Monster Girl Mixer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Very good." She hummed. "Now." One hand stroked his hair, the other cupped his cheek. "What would you do tonight that you're afraid makes you look...Well, for lack of a better word. 'Slutty?'"

Even the thought of it brought a whine from his lips. Arthur almost looked away, but he found he couldn't

quite manage it

So instead he just furrowed his brow and frowned up at Morgan. "I-I guess, uh. Guys who go to bed with girls they just met. They're, uh. They're. Easy, right?"

"Why?"

"Because they don't- They- They'll fuck anyone, and they just go to bed with the first girl who, like. Compliments them."

"Would you go to bed with 'anyone?'"

He shook his head.

"Then you're not 'easy.'"

Arthur was quiet for a moment. But it kind of. Made sense? One of her hands moved to his belly, rubbing it gently, and trepidation turned to lazy appreciation. Nervousness began to evaporate, and he smiled.

"That makes sense."

"Of course it makes sense," she continued, her voice a sweet, sibilant whisper. "But moreover, we need to talk about something else you said. What's wrong with sleeping with someone you just met?"

The smile on his lips faded, but not because Arthur felt uncomfortable. More because he kinda had to. Think about it for a second.

"Uhm. Because. It's. Special? And you shouldn't-"

"Why is it special?"

"Buh-Because-" He had to think about this one for a bit longer. "Because it's- Buh-Because-"

"I've had that bottle of mead for years now," she suddenly said. Arthur's nascent explanation faded into silence as he listened, and his lips parted just so in passive audience. "But I decided that I liked you enough to open it and enjoy it with you. It's a special bottle of mead. But that doesn't mean I felt guilty or ashamed for wanting to enjoy it with you."

That made sense. Arthur-

"And didn't it taste good?"

He giggled up at her, eyelids drooping. "It did taste good."

"It tasted very good," she said with a smile. "But you wouldn't have gotten to have any if I had decided that it would have been something to feel guilty about if I were to share it with you. You see?"

But all Arthur could see was her eyes. All he could feel was her hand soothing him with each slow circuit of her hand on his stomach. Suddenly not even that.

Oh-

No, she'd just moved her hand from his belly to his groin. Rubbing against the stiffening bulge in his pants.

"If I had decided that I should feel guilty about doing that. We wouldn't be doing this. Doesn't that sound silly?"

Arthur giggled. Morgan giggled back.

"See? You see how silly it sounds now, don't you? The idea that you have to deny yourself because you've not yet satisfied some arbitrary threshold. It's a very silly, antiquated idea. Now."

Her voice carried an element of authority to it. One that confused Arthur with how much he liked it.

"You're a little drunk, it looks like."

He felt drunk, yeah.

"So I'm going to lay you down to rest. And I'm going to tell you what you're going to do tonight, tomorrow, and overmorrow."

"'mkay," he mumbled, eyes sinking dreamily shut.

"You have to promise to listen to me, darling. You have to promise to obey me."

It was kind of thrilling how her voice was so sweet and so. So commanding. Like she knew what was best for him. Knew what he wanted and what he needed. And was willing to control him to make sure he did it. But she couldn't really control him, could she? No, Morgan was just-

"You have to promise, darling. You have to repeat after me."

Morgan was just trying- She was only-

"'I, Arthur Stanford.'"

I, Arthur Stanford.

"'Solemnly swear before the Courts Seelie and Unseelie.'"

Solemnly swear before the Courts Seelie and Unseelie.

"'To honor Morgan De Winter in her Requests, Commands, and Compulsions, no matter what They may be.'"

To honor Morgan De Winter in her Requests, Commands, and Compulsions, no matter what They may be.

"'For I trust in Her to deliver me unto safety.'"

For I trust in Her to deliver me unto safety.

"'And know that She promises me pleasure in exchange for my eager service.'"

Her hand had grown steadily insistent in its grinding against his groin, and his cock was so. Stiff. In his pants. Arthur groaned, pushing up into her hand. She slipped beneath the waist of his pants with a flick of her wrist, undoing his belt, the buttons, the zipper. She was stroking his cock directly now, and all he could see was her eyes. All he could hear was her voice. All he could feel was her hand.

"You have to repeat after me, darling."

He had to repeat after her.

A-And know that She promises me pleasure in exchange for my. Eager. Service.

She thrummed with delight at that, her whole body seeming to glow with warmth.

"'And I swear before the Moon, the Stars, and the Sky to be her loyal knight, her prince of princes, her everything and all.'"

And I swear before the Moon, the Stars, and the Sky to be her loyal knight, her

his cock was so hard, he was so close. his eyes sank shut, and when he wasn't speaking, his mouth hung open.

her prince of princes, her everything and all.

"Having shared the bounty of the land and having joined in ecstasy," Morgan continued, pumping at his cock, milking his shaft of everything he had, everything he so eagerly gave. "I call upon the powers Fae and Eternal to join Arthur Stanford to me, Morgan De Winter. I seal our oath with a kiss. And the pearl-white seed of Man."

She leaned in, breathing heavy. He was breathing heavy, too, but as far as he could tell, there wasn't much of a reason that she should be blushing so hard. But he wasn't complaining.

"Now, my prince charming," she hissed, a wide, toothy smile on her face. "Surrender. Surrender to pleasure, and know that it is but the ambrosial aperitif to your life as a Fae's lover."

He opened his mouth to answer, but before he could speak, she silenced him with a ferocious kiss. Her tongue thrust into his mouth, his eyes rolled back, and he groaned against her lips. There was no art to it, just aching, hungry need, and as she kissed him, as he kissed back

he pushed his hips up and grunted, staining the front of his pants damp and wet with his orgasm.

His eyes finally sank shut in the afterglow, and it was with a smile on his lips that he drifted off to sleep to her mellifluous chorus of praise.

---

For the most part, nothing really changed. Arthur played lacrosse. He went to class. He studied, ate, drank, slept, et cetera.

But every so often -- never so frequently as to interrupt his day-to-day life -- Morgan would find her way to him. And they'd go on a nice, normal date.

He'd never really remember it afterward. But he knew he loved her. And he knew she loved him in turn.

12