Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 07: Dark Mage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The additional sensation is just too much for me to handle; it was too erotic and so wrong. But it was like the immorality made it even more tantalizing.

"Maliana! *hisses* Stop!" I groan painfully as I struggle.

"Why would I do that, Klaudius? You're obviously enjoying it. You're so hard and twitchy. *lick*" She laps at my lips, giggling at my struggle. She's clearly proud of herself.

Her face is tinged in a lewd blush, complimenting her flashing, toothy smirk.

I hit the end of my limit and throwing my head back, I shoot several strands of thick, stringy cum over her fair hands. She keeps jerking me until every drop stains either her fingers or the ground.

I'm panting while Maliana slowly continues grinding my leg. I should feel exhausted... but instead I feel invigorated. Powerful. It's like my blood was surging with energy; like I just downed a whole chalice of holy water.

"*gasp* This was... something!"

"Incredible, isn't it?" Maliana's hot, excited breath wafts even through my linens as she rests against me. "And that's what I tried to tell you! When you just let everything go like this... you can gain an immense amount of power. And my child... you can have anything you want."

I stop for a moment, thinking to myself. "Did... you just call me: my child?"

"Huh?" she looks up at me in confusion and surprise."

"Nothing. You know what though? You're right about that part about power. In fact..." My wrists begin to glow in a strong, golden light. An extreme heat gathers around my arms as energy flows through my veins, enough to melt and destroy the shackles holding me.

I rub my chafed wrists as Maliana slowly but surely backs away from me. "Wait, think of what you are doing. No need for brash actions." Noticing that she lost her upper hand, she steps backwards while I follow her. I corner her against her incantation table and she fumbles around for her staff that's leaning against it. I effortlessly knock it over, grabbing her wrists and pinning her onto the table. I'm still panting but more in control of my body than I ever was before.

Her eyes look up to me in dejected defeat. "*sigh* Alright, do as you wish then. I failed either wa..."

"Shut up!" I cut her off, making her flinch. I try to speak as calmly as I can. "No more charades. No more avoiding questions. I know you are not who you pretend you are. You're not some random wizard turned mad. You picked me for a purpose; you wanted me specifically to demonstrate something. I don't want to hurt you; I want answers."

Her eyes widen for a second before her gaze turns into a sorrowful, regretful smile. "I apologize, Klaudius. I guess I just never thought that knowing who I was would change anything."

"Who are you then?"

From underneath her hat, Maliana glances at me with her one, shining magenta eye while the other is alluringly covered by her hair. "I have changed a lot since I worked at the cathedral, haven't I, my child? It's no wonder you couldn't recognize me."

The cathedral? Wait! "T...Tera? You? You're the dark mage?!"

"I'm afraid I am. Surprise!" She jokingly wiggles her fingers while her face fills with the heat of embarrassment.

A few months back, a cathedral I frequently visited was tended to by a gentle and quiet priestess called Tera. She overlooked every prayer and every confession made there and made sure that order and etiquette was upheld by the visitors.

As a paladin, me and my comrades were granted private sessions where we could worship the chief god in quiet and peace to grant us strength for the coming battles.

But occasionally, when I came in for my weekly prayer, I saw her still kneeling in front of the altar. She would always be horribly embarrassed, fumbling to quickly get her things and leave. I would assure her that I didn't mind the company and there we stayed, kneeling next to each other.

At first it was uncomfortable and embarrassing, but soon the usual quiet between us turned into smalltalk, little jokes and later... private conversations. She was like a trusted, attentive ear when my prayers to the Chief God would not gain any response. We reaffirmed our beliefs, telling each other to trust in the will of the gods but doubts kept nagging at us. We both questioned the determined hatred that the Chief God had for monsters yet we always came back to the same conclusion: The Chief God knows what's best for us. At least I thought we both did... Tera... was doubtful.

And one day... she disappeared. Never to be seen again.

"We've searched high and low for you. For months... what...what happened?"

Her eyes search for a point to focus on so she didn't have to look at me. "I couldn't stay at the cathedral anymore. The temptation grew too big."

"Temptation?"

"I've heard so many prayers... so many confessions but no one ever 'talked' to me. My life was empty and meaningless. I begged the gods to send me a companion. A man that would see more than just a priestess. And that's when you started surprising me in my prayers. But the Chief God is a cruel mistress."

"Because she would never allow us to be together..." I realize as small tears form in the corner of her eyes.

"I set out to gather some ritual herbs, trying to calm my mind but I wouldn't think of anything else but you. You were such a collected, determined and... strong man. Just being next to you at the cathedral was enough to drive me insane. My mind was filled with such dirty thoughts; things that I wanted to do with you. But a priestess and a paladin... it would've been looked down upon." She explains as I slowly remove my hands from her wrists. She makes no attempt to get away.

"And then, when I went to harvest, I reached this dark and murky swamp. It was disgusting at first, but there was some sort of dark energy lingering about. It seeped into my body, feasting on my lustful desires. It reshaped me and filled me with an indescribable amount of power. A power that I could use to create whatever I wanted. And the only thing I ever wanted... was you."

I'm stunned into silence as I listen to her story, noticing how she holds on to the sleeves of my shirt with a lusting grip.

"So... you spread out this swamp... just to get me?"

"I knew it had to be something serious that would threaten Cheydina. I never intended to hurt anyone but it still had to seem believable." Her face slumps a little as she realizes what she's saying. "I'm...I'm sorry I'm being so selfish, Klaudius. I need you! If I just could... we don't need to listen to the gods. We can make our own path. We can be together!"

Mali... Tera takes my hand into hers. Her fingers entangle with mine and I'm torn whether to believe her or not. I feel something connecting us. Despite the doubts, I want to be with her any way I can. "But how can we do this?"

"You can become my familiar, Klaudius. We just have to complete the ritual and we can be bound to each other. Please, it's the only thing... I'll ask of you. I know you probably hate me, but please... I love you." She sobs as she grips my hands tightly. I look at our entwined fingers and feel a certain kind of power flow through them. But the energy stops at her fingertips, begging to bridge over into me.

This must be the spell that would make me her familiar. She could've just forced it and bound me to her... but she didn't. She's waiting for my answer.

I grip her hand back, making her stop crying. Her tear ridden eyes open again and gaze up at me as I smile. I lean down and press my lips onto hers. And with this seal of confirmation, I feel her spell course through me, creating a tightly knit connection between her life and mine.

After the ritual is completed, she untangles her fingers and instead wraps her hands behind my head to pull me into a passionate, messy kiss.

I give in, wrangling her tongue with mine as I begin groping her body. The pent-up lust and repressed frustration of holding back finally breaks and I put everything I have into showing her how much I want her.

She pants as my lips pop off hers and we gasp for air. "I don't hate you, Tera. I've missed you. But what you did was still irresponsible and you did not think it through at all."

She averts my eyes in shame as she fidgets with her fingers behind my head.

"You know you didn't have to go overboard like this, right?"

"Heh, maybe not. You've got a pretty thick head to get through though." She chuckles, making me laugh as well.

Suddenly, we fall silent, noticing that my lower half was still exposed and full of energy. We look down between us and Tera shoots me a lewd smile and moves her hands to my collar, untying it. "Maybe we should get to the more... pleasant part after all this talk."

"You're right, maybe we should." I caress her cheek before gently pushing off her crooked hat, unleashing her voluminous and smooth hair.

"I love your new hairstyle." I whisper as I let my fingers comb through her hair. It falls lazily down back into place as if it naturally tried to sit perfectly.

"*chuckles* You mean to tell me that a close shave wasn't attractive?" Tera sighs and begins crawling down my body with her gaze. Following her view, was her hand that finally landed on my crotch again.

It seems only fair that I get to equal ground with her and flip up the cloth covering her crotch. The front of her dress was loose anyways and didn't cover much to begin with. She shivers as I mimic her and cover her crotch with my large hand. My fingers slide over a pair of elegant, silky black panties with purple laces that were stitched into the shapes of hearts.

I feel the residing moisture from before sticking to the tip of my fingers as well as new, warm juices rising up from underneath. Soon a large oval stain forms on the thin fabric which makes panties obsolete, so I slide them down to her knees.

We continue to exchange saliva filled kisses as we moan while gently stroking each other's privates. I'm hard as I can possibly be and there is no way that a handjob will satisfy me this time.

I push myself onto Tera, crushing her with my weight. She seems as ready as I am, gulping and breathing hotly through her slightly agape, moist lips.

I smirk as an idea grabs hold in my mind. I lift the cloth that covered her crotch up to her mouth so she can bite down on it and keep it up. She obediently accepts, muffling her moans as I prod her shining, almost hairless pussy lips with my cock. I say almost hairless because there was a small tuft of purple pubic hair above her clit. I'm thinking about how much it suits her mature and sultry body as I slowly start to part her crevice.

It was a slow process, making my way into her depths. Constricting, clenching hot walls hinder my process telling me of her apparent virginity. Her big and sultry words were apparently just a cover for her inexperience. And actually... I'm incredibly relieved by that. Because I have not taken a woman yet either.

But although that was the case, it almost feels natural to shove my hips into her. Whether that's because of the power surge I feel or the connection between us that we sealed.

I push onward, feeling like my member was filling her to the fullest capacity. Our sexes fit together like a puzzle and I knock all the way against her cervix.

Tera's teeth clench down on the dress and consecutively I feel a different kind of heat around my shaft. It's like her juices but thicker and stickier. It's blood.

I look at Tera questioningly and she shakes her head vehemently. "Don't let it linger! Keep goin'!" She yelps with her muffled voice and I don't think I could hold out even if she asked me to anyways. But this should be pleasurable for her too.

I help her fight through the pain by leaning down and making her shiver by licking her neck. She grips my shirt desperately, letting me leave hickeys on her collar as I start powerfully thrusting my hips. I swing my hips into her, colliding with her voluptuous ass and send ripples through her entire body.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see her tempting E-cups bouncing in the flow of our movements. This mass of erotic flesh was just too alluring to not touch, so I shove off the very loose top and reveal her round, bouncy tits. I grin as I keep licking her neck but slowly trail down her collarbone, over her chest and I latch straight onto one of her juicy, perky nipples. My mouth sinks into her breast, roughly sucking and licking on her sensitive nub while still paying attention to her unattended other breast, groping it with a strong grip.

Her face shifts into a silent scream at the multiple assaults. She can't keep her mouth shut anymore and the cloth falls out of her mouth. "*wheezes* Klaudius! Fuck! Since when were you so lewd!? Hnnnghhhaaahhh! I can't keep going like this if you go on!"

I lick my moist lips as I pop off her tit and smirk up at her. "Take it as payback, Tera. Just ten times worse. Hehe." An uncharacteristically sadistic laugh escapes my mouth before I go back to assaulting her sensitive spots with even more vigor.

I hammer away, pounding her deep, slick cavern. Her legs shake along with the table she lies on, knocking over different vials and making the standing ones clink from the rumbling.

Her legs wrap around my waist. Noticing that, I let go of her breast. At least with my mouth so it's free to lean up and kiss her. We hungrily mingle with each other as our crashing hips speed up and grow more intense. I knock on her womb over and over and we moan in tandem. The thrusts knock the air out of our lungs, making us gasp with every collision.

"This is so tight! It's wringing me so good!"

"Not nnngghhh good enough!" I feel her fingertips dig into my back and another surge of energy flows through me. On top of my strength gaining yet another boost, everything feels more intense than before. It's like I suddenly became more sensitive and every grind and touch was like a lightning bolt of pleasure shooting through me. I can barely keep my breath steady as I cling to her, panting.

"What was that?! Haahhhh!" My legs almost buckle as I struggle to deliver my hard, deep thrusts. My cock is throbbing violently, being as hard and thick as it can get.

"I'm so close to cumming! NNnnnghhhhhaahhh! And I'm definitely not going to do it alone!" She shoves her tongue into my mouth, effectively shutting me up as waves of pleasure crash into my body.

I wrap my arms around her back and pull her into a tight embrace. I drill my cock deep into her one last time before thick globs of semen spurt from my throbbing tip. I coat her insides in milky white, crying out around her lips, meeting her own pleasure riddled screams.

I buck my hips several times over until my balls empty and I finally feel satisfied. Her twitching love tunnel sucks on my member, drawing out as much as it could gather.

A tangy string of saliva connects our lips as we exhaustedly parted from each other. I press my sweaty forehead against hers, seeing just how much of an exhausted mess we made of the other.

Tera's hair was disheveled and partly tangled while mine hung into my face with droplets of sweat falling from it.

I wipe it away and start chuckling in disbelief at what just happened. Tera joins in and laughs with her hand covering her mouth maidenly.

"Mission accomplished I suppose. I defeated the evil dark mage and saved a lost priestess. All in one day's work as well."

Tera smirks challengingly. "Well, I wouldn't say defeated. More like 'came to an agreement'. You know you might get in trouble if the others find out that we... did this." She worriedly caresses my cheek.

"Probably, if this came to light I'd surely be exiled from the order."

"You don't need to go back, Klaudius. You can just stay here."

"But what about Cheydina? It's so close by. And I don't think they will give up on pursuing you, Tera."

"They're no match for us. A dark mage and her familiar can't possibly be defeated by a group of unorganized paladins. And besides, we can change them too. We can change all of Cheydina. Free them from their shackles bestowed upon them by the Chief God! We can make a better world. You and me. Together."

I think her plan over in my head. The Order would lose all its power in this region. But the question is... what would come in its place? Anarchy? A demon realm? I can't possibly know.

"Listen..." Tera notices my worry and guides my face to look at her. "... this is for the better. The Chief God has held the reigns over these people long enough. I don't want any more people to be suffocated like we were."

She extends another hand and gently runs her thumbs over my cheeks. "Please help me, my familiar."

And with my heart swelling as well as my determination I whisper back to her. "I will, my mistress."

And we meet in a final kiss, going blind into a future yet unknown.

12