Monster Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MONSTER!" she yelled at him and slapped him on the face.

Javed got angry and grabbed her hips and started fucking her mercilessly. Firoza started screaming with pleasure as her body experienced ripples with every mighty blow that her nephew's dick gave to her vagina, "YOU BASTRAD! HOW DID YOU.... AAAHHHHHHH.... HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD AT THIS? FUCK ME! FUCK ME, TILL I DIE!"

Javed gained pace and Firoza looked down with fear. His dick was a blur in her vagina. She had never seen or heard anybody fuck so hard, so deep, so robustly. A part of her wanted him to stop and do it slowly, but there was another part of her, which was born tonight, and it wanted him to tear her to pieces. She was amazed by his strength.

Javed got over her kissed her full on her mouth, sucking her pouty lips. She responded and stuck her tongue in his mouth. He sucked at it like a man thirsty since ages. He roared at her, "BITCH! I WILL KILL YOU TODAY! I AM GONNA MAKE YOU MINE! I AM GONNA FUCK AND BOTH YOUR DAUGHTERS TILL ALL OF YOUR'S CUNTS ARE RIPPED APART BY MY DICK!"

This sent Firoza off the edge and she bucked wildly as another orgasm ripped her body. Javed needed a break and he pulled out his dick but left the tip of his penis inside her pussy. He grabbed her hips tightly so that his tip remained inside even after her writhing. Loads of hot liquid shot out from her throbbing pussy. Javed could feel every gush as it washed the tip of his cock and exited her pussy. They could feel that a pool was forming under them. A pool of her sex juices! She was blabbering continuously as juices kept on flowing out her pussy, "YES! FUCK MY DAUGHTERS AS WELL! FUCK THEM GOOD AND KILL THEM WITH YOUR DICK! NEVER LEAVE ME YOU SON OF A BITCH! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM YOUR SLUT NOW!"

Javed shoved his dick into her again when she was still squirting and started another round of merciless plunder. Firoza let out a loud moan and hugged him tightly, grabbing his waist by her legs. Javed felt a tsunami of cum rising in his balls. He increased his pace and with every stroke he was hammering Firoza into the bed. The bed was creaking under his assault. Firoza felt his dick get even thicker and she knew he was about to cum. She prepared herself to receive it and kissed him wantonly as she growled, "GIVE ALL YOUR SPERM TO ME! EMPTY YOUR BALLS IN MY CUNT, YOU BASTARD!"

Javed was mad with lust. Never had any of his girlfriends ever told him to cum inside them. They were afraid of getting pregnant. They all were weak and thin as well. But his aunt, Firoza, she was amazing. Not only she was squirting on his extremely powerful strokes, which were enough to break the hip bones of any of his girlfriends, but also she was telling him to cum inside her. This was more than necessary to send him over the edge and he felt his penis shooting sperm inside her throbbing pussy. Firoza was very much surprised when she felt the amount of sperm being released inside her. It was flooding her pussy. This, once again, sent her off and she shuddered vehemently as the most powerful orgasm of her life shook her body like a leaf in wind. She wanted to free her vagina so that the juices could flow out but Javed didn't let her do that. He hugged her tightly, draining his penis, as a tsunami of sperm and juices crashed the insides of her vagina. He kissed her hungrily and she screamed in his mouth with infinite pleasure, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSS! THIS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG! OH MYYYYYYY!"

Javed grunted loudly and jerked his hips lightly as his dick spewed last few drops. Her juices, mixed with his cum seeped out of her jammed pussy. It looked like a water pipeline was leaking. As Javed's dick started to soften, more juices came out of Firoza's vagina. Both of them were out of breath and Firoza's body was still shaking. The room was very hot even when the cooler was on. Javed lazily took his dick out and it came out with popping noise, as if a vacuum was released. Firoza gave a loud sigh when that happened and smiled. Javed lay beside her, panting heavily. Firoza turned and snuggled close to Javed. He hugged her and kissed her lips. She didn't say anything and just kissed back. Javed too was silent. She then turned her back towards him and gestured him to spoon her. He complied and then both of them fell asleep.

THE END

My dear friends,

Do let me know that how much you liked the story or if it has any areas of improvement. Post your comments here or you can also give your personal feedback at my email address, monsterdickversion1.0@gmail.com.

I am planning to stretch this story in a series where our protagonist, Javed will visit Firoza's home in Allahabad and prey on her younger daughter, Resham. Do let me know if I should write about it or not. Later stories will also involve Firoza's elder daughter, Shagufta. Till then, keep enjoying the stories.

Your's

Monster Dick

P.S. - I am in search of people who can tell me real incidents about their sexual encounters via emails. Anonymity and confidentiality will be respected.

12