Monster Girl Mixer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's so sexy. She's sexy because she's on top and because she's so curvy. You're too sleepy to stop her from fucking you, and you know that if you cum inside of her, she's going to hyp-no-tize you, and you're going to fall asleep. Doesn't that sound sexy?"

Harry nodded. At least, his head sort of twitched in the crook of her neck.

"It's so sexy that she knows exactly how to make you cum." Georgia ground her hips forward harder. Not quite faster. Harry had been hilted in her from practically the moment that she'd taken him into her, so it wasn't as if he was given much of a rest from the sweet, suckling heat between her legs. "It's sexy that she knows how to hyp-no-tize you. You want her to hyp-no-tize you. You want to cum for her."

By now, she'd guided Harry onto his back. Eyes shut, mouth open a little, he was the picture of mesmerized malleability. And Georgia knew exactly what she was going to mold him into.

"You're so aroused, baby," she husked, rolling her hips forward, pressed up tight against her whimpering lover. "You're so turned on, because this sexy, curvy sheep knows exactly how to treat your cock. You love it, and you can feel yourself getting closer and closer to cumming inside of her."

Hell, even Georgia was getting worked up. It'd been- It'd been ages since she had a boy as cute as Harry wrapped around her little finger, and even if this would only last until he woke up, even if he was- She bit her lower lip, thrummed with pleasure, and pushed her hips down insistently. The only sound in the room was the muffled squelch of their laps pressed together and the syncopated gasping of their breath.

He was close. She could feel it. Feel him twitching, throbbing, aching in her cunt.

"And when you cum inside her," she hissed, "you're going to be so sleepy, your brain is going to be so drowsy and satisfied, you're going to listen to everything she has to say." Georgia ground down with insistent, ravenous need. "And you want to do everything she says, so you want to cum. You wanna cum so bad, so you have-"

She gasped. He whimpered. His arms constricted tighter around her. "You hafta cum, baby. You gotta cum right. Right now!" Her voice was a needy squeak, and even under the blankets, even as comfortable and lazy and drowsy as the whole dreamy ordeal had become, Georgia and Harry were-

Her eyes rolled back. His jaw had long since gone slack.

"Cum! Cum for me, baby!" She keened, and Harry managed one single twitch upwards before-

Before he pumped a load of seed into her. She'd worry about if he were on birth control later. Right now she was going to ride this high, the ultimate soporific for both him and her. Her insistent need turned to lazy, almost drugged satisfaction, and her breathing slowed to luxurious adagio.

They stayed like that for a moment. Him plugging her sex up, keeping her womb pleasantly bloated with his seed. Her gently milking his cock for the last few drops of his cum with the clench-slack-clench of her cunt.

And then, finally, she spoke again.

"And she leans down to whisper in her ear. And you're so sleepy, so happy and drowsy, that you can't begin to disobey her. It feels so warm in her arms, and you love doing whatever she tells you to do." She gave him a slow, sensuous kiss, right on his parted lips, and giggled.

"Here's what you're going to do, Harry..."

--

"I thought you wanted to look around the other frats?"

Mike had been a little surprised to hear that Harry'd made up his mind so fast. Not like it came out of nowhere, but...he'd decided quickly.

Harry shrugged. "I dunno. Sigma Nu seems like a nice frat. Good values. Service-oriented and all that. The house is clean, the guys are cool, the sister sorority's nice." He stretched out on the couch and let his eyes fall shut with a smile. "I asked Georgia about it the other day, she was happy to fill me in on the kind of activities they organize together. Seems like Sigma Nu does most of the work, but I'm not doing much anyway, you know?"

Mike managed to hold his tongue, but he couldn't keep the shit-eating grin off his face. He leaned over, nudged Harry's side, and simpered. "Ah? You gotta girlfriend now or something?"

Harry nudged him right back. "More like a blackmailer. She was so understanding about it, but apparently I straight up fell asleep helping her clean up the house during that party. I was mortified."

"Ha!" That sent Mike leaning back in his seat, laughing. "Yes! Oh, my God, that's brilliant." His amusement mellowed. Before he shut his eyes and thought for a moment. "Mm. Hey, just outta curiosity?"

"Yeah?"

"...Anything happen to help you make up your mind as fast as you did?"

Harry went silent. He didn't quite know why, but his breathing slowed, and his pants turned just the slightest bit tighter. "Nah, not really."

He shifted on the sofa and made a note to talk to Georgia later.

"I guess it came to me in a dream."

12