Monster Mash Pt. 01

Story Info
Dolores Dracul gets more than she bargained for.
2.4k words
11.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolores Dracul was not your average young woman. That was because she was two centuries old. Daughter of the famed Count Dracula, she possessed the ability to fly, shape shift and influence minds, although she was still working on that last one, her natural charm and sex appeal usually won people over. She also had a thing for older men and, while she still liked guys her age (both physically and literally), since she was centuries old she didn't usually go for guys outside of the supernatural community. Luckily, when it came to girls, she preferred them to be physically more her age, so twenty-somethings and late teens.

She wasn't born a vampire, her mother was immortalised by her father after her conception, so she had her dad bite her at a relatively young age. She was in her early twenties forever now, which suited her just fine, more people were into her at this age. Her mother and father were still together, surprising for a centuries old relationship. There had been several Countess Draculs over the years, but they had been together the longest. A "Morticia and Gomez Adams relationship" is what Frankenstein's Monster (from here on we'll just call him Frank) had called it.

They shared the features of the classic vampires, long teeth, pale skin, hair as black as night. They were thin, tall and imposing, and they knew they were better than everyone else. But there was still something that bothered Dolores. It was just so boring. She was a thrill seeker, she liked trying new and interesting things and getting away with all kinds of mischief. One of the reasons she lusted over older men was that it was considered so taboo. So when she was brought to a ball for monsters one night she could barely contain herself. She would've been one of the youngest there, almost everybody else being several centuries old.

Frank's daughter was there though, she was about Dolores' age, a little younger maybe. Frank and his Bride had made her after seeing how well Dolores had turned out. She was a polite, if a little shy, girl. Unlike her parents, who were large and dominant in social situations. No matter where they went, her parents attracted attention. She, however, was small and preferred not to be noticed. She also wasn't as patchwork as them. Her top half was taken from a medical school cadaver supply, so it wasn't just stitched together body parts, it was half an entire body. While her bottom half was made of pieces taken from recent graves.

At the party Dolores automatically gravitated towards her, they were good friends and they had been very close for a long time. Her black hair swayed from side to side as she approached the smaller girl. Her dress, the colour of blood, moved with her legs as she took long strides, her heels clacking against the marble floor.

"Hey boo." She said, leaning against the wall next to her friend.

"Hi." Replied the girl shyly.

They didn't talk much, thirty percent of their relationship would've actually just been sex, friends with benefits was one of Dolores' favorite arrangements. They stood together in silence for a while, watching the people go by. Dolores had plenty of opportunity to check out all the older monster men as they passed her, dancing to the music. She noticed Frank dancing clumsily with his Bride at the other side of the room. He was old, but she didn't find any appeal in him, he was too big and too slow. She liked a guy who she could talk dirty with and could make her come quickly. He didn't seem like that kind of guy. He wasn't too clever either, which was probably why his daughter had ended up with name 'Missy'.

Missy shuffled closed to Dolores and leaned her head on the girl's shoulder. Dolores smiled and patted her friend's head, feeling the almost life-like, pale hair beneath her fingers.

"Hey Dol?" Missy asked, using her pet name for Dolores.

"Yeah boo?"

"You think I could come over some time? To your place. Stay for a while."

Dolores looked a little concerned. The way Missy had asked, made it seem like there was something else going on.

"Sure honey, you don't have to ask." Replied Dolores. "Is something up?"

"Not right now. But it might be soon, I just thought I'd ask first."

Dolores nodded, realising this wasn't something they'd continue at this point. Missy wouldn't talk any more about it. Dolores noticed that Missy's parents had moves now and she saw someone familiar across the room, it looked like they were leaving, but something about them attracted her. She had to follow them.

"I need a bit of fresh air." She said to Missy, excusing herself. She quickly followed the familiar figure across the room, quietly slipping through the door and after them.

It was dark outside, the light from a street lamp illuminated the road across from her. The building where the monster ball was taking place, the surrounding area, had been shielded from human eyes, so all they would see was a bunch of trees clustered closely together. She saw a figure, leaning against the wall, lighting a cigarette. The light from the flame illuminated their face and Dolores realised why they seemed familiar. It was a man, with dark brown hair and rough looking hands. She had met him before at one of her father's dinner parties, but she couldn't remember his name.

"Hey little lady." He said, noticing her. He took a drag from his cigarette and took a step towards her. The light from the windows shone through and his full body was revealed. He looked to be about 40, with a brown leather jacket on top of a shirt. A little too casual for a ball, but he didn't seem like the kind of guy to go for the dancing. He was very handsome, and Dolores was immensely attracted to him. He was like a cross between George Clooney and James Dean. All charm and raw sex appeal, only seeming to get better with age.

"H-hi." Dolores replied nervously. Usually she was calm and collected, but this man made her nervous and weak at the knees. He exuded dominance and she could smell a musky, animal-like scent from.him.

He took another step towards her.

"What're you doing out here darling? Shouldn't you be inside dancing with some lucky young man?"

"A-actually I came out here to find you. I recognised you from somewhere but I don't remember your name." She slowly regained her calmness as she spoke.

"You're Drac's daughter aren't you?" The man asked, getting closer to her with each word. "He always was big on formality. Made sure to remember all the important people."

He walked until he was less than half a foot away from her. She could hear his breathing, deep and almost growled. He was tall too, her face only reached to the top of his chest, at least a head taller than her, and wider. She noted his muscular body and almost let out a whimper as felt wet between her legs.

"I guess I ought to ask for your name then." She said, holding back her whimper and looking up at him. His eyes were full of hunger.

"Lou." He replied.

"As in Louis?"

"As in Lupin, king of Werewolves."

Dolores took a step back, surprised at the sudden and casual statement of royalty. Although she didn't doubt it, his dominant air and animal smell made sense now. He chuckled at her surprise, but stayed where he was.

"Were you expecting more of a fur covered beast?" He said, almost teasingly.

"Well...I thought you'd have more facial hair at least." She gave a small smile, trying to break the ice.

Lou's chuckle turned to a laugh as she smiled.

"You've no idea how many times people have said that to me." The hunger in his eyes did not diminish, but his body language showed her was more comfortable with her. She guessed they were no longer strangers now. She wanted him badly, that much was for certain, but she had no idea how to go about seducing him.

Turns out, she didn't need to. His hand moved around quickly and grabbed her by the arm. She felt him pull her closer and bring her in for a kiss. Their lips met roughly and her first instinct was to fight back. But then she remembered how much she had wanted him earlier, and she softened. Her lips parted, letting his tongue through to probe around her mouth. His rough hand on her arm held her body close to his and she pressed her hands to his chest, feeling his muscular body through his shirt.

She moaned into the kiss and he pulled away, leaving them both panting. It had caught them both by surprise, staring at each other for a moment. His eyes were filled with hunger, and hers with lust. And now they both knew they wanted each other. His rough hand squeezed her arm and they didn't need words. She threw herself back at him, lips colliding once again and their tongues meeting in each other's mouths.

He stumbled back against the nearest wall as she slid her hands up his shirt, fingers tracing over his abs. This time it was his turn to moan into her mouth and his hand pulled on her arm. Quickly, he flipped them over, so that her back was against the wall and he was pressing into her. Aside from the short pain of her head hitting the wall behind her, she enjoyed it very much. She wanted him to dominate her, she knew her place was beneath him now.

Her hands roamed around under his shirt and she instinctively began undoing his belt. She stopped herself halfway through, remembering they were outside, and he pulled out of the kiss.

"Keep going." He ordered, knowing that she was his now.

"But we're in public." She whispered, not wanting to disobey him, but not wanting to be caught either.

"I'm the king of Werewolves." He growled. "No one's gonna do shit to us."

She whimpered as he growled, it made her feel weak. She pressed herself back into the kiss and continued undoing his belt. She heard the 'clink' and pulled it down his waist. She could feel his boxers beneath her fingers and slipped them into the waistband. She let out another moan into the kiss as she felt his hands touching her body, pulling her dress up her legs to reveal her soaked panties. As she slowly pulled down his boxers, setting his massive cock free, she felt him roughly grab her panties and yank them down. He almost ripped them off completely and she whined.

He pulled away quickly, letting his cock grow at the sight of her naked pussy, and she saw he was very hairy down below. They were both panting heavily, and she was using the wall for support, pressing her hands against it to keep herself upright. His pants and boxers were down by his ankles as he shuffled forward again. He leaned towards her, one hand supporting himself against the wall, the other holding his cock and pressing it to her entrance.

"Fuck me." She begged. "Please, fuck me."

Lou didn't even speak, he just grunted and thrust his whole length into her. Filling her up and stretching her open. She wasn't not prepared at all for that and she let out a muffled scream. Muffled because she had covered her mouth in shock.

The hand that had held his cock now moved down to her thigh, gripping the outside of her leg, he pulled it up. She obliged, lifting her right leg and wrapping it around his waist. This gave him a better angle to shove more of himself into her dripping pussy.

She leaned back against the wall, letting his arm support her leg, while the wall stopped her from falling backwards.

"Oh fuck." She whimpered. "You're so big."

Lou groaned as she whimpered about his size. She felt amazing around his cock, better than he had felt in a long time. He didn't bother saying anything in reply. He was only using her for the fun of it, she was just there to pleasure him, and she knew it. He slowly started moving his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her. She moaned as he did so, each time he slid out it felt like she was missing a part of herself. She felt his hand lift her leg up, stretching her pussy open wider and slowly starting to pick up the pace.

"Oh, oh God. Fuck me harder please." She begged, a slave to his cock.

He obliged, picking up her other leg and wrapping both of them around his waist, the sudden shift of weight made Dolores yelp, and she quickly wrapped her arms around him to stop herself from falling. He pressed her back against the wall and bounced her along his length. The skin of her thighs and her ass slapped against his with slippery motions. She could feel a climax building up within her and didn't want him to stop.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm gonna come." She whispered, clamping her hand across her mouth to stop the moans from being heard.

Lou didn't stop, he kept going, feeling her skin slap against his only made it better. They were starting to sweat and it mixed with the juices that were dripping from her pussy, only adding to lubricate his movements even further and help him speed up. Using his hands, he began moving her hips up and down his length, while simultaneously thrusting his hips into her, making his actions even rougher.

Dolores couldn't hold back as he gripped her hips and sped up his movements. She covered her mouth quickly, as her pussy tightened around Lou's cock and she let out a muffled moan. She came, her juices squirting out and covering his cock as he continued to move. He didn't last long either, the tightening of her pussy around his length only served to drive him over the edge and he too came, filling her up with his sticky white seed.

Half panting from their actions, Lou slowly letting her legs down.

Dolores felt him release her legs and she shakily got to her feet. She was tired after that, so she used him for support, as their combined juices dripped down her thighs and she half-moaned, half-panted on her way down from her terrific orgasm. She had had many ravenous beasts between her legs over the years, but Lou was by far her favorite.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
dieselnadedieselnadeover 7 years ago
great start

bro this is a great stast to your stosy especialy for your first story, im hoping we get to see a bunch of different monster cock stuffed inside her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it! It was pretty good. I'd love to see if a possible romance blossoms from this or if they get even more wild like that.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

How It Began How a werewolf knocked me up.in NonHuman
Ashley's Centaur Escapades Ch. 01 When humans can't satisfy you, centaurs are the next step.in NonHuman
Kidnapped Christine's kidnapped from an alley by two gorgeous vampires.in NonHuman
Full Moon Rising A naive maiden stumbles into the lair of a werewolf...in NonHuman
Saved By My Mate She-wolf is saved by a human who needs her.in NonHuman
More Stories