Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 05: Inari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her cheeks in return as my hips just couldn't stop as if they had a mind of their own. "Nekami?"

"Yes, Kai?"

"I love you!" I blurted out without even having to think about or doubt it.

She had tears in her eyes and smiled from ear to ear. "I love you too, Kai! I love you so much!"

Her legs swung around me and her hips bucked upwards to meet my thrusts. Our mouths met each other again and our tongues mingled in mid-air. I groped one of her breasts and her nails dug more into my back, meaning that I probably already had scratch marks.

Her blonde bangs that hung into her face were as sweaty as mine and we were lost in absolute ecstasy.

Nekami parted with me but still held my cheeks. "Kai! I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Me too, Nekami!"

"Don't you want to *pant* pull out."

I smirked "Now why in the world would I want that?" I spoke with absolute confidence as I gouged her insides, knocking on the entrance to her womb.

Nekami threw her head back into the pillow and I arched my back as we both reached our orgasm. I filled her pussy with my semen until it flowed out of her. I could feel her warm juices coat my cock.

Our twitching bodies relaxed and I collapsed on top of Nekami, leaning on my elbows to not weigh on her too much.

Our hot breaths touched the other's skin and we smiled in exhaustion. Our lips came together without much thought and blissfully sunk into a calm sleep.

It felt so right. Like it was meant to be. I might even have started to believe that Nekami was my guardian spirit and I was hers. Of course we lived together from then on. And I didn't even have to worry about bringing in money to support us since we made a huge discovery.

Not only were those ramen noodles we created incredibly delicious but it had an incredible side effect. If 2 people eat from the same batch of noodles, it fans the flames of desire for each other.

And from that, we cooked up an idea that was going to rescue my... our restaurant.

A few days later:

Nekami and I managed to remake the image of our restaurant and we turned it into a restaurant specifically made for couples. Either older couples who have lost their potency or who want to rekindle their lust for each other or even young couples who meet at our restaurant for their special dates.

We had a constant supply of couple's fruits after Nekami showed me several spots around Foujian where they grew. People usually avoided demon plants and were unfamiliar with their incredible potential.

It was an instant hit and connected with a lot of people in Foujian. We got a steady income and could comfortably keep living together. Meaning we had a lot of time to ourselves.

I came home from work, my shift being done and the restaurant closed for the day. Nekami was staying at home for... a specific reason.

I came in through the door as I immediately smelled a nice stew brewing. I smiled to myself. "Nekami? Are you cooking again?"

"Yes, Kai! I want to get better at it, so I tried some recipes from your menu!" I heard a chipper voice call out from the kitchen.

I walked around the corner to see my girlfriend cooking in the kitchen.

And sure enough, I saw Nekami. Wearing a cooking apron and... yeah that's it. Nothing else. Her slender back was completely exposed from her neck downwards and her butt was swinging from side to side as she hummed a happy tune. I knew she did this to tempt me. She did this all the time. Maybe it was related to the extra tails that she grew and that wagged around in unison.

My mind was not registering that though as I was focused on her cute, swinging butt.

"Did you want something extra, baby? I could prepare some side dishes to go with the stew I made." She played innocently as she looked over her shoulder with blissfully closed eyes but a cheeky and toothy smile on her face.

I leaned against a wall with my arm as I watched her. "You are really getting into cooking lately don't you, Nekami?"

"Of course! I want to be a devoted wife someday after all, so I better prepare in advance." She giggled.

I chuckled back "You know when I said you should put on an apron when you're cooking, I didn't mean that you should ONLY put on an apron." I approached her from behind as she hid her face from me and put a finger to her chin pretending to think about it.

"Hmm, I don't think you've made that clear to me well enough. I'm just following your instructions word for word."

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, embracing her. "You're not putting our special ingredient into the stew again, right?" I laughed at little.

She sighed and leaned against me. "I don't think I really need that to tempt you, do I?"

I spoke softly "Nah, you're pretty tempting already." I pulled her face over to kiss me and our tongues met and wrestled. I moved my hands to her barely covered breast and one to her ear, scratching it. It was her weak spot and she moaned happily into my mouth as I basically petted her.

"I just thought it would make you happy to see that I was taking after you and learned cooking too." Nekami said in between light moans as I groped her front.

"You're gonna do it a lot when we have our kid, huh?" I moved the hand from her ear to her belly and gently rubbed it as I smiled.

"We can take turns so you don't get rusty too." Nekami smiled softly as she laid her hand over mine.

"As if that would happen." I smirked as I turned her around and lifted her onto the kitchen counter. "But for now, I'd like to stir another pot."

Nekami giggled and lifted up the front of her apron, showing me her pulsating, wet pussy. "I think I know the one you want." She winked as she started to toy with her clit.

"It's like you can read minds, Nekami. Maybe we really are bound spirits." I kneel down in front of her and move my mouth onto her crotch. I gently pull her hand away from her clit and hold it in mine as I start to nibble on it myself. I suck her clitoris into my mouth and flick it with the tip of my tongue, feeling the sweet juices on my lips.

I could feel Nekami's thighs pressing against the sides of my head as I heard her panting above me. I chuckled slightly, letting some vibration run through her crotch before I delved into her slit with my tongue.

"KAI! Lick me down there! I want to feel good from your tongue!" She moaned with heavy breaths.

I was happy to oblige and dipped my tongue deep into her warm, squirmy pussy. I used my hands to steady her and myself more and grabbed onto her upper legs as I pushed deeper.

Nekami could hear the squelching sounds I created by toying with her pussy and her ears twitched as they picked up the naughty sound.

Nekami leaned against the back wall, moaning. I could feel her hand on the back of my head, combing my hair. And that was all the motivation I needed.

I moved away for a second and spread her folds with two fingers before I licked the cute, pink insides. I made one long stroke from the bottom to the top of her labia, feeling her shiver with every inch I moved upwards. After I ended with the flick of her unhooded clit, I could feel her grab my hair and gently pulling me away.

I looked up in confusion, but it cleared up once I saw her. She was flushed red in the face and her chest was heaving.

I smirked lovingly as I pulled myself up to her. "Too much, Nekami?"

Her voice was quaky when she answered "No, but I want to finish with you." She pulled me in for a kiss while she easily unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor.

Obviously, my cock was springing forward and as hard as it could get. With a girlfriend like Nekami, how could I not get turned on?

"Hold your apron up for me, will you?" I asked her in a husky tone and Nekami immediately obliged, holding her apron to keep her crotch exposed for me to see. I grabbed my cock and lined it up with the entrance to her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from it.

"Ready?" I asked confidently.

"Ready, Kai." She said softly as our bodies magnetically pressed together. I held her hips while she held onto my shoulders as my cock spread apart her labia and I shoved myself into her warmth.

While she sat on the kitchen counter, I buried my cock to the base within her. And despite the many times we've done it before, Nekami was as tight as ever, grabbing a hold of my dick as soon as it pushed in.

I reached her deepest depths and we sighed in unison at the familiar, satisfying feeling. I turned my eyes up at her questioningly and Nekami nodded with a bright smile on her face.

I began thrusting and pulled out the juices that built up deeper inside her. I held her sides as Nekami still held onto my shoulders. In longing she leaned up towards my face. I took her invitation and kissed her deeply. Our moans combined in between our mouths as we fucked.

The kitchen counter shook a little as our hips collided and created wet, lewd slapping sounds. We longed for each other and rubbed our bodies together wherever we could.

I mixed up the timing and rhythm of my thrusts with several consecutive bursts and slow grinding of her walls. My favorite though was going balls deep into her and then make short hammering thrusts against her womb.

My head rubbing around that area made Nekami yelp every time and she clung to me more afterwards.

I shivered when I could suddenly feel Nekami's tongue on my shoulder. She made a long lick over my skin and up my neck. As far as I understood it, in her species it was a kind of grooming exclusive to those who one cares the most about.

"I love you, Kai!" She moaned in between licks.

"I love you too, Nekami!"

"Is it *moan* weird that I'm licking you?!"

"Keep doing it! It feels good, baby!"

She quivered as our crotched rapidly slammed together. I fucked her hard and deep with mixtures of quick and strong thrusts.

Shivers ran down my spine as well and while Nekami licked my shoulder I could feel her pussy clench down, signaling her approaching orgasm which in turn brought me close to my breaking point too.

"Nekami, I'm cumming!"

"Inside! Shoot it all inside!"

Our bodies were tangled together as we both came. My seed shot out inside her pussy and filled her as it mixed with her own juices and flowed out. The milky clear liquid dribbled out between us onto the kitchen counter.

We panted in exhaustion, holding each other in our arms.

"I think this is probably not proper kitchen etiquette." I chuckled under my panting breath.

Nekami laughed "You're not making a good example for me here."

"I'm not the one who lured you into this, you know? You're the bad seed here. You're the one who's tainting my purity." I tried to act seriously but couldn't manage to suppress a chuckle making Nekami chuckle with me.

She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed happily.

I smiled as I scratched her fox ears "I don't care if you taint me."

"Me neither." She smiled as she closed her eyes and nuzzled me, her tails gently wagging.

From then on, we basically lived a very peaceful life. We were successful restaurant owners with an almost endless supply of couple's fruit. We ourselves didn't need it anymore to flame the lust for each other but we were all the more happy to bring people together with our business and let them rediscover their love.

I was looking forward to my future with my little Inari. And my even smaller Inari. Our little, soon to be born daughter. I honestly couldn't wait.

I thought about what I would call her, but maybe that could wait for now. I smiled peacefully and embraced Nekami to squeeze her tightly.

And she hugged me back.

12