Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 06: Jubjub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our days were spent with several sessions of sex and lewd deeds for each other and through all of this, I felt like I grew closer and closer to her. She was bubbly, a bit childish and playful. Quite the counterpart to how I used to be. But I have the feeling that I have been longing for someone like her in my life.

Someone who gets my mind off the rails and into spontaneity. When we weren't having sex wherever we were at the time, something I became quite used to, we still didn't separate and even though she could easily do it, Zeila didn't really like flying because of the lack of body contact to me.

So, we decided to settle down. Despite her urging me that I was the only home she needed, I put my handiwork skills to use and built us a nest.

"You really don't need to do this, Cyrus. We can live anywhere we want in Wonderland! And I don't want you to hurt yourself!" Zeila covered her mouth with her wings as she worried about me.

I was standing atop one of the huge mushroom trees and tied together all the materials I could find to make us a nice resting place. It was a round nest, built with soft cotton that grew around here and a few batches of Zeila's feathers even. Don't worry, I used those that she lost on her own I didn't pluck her.

"It's almost done! Don't worry, this mushroom is pretty sturdy. And as long as it doesn't break, I won't fall. I got this!"

"I hope you're right." She yelled up at me.

She stood at the stem of the mushroom... tree thingy in case some of my materials fell down or the even more unlikely event of me falling.

I had a tight grip on the loose thread that wound all the way around the pile of fluffy feathers and cotton. I pulled on it and the nest was finally standing.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and smiled to myself in pride.

"Zeila, you can come up now. It's done!" I called out to her as I leaned over the edge of the mushroom's top.

I heard the flapping of wings as Zeila reached the top.

She was immediately excited when she saw our new little home. It was nothing too complicated or special, but it was ours.

"It's so soft!" She marveled as she stepped into it. It was cute seeing her tip tapping inside of the nest, testing the springy and cottony feel. "Come in, Cyrus! You need to feel this too!"

"Shouldn't you already know how it feels? I used your feathers after all." I laughed a little as I stepped inside.

"Yes, yes. But you don't really feel how soft it is when it's on your body. Now it's like sitting on cotton candy!" She laid down and nuzzled the side of the nest with her cheek, taking in the softness.

I smiled to myself and laid down next to her and stretched. "Ahhhh, you're right. This DOES feel incredible!"

Zeila rolled over to smile at me and quickly cuddled up. And now, additionally to the softness underneath me, I welcomed the softness of my cute partner as well. She snuggled me and rubbed her face against my shoulder as her wings and body did their best to wrap me up too.

She seemed impatient and wanting something.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer. She giggled when I did and we both gazed towards the horizon. The clouds turned a strawberry shade of red as the sun set over Wonderland. I could make out a lot of things in the distance. Bunny girls frolicking around in the fields of flying carrots. The mad hatter serving tea to her husband, most likely spiked with raging mushrooms. And a Dormouse sleeping on a leaf, flowing down the river.

I got quite used to these sights by now and somehow, they had a lot of charm and comfort to them. I felt this happiness inside because I could live here with Zeila. And with our new home here, we now have a place to retreat to if we want to be alone. Well, as alone as you can be in Wonderland at least.

"The clouds kind of remind me of your feathers, you know?"

"Hmm?" Zeila looked up as I spoke to her. "Yeah, they kind of do look alike. You like my feathers right, Cyrus?" She smiled adorably.

"Of course! How could I not? They're really pretty." I spoke softly and let my hands glide through them.

"Hmhm! You know, they're also really practical."

"Oh? Like how?"

"They keep me warm when the Queen of Hearts decides to cover the land in a frosty winter again."

"Why would she do that?" I asked confused but also intrigued.

"I dunno. Could be a lot of things. Last time, she did it was because she wanted a reason to wear her pretty winter clothes collection. Hehehe." Zeila giggled to herself.

"I'm glad I got you around to keep me warm when that happens then." I cupped her cheek as I softly laid a kiss on her lips. It was only a light touch, but she seemed to be burning up after I moved away. Her gaze was hazy and she looked kind of restless again. I already had quite an idea why that was.

"Hey, Cyrus." She said with hot breath.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you still wearing your pants?"

"My pants? Why should I not be wearing them?"

"We're at home now. Nobody wears pants at home." She argued.

I decided to tease her a little. "Well, I do. I feel just as comfortable with all my clothes on."

I saw her struggling, trying to come up with reasons why I should take my pants off. The wheels were turning in her head and I knew whatever would come out next must be good.

"Well uhhh, it's the queen's orders. All men aren't allowed to wear pants... at home. No clothes at all actually. So, y...you better obey that rule before she finds out."

"And what about the other inhabitants of Wonderland? Why don't they have to abide the rules?"

"Well... the people of wonderland don't wear pants!" She thought up on the spot.

"The mad hatter does. I never see her walking around pantsless."

"Uuuuuhhhh." She whined a little as her head began to hurt and little tears began forming in the edges of her eyes.

Yeah, that was enough.

"Well... I guess if it's the Queen's orders and they have to be followed. I'll give in."

Her face lit up with excitement. "Really?!" She cried out.

"Really. Let me get to that real quick." I slowly unbuckled my pants, Zeila's eyes glued to every movement of my fingers. Her eyes went from left to right as I stripped my pants down my legs and discarded them.

Zeila seemed hesitant to speak up but decided to continue anyways. "U...Underpants count as pants as well, you know?" She acted innocently but I could see the anticipation in her eyes.

I wanted to laugh so hard, but I restrained myself. "Okay, sure. I've already stripped down this far, I should go all the way, right?"

"Mhm!" She nodded so hard it looked like her head might fall off.

I raised my hips and stripped away the last layer of fabric that covered my crotch.

I couldn't even toss aside my underwear before Zeila quickly crawled down to my cock. It was only half erect but it seemed like it was enough to fan Zeila's lust.

She quickly got a hold of my legs to keep me from moving and slid up a little until her breasts rested on top of my hardening cock. The warm feeling of a mix of soft fluffiness and supple smoothness of her breasts was making me harder by the second. I was still leaning against the side of the nest with Zeila nestled in between my legs. In that moment, I felt really lucky.

"Those are really nice and soft too, huh?" She asked teasingly and rubbed her breasts all over my cock. Her skin and feathers stroked the underside of it smoothly.

"Yeah, you can... say that again. They're both really nice." I was struggling to talk at the rush of stimulation.

"You know, you were hard already even before I put my breasts on it, so you knew what I wanted earlier. You meanie." She puffed her cheeks a little but still continued to give my cock her attention.

"Sorry, you're just...ngghh... too cute to see you sulking when I tease you." I chuckled, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Boo! You know how hard it is for me to hold back. You already spent so much time building this nest and then you decide to tease me too?" She whined as she finally sandwiched my hard member in between her bountiful breasts.

I started breathing heavier and my cock was twitching with restless anticipation. "Really, I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Really? You will?" She asked with hopeful eyes as the tip of my dick popped out of her cleavage.

"Definitely!"

"Yay!" She cheered cutely as she enthusiastically started to hump her breasts up and down, rubbing my cock in between them.

There was still some plumage that pressed against my shaft but it didn't distract from the smooth sensation. Hell, the tickling feeling might have even made it incredibly stronger.

I moaned as her tits started bobbing. She seemed completely lost in her own world, her eyes entirely focused on my crotch.

"You know... haaa... this nest is incredible. But you're the only perch I really need." She sighed happily as she put more pressure on my cock and pressed her orbs together with her wings. With every long bob, my tip poked out at the top before being swallowed in her voluptuous flesh again.

At this point, her breasts started glistening. My precum was starting to flow out and coated her skin.

I felt my shaft slide through her slippery cleavage. It was so good!

There was warmth all around and even her plumage muffled my cock snugly.

"I'll be your perch, Zeila. Don't worry about that. You get both things at once." I chuckled through my moans.

In response, Zeila stopped for a moment and smiled up at me. When we locked eyes and she knew I was watching, she licked her lips. Turning her head downwards, she pushed her breasts tighter against my crotch and made shorter humps so my tip would stay outside longer. In doing that, she made way for her mouth to start sucking and licking my tip.

Her tongue was small but Zeila did her utmost best to lick every inch that she could. It was so endearing how hard she tried for me. I had to remember to give her just as much effort later.

"Zeila, you can... mmmphh... take it in your mouth too. That would feel amazing." I requested as my balls grew ever tighter. In truth, it was an excuse so she could stop for a second. I didn't want to blow right away.

She looked up for a second and nodded with a delirious smile. She attended my cock again and opened her mouth as wide as she could. I gulped as I watched her lips slide over my girth. Her face met with her breasts and from then on, she fell into a synchronic rhythm with boobjob and blowjob.

Maybe I was foolish trying to stretch this out, because now it was even harder for me to hold back with the double assault on my dick.

I could barely catch my breath as she started to bob her head and breasts in unison. "Mmmmnnnnnn! Hammmpff! *suck**slurp*" The noises she made as she passionately sucked made my mind go crazy.

Thousands of shocks went through my body as it required all of my willpower to keep going. But in the end, I buckled.

"Zeila, I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm so close!" I laid my hand on the back of her head to give her additional signals that I was about to blow, but she didn't even flinch.

She continued to suck noisily and I felt her tongue swirl against the underside of my cock. Her eyes were turned up towards me and she watched for my reaction. I think she wanted to see my face when I came.

My face contorted in pleasure and must have looked quite embarrassing. Because Zeila giggled happily with my cock in her mouth which sent extra vibrations through it that sent me over the edge.

"C...Cumming!" I tried to warn her again, but a fountain of white cum was already shooting out into her mouth.

With every jerk of my shaft pumping semen out, I saw her throat swallowing load after load down into her stomach. She seemed quite determined to not let it spill. I knew that semen was like the life energy for monsters but she still seemed oddly passionate about it.

"Haaaa, haaaa, look, Cyrus! All gone! I got all of it." She panted as her mouth popped off. She stuck her tongue out to me with her open mouth to show me that it was completely empty. There was some of it stuck on my shaft but apart from that, not a single drop missed her mouth.

"Wow... *pant* I know you need to do that to get your energy fill, but that's still pretty impressive."

She cocked her head for a second and suddenly started giggling. "Hehehe, I didn't have to swallow it, silly. I could've just gotten it on my skin and it would've had the same effect."

"Then, why did you do it."

She hooded her eyes and crawled up on my lap. She gazed right into mine and smiled sultrily. "Because I thought you'd like to see me do it. If it would've been anyone else, I wouldn't have done it."

At her words, my cock sprung full of energy once more. My heart was racing and my adoration for her was sparked.

Our lips quickly met and we exchanged a series of deep and passionate kisses.

"*smack* *suck* Cyrus... mmmnnn... I love you. I love you so much!"

Her sudden confession was the last straw. I toppled down onto the floor of the nest and spooned her body from behind. With one hand, I lifted up one of her talons to give me free access to her constantly drenched pussy and with the other hand, I wrapped my arm underneath her and groped her lower breast.

She was overwhelmed at the sudden excitement and her pussy throbbed expectantly. My freed cock was rubbing her from underneath, gathering her juices for lubrication alongside her saliva and my cum.

"Cyrus!" She called out to me, beckoning me to kiss her as she turned her head to me. I met her lips again and thrust my tongue into her mouth which she quickly greeted with her own.

"*smack* I love you too, Zeila. I think I still have a promise to keep now, don't I?"

"Yeah, you do! Please, take me, Cyrus!"

Capturing her lips again, she yelped into my mouth as I shoved my cock into her. Her body rocked back and forth when I started thrusting. Her talon dangled in the air as I held it up. The position was pretty straining and I had to attend a lot of things at once. Her pussy, her breast and her lips. But I promised to give her my all, just like she did before.

Through her dark red plumage on her breast, I could feel her nipple that hid underneath. I dug into it and toyed with it. She must've been extremely sensitive there because she was twitching with every touch of my fingers. Probably because she was holding back so long or maybe her nipples were just her weak spot since they're usually shielded and covered by feathers.

Her butt rippled and her body shook with every thrust I delivered, but her body didn't leave me unshaken either.

Her squirming insides and the warmth of her huggable body sent all my senses into overdrive. I smelled her sweet scent intensely and her body sticking so close to mine was such a feeling of oneness with her.

We became a bundle of sweat covered bodies clashing with each other. I think she might have even shook enough to lose some of her loose feathers. Not that it was anything to worry about. It just added even more fluffiness to the nest.

Zeila's mouth formed to an O as she could no longer contain her gasping moans. "MNNHHHAAA! So good! Cyrus, fuck me harder! I want more! More! More!" She cried out as our hips met and slapped together with wet splashes spraying out between us.

I sped up everything. My mouth was hanging open and I had to shut my eyes to focus all my force on the final sprint. I thrusted harder and faster, hitting different spots inside of her. My hands gripped her breast and thigh tightly. We pressed our foreheads together as we rushed towards climax together.

"HAAA! NHHAAAA! NNHHNNGGGGGHHHAAAA!" We moaned together with quivering, hot breath as our hips collided and we came at once. Her cum and mine mixed inside her. My cock pulsed as it pumped spurt after spurt from my balls. Zeila's alrady drenched vagina was flowing with our mixture and a thick smell of sex emanated from us.

We panted in our afterglow with our lips meeting almost magnetically. Her wing wrapped around my head and pulled my closer. I could feel her heat against my body.

She pecked at my lips and smiled as she parted.

I smiled back at her, my breath still heavy. "Seems like I have to clean this nest up later."

"No... you don't have to. I really like this smell." Zeila giggled.

"Sorry, must still be a force of habit from back then. I used to get reprimanded for not cleaning up properly when I made a mess." I chuckled as I pressed my forehead against hers, making her smile and close her eyes cutely.

"Well, you're not going to get scolded from me so..." She shook her hips and tempted me to move again. "...let's break the habit. You said you'd make up for teasing me, right? You didn't think just once would be enough, did you?" She said sternly but laughed cheekily shortly after.

"Hmhm! You got it. I'm a man of my word." I leaned over and kissed her softly. "I love you, Zeila."

"Same here." She answered as she returned the kiss.

And then her body shook again. A clear sign that she was ready for more. Not like she ever wasn't.

I never missed my former life. I was happy to put what I learned to good use for the sake of my new girlfriend. Or should I say wife? I don't know. We've never gotten married but Zeila started calling me her husband. And honestly, I was more than okay with that.

We've spent our time each day with making good use of our little love nest. And the only time we didn't constantly shower each other with love or... other fluids, was when years later...

Zeila bore my children. It was weird for me to see two little girls pop out of a couple of pink eggs but the cute smiles they had on when they saw me, let me forget all of that in an instant.

And so, two little Jubjub harpies added to our nest. Little mini versions of Zeila with even softer feathers than their mother. Though I should probably never tell her that I said that. Wouldn't want any competition to start between the most important girls in my life.

Day after day we spent cuddling up in our little nest. Embedding us in a soft cover of feathers. And me in the center of it.

Wonderland is a crazy place, and I hope it doesn't start to make sense anytime soon.

12