Monsterboy Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,800 Followers

"Shh," she said. "I told you, you have nothing to fear from me." She glanced across the grass, where her sword lay. "See? My weapon is far from us. I do not mean you any harm."

She sighed. Her sword, lying out of arm's reach. Poor form for a knight. But luck had been on their side and no other monsters had happened upon the two of them.

The boy moved to sit up, but Levinja pulled him to her and after a moment's struggle he gave in. He lay his head back down on her wrapped breasts and gazed up at her.

Levinja felt a sudden shyness. She had lain with this boy, ridden him until he had filled her to overflowing with his semen, kissed the gasps of his climax as she had come too, but now, with him lying on top of her in this gentle embrace, she felt awkward.

"What is your name?" she asked. She did not even know his name!

His golden eyes darted to one side. Clearly, he was wondering if there was some hidden trick behind the question. He seemed at last to decide there was not.

"Gulilubru," he murmured.

"Gulilubru," repeated Levinja. "I like your name."

The boy smiled at her shyly, the smile of a boy praised, perhaps, by a friend of his mother and too embarrassed to be truly pleased with the compliment. Levinja's heart melted at the sight.

"I am sorry, Gulilubru," she said at last. She patted one taut buttock. "I... I was perhaps not gentle in my need."

The boy did not look at her but shook his head. Did he forgive her? Or did he just not understand?

She did not enquire further. The shake of his head had brushed his wild mop of black hair across her face. Oh, his scent! The scent of fresh sweat and soil and his own masculine smell. She felt herself stir and pushed the desire away. Another question.

"Have... had you lain with a female before, Gulilubru?"

The boy nodded slowly. Levinja was not prepared for the disappointment she felt.

"A human, or...?"

"A manticore," the boy Gulilubru murmured into her wrapping.

"Your age?"

He shook his head. "Older," he said.

"Ah," said Levinja. She should not feel so bad, then, a lewd matron bedding this innocent little thing. She had not stripped him of his innocence. A hungry older-sister had done that.

The thought did not ease the weight of her heart as she had hoped.

"But you're the first human I..." The boy blushed, pushed his face further into her chest.

"Ah," said Levinja. The boy's desire to please her swept the weight away.

The sun beat down on them. As her desire ebbed, the stickiness of their exertions grew troublesome.

Levinja tapped the almost-sleeping boy on the shoulder. "Come," she said. "Let's go to the river and bathe."

The boy nodded, rolled off her. Levinja smoothed down the bottom half of her tunic. It had remained ridden up with the boy's weight on top of her.

The boy Gulilubru glanced at her as she adjusted her clothes, then quickly turned away to arrange his own loincloth. Levinja saw the bronzed curve of his buttocks, the high, spiky tail, felt the melting of her heart sink lower.

Swallowing, she retrieved her sword and armour and pack from where she had tossed them aside.

Levinja had half-expected the boy to run from her, but he did not. Instead he led her back up the track to the riverside. He took her to a little secluded area where the boll-swollen roots of a willow eased into the water.

In the sunlight the water looked deliciously shaded and inviting. Levinja sat on a fallen log and began to undo her boots.

The boy leaped straight into the water, a slender bronze arrow. He disappeared beneath the surprising depths of the pool, ringlets spreading from the modest splash his slender body had made. Soon the water on the other side of the pond surged up and his dark head broke the surface, water sluicing off his hair, leaving it a veil of black seaweed across his neck and shoulders.

Levinja took her time with her boots, watched him wash. He delighted in his water-play as only a young man can, seeming to have forgotten about her.

Soon, though, he glanced across at her with his golden eyes. Was there invitation there? He had said nothing.

Levinja tore out the final lace, kicked her boots away and then lifted her tunic up and off herself. She was naked, now, but for the wrapping of her breasts and she looked across at the boy.

He was gazing at her nakedness, but seeing her look he quickly turned away.

Levinja chuckled to herself. She separated her clothes, examined her tunic. It was stained and would need to be washed. Her thumb tested the moistness of the patch and she smelled herself and the boy there, mingled together.

Oh gods.

She quickly busied herself folding her tunic, then she sat down on the fallen log and began unwrapping her breasts. She positioned herself to the side, facing away from the boy, not for the sake of shame but so the boy would not fear to look at her. Levinja was proud of her breasts and as they were released from their prison she gasped in pleasure. Her fingers found the creases left by the wrapping's edge and rubbed at them, feeling the white skin turn warm and pink.

The boy no longer splashed. She knew he was looking at her, admiring the ampleness of her chest. Within its wrapping it had not been apparent. Her breasts were still firm and high, with only the slightest sag, more from heaviness than from any lack of tone. No, that was not true. She lifted one and then together, testing their weight. She was out of condition, her breasts larger than before.

Her nipples grew hard. The boy's eyes burned across her skin.

Levinja turned, then, and the boy in a flustered splashing tore himself away.

Levinja got up off the log. The air felt sweet on her bare skin and the freedom of her nakedness, the memory of the boy's eyes made her heart race. She strode to the edge of the pool, eased herself slowly into the water.

The boy had grown brave enough to watch her. With half of her body veiled by the dark water, it seemed as though he had found his courage again. His eyes quickly strayed to her breasts.

Levinja smiled at him, but really to herself. Males were all the same. They still held the obsession with breasts that a nursing child did. It was adorable, and she felt her heart leap, remembering how it felt to have her form admired by a man.

She waded across the pool, half-swimming towards the boy. He stared at her, moved back to give her room with the sweep of his hands.

Levinja dove under the water, pushed her body through the cool and dark as she held her breath. She knew the boy was not far from her and she let her body surge back to the surface. The water exploded around her. Oh, she had nothing of Gulilubru's slender elegance! But she swept the water from her eyes with the tossing of her head, revelled in the pouring of the water down her jutting breasts.

The boy was within arms reach, wide-eyed as she turned her burning eyes on him. The venom surged in her. Or was it merely the burning of her own desire? She could no longer tell.

Whatever it was, she reached for the boy and pulled him to her.

They played together in the water, her enveloping him with her body, pressing his smooth, wet skin to hers. Oh, she had wanted this before, but their lovemaking had been too frenzied to allow it. She kissed his neck and his chest, kissed his mouth deeply, and this time he kissed her back. His hands grew brave, sliding over her form, finding her breasts, covering them. He squeezed them, just like any inexperienced boy, but the excitement in his eyes, his open mouth, the hardness now pressing against her thigh with only his loincloth between them gave even his clumsy touch the exquisite pleasure of an expert.

Her hand slid down from his smooth side and dove between his legs, quickly discovering the stiff length waiting for her there. The boy gasped and Levinja, panting against his mouth as she slid her tongue over his, pushed him back through the water to the shore. There was a rock there, a grey slab of granite half-sunk in the water, rounded like a river-pebble, and she pushed the boy Gulilubru against it. His wet back left an imprint of his slim form on the rock, his dripping hair tossing as Levinja's agile fingers made him harder still.

"Poor thing," she murmured. "I am sorry for before, for ravishing you. But this body..." She slipped her lips down his chin and neck to his chest, licked the moisture from first one nipple and then the other. "But this body was made for a female's pleasure. Still, that is no excuse. Let me make it up to you."

She slipped her hands under his armpits and hefted him back onto the rock, leaving his feet dangling in the water as her hands, trembling with eagerness, danced down his brown and glistening side and stomach to his loincloth.

"We don't need this, do we?"

Levinja drew the material down and his hardness bobbed free. She murmured with delight. He was rigid in his arousal, an arousal she had kindled in him. Not bad for an old woman!

Gulilubru stared down at her, eyes wide in disbelief, as she slid her lips over the head and drew his length deep into her mouth.

Oh, it had been so long since she had enjoyed this delight, that wondrously strange mixture of velvet smoothness and rock hardness that was a man's sex. Her nose pressed against his sparse pubic hair and she breathed deeply of his clean, masculine scent.

She drew him out, slowly, letting her tongue slide on the underneath of his length, and as soon as the tip of her tongue rediscovered the tip of his member she tasted salt. He was delicious and she felt herself grow liquid beneath the legs. She licked and he jerked in her mouth.

It was all she could do stop herself from climbing on top and ravishing him again. But she was true to her word, no matter the surging of her desire and the venom still mixed with it. No, she did feel guilt for what she had done, although there was no real harm in it. To have so quickly succumbed to her desire! Where was that old knightly discipline, the discipline she had also learned as a nun?

What discipline? She bobbed her head up and down and Gulilubru cried out and squirmed on the sun-warm rock. No, if she had had the opportunity to do this, met some young monk while in the Convent, she would have done this, too. The venom was just an excuse. It was her body that desired this lewd pleasure, and for all her talk of being powerless to stop it, the truth was she did not want to stop.

But she was no desperate animal. And a knight's word was her bond. She was going to make it up to this pretty young male, make sure he never forgot what it was like to lay with a human woman.

Levinja, her heart surging, slid him out of her lips. With one hand she jerked his length, now slick with a mixture of her saliva and his excitement, licked the head and flicked the tip of her tongue underneath it, on that taut little spot no man can resist.

He cried out and she tasted a surge of sticky salt on her tongue.

The flavour of him set her venom-soaked heart alight. No, no. She could not break her word!

Her free hand slid into the water, found the slickness between her legs. The water and her own fluids were a single flow and as her fingers slid deep inside her she felt as though she had melted into the water, become some strange liquid thing, some nereid or other water monster herself.

The venom. It was addling her brains. Her thumb sought out the centre of her tension, found the hard button, swollen in her excitement.

She cried out as her thumb slipped over it. In the water, it felt as though someone was tonguing her there. No, many tongues, some darting inside her.

And still Gulilubru squirmed and panted as she dug her tongue into the slit of his member, needing more of that delicious savoury flavour.

She engulfed him again in her mouth. He could grow no harder, now, and to do much more would be to indulge in torture, and Levinja had forsworn such things. But somehow he grew harder still. He cried out and she felt the skin of his member grow taut around the base.

He was coming! She felt him jerk once and suddenly her tongue and the inside of her mouth were basted with semen. The flavour was overpowering, the scent filling her sinuses as she desperately swallowed, not wishing to waste any of him.

But he was already spurting again and she had to let a thin stream of the precious fluid drip from the corner of her mouth lest she choke. The thickness of the aroma of masculine pleasure drove her over the edge. She cried out in her own desperate ecstasy, her fingers plunging inside herself as her blood boiled white-hot in her veins.

Levinja burned. Her sex turned molten, her heart roasting in her chest as a toxic pleasure coursed through her. The boy kept spurting in her mouth and she drank his pleasure down, her own body spasming with each flood of his delicious essence. Her mouth and tongue and throat tingled as though filled with spices.

At last his spurting ceased and she felt him grow soft in her mouth. She sucked at the head, disappointed, needing more, but Gulilubru, now oversensitive, gently pushed her away.

She fell back, her fingers still pressed between her thighs, the water up to her neck as she leaned forward and panted out the final dregs of her pleasure. Then, feeling the heat subside and languor pour over her, she slid forward and slumped against the rock. Beside her, Gulilubru's tail twitched with the final echoes of his own climax.

No. No, she could not let this exhaustion overtake her while still in the water. With a titanic effort she pulled herself up onto the rock and slumped down beside the boy. He was still looking up at the sky, blinking, his mouth open as he sucked in breath after breath.

Levinja draped a hand on his chest, ran her fingers across the muscular smoothness, fingertips nestling in his hair.

"I hope you accept my apology,"" she murmured.

-----------------

Later the two sat on the bank of the river not far away, near a sandy little beach and a jumble of low rocks that made the water burble with gentle foam.

Levinja tended the fire while Gulilubru busied himself cleaning the fish. They had both been struck with desperate hunger after their exertions and when Levinja had suggested they eat together the young monster had agreed.

It seemed the right thing to do. To part ways immediately after such intimacy would have been strange, and anyway... Levinja glanced at the boy as he bit his lip and scored the fish's body with his claws, scaling it -- she did not want to be parted from that smooth skin and slender body, that boyish face with its glittering gold eyes so soon. Even his spiked tail, twitching in his concentration, she found charming. It had proven so useful, darting down into the water to catch their meal.

A monster. So perhaps all monsters were not so evil as people said. But this one was a youth, after all, and she had tamed him with the gentle delights of pleasure.

He handed her the now gutted and scaled fish and she pierced it with a stick and dipped it over the fire.

The fish was soon ready. They shared their meal. Gulilubru preferred the fish's innards and ate them, dropping them down into his hungry mouth as though they were those noodles you could buy from the street vendors in Obala. The sight surprised Levinja, but he was, after all, a monster.

They spoke a little. The boy was still adorably timid towards her, having reclaimed his shyness after they had dressed again. Strange, but Levinja had seen this before. After making love, men sometimes grew shy. This tousle-haired monster boy was little different from a human in that respect, then.

As they talked, she learned Gulilubru had been on an errand to get water for his family when they had collided.

"Won't they be worrying about you?" Levinja asked.

He shook his head and grinned. "No, I often wander alone. They are happy sometimes, I think, to be free of me."

Levinja bit into the fish, delighted in the savoury juices that flooded her mouth. She felt a twinge. The boy's grin had kindled it and the deliciousness of the fish had fed the fire.

"I would not wish to be so quickly free of you." She thought the words, but did not say them.

She told the boy of her quest. He listened with interest.

"It is a good plan to follow the river," he said. "But perhaps it would be better to go this way." And here he scored the dirt with his spiked tail and showed Levinja a path, well hidden, that he had made. "It will lead you around my village. I think, perhaps, my people will not be understanding of your quest."

Levinja nodded. Despite the moments of intimacy between her and Gulilubru, humans and manticores were still enemies.

They were finishing their meal when Gulilubru's cocked his head.

"What is it?" whispered Levinja.

The boy frowned, shook his head and raised an open hand.

"Manticores," he muttered. "Coming this way. You must go."

Levinja tossed the fish aside and quickly slipped on her cuirass.

"Hurry," hissed Gulilubru. "There are many!"

Levinja tied on her sword. She moved to embrace Gulilubru one last time, but the fierceness of his expression and his pushing of the air with a hand stopped her. Disappointed, she turned and started down the riverbank.

She was partway along when a hand grabbed her from behind. She wheeled around, ready to strike, but it was Gulilubru. He looked up at her, his golden eyes sad, and standing on tiptoe he kissed her once, fleetingly on the lips.

"Go," he said.

She did not tarry. Even with the weak hearing of a human she could make out the manticores moving through the brush now. She turned and ran, her fingers glued to the burning spot where the boy's sweet lips had touched her one last time.

----------

Later. Night. Levinja had put many miles between her and the manticores, between her and Gulilubru. Her heart stung at the memory of the boy's gleaming gold eyes and grin. She ran on. Her heart hurt. No, not her heart -- her chest. It burned.

She was out of condition, that was all. She stopped, leaned against the dark trunk of a tree, pressed her cheek against it as she sucked in air.

Her chest hurt more. No. It was not exhaustion. The wound on her thigh was burning, not the muscles from her exertion. The venom. Gulilubru's venom. Flooding her. Killing her!

Her blood surged, bringing with it a new wave of pain. Fire pooled between her legs, in her chest, beneath her armpits, in the back of her head.

Her vision blurred. The stars swayed overhead. They were falling down upon her, falling with sparkling trails.

She slid to the ground and knew no more.

To be continued in Chapter 2: The Sweetness of Elves

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,800 Followers