Monster Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,070 Followers

His tongue explored the inside of my cunt. I moaned and breathed harder, feeling helpless against his presence. I was totally at his mercy and he licked me inside out, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He rubbed his nose against my clit and I moaned even deeper, fighting the desire to have him rub harder. I thought I'd start losing my mind when he ran the length of his tongue between my lips, sending the sensation from my clit into overdrive, eventually causing a thunderbolt of satisfaction coursing through my veins in the strongest orgasm I ever had.

I found myself almost out of breath, heart beating fast, juices pouring down out of my pussy across my asshole. With trouble I looked at him, my fear for the next thing he'd do mixed with the desire to experience it.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me up, crawling closer. I felt his dick press against my pussy, spreading my lips as his head moved up and down searching for my entrance. He pressed against the edge but his position made it impossible to get it in without help. I felt my cunt tighten with the desire to feel his dick inside. Then, to my own surprise, I reached out for him, placed my hand on his hot dick and guided him inside me. "I'm crazy!" I thought as his dick slid slowly all the way inside me before pleasure took over.

I moaned as he moved his dick inside me, pushing hard with his hips against my pussy, his rough fur tickling my clit. The strength in my legs returned and instead of trying to ward him off I wrapped them around his back. He bend closer to me, licking hard all over my breasts, my nipples almost bursting in sensitivity and engulfing me in his scent.

He moved faster and harder, thrusting his dick deep inside me, my loud moans in rhythm. Carnal pleasure and fear raged through my mind. I feared this monster, but the intense desire for getting fucked by him won over and I lost myself in it. He groaned, baring his fangs, pounding me harder. I gripped his tensing dick tighter with my cunt, wanting him to come hard into me. Then his dick hardened even more and with his final thrust deep into me he shot his burning seed against my womb, his throbbing dick triggering me to cum with a satisfying wave of pleasure from my cunt.

My vision started to blur while my whole body seemed to glow and drifted to sleep.

***

I woke up at once the next morning, looking bewildered around me.

I found myself naked in bed, not in my torn clothes as I expected. I smelled the air hoping to smell his scent but all I smelled was my own piss. I looked at the wet bed between my legs and cursed myself. There was no sign of any werewolf apart from the lingering sensation in my stomach from what must have been a ridiculous wet dream.

I got out of bed to shower, threw the bedding in the washing machine and hung the mattress out to dry. Damn, did I feel like a little kid again when I went downstairs to make breakfast.

I busied myself with work to try to forget what had happened and a couple of hours later Barry came downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to prepare a new pot of coffee, saw him standing at the table and a strange sensation came over me. Somehow he seemed more manly. More, animal.

'Morning.' he said, turning towards me, holding a box of cookies. 'I slept like a log and feel great today. What did you put into dinner last night?'

I looked at his grin and had to laugh. 'No idea, but I can try to find out if you like.'

'Please. I can use more sleep like this.' he said as he grabbed a cookie.

'Hey, no snacking before breakfast.' I said and took the box from him. 'You'll just have to wait while I set the table.'

'Aww..' he said. 'I'll go put my stuff in the greenhouse quickly then.'

'Okay.' I said and the moment he passed me I felt a jolt going through my body from the werewolf scent in my nose. I leaned against the kitchen counter feeling weak in the knees. I sniffed to make sure I really did smell his scent but it was gone. I shook my head. "Just a memory from last night." I told myself and took a deep breath, getting back to setting the table.

Chapter 04

I didn't get any reminders of my night during the rest of the day until the evening. I went back to bed and I had barely turned off the light when I thought I heard his breathing. I strained my ears to confirm it, fearing the same thing would happen again but everything was silent. I felt slightly aroused but growled at myself. Tomorrow I'd have to get up early because we'd be going for a writers meeting and spend the night at a motel. I was not about to give into such a weird fantasy.

The trip to the meeting was quite fun. Barry gave me a book of short horror stories he had written to bring me up to date on what flag he would appear under at the meeting. I read it while he drove and we stopped halfway to take a short break and eat at a little diner next to a lake. I picked a place to sit while he bought the food and we discussed the stories I had read so far.

When we walked back to the car I asked if he had any of the tendencies of the killers in his stories. 'Only when it comes to pretty women, so beware.' he said, raising his hands as claws and growled at me. I laughed and jogged to the car, getting chased by him and said 'Oh help. There's a madman after me.' while barely holding my laugh and getting strange looks from the other people around us. Back at the car he said 'I could do terrible things to you, but then I'd have to deal with work and the household on my own again until I find a new victim.', then grinned deviously while holding the door open for me.

I playfully hit him as I got in. 'I'll feed you dry bread and cold beans for dinner tomorrow as punishment.'

He laughed as he closed the door and we continued our trip.

***

At the motel in town we checked in and freshened up before walking to the lounge bar at the other side of the road. I was glad it was that close and not have to go far at the end of the evening.

Inside was a nice casual atmosphere. Jazzy music in the background, soft lighting, people laughing and talking. Barry got greeted right away by two men close to the door. He shook their hands and introduced his fellow writers and me.

'Ah, I recognise you from a bundle of collaborations published a few years ago.' I said, which was a good opener because they appreciated being known. We talked for a moment and then Barry introduced me to the other writers and their companions.

'Well, hello there.' I suddenly heard next to me. A man about the same age as Barry came up to me and held out his hand. 'I haven't seen you before.'

I took his hand and he held it up. 'Barry, introduce me to this lovely lady.' he said.

I could see from Barry's look he didn't like this man much. 'Erin, meet Richard Lamont, he's a writer too. Erin is my new assistant and housekeeper.'

'Enchanté.' Richard said and kissed my hand. 'Call me Richy.'

I had the feeling something was wrong with his mannerism but ignored it. 'Pleasure to meet you.'

'Where did you find such a flower, Barry?' he asked.

'Knowing a good gardener.' Barry said. 'Now if you'll excuse us, I have to introduce her to some other people as well.'

'Very well.' Richard said. 'I'll see you later, mademoiselle.'

'I get the feeling you don't like him.' I said when we walked off to another group.

'Yeah.' Barry said. 'He brags about the one bestseller he wrote, although it's suspected he took the idea from an old friend who died in an accident years ago. And he's sleazy enough without that.'

I chuckled. 'I'll keep that in mind.'

After meeting the last writers we spent the evening mingling and he caught up with the latest news. I noticed the wine I drank got to me and sat down at the bar to take a break. Not long after Richard sat down next to me.

'So, what do you think of this little world of horror authors?' he asked.

'Interesting people.' I said. 'While most people would expect writers of horror to have a screw loose as I've heard, they are just your average day hard working persons. Though they have a weird sense of humour.'

He laughed and gave my hand a pat. 'You're right about that. I see you have a little insight into them.' he said and leaned closer with his back against the bar. 'Although as hard working as they are, none of them managed to create a bestseller like I have.'

I turned to create a little more distance. 'Right, you wrote Down The Well. Congratulations.'

He smiled. 'Thank you. I'm quite proud of it, although now it means I have a higher standard to keep up.' he said and finished the drink he had. 'I could use an interesting assistant like yourself. Care to think about working for me instead?'

I could never imagine myself working for such a pompous man. 'I'm flattered, but I like to stay close to home, which I am now.'

'You're not that boring, are you?' he asked, but before I could answer Barry came up to us. 'Erin, could you get my notebook from my room?' he asked, handing me his key. 'We're discussing some ideas.'

Glad to have him interrupt us I smiled. 'Sure.' I said. 'If you'll excuse me then.'

I could sense the disappointment from Richard and the satisfaction from Barry as I went outside. I got Barry's notebook from his room and returned to the bar where he kept me close while discussing horror plots with a few of his friends.

***

At the end of the evening it just turned silly and we had to end things because the bar was about to close. I shook hands with everyone in the group and they warned me against getting too close to that fiend Barry, lest he enslaves me and corrupts me for the rest of my life. I responded that it might just be him that gets corrupted and they laughed.

'So, what did you think of that bunch?' Barry asked while we crossed the street back to the motel.

'They're fun.' I said. 'I want to meet them again, although I could do without that Richard.'

'Yeah.' he said. 'I didn't like him getting so close to you.'

I grinned and felt like teasing him. 'Jealous?'

'Very.' he said, sticking out his tongue at me.

I chuckled and pushed him. 'Sure..' I said.

'Hey, If a man meets a nice girl, he has to do what he can to keep her close and happy.' he said, shrugging and grinning.

It made me blush and I looked away. 'You had too much to drink.' I said as we arrived at our rooms. 'Go to bed and get your sleep before you spout more nonsense.'

He laughed. 'Yes ma'am.' he said and bowed. 'Your wish is my command.'

'Shush and get going!' I said, pushing him to his room. He gave me a wave before disappearing into his room and I went into mine, sighing. "If he keeps on flattering me like that I might just fall for him." I thought and felt a tingle going down my spine. I giggled at the thought of getting intimate with him and went into the bathroom to wash my face before undressing and getting into bed.

I turned off the light and watched the shadows on the ceiling, thinking about how strange it felt to be here while I was living at home not too long ago. I closed my eyes and snuggled up with the covers when I smelled a strange scent. It was not the same as what I've smelled before. I didn't know what to make of it when I heard a noise in the room and looked up to see two glowing eyes in the dark.

Fear gripped my heart, memories flashing through my head. I crawled back against the headboard, pulling the covers closer. 'Who are you!?' I shouted. 'What do you want!?'

The eyes were not like those of the wolf that took me in my dream. These were more sinister.

The eyes came closer and the light through the window revealed a head looking like a panther or cougar. It grinned at me as it came closer and the light revealed the hard, spiked dick it had. I didn't like the sight of it, nor the scent I smelled coming from him. 'Stay away from me!' I shouted but he kept coming closer, grabbing the covers and pulling them away with force.

I winced, covering myself. He growled and moved onto the bed, keeping his eyes on me. And then my door crashed open.

The feline creature turned around the moment the werewolf from my dream jumped at him. He swiped at the wolf but he pulled back before the claws could cut his face. The feline jumped at the wolf with a loud hiss but he jumped aside and took a swing at the feline, hitting him on his back. The feline stumbled but recovered quickly, diving to the floor and punching upwards in the wolf's stomach. The wolf doubled but grabbed the feline, hitting at his face.

I watched the two claw and bite each other until the wolf punched the feline hard enough to make him yowl and run out the door. The wolf breathed hard as he watched the feline go, then slammed the door shut.

He looked at me and I froze in the grip of his eyes. His scent filled my nose again, this time mixed with the blood from his chest wounds, inducing fear and desire at the same time. He growled softly, looking at me. I wasn't sure if he had saved me, or wanted to eat me himself.

He crawled onto the bed, started sniffing my legs and looked up at me. I got the feeling he wanted to make sure I hadn't been touched by that feline anywhere. Thinking he might kill me if he thought I had been touched frightened me and I slowly spread my trembling legs to let him smell between them.

The touch of his breath against the insides of my thighs made my pussy tingle and I felt myself get moist again. "What are you doing!?" I thought to myself, shutting my eyes tight. "Don't get horny from that monster sniffing you! This has to be a dream again!"

He growled and I froze again, thinking something was wrong and he'd tear me to pieces. He let out a louder growl and I had to look at him. He pointed his muzzle at my panties and night shirt and flicked his head to tell me to get them off. A wave of fear and desire shot through me knowing he'd take me again. My hands trembled as he watched me take off my shirt, dropping it next to the bed, then pull off my panties and spread my legs again. He leaned closer, his breath stroking my pussy, then upwards along my belly, around my breasts making my nipples grow hard again, into my neck. His scent overwhelmed me and I felt myself get weak for him like in that first night. "Please, let this be another dream." I thought.

I let out a yelp when he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me down on the bed. I could smell the now familiar scent of his dick while he loomed over me, knowing it would be ready to go, tightening my cunt in the memory of having it inside me. His tongue touched the edge of my breast, licking around one, then the other, then all over them, increasing the itches in my nipples each time he touched them.

I moaned softly, giving into the desire to have him lick me more. He growled softly and bit softly into my breasts and on my nipples and this time the fear grew he might take a bite out of them. I winced when he bit a little harder, but the itch in my breasts kept growing and I almost desired to have him eat me.

He moved down and I felt his rough tongue slide along my pussy lips again, triggering a sigh in satisfaction and shiver up my spine. My hips moved up automatically against his muzzle while he slid his tongue inside my cunt. His tongue twisted along my insides and I wanted it even further inside. I knew it was no use fighting against my body's desire to have him eat and fuck me hard. I let out more moans, giving into the pleasure of being possessed by him, even if it was just a dream.

He licked hard along my clit, alternating by biting softly on it and my soaking lips. The pressure in my hips went critical when he slid his tongue deep inside my cunt and pressed his nose hard against my clit. I moaned out loud in the the hard orgasm he had given me.

I barely had time to catch my breath before he pulled up my legs and rubbed his hard dick between my lips and against my clit, sending more shivers up my spine. I put my hand on his dick, stroking his shaft and massaging his pointy tip for a moment before guiding him inside my hungry cunt.

He slid in all the way so quick I gasped and tightened hard around him. I had just a moment to start breathing again, then he started moving his dick slowly inside me first, then going faster and harder after testing how far he could move his dick in my cunt. He pumped waves of pleasure inside me, touching my womb with his head and hitting my clit with his fur. I clawed at the bed trying to pull myself further against him. His grunts filled my ears, the scents of our juices filled my nose enough to taste them in my mouth and I wanted him to fuck me hard every day from now on, even if he was a dangerous monster.

He groaned and I moaned in unison with every thrust of his raging dick deep inside my willing cunt. I was a total slave to his presence and desire and took in every sensation of him. He groaned harder and his dick stiffened more, his thrusts slowing but pounding even harder inside me and I called out to him to come deep inside me, to fill me up with his monster cum and impregnate me with his offspring. He almost roared as I felt the stream of his hot seed shoot through his dick and burst deep into my cunt, then the flash of my own orgasm shot through every part of my body.

We breathed hard against each other for a while, then I took his cheeks in my hands and placed my mouth against his, sticking out my tongue in invitation to his. I had no idea if he knew how to kiss or even if he knew what it was, but I wanted him deep into my mouth. He reacted perfectly by meeting my tongue with his, circling and sliding along mine and pressing his mouth back against mine.

My heart raced from the sensation of kissing this werewolf with his dick and cum inside me. There was no mistaken he had marked me as his.

After what seemed like a long time I pulled back, stroking his cheeks. He pulled out slowly, moving a bit back and I carefully touched his chest, the fur partially bloody from the cuts left by the feline's claws.

I wanted to grab a wet towel to clean him up, turned around on my knees to crawl off the bed but he grabbed my waist. I looked back to see the hunger in his eyes and realised he was looking at my ass. Feeling instinctively embarrassed I wanted to turn away but he held me in my place and moved his nose between my buttocks. I suppressed a squeal and shiver as I felt his wet nose move across my asshole, making me tighten it suddenly. Then I felt his tongue sliding up and down all the way between my buns, scraping along my asshole to trigger an increasing itch through my intestines.

'No..' I said, 'That's too dirty..' but he kept licking me and teased my asshole with the tip of his tongue. I felt ashamed of him exposing and using my dirty hole to turn the itch inside my ass into arousal. I could feel the itch growing in my belly and moving up into my chest. He grabbed my buns firmly with his hands. I felt his claws pricking my skin, triggering a new sensation of arousal and he pulled my ass up more, my upper body down on the bed, my sensitive breasts adding to the itch inside my chest.

He licked a couple more times hard across my asshole, forcing moans from me, then moved up over me, rubbing his wet dick against my ass. Once again I found myself getting lost in his scent and a growing desire to have him slide his dick into that shameful, dirty place took hold of me.

I rubbed my ass back against his dick, my asshole getting hungry to receive him and I moved my hips to grab his head between my buns at my asshole, then twisted until I felt his tip press against the right spot and pressed lightly back with my ass to open my asshole with his dick. I felt a twitch in the tip of his dick and he pushed back against me, slowly penetrating and spreading my asshole.

I let out a deep sigh when his head popped into my ass from this new sensation of pleasure. I took a moment to get used to the pressure inside my ass, then moved my asshole up and down in small steps along his wet shaft, glad he was wet enough with our juices to lubricate me. He growled softly while I pushed my ass further down his dick, opening up and surrendering my most intimate place to him for his pleasure.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,070 Followers