Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 12: March Hare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after me, the Queen and Floppy both moved their own dolls as well. It was a kind of fascinating yet slightly creepy sight to see these miniature replicas starting to move almost like tiny real people.

While the dolls got into position I asked the Queen. "So... me and Floppy are going to play the King and Queen, right?"

"Yeah?"

"So wouldn't that make us your... parents?"

The Queen sheepishly answered. "Well... you're already kind of like a mom and dad to me. Mine don't really... visit that much so I thought... you know. Is that not okay?"

She looked at me with upturned eyes. Man what an unfair tactic. "No no! That's not an issue at all. As long as you're okay with it, Floppy. Floppy?" I turned towards her only to find her clutching her chest and dreamily gazing into emptiness. It was like something had pierced her heart and clouded her mind.

Under her breath she whispered: "Me... a mother. With Lucius. A daughter." She wasn't coherent enough to form full sentences but just these words made me blatantly aware of what she was fantasizing about. And the moment I realized, was the moment my heart started beating at a rapid pace.

In our trance, we almost magnetically locked eyes and shot each other an understanding smile. In all the chaos of Wonderland, it was a nice thought that one day me and Floppy...

"HEY! HEY! Snap out of it! I want to begin the story! Pay attention!" The Queen snapped her fingers to get our attention and we both had to adjust before we were fully back to normal. When we realized how much we've been zoning out, we apologized profusely and let her continue the game

"Alright, now the story can begin. It's the night before the grand ball that Theodora has been invited to. She's going to meet her dream prince but is terrible with talking and knows little about actual love."

After that last sentence, her doll started mimicking and gesturing the way the Queen spoke and her lips moved in sync with what she was saying. In a pitiful pose, she approached me and Floppy, the King and Queen. "Mother, Father... I need to talk to you about something. The ball is tomorrow already and I'm starting to get a little... nervous. Can you help me?"

I cleared my throat, preparing to talk in a playfully exaggerated royal accent. "What is it, child? Are you worried the prince won't like you?"

"Maybe that's part of it but... haa... I don't know..." The Que... Princess fidgeted and twirled her fingers uncomfortably.

Floppy moved over to her and rested her hand on her shoulder. "What is it, sweetie? You know you can talk to me or your father any time you need advice."

"Your high... darling, what's troubling you?" Like actual parents we faced her by kneeling down and assured her to talk.

She twiddled with her fingers and bit her lip before she spoke up. "You... you've had a first date as well, right? When you met, I mean. What was it like?"

Me and Floppy looked at each other over the roof of the castle and blushed a little in embarrassment. Out of game, I asked the Queen. "Y...your highness... how are we supposed to answer this?"

She crossed her arms and smugly smiled. "How about you answer honestly. Put yourself into your role and talk from experience. I bet me and princess Theodora would be most interested to hear it."

Me and Floppy gasped a little and once again shot worried glances at one another. The memories that came back into our minds excited not only me but Floppy was visible getting flushed as well.

In game I continued reluctantly. "Well... me and... your mother didn't have something you would call a date when we first met. It was... a very unusual turn of events that got us together."

"Your father wasn't from here, he was more of a visitor and well, I guess you could call it love at first sight. When you meet the one you're meant to be with, sometimes you just know. When I saw your father, he was so confused and serious. But I cracked through his tough shell eventually." Floppy continued, phrasing it better than I ever could. She smiled over at me subtly before she returned to the game. "But why are you asking, sweetie?"

"Well... I'm going to meet the prince tomorrow and I know that I'll dance with him but... what comes after that?"

"After that? What do you mean? Holding hands? Going on dates or..."

"Father, you know what I'm talking about, right? Can you tell me about... sex?" While the doll acted coy and shyly, the Queen had a sly, impish smile on her face.

I choked and quickly had to hold myself together. "Your highness..."

But she didn't even look at me and instead checked her nails. "What are you waiting for? She asked you a direct question. Go ahead... answer her. This IS just a game after all, right?" She chuckled almost cockily as I once again had to put myself in my role no matter how much I didn't want to. From the corner of my eye, I could see Floppy staring at me. She gulped and even from a distance, I could tell her breath was getting a bit more tense.

"Well, umm... I don't think you'll have to worry about something like this right away. After all, it can take a while before you two actually start doing things like this." I tried to explain as subjectively as possible.

She just cocked her head and knocked all of that down immediately. "How long did you and Mom wait?"

My heart stopped and sweat built up on my forehead. She got me. I sighed, reluctantly accepting that she had me cornered. "You see..."

She interrupted me right away and pleaded. "Come on, father. Please... I just want to know how it works. Can't you... I don't know... show me? With Mom?"

Floppy started shaking and tensed up, cutely and nervously playing with the ribbon on her ear to keep herself composed. "With... me? Right now? Are you sure you are prepared to see something like this, sweetie?"

The teasing smile on the doll's owner was almost frighteningly determined. She knew she had won. "Absolutely. I'm a big girl. Daddy, are you alright with it too?"

I adjusted my tie. The tension was starting to get to me even more than it already had. I was going to show Theodora how me and Floppy... make love with each other. It might've been only as dolls but... it still felt too close for comfort. I sighed "How could I say no to such a... "sweet" little request. Just... make sure you're paying attention. This is a one time thing, alright?"

She eagerly nodded with her hands clenching with excitement. "Oh, I'll watch reeeaaal close."

The doll version of myself didn't show any hesitation as I subconsciously issued my command. He... I moved towards "Floppy" who was anxiously awaiting me. With clasping hands, she pressed up against me and stared longingly into the lifeless eyes of my doll. Yet... it somehow felt like she was staring into my actual eyes as well... and I felt a strange pressure pushing against my chest.

And those thoughts were only strengthened when my doll reached out and wrapped its arms around Floppy's doll. Because the moment it touched her, Floppy shivered and twitched. "Hah... uhh... your highness?"

"Yeeeeees, Floppy?" She answered, tapping her cheek innocently and cocking her head.

"I... I just felt that. I could feel Lucius' arms around me? What have you done?"

"Oh, nothing big. I just wanted you to be able to immerse yourself in our game a bit more. So... I made it so that you will feel everything the dolls will. Everything done to them, will transfer to you. Magic is amazing for things like this, so many... interesting possibilities." She couldn't have seemed more sadistic than she did right now if she tried. A giddy smile crossed her lips. "Come on, this'll be fun. Go ahead and give your commands." And suddenly, she was like a little kid again, lying down on her belly and resting her head on her hands as she excitedly watched what was gonna happen next.

Now that we were aware of what was going on, me and Floppy met eyes. Whatever we were going to do... it's going to feel real... and the Queen just asked us to show her how to fuck. I choked as I looked at our dolls. Floppy was in my arms. It felt like I could actually sense her warmth on me. Her sweet scent, her light body, her soft, fluffy fur... it felt so real. "Ready, Floppy?"

I asked her, talking softly as if I was actually holding her in my very own arms.

"Always, Lucius."

Without hesitation, we pressed our lips onto one another and started to passionately kiss. It was insane. I felt her breath, her warmth and her soft mouth on my actual lips. Instantly, I was overcome with lustful excitement. I wanted more. The lack of contact that proceeded this moment was so frustrating that I wanted to use any chance I could to get close to her. No matter how minor and fleeting it was.

The doll me pulled her up against him, wildly clashing with her lips as he started to grope her barely covered, sweet little ass. The feeling of springy flesh filled my hand until I felt an even stronger feeling pressing against my crotch. Floppy's doll had cupped my bulge with her feeble, tender hand. While the doll couldn't get erect, I sure was getting there.

I locked eyes with Floppy on the other side of the castle. With sweat starting to build up on my forehead and my breath getting stuck in my throat I watched her as she licked her lips and inhaled in gasping bursts.

I could feel her hand on my cock, tightly gripping and stroking me and from her slack expression I could tell that she could feel me roughly massaging her ass as well. I could even tell how her flesh gave in underneath my fingers.

Emboldened by the lust that slowly seeped into our minds, demanding to be satisfied, we moved onto the throne inside of the throne room. Floppy knelt on top of me and I could feel her weight as if she were sitting on my lap. I could feel the texture of her panties since her crotch was grinding over my own. My erection rose, spurred on by the promise of being pleasured and rubbed. I could even swear that I felt how wet she was.

I heard Floppy's breaths as if they were right next to my ear like her doll was to mine. The real Floppy was deliriously following the scene that played out in front of her. Like her doll, as if by proxy, she started gyrating her hips and rubbing her thighs together.

I couldn't bear it anymore. I wanted to fuck her so hard and so badly! I moved from kissing her lips to trailing a line of kisses down her neck, making her yelp and gasp in short succession. I used the distraction to work on undoing the buttons of her corset. Gently, I peeled her out of her shell, both of us anticipating more pleasure and ecstasy. We couldn't bear to stop now. We wanted to push further and further.

When her corset dropped, I saw them before me. Floppy's wonderful, succulent breasts. The doll may not have had accurate features but my memory overwrote what I saw and I visualized Floppy's real, massive breasts. All I had to do was touch them. They were so close. Right there in front of me.

Floppy leaned her head back and closed her eyes to fully savor my touch.

I reached out to her, the promise of feeling my hot, cute girlfriend mere inches away. I could almost...

Shatter

...

Within a single second, everything broke apart. I had gotten so into the moment that I was physically reaching out with my hand, trying to grab Floppy's breast, but instead touching the magic castle. The construct was apparently so fickle that it instantly cracked and broke apart. After splitting into a million pieces, the pink translucent material dissipated into thin air and the dolls plopped down onto the picnic blanket.

With blank stares, me and Floppy could look at each other unhindered. Neither of us could believe that we were so abruptly ripped out of the game. And the moment couldn't have been any worse. In the right angle, you could see that a little stain had formed underneath where Floppy was sitting and I was pitching a tent so hard that it was easily visible. Both of us shifted to conceal the signs of how into it we were and blushed hard. I was grinding my teeth, my mind still filled with the desire to fuck. Floppy wasn't any better either. Panting heavily and gripping her chest to acclimate herself.

"Naww man! It was just about to get interesting too!" The queen grumbled as she picked up the fallen dolls. But after her dissatisfaction, a smirk came across her lips when she looked at us. "Huh, well at least we had fun while it lasted, right? You two sure seem like you've gotten into it at least. Told you we would enjoy ourselves, didn't I? A little more than expected even hmhmhm!" She giggled haughtily, mocking us as we were uncomfortably forced to conceal our boiling need for release.

I wanted to rebuke her and tell her that the pranks she played on us were more than just inappropriate. She might've been a Queen but she still managed to be a brat sometimes. Comparing her to children that I knew from my former life, calling her bratty was a huge understatement and she didn't even have the excuse of actually being a kid. Right now though, I couldn't say anything in return. My gaze was locked on Floppy. My mind and body were longing for her and the latter made it very clear by proudly making itself known.

Hunched over, I hastily got up, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. I bowed and forced out the words to make a request. "Your highness, this game was really enjoyable but there is a matter that I need to attend to. RIGHT... ahem right now." I was so close to raising my voice as frustration slowly took overhand. "I would need some assistance though. I would ask Floppy to accompany me."

The Queen groaned hesitantly. "Nnnghhh... if you have to. Floppy..."

"Y...yes your highness?" Floppy asked as her body twitched and jerked from her throbbing lust demanding to be satisfied.

"5 minutes."

I interjected. "Uhh... I think it's going to take a little longer than tha..."

Without even looking, she shot me down. "4 minutes."

"WE'LL TAKE IT!" Floppy shot up and possessively grabbed my arm. With a hasty pull she dragged me away as the Queen was busy checking her nails.

I followed Floppy through a couple of turns and corners until we reached a hidden, empty alcove. She pressed herself tightly against me and clung to my chest, looking up at me with desperate eyes. "Do you think we're alone here?"

"Can't remember anyone ever taking this route at least."

"Good enough for me."

Floppy's lips met mine as she threw her arms up and around my neck. I met her kisses with heavy feedback, prying her lips open with my tongue to entwine it with hers. I got as tight to her as I could without crushing her, pressing her against the wall and wildly groping her ass.

"Let's finish what the dolls started, Floppy." I whispered to her as I contorted her butt in different shapes and directions.

"Lucius..." She whined, melting in my arms and staring up at me.

I smiled back, stroked her cheek and sighed. "I know... I've been waiting for this too."

"It's been kind of long. When we played with the Queen and the dolls I... I even... came... a little."

"You've missed it that much, huh?"

"You have no idea. I need this... every now and then at least. I know we have to listen to what the Queen says but I feel so lonely after a while. And we could see each other less and less over the last couple of weeks. It's... frustrating."

I lifted her chin up and looked her into her eyes as I caressed the side of her face. "Hey, hey, look at me, Floppy. We're here now. Let's just make the most out of the time we have. Like we always do. Right?"

A warm smile slowly formed on her lips and her expression melted into one of pure radiating affection. She cupped my hand with hers and looked at me with hooded eyes. "Right. I love you, Lucius."

"Funny, that was what I was going to say."

"Hehe, you wanted to say that you love yourself?"

"Naww, you know what I was going to say. Don't take so many notes from the Queen."

"Maybe I will when I get to spend more time with you than with her." She whispered sensually as she came closer to me and started rubbing her palm over my crotch.

"That doesn't sound too bad to me. Seems like I'll have to get you back on the right track." I trailed down the middle of her body with my fingers, passing by her chest and over her belly until I finally reached her pussy. To say it was wet was an understatement. Her thighs were running with wetness and her thin, pink panties were so ruined that they may as well not have been there.

I felt around until I felt the little bump in the fabric. Her hot, throbbing clit. Even at the first touch, she yelped, clinging even more to me and shutting herself up by kissing me back harder.

I flicked it, twisted and pushed it. The more I moved, the more she did too. By now she had already opened my zipper and pulled out my more-than-ready, impatient cock. With one hand on the topside and the other on the underside, she started stroking me. Her soft, thin hands crept along the veins and muscles of my cock servicing me with their springy softness. I started bucking my hips, always longing for a more intense feeling.

Our breaths mingled as we struggled to keep our lips closed. Moans and cries for each other rang in our ears.

Floppy barely managed to stand straight anymore as I twisted my hand and started playing with her narrow slit. I pushed open her walls of wet flesh and thrust my fingers into her. It was easy enough to slip inside but I still had to gauge for her G-spot. I knew that it was at the roof of her caverns, right behind the entrance and when I started rubbing it, Floppy gave in. She could no longer support herself and her knees buckled. She only managed to still stand somewhat straight because she was stuck between me and the wall.

Her breasts flattened against me, squishing them together to the point of her top button popping open.

With each of us caressing the other, we moaned and whined underneath the merciless fingering and stroking. On my end, I felt one of Floppy's hands form a ring around the underside of my glans, knocking against it and teasing it over and over, while the other was busy massaging my full, heavy testicles.

On the other side, I kept up the thrusting speed of my fingers, scratching the inside of her cavern while sliding over her increasingly slippy clit with my thumb. Her lips were quivering and my eyelids were twitching. In other words, we both showed signs of being close to our orgasms. It had been so long that even a short handjob like this was able to drive us to the breaking point. It wasn't exactly optimal but we wanted to take all the satisfaction we could get. At all costs.

"Lucius! Gnhhh! Hold me! Finger me harder! I want to cum! I want to cum so badly!" With even more vigor, she started to violently rub my cock in an attempt to get me to cum at the same time as her. As if that wasn't already happening. I was close to explode myself.

"Will do, Floppy! You're squeezing me pretty tight today. Nhhaaaa! I'm cumming soon too. It's gonna be a big one!" Not one to lack behind, I started to press harder into her, reaching even further with my fingers and plunging them into Floppy 's honeypot until they were buried to the knuckle.

I knew what I had to do. We would come any second and we would hardly be able to contain our noises. For one last time, I pushed Floppy against the wall, planting my lips onto hers to silence the inevitable screams of ecstasy.

Our bodies, hot and sweaty, spasmed in irregular, uncontrollable movements as we came. An even greater flood of juices than there already was, sprayed down onto the warm cobblestone underneath our feet and the cum that didn't shoot out onto Floppy's stomach ended up the same.

Floppy heaved heavily, longingly looking up at me with a chuckle. "Well...haaa... we made a mess, didn't we?"