" Nick asked. He dropped his paint brush and rushed over taking her in his arms.

"H-He said he warned us...I'm not going to be able to have a child..." Cindy said choking on tears.

"And I told you we'd prove him wrong." Nick said.

"I...I can't take having miscarriage after miscarriage anymore nick...I get so excited when i think finally I'm going to be a mommy...and then it happens...and I feel like my heart is ripping in two."

"Cindy...I promise you...I will find a way to make this work...we won't try again till we KNOW it's going to work." Nick said.

-18 years 5 month ago-

"I just don't know what else to do. we've tried every quack we can find and no one can help us." Nick said.

He was at the dojo with his teacher..a wise old kroen named Nuihc who seemed to delight in charging out the ear for his lessons and teaching very little, save for Nick who actually showed promise with his skills.

"I understand the burning desire to sire a son. I myself have often cursed myself for never finding the right woman to settle down and have a family with." Nuihc said in his squeaky old voice.

"Your issue is that you have a woman but she can not bear children. Logically, you should divorce her and find yourself a proper woman...but I know you fools out here think true love will concur all." The old koron rolled his eyes.

"Master..." Nick said rubbing the back of his head.

"Since you will not leave your broken woman then you must fix her, correct?" Nuich asked.

"Like I've said master, we've tried to-"

"Yes or no will do."

"Yes."

"Well...Hmmm.. I don't know...How badly do you want offspring? Bad enough to risk your immortal flame?"

Nick knew that Nuich was referring to his soul but since he didn't really believe in any of that heaven or hell stuff he didn't really care about the risk.

"I want a son Nuich."

"Are you willing to risk your child not being fully human?"

"What are you-"

"Yes or no! If your child isn't fully human, will you still love it!" Nuich asked jabbing a finger towards Nick.

"Of course I'll love my child. What is your game master?"

"Life and love is NEVER a game to me!"

"Alright, I'm sorry..but what is it you think you can do?"

"Myself? I can do nothing..but show you a scroll...It's up to you if you still wish to use it.."

-18 years and 2 months ago-

"I'm sorry Mrs.Wildman..but we did tell you that there was a very small chance of it actually working." The doctor said.

"I..I know doctor." Cindy said in a small voice.

"I know this is rough on you.." the doctor said sympathetically.

"Have you and your husband maybe considered adopting? I know it's not the same exactly as having a child but I'm afraid it's likely your only choice."

"I-I'll keep that in mind.

"What did the doctor say?" Nick asked.

Cindy just looked down at the floor of their home.

"I see."

"Nick...I know your teacher's family said he was suffering from dementia for the last year before he passed away..." Cindy started.

"I thought we both agreed that the scroll was just me humoring a great man in his twilight years."

"I know...but...if...if there's even a chance it could work.."

"He warned me that using the ritual would risk our souls Cindy. If it does work, and that's a huge if, what would we be getting into? "

"I think Nuich did know what he was talking about. Despite what his family said you told me he seemed perfectly in control of his mind."

"True.."

"And I've already tried to adopt Nick."

"What!?"

"I know...I know I shouldn't of tried without telling you...but...They refused us anyways. We can barley afford the house after blowing most of your money on trying to conceive."

"...We're not doing it Cindy. I don't wanna hear about it again."

-17 years 9 months and 3 days ago.-

Nick was a mess. Only in his 20's and he looked more like a 40 year old. The house was half painted and the power was going to be turned off Friday. Booze bottles were littered all over and the furniture had long since been pawned save for a mattress that Cindy was curled up on crying softly.

"What happened to us Nick?" She whimpered.

A ugly beard covered his face and his white shirt was stained yellow and crusty in places, not to mention the smell.

"What happened? You drained my bank account trying to have a fucking brat!" He yelled half drunk.

"Fuck you! You had a way for us to have the 'brat' but you wouldn't use it!" Cindy screamed back sitting up.

"You wanna do it? You really wanna have a god damn child when we're on the verge of going broke!?" Nick yelled getting up. "FINE! Come on, we'll go get the fucking scroll and do this. when it doesn't work and we're still poor and yelling at each other at least I don't have to listen to you bring up that god damn thing every fucking day!"

-17 years 9 months ago.-

"I...I'm not so sure about this anymore." Cindy said.

The curtains were drawn shut and also covered with a blanket to help cloak the room in darkness. The last of the paint had gone towards drawing a large circle around the bed with small symbols all along it. There was a similar set up on each of the walls.

"It's a little late for doubts don't you think?" Nick asked. He was setting up candles in each of the four corners.

"J-Just...we didn't even use all red paint like we were suppose to. It's red, yellow green..."

"I spent the last of our money on the candles Cindy, and that wasn't enough to get a tin of red paint. We have to make do."

She nodded but felt very, very uncertain about all of this suddenly.

Getting a look at herself from the candle light in a mirror she could see the side effects of having trying to carry a child so many times. Her girlish looks were gone and her face was a mess of wrinkles and lines.

If Nick looked 20 years older than he should, then she looked 30.

"One last time babe." Nick said as he came up behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Nick..."

"It'll be ok..No matter what...I'll always love you...even if I am an asshole when drunk."

He flashed a smile and she laughed a little.

"Now, shall we start?"

-Present-

"Wait...You're telling me that you used a crazy ritual you found in a scroll while...you know?" Joey asked eyes bugging.

This was just so fucked up. He had to be asleep and this entire day was some sort of nightmare.

"Well honey as I said, we were desperate." Cindy sighed.

"Another thing. You and dad are like...34 I think...How could you of had me when you were 24?"

"Well..."

It hadn't taken long for Nick and Cindy to realize that Nuich hadn't been crazy.

Not only was Cindy's belly soon swelling with a child...but both her and Nick had seemly gotten younger!

Instead of looking horribly aged both of them were back in their prime. Nick now seemed to succeed in anything he tried now and was making a killing on the stock market. It was nothing too major but soon all their bills were paid off and the house was being restocked and finished.

Likewise Cindy seemed unable to fail in anything she tried and was soon throwing the best parties on the block and helped clean up the neighborhood.

The ritual had seemingly effected them as well, though why that part hadn't been mentioned was a mystery.

A mytery that would soon be solved one night after joey had been born.

"Night night sweetie." Cindy coo'ed and tugged the blanket up over Joey's little body.

"maaamaaa.." Joey gurgled then shut his eyes and drifted off.

Shutting the door Cindy walked downstairs where her husband was waiting with a bucket of ice with champagne in it and a romance movie on the tube, they were getting for a night at home.

"Hows my little slugger?" Nick asked looking over the back of the couch to his wife.

"He went right to sleep. I swear everyone else complains about their kids screaming all night but our little guy is just the sweetest little thing." Cindy giggled.

"That's because he's not like other infants," Came a cold voice behind them

"Wait, someone just broke right in?" Joey asked.

"Joey honey, shush till story time is over." Cindy said.

Behind them stood a man in a white suit with cropped hair.

"Listen buddy, I don't know who you think you are.." Nick said getting up.

"My name is Adam Vandell and I know the truth about how you conceived your son. And please Mr. Wildman, don't disgrace your teacher by trying to attack me."

Nick looked shocked and Cindy gasped, hands going over her mouth.

"What do you want?"

"To let you know what you've done and to give you a choice." Adam said.

"What we've done is have a healthy baby boy!" Cindy snapped.

"Indeed, and in doing so you've also created a potential Monster Breed who's powers upon Awakening could be devastating."

"What the hell is a Monster Breed!?"

"It's a human who not all human. There is a surprisingly large amount of them in the world and it's my job to make sure they don't cause problems. The ritual you used was created to try and bring back a breed we wiped out of existence back in the 1800's. A succubus."

"Isn't...Isn't that a female sex demon?" Cindy asked looking confused.

She turned and locked eyes with her husband.

"I don't know if you noticed but we had a SON..so I think we're ok." Nick said, he walked over and gave Cindy a little hug.

"If only that was the case. As a male your son does have a chance of not becoming a Monster Breed hence why the choice. If you had given birth to a girl she'd be with us already." Adam said coldly.

"What's this choice thing you keep talking about?" Nick asked.

"As I said, your son may or may not Awaken. That means that he goes from being a normal human like he is now, more or less, and gains access to his powers. He'll Awaken when he turns 17 if he's going to Awaken at all."

"When you say powers...again...I know what kind of demon your talking about.." Nick said slowly.

"A succubus breed, when well fed, will have amazingly strong and fast as well as a massive healing factor. They'll also be able to grow wings as the situation may call for it and even when not well fed, be able to seduce any man within range of their scent."

"What do you mean...fed?" Cindy asked head reeling.

"They feed off of sexual energy of course. If they don't they'll starve and die. Female sex energy keeps them alive but within normal human limitation, so that wouldn't be considered well fed. Male sexual energy however.."

"Again. we had a SON." Nick growled.

"And if he even just experiments with a boy once, besides that he'll have almost no control over his only natural power when he first Awakens."

"The power...to seduce men..."

"Indeed. A locker room full of boys...your son's power if he Awakens.."

"Well, I have to say he called that part.." Muttered Joey, he was in a state of shock sitting there hearing all of this.

He wasn't human? He was part sex demon?

"This...this is just a huge joke right?...Mom, you paid all those guys off today and..and there are just friends of Dad's." Joey said and laughed a little.

No one else joined in.

"I mean, it's really not a funny joke...I was scared shitless, but I have to admit you got me good." Joey went on, his voice was getting more desperate and pleading.

"It was just a joke right? I mean...this is all so crazy who could even believe any of this!..Mom...Mommy...please. Just tell me it's a joke..."

Cindy bit her lip and tears slid down her face.

"Joey...Sweetheart...I wish I could...I honestly wish I could...Let me finish the story..."

"...Your choice." Joey said in a small voice and looked at the man.

"I can't allow the boy to be a threat but on the off chance he doesn't Awaken taking him against your wishes or killing him would be...bad."

"Bad? You're talking about murdering our son and say it would be bad!?" Cindy screamed.

"Please Mrs. Wildman, no need to shout. Your choice is as simple as this. The boy can stay with you and grow up here. You can be a normal, healthy family and if he doesn't Awaken on his birthday then you'll never hear from us again after tonight. Or you can let me take the boy with me. I'll provide a education for him, better than anything available to the public..and if he doesn't Awaken I'll provide him with a job working for me. naturally there are pros and cons to both choices."

12