Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 15: Jinko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly." He scoffed with a self-satisfied smirk.

I ignored him and turned my attention back to the tiger girl. Examining her a bit more closely, I noticed something unusual about her that I didn't pay attention to before. Her skin was weirdly flushed and her face was basically burning up. Was she actually not showering but cooling down from something? My question did not take long to get answered.

To my surprise, she suddenly started twitching. Her eyes restlessly moving around under her firmly shut eyelids. It seemed like she was trying to suppress something when I suddenly heard her speak for the very first time.

"Just breathe. Breathe and think clearly. Don't let it get a hold of you." She said in a labored voice, not talking to anyone other than herself.

Her claws dug into the flat rock she was sitting on and clenched tight enough to leave scratches on it. Her legs trembled and tightened up as well, her thighs rubbing together like they were trying to quench an itch.

Soon her paws fidgeted even more, looking for something to busy themselves with and despite her unwillingness to do so, one of them found its way to her breast. Whether it was just water or even a bit of sweat, her breasts were glistening from the reflecting sunlight and squelched a little when she started groping them. With how big her paws were, it didn't seem easy to pleasure herself but at least it was some sort of release.

My mouth went dry from watching her as I completely abandoned trying to write down anything in favor of watching her.

She struggled to make her fondling pleasurable but gave her breasts a firm squeeze when she could get a hold of them. Her other paw even slid down to her crotch, trying to tickle out some pleasure from rubbing one of her digits over her clit.

Her legs naturally spread apart to make room for masturbation. Her paw pads clung to her body with wet smacks between them and her skin whenever they moved. Her fur had already soaked up enough water to have them drip it over her body, sending droplets down her crevasses.

The breathy moans she let out, evaporated into steam over the cold water which was no longer enough to cool down the heat her body was generating. She was flush all over as she groped and rubbed herself down. She even sometimes experimentally pinched her nipples and clit with her claws only to let out a high-pitched squeak and her body bucking up in response.

Even from our perspective, we could see how frustrating it was to her that she had such a hard time satisfying herself but she kept it going persistently nonetheless.

She sped up her rubbing and squeezing in an apparent attempt to force more pleasure out of it. Her lower lip was turning white from her teeth biting down on it this hard.

She was trying with all her might to give herself an orgasm despite the difficulty and just continued to grind her paw over her pussy even harder. Flicking her painfully swollen clit and her erect nipples.

Her head leaned back against the rock of the small waterfall, letting the water run down the back of her head again as she bucked her hips repeatedly. "Almost... there..." She moaned.

With her legs tensing up even further, the paws at her feet curled and she let out one final gasp as she finally came. Her entire face scrunched up while the force of the orgasm forced her body to pull itself towards her center. She grit her teeth before a sigh of relief left her lips and she collapsed.

Her body sprawled out and she let out gasping breaths one after another. As frustrating as it was, she managed to push herself towards climax, though she seemed far from satisfied by it.

Just as before, her body was still flush and the itch she felt before didn't seem to have gone away, it simply lessened by an insignificant amount.

"Hah... nghh... hah..." Even her erratic breathing quickly paced itself. Either she had incredible stamina or her climax really was that weak.

She let out a long sigh as the water cooled her down again taking a deep breath through her nose. But just in the middle of that inhalation, she stopped...

I was so tense from watching her, that I didn't even notice how much pressure I put on the pencil as I pressed it onto the pages. Looking down, I saw that its tip had snapped.

Her ears perked up, and that was when she, for the first time since we discovered her, opened her eyes. A fiery orange color with deep, piercing irises. And they were staring... right... at... me.

"Julian? She's not looking at you, right? What happened?!" He whispered aggressively.

Mine and her eyes locked and we both froze. Me out of fear and her from realizing she'd been watched the whole time. Though I didn't sense any shame coming from her, instead I could feel a fire burning behind those eyes that practically screamed...

"Run..."

No sooner than I had voiced my thoughts, the monster barreled towards us. With a delayed reaction, Franz and Luther got onto their feet and took several steps back before brandishing their swords. They took a defensive stance in front of me despite me trying to make clear to them that this wasn't going to be enough.

"Out of the way!" She yelled at the two mercenaries as she lunged towards them. Her claws and their swords clashed, making them both dig their feet into the muddy ground and being pushed several feet backwards.

"Over my dead body, you fucking beast!" Luther yelled in response.

"That can be arranged!" Her eyes were hardly even focused on the two of them and instead stared daggers into me. I had a feeling, even Luther and Franz weren't going to be an obstacle to her for long. I had to figure something out.

When they managed to push her back a bit, each of them took swings at her, but they all missed. She had insane reflexes and speed and dodged every incoming attack while striking back with ten times the force.

With several claw strikes, she had turned their armors into useless scrap and exhausted them to the point that they could barely put up a fight.

"I'm not going to fucking die like this! Not to a fucking animal! Take that, you mongrel!" Bleeding from several spots on his body, Luther collected all of his remaining strength into one strike and lifted his sword over his head for an overhead slash.

He had abandoned all strategy and with him basically announcing his attack, the monster girl blocked it. But more than just that...

clink

...his sword shattered to pieces. It was like time slowed down as I watched the shrapnel fly through the air. Franz was just as stunned and most likely, just like me, he realized that they couldn't win this fight.

Running away was not going to work. Our defense had already broken down. If she struck again, she might have killed him. I had to think of something, and quick. I let out a deep breath as I made a decision that even my basic survival instinct disagreed with.

"HRAAAHHH!" I dashed in between Franz and Luther, zeroing in on the tiger girl who looked up after her strike with a surprised gasp. With all of my weight I threw myself against and tackled her. It was just enough to knock her off her feet and I straddled and pushed her onto the ground. We were face to face, her clearly not happy with what I was doing but she was not my priority at that point.

I looked over my shoulder at the stunned mercs and yelled at them. "Run back to the camp!"

"What?! Are you nuts?!"

"Most likely, but if anyone is going to die for this research, it's going to be me! Your pay is in the tent. Grab it and run!"

"But..." Franz wanted to refuse but I didn't give him the chance.

"Just fucking do it!"

Reluctantly, both of them at first slowly stepped away before booking it.

That was all I was able to do before the tiger girl overpowered me. "Get... off... ME!" She was panting ferociously as she threw me off her, making me roll through the mud before I could look back up again. While she got back on her feet, I hastily crawled backwards until my back hit the trunk of a large tree. I was cornered. This was it.

I gulped and with sweat on my forehead faced the beast. "Do your worst."

"You're not going to run anymore?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"Like I could even if I tried... but no, I intruded on your turf, I deserve to reap the consequences. Just... make it quick."

"I can't promise that. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Way too long." She wheezed, getting down on all fours like the animal she resembled.

As she crawled towards me with hungry eyes, I shut mine, expecting to be ripped apart any second. I could feel her breath on my neck like she was taking in my scent. It was torture how she kept me in suspense.

I felt something tugging, tugging on my clothes. My gambeson was swiftly torn off, as were my pants and gauntlets. Why did she need to undress me first, I asked myself. Did she really need to make it even easier for herself? Was this payback for me seeing her like this?

When even after a few more moments, I couldn't feel anything tearing my skin, I slowly opened my eyes, squinting to see what was happening. The girl was excitedly eyeing my groin, her mouth apparently watering as she approached it with her face... what?

She turned her eyes upwards, her hot breath tickling my scrotum. "I need this to be hard first." She muttered, half to me and half to herself. With her massive paws planted on my thighs, she suddenly started kissing and lapping at my by now softened shaft.

My confusion couldn't even take hold as I was overwhelmed by the pleasure of her tongue dragging along my length. Primal instinct overrode every semblance of sense I could make of the situation.

She nuzzled my dick with her mouth and nose, prodding it to make it grow hard already. The smell was visibly intoxicating to her, like she was starving for it. My cock soon glistened with moisture from her practically drooling spit.

Out of the sheer unexpectedness alone, my body couldn't react in any other way but arousal. I was prepared to die back there. Compared to that, this was heaven.

I grabbed a root of the tree, clenching my fingers around it to bear the pleasure. Her lips locked around my tip as her wet hair poured out over my crotch. It was like I was already being engulfed by her pussy when my cock slid into her mouth. Just as slimy and slippery at least. Though she made incredibly good use of what her pussy wouldn't have, her tongue, and danced it around the underside of my shaft.

I could feel myself knocking against the back of her throat, her gums serving as a squishy barrier to grind my head against.

My girth was pretty much at its maximum when she started bobbing her head. I could look past it to see the contours of her back and the round curves of her ass with the striped tail sticking out where a human tailbone would usually end. It wagged from side to side, showing clear signs of her excitement over capturing her prey.

In the throes of ecstasy, I unconsciously started to enjoy this situation and grew way too comfortable with it. So much so that I lifted my hand to place it on her head and aid her blowjob.

When she felt my hand, combing through her hair and petting her admittedly cute round ears, she stopped. She must have misinterpreted it to mean that I was trying to stop her because she quickly took my member out of her mouth, drawing a line of spit and precum, and pinned me against the tree.

She glared at me with furious, burning eyes and a flushed face. "You said you surrendered yourself to me!"

"No no no... I didn't mean to..." I tried to defend myself but it hit deaf ears.

With doubt on her mind and her instincts clouding it even further, her eyes quivered with desperation when she looked at me. "Can't have you stop me now. I NEED this!" She sighed.

I knew that no arguing would even get through to her, so I could only watch as she bound my wrists with a vine that was hanging down from the tree. With my hands tied above my head, there was nothing blocking her from having her way with me anymore.

"Good... good..." She moaned with even less inhibition as her entire body grew red with arousal. "Finally... Naahhh... I can't hold it in any longer! I need it NOW!" With that declaration, the tiger girl squatted over my crotch, giving me a full, close view of her pussy. There was no longer any doubt that it was water that made it glisten anymore. She was soaking wet to the point of her juices trickling down onto my crotch. It almost looked like a drooling, hungering mouth, ready to devour my cock.

My mind fried at the sight of it and the knowledge of what was going to happen next.

She reached down and spread her pussy's lips with her digits allowing me to see the fleshy, quivering pink insides. Just like before at the basin, her clit had swollen to a painful-looking size and begged to be stimulated. I was itching to touch it, which made it even more frustrating that I couldn't.

She took a deep breath before she slammed down her hips. It was an earth-shattering amount of pleasure to be taken in to the hilt in a single go. I was simply not prepared for the juicy heat to hit me that quickly.

I cocked my head back so hard that it was slamming against the bark of the tree but I couldn't even feel the pain anymore. My cock spread her pussy to its breaking point and the mamono's eyes rolled into the back of her head from elation. It was as if a bursting valve had finally been released. Her insides were flooding with lubricant liquid and her walls squeezed around my shape.

The control she had over her muscle movements was something to behold. Like a pump, her pussy jerked my cock up and down at different intervals and practically locked me into position. That position being buried in her deepest depths. Like with her throat before, I could feel the squishy barrier at the far end of it. This time it wasn't her esophagus though, but her womb.

The way my tip stuck to it almost felt like an indecent kiss and with the way she ground on my crotch made it happen over and over.

After a substantial pause in her breath, she finally gasped for air. "Fuck! I can't believe... just from that... more... MORE!" She demanded like she'd been driven mad.

She took a hold of both of my shoulders and started humping me wildly. I dangled helplessly from the vines as my body was used like a sex toy. My mind had already left any realm of logic or sense and simply let it happen.

She rode me like a madwoman, without abandon or consideration. My eyes already grew hazy as I couldn't even comprehend what I was feeling. My hips were being pounded forcefully by hers and I could already feel my cum bubbling up inside my balls. I wasn't going to hold out any longer. Neither did she from the looks of it.

Both from just having cum and her general heat she was incredibly sensitive to any kind of stimulation. She tried out whatever she could with me. Rotating her hips to grind my cock against her inner walls, slamming her ass down so hard that I would ram her cervix and pressing her body against mine as tightly as possible so her sensitive nipples would rub against my chest.

My mind was fuzzy at best, delirious at worst. I was torn between wanting to contribute to this ecstasy and just letting myself go and submit myself to my fate.

When she once again screamed out loud, her pussy gripped me like a vice and broke me down. I came, dumping torrents of semen into her cavern. My balls twitched, readily supplying ample amounts of it and giving them to her like an offering. As her insides filled, it mixed with her own juices and made it even easier to slide around.

The tiger girl threw her head back, but quickly refreshed and looked at me with a gaze that scared the living crap out of me. Because said gaze told me... she wasn't done by a long shot.

I steeled my resolve and tried to fight back. "No more! Not ag...ain." I forced out. "Please, at least let me catch my... nghh!..." But what I got instead of a break, was a set of lips placed firmly on top of mine.

She had already recovered, her hips once again starting to move without abandon and now she had her arms flung around my neck and her lips kissing me deeply.

I could only barely get enough air to stay conscious as I started to feel her tongue exploring my mouth with only brief moments of breaking away to breathe.

I tasted her saliva. It was hot and sweet. Maybe it was my fried mind making me think that at least. Purely out of reflex or maybe because I had given up resistance, I snaked my tongue around hers and rubbed against it all over.

I had no idea how much longer this was going to last but she certainly showed no signs of exhaustion. Maybe this was going to be my fate. A curious researcher getting too curious and paying for it with his life.

My body went into autopilot. My sight was growing dim. I just let my muscles do all the work and gave her what she wanted. Kisses, sex, body contact... maybe this wasn't the worst way to go.

My last thoughts left my mind as well as my vision left my eyes. Everything blurred around me until it turned black, and I fell unconscious with many questions and very few answers.

12