Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 03: Dullahan

Story Info
A clingy Dullahan and a knight go from enemies to lovers.
7k words
4.64
17.7k
57

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHAAAAAAAARGH! *CLANK*" My sword clashed with my opponent in the fields of Onderon. The swamps of the northwest were the slaughtering grounds for thousands of the people in the local militia. As Cardan, the last leading officer still standing, I was left alone with a single enemy. I am a middle-aged man of a noble descent from the family of Oldeo. After the fall from grace of my family, losing all our riches and honor, I aimed to reclaim our heritage by founding a local militia and fighting for the protection of the lower people.

We were just trying to fight back when the succubi started dragging away the people of our village to take them to their realm. But in the end, it turned into a nightmare. The forces of the demons were much larger than we anticipated and we lost almost all of soldiers to the succubi.

We stood no chance, even as their companions fell to our attacks they didn't seem to be distraught by it in the least. It was as if even dying didn't remove the demon power stored within them. As if their power, even after death, still lived on.

But to me it didn't change anything. I slayed as many of their troops as I could before being left with only one opponent... a Dullahan. A fierce woman with silver hair, glaring red eyes and sturdy steel armor along with a two-handed great sword in hand.

We stood in the middle of the foggy swamp land. Harsh rain was rushing down on top of us and running down our faces. Her look was unfeeling and unwavering as she stared me down. She wasn't even heaving in the slightest.

"Come on, make your move, mortal! I don't fear you!" She called out to me with an emotionless, empty look on her face.

I was already out of breath from our battle as I raised my longsword in a last effort of attack. "*pant* Taunt me all you want, demon! I will not let you go through to Onderon and let you take the only few people left there as well!"

"You're a fool if you really want to stand in the way of the demon lord's will. Surrender now and there doesn't have to be any unnecessary bloodshed. But one way or another, at the end of the day Onderon will become a part of the demon realm." The woman braced her sword in an offensive stance, ready to face me.

I wordlessly raise my sword and step forward.

"So that's a no then? Shame." She said with an annoyed sigh before stepping towards me as well.

Her eyes turn determined as her first swing hits my blade. Sparks fly as our metal strikes together.

I lunge towards her, pushing her backwards in hopes that she would stagger. She didn't let up though and instead only fought back stronger and harder.

Every one of my swings is just easily brushed aside and I lose my strength bit by bit. I was just about to lose my last breath as I could see an opening. The Dullahan put her sword to the side and we were at a stalemate.

"Come on, mortal. You can't seriously be trying to keep this going on forever. Just surrender your village already, and give your land to the demon lord. We can still settle this peacefully."

In rage at her nonchalant attitude towards my people, I gripped my sword tightly and prepared for the last strike.

Before she could even ready her weapon, I lifted my sword over my head in a circular motion before striking at her head. My blade went right through her neck and sent her head flying as I decapitated her.

Her headless body stood before me and I was about to celebrate my hard-fought victory. "Haha! Take that, you monster! Nobody messes with Cardan Oldeo and gets away with it! This clan will never bow to the demon lord!" I raised my sword in ecstatic joy... but my victory was not long-lived.

I noticed that her decapitated body didn't plump to the ground and instead just kept standing there, sword still at the ready. It should come without saying but it's not supposed to be able to do that without a head.

It took a few seconds as I heard a plopping sound in between me and the headless body. It was the head of the Dullahan that landed on the muddy ground. Her face was facing towards me and it still moved despite being decapitated.

My mouth hung open in absolute disbelief as her head looked up to me with a deadpan face.

"*sigh* Nice going, idiot. Look what you've done now!" She said in irritated annoyance.

"I... this... you... uhhh!" Was all I could wring out as I tried to wrap my brain around the fact that a decapitated woman was speaking to me as her torso stands next to us, holding its hand to its hips, tapping its feet annoyedly.

Then a howling sound emitted from her body and a fountain of colorful souls shoots out from the spot where her head once was. It was as if I had opened Pandora's box. As I watched the flood of spirits, I recognized faces of my soldiers that were captured by the succubus army before as they floated towards the heavens.

The Dullahan looked at me from the corner of her eyes, her gaze cold and hateful. "Was... was that just my demon energy that I heard? Tell me that wasn't what I just heard!"

I stood there frozen as her body slumped around, looking for its head blindly. My legs did the thinking for me and I bolted. I almost stumbled over my feet as I panicked and ran away from the angry and ranting Dullahan.

"Come back here, you worm! Put my head back on and face me!" I heard her yelling but I didn't even care anymore. Saving face is nice and all, but I'm not dealing with this shit.

I run for a long time until I am fairly certain that I have outrun her.

I break through the doors of an abandoned barn and slam them behind me. I am out of breath and gasp for air while I slide down to the ground.

The barn was still lit with torches. Must've been raided just recently. Guess that's just fitting for me. I strip down my armor, wanting to reacclimate my body from the condensed heat underneath the plates. I use a nearby plank of wood to barricade the doors and take a breath of relief.

In blue buttoned up shirt and brown pants I find myself a corner with piled up hay and let myself fall into it. "I didn't sign up for this. I can deal with succubi, familiars and whatnot, but when your decapitated enemies start talking without their head on it's time to draw a line in the sand. I just hope the people in Onderon will be okay."

I rest my head in the hay and feel my eyes getting droopy. I felt like I was safe in the locked-up barn and let myself fall asleep.

The thunder rings outside as it's still raining hard. Unknown to me, there was a black figure looming on the horizon outside the barn. A black horse, carrying an armored rider with a cold glare in their eyes. The thunder reveals that the rider was headless and carried their head underneath their right arm. It was the Dullahan, her face scrunched in anger and her brows furrowed in her desire for payback.

I hear rattling from the barn doors and jerk up from my hay bed as a loud bang wakes me up. The hinges shake and a howling wind blows through the cracks. I grab my sword and walk over to the creaking wooden doors carefully. One of the windows in the large door swung open and slammed shut over and over.

I fixed it and hooked it back into its lock to stop the banging. "*sigh* Thank the gods. It was just the shutter. Shit, I'm getting paranoid already. Hehe."

"You should listen to your instincts. They often know better." I freeze in place, hearing a female voice behind me. Before I can even turn around, something smacks against the back of my head and my vision grows black. The last thing I see, are a pair of armored boots.

One hour later:

"Urgh, my head. What the hell happened? Wh...what! Why...why am I naked?" I wake up and find myself tied to one of the feeding poles with rope. My clothes are tossed into the empty feeding trough and as I look around, I see the Dullahan with her back turned to me. She seems visibly reluctant to do something as she stands there.

I quickly lay one leg over the other to hide my manhood. "Hey! You there! What do you think you're doing here? Knocking me out like that was such a cowardly move, you monster!" I complain as I try to loosen my restraints. She looks visibly annoyed by it and shoots a cold glare my way. She seems to be unsteady on her feet and keeps rubbing her thighs together for some reason.

In the light of the torches, she almost looked like a normal human, even though I knew better. She was more feminine looking than I remember during the fight. Her face seemed fragile, yet determined and her white shoulder length hair was still wet from the rain. Her plated armor was black with silver outlines.

"Doesn't feel nice to get hit in the head when you least expect it, huh? Hehe... NNnhhhh!" She smirked devilishly but shortly afterwards winced for some reason. She took a deep breath and steadied herself again before looking at me as if she needed something from me. "Listen..." Suddenly, she started to strip off her armor. It revealed a nice figure with wide hips, voluptuous thighs and heavy-looking breasts. She was only clad in standard, black underwear underneath her plates, dressed in a black bra and black panties. Her midriff showed off a flat, smooth belly and her uncovered arms were pretty feeble, making me question that I had so much trouble in a sword fight with her.

She walks toward me and closes her eyes at how reluctant she is to do something. "...you will take responsibility."

"Wh...what? What are you talking about, Dullahan?"

"It's Shanaya for you, mortal!" She said as she groaned "You are the one responsible for this, and you will make up for your actions."

"What do you mean? What did I do?"

"You freed my demon energy and thanks to you... Ahhhnnn...I'm in this annoying state. I need to refill my power or I'm not going to be able to move for much longer." She moaned in the middle of her sentence and as I saw her from the front, I knew why. She was dripping wet and her panties were pretty much glued to her folds. It gave me a perfectly clear view of her pussy's outlines and left little to the imagination.

I gulped as I watched her admittedly sexy figure in front of me, but I couldn't let myself be fooled by this monster. "And how do you suppose to do that? Assuming, that I'd even agree to help you."

"Oh, I don't need your help. I just need you to stay still and let this happen."

"Let what ha... uuuhh..." I was stunned into silence as Shanaya reached behind her back to undo her bra. Her fleshy breasts popped free as she dropped it to the floor. Shortly afterwards, her panties were taken care of as well and her naked, curvy body was on full display. Her breasts were in the larger range of a D sized cup and her wide hips lead to a juicy, smooth ass. I could see her vagina, pulsating and wet.

"So you want to... with me?"

"It's the only way to retrieve demon energy apart from receiving it directly from the demon lord, and since my reinforcements are several days away, you will have to be my source of new energy."

She kneeled down in front of me and spread my legs apart. "Now it's just about getting you hard down there. Just let this happen and I promise that I'll let you go afterwards."

"Am I supposed to take the word of a monster that was raised by the succubus army?"

"No, but you're supposed to take the word of a fellow honorable soldier." She said with an impressive amount of conviction and in earnest. I turned quiet and sighed in contempt.

"Alright, you keep your promise and I'll help you with your problem. Deal?"

Suddenly, she seemed to relax her stern face and nodded honorably. "We have an agreement then." I caught the slightest bit of a smile before she lowered her head towards my exposed member. The image of a voluptuous girl kneeling in front of me, of course didn't leave me unimpressed and my cock stood at half-mast already.

Her eyes widened a slight bit. "You are pretty big for a human... what's your name and title anyways?" It was odd that she was starting small talk as she was just mere inches away from my half-erect cock and wraps her hand around it.

"I...It's Cardan. Cardan Oldeo. I'm the chief of the local militia. I'm protecting the village of Onderon from all who wish to harm it. Well, I tried to anyways until... well, this happened."

Shanaya looked up at me and chuckled coldly "Do you worry what will happen when we take over Onderon, Cardan?" she asked consultingly.

"Of course I do, you are trying to destroy humanity and enslave people, don't you?"

"I think you have a very negative view on this turning process. Maybe... maybe I can convince you to join us of your own will. We could need someone like you in our midst, you are incredibly strong."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because in the demon lord's army, this is what you can expect to get every day." She opened her mouth and squeezed her lips around my thick shaft.

I felt a rush of pleasure shoot through my body as my cock entered her hot, spit filled mouth. Her slender tongue snaked underneath my shaft and she licked it from base to tip sensually.

My cock was covered in a coat of saliva as she bobbed her head up and down. Shanaya devoted herself to use all of her mouth to service me. It was as if she was actively trying to show me the abilities of a succubus to the full extent.

Her whole upper body swayed as she gave me a slobbery, wet blowjob. I looked over her back, seeing her bulbous ass shake from side to side alluringly. I craved touching it, but of course, my hands were tied.

"By the gods, this feels incredible! You succubi sure know what you're doing!" I moan out loud as I buck my hips into Shanaya's mouth.

She pops off my now wet cock and looks up at me. "This is the power of the demon armies. If you agree to join, maybe I can do this for you more often even." She offers as she keeps jerking my shaft with one hand.

I am reluctant to agree to it, but the pleasure of her mouth was something I haven't felt in years and who knows what kinds of abilities she has left in store for me.

"So, what is your answer." The Dullahan asks as she keeps her hand perfectly still, letting me know that she is gonna stop if my answer is no.

"I'll...I'll accept. Just promise that the citizens of Onderon will be alright."

"Oh, I assure you, they will not only be alright. They'll be fantastic. The pleasures of the demon lord are too many to count." She smiles slightly before returning to sucking me off. The sounds of her saliva swishing around my member drives me crazy and over the edge.

"Gaahhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Shanaya! Gggghhhaaaaahh!" I moan out loudly as I feel the bubbling cum surge up my length and spray out into her mouth. It was thick from being stored up for a long time and Shanaya doesn't even flinch as she swallows it.

I see her throat work my cum down to her stomach and I gulp impressed as I see her remove her lips without spilling anything. The last gulp flushes down the last drops of cum down her throat as she looks up at me for appraisal.

"Impressive, isn't it? You don't get to the top ranks of the demon army for nothing." She boasts with a relatively calm face as she crawls up on my lap. She wipes a singular drop of cum from her lip with her index finger and licks it off sultrily.

"*gulp* You really know what you're doing huh?" I ask anxiously as I feel my cock harden again at the sexy sight of her.

"You haven't seen anything yet. We still have to refill my lost demon energy. I hope you're going to be cooperative so I can get it."

My hard erection springs against her ass cheeks, making her nod at me appreciatively. "I see you are ready to comply."

She lifts up her hips and grabs my hard member from in between her ass and guides it to the entrance of her dripping pussy. Her eyes twitch as it touches her folds due to how sensitive she seemed to be. But she quickly turned back to normal and faced me. Her face changed as our sexes touched.

It seemed less strict and demeaning. She actually looked like she had genuine appreciation for what I was doing and there was even some sort of mutual respect or care behind her eyes. Just at the moment she slammed her hips down onto mine, she kisses me deeply and quickly shoves her tongue into my mouth. My eyes widen in surprise but I find myself leaning into the kiss more than wanting to escape it.

Meanwhile, she is pounding my cock with her hips, skewering her pussy on my hard shaft over and over. I already decided that I had a debt to pay and knew that I would have to give her a great load for her to regain her strength.

My member was drenched in the already wet insides of Shanaya's pussy. It was so hot and tight inside that the stimulation put my mind into overdrive. Her hips ground over my crotch, gauging for her sensitive spots.

"Oh, lord! You're pretty good for a mortal. Your cock is incredibly thick! NNNHHAAAA!" Shanaya moaned as she parted from my lips, her tongue slackening out of her mouth. She seems completely enthralled in fucking my defenseless body and cups my cheeks adoringly.

At seeing the more lustful sight of this usually emotionless warrior I grow more and more aroused. My hips buck on their own, thrusting into her down moving hips and resulting in a luscious, wet slapping noise.

"Oooohhhh! Gods! This is so good it should be a sin!" I cry out as I repeatedly thrust upwards, much to the satisfaction of the Dullahan.

She steadies herself with her hands on my knees to allow me full view of my cock thrusting into her plumb, fleshy pussy. It gets easier and easier to move the more we get into a synched rhythm and I manage to pound deeply into her, scraping her twitching walls.

Shanaya throws her arms around me, pressing my face into her bountiful cleavage. I used the opportunity to move my head and suck on her rose colored, stiff nipple. She appreciatively moaned and gripped the back of my head.

"Cardan! CARDAN! This is fantastic! You're getting me off so good! Join the demon army and I will be yours like this forever! Just join and let me be yours! Be my husband and rule the armies with me! AAAAAHHHH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her nails dug into my hair.

I thought about her offer. I would be a commanding officer again. And somehow, the thought of ruling an entire battalion of troops alongside this hardened, determined commander, wasn't at all unappealing to me. Maybe it was a way to save the name of the family Oldeo, as a commander of the new order of succubi.

I made my decision and raised my head to kiss Shanaya before thrusting into her more. We moaned into each other's mouths as our movements quicken. Her pussy squeezes me wonderfully and I can feel all of her body cover mine. I feel an incredible connection as we fuck each other wildly.

"I'm cumming, Shanaya! I can feel it coming!" I feel the hot bubbling of cum in my balls before thrusting up one last time from my pole and I empty my white load into her pussy. Her walls grow sticky with my seed and her face is one of satisfaction and ecstasy. She grew limp with her arms around my neck and her head resting on my shoulder.

"*pant* This was invigorating. Your energy is so... mmmmhhh nourishing. I guess this should more than make up the debt you owe me. And now... there is exclusively your energy inside me. And if you join with me, it will stay that way as long as I live. *yawn*" She sighed blissfully before closing her eyes and falling asleep on my shoulder.

"Umm... Shanaya? I...I'm still tied up." I say but it's met with deaf ears and light snoring.

"Just perfect. *sigh* You didn't even let me answer." I see her calm face as she sleeps and smile though. She looks like she could finally calm down and relax a bit after the long battles. I kiss her hair and rest my head on top of hers and with my hands still tied and naked, we served as a pretty odd display in the barn as we slept.

12