Monsterboy Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Levinja encounters an elf maid - but is she all she seems?
8.3k words
4.64
18k
22

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,799 Followers

Note: all characters in this story are 18+.

*****

Chapter 2: The Sweetness of Elves

When Levinja woke, she couldn't move. The world was enveloped in a strange, orange light.

Oh gods, is this death? This endless twilight?

No. Stupid. Her eyes were still shut and she was in a bright place, the light filtering through her eyelids. But opening her eyes proved impossible. Her body ached all over as if she'd been in a fight, an ache that reached up to the very top of her head.

A fight? No, she had lain with that manticore boy, Gulilubru. He had grazed her with his sting and given her a mild dose of his venom. Then why had she-?

Ah. Perhaps she knew why. He had come inside her and she had swallowed his semen. At the time, she had been filled with the heat of her desire and the riskiness of such things had not occurred to her. With these further doses her body had succumbed at last to Gulilubru's venom.

So she was not dead. Not yet, at least. With a great burst of willpower she pried open her eyes. Light poured in and she gasped.

Her gasp was met by another's. As she blinked she heard someone move, someone light of foot stepping quickly across a wooden floor. So she was inside. There was another there, short and slight, or one at least who was walked as though they were.

A shadow passed over the eyes and with the light masked she began to make out detail again. A face, a young face, delicately featured, with skin so pale as to be almost translucent, and eyes blue like living sapphires nestled behind long, dark eyelashes. The soft curve of the face's lips curled up into a smile.

"Oh, thank the gods! You've regained consciousness."

The face and the high, feminine voice revealed its owner as a young girl. No, not a human girl - her long, sharp ears identified her right away as an elf.

Levinja relaxed. Elves were monsters, it was true, but ones with a long alliance with humans. She would not likely meet with any harm at the hands of this young elf.

But still she struggled to push through this cloying fuzziness, willing her arms and legs to move, to sit her body up. The girl frowned and placed a hand on Levinja's forehead.

"Please don't move. You've been poisoned and dangerously close to death"

The elf moved away and Levinja found enough strength to turn her head. Ah, so she was inside a room. The wooden walls glowed with a gentle light, the one which had been painful to her eyes just moments ago. The room was circular, with bookshelves and tables with apparatus laid out neatly upon them. A study then, the study of a wizard perhaps.

The elf moved into her arc of vision and searched a bookshelf for a book. She was dressed in a green robe, embroidered around the edges with platinum and gold in the thin filigree only elf tailors are able to produce. Her form was clear beneath the clinging material - she was short and slender around the shoulders, but wider around the hips with that touch of voluptuousness some sylph-figured girls are blessed with. Levinja sighed. Oh, to have such a slender body again! Truly, such blessings were wasted on the young.

The elf-girl found the book and turned, her eyes alight with youthful excitement. How old was she, her late teens? Early twenties? But no, Levinja was thinking in human terms. She was likely much older, despite her youthful appearance and her childish mannerisms, mannerisms even hundred-year old elves retained.

The girl hurried back, the book floating through the air behind her like an obedient dog. It was wreathed in a golden aura. Ah, so this elf-girl was the wizard, then.

"I knew we had a book of healing magic for monster venom!" she said happily. Then she noticed Levinja moving and her smile turned to a frown. "Please, milady Levinja. I told you. Try not to move. I cast hold person on you so that the venom would not spread any further." At Levinja's confusion the smile shyly returned. "You told me your name in your delirium, and I told you mine, although you have forgotten it no doubt. I am called Elysen."

Levinja tried to reply, but Elysen stopped her. The elf stepped back and opened the book. As the pages flipped through by their own accord, she looked up at Levinja, suddenly embarrassed. "I'm afraid my mistress is away on a journey to collect herbs in the forest. It would have been far better for her to be here to help you. But I will do my best."

Levinja could do nothing but stare, although she wanted to sigh in exasperation. So she was going to be a practice dummy for an acolyte wizard! Still, she had Elysen to thank that she was alive at all.

The elf clapped her hands. "Oh, here it is. Manticore venom and how to remove it." Her eyes slipped over the open pages as the book hovered before her. She glanced at Levinja, as though the knight had asked her something. "Oh, you kept saying the name Gulilubru. A manticore name. And the wound, on your-" The elf blushed, her high cheekbones turning the same pink as a geranium flower. "It had all the marks of a manticore's sting."

Elysen returned to her reading. She finished and closed the book slowly. Her face, revealed again, was blushing even fiercer now, red to the tips of her ears.

"It says," explained Elysen to Levinja's unasked question. "That the poison must be drawn out, manually. Or rather-"

She left the sentence unfinished. She moved closer to the couch, the book bobbing behind her head. Her face was apologetic.

"Please excuse me, but we need to turn you over."

Levinja blinked. It was all she could do. Elysen took that as permission and with the flick of a slender finger through the air, Levinja's body was wrapped in a shroud of sparkling golden light. She felt herself grow light and rise off the couch. Elysen's finger curled and Levinja rolled over in the air. She slowly floated back down onto the couch again, now lying on her stomach.

Elysen brought her face closer. Her cheeks were still pink and she was so close that Levinja could feel the heat of her embarrassment. "The venom must be drawn from the wound," she explained. "It... it should not take long."

Levinja blinked and arched her eyebrows, but Elysen was already out of sight. She had moved farther down the couch. Levinja felt soft hands on her bottom and her eyes went wide.

"Sorry," said Elysen. "I hope my hands are not too cold."

Levinja felt her tunic being drawn up, the sudden coolness of her rump as it was bared.

"Ah," murmured Elysen.

Hands were placed on either side of her wound, and they were not at all cold. The warmth of the smooth, soft touch made Levinja start and she felt a little surge of delight.

Ah. She was still affected by the manticore's venom, of course. She would not usually be so sensitive, especially to the touch of another woman.

The elf's breath, suddenly hot on Levinja's wound startled her. No doubt Elysen was examining it closely.

"P-please tell me if I hurt you," said Elysen.

Soft lips pressed against Levinja's skin and even despite the hold-person spell a gasp escaped from her. Elysen... Elysen was kissing her... there?

No, not kissing. Sucking. She felt the elf-girl's lips mouthing wet against her skin, felt a dull pain as heat was drawn to the wound from everywhere in her body. Her chest, between her legs, the back of her head - all the places where the venom had pooled.

Elysen murmured against her buttock. The girl's mouth felt very pleasant pressed against her skin. Levinja had only once before enjoyed the touch of a woman's mouth, long ago. When she had been a trainee of little more than eighteen summers her tent-mate, a girl from the Eastern Isles, had introduced her one drunken night to the pleasures a woman could give to another woman. It had been the only time Levinja had lain with a woman, but she still remembered it clearly - the girl's hungry mouth on her breasts, the delicate magic of her fingers, the hot poker of her wine-sticky tongue between her legs and her buttocks.

Levinja preferred men, but the experience had not been one she regretted. And now... and now this slim young girl was kissing her on the butt... no, not kissing - drawing out the venom. Not the kisses of love-making, but a medical procedure. And yet...

The venom surged through Levinja, as though fighting back with a final burst of heat before leaving her. Her wound under Elysen's lips burned like fire and Levinja cried out.

"Ah!"

Her voice! She could speak!

She felt the spell weaken on her, fail. Elysen stepped away from her, but not out of alarm. Her pink cheeks were swollen and a thin crimson line trickled from the corner of her mouth.

With a flick of her finger a silver basin bobbed through the air to hover in front of her and Elysen bent her head and spat up the mouthful of blood and saliva. A handkerchief flew to her and she wiped away the red smear on her lips.

"It is done," she said.

Levinja raised herself on an elbow and tried to sit up, but a flash of dizziness made her stop. Elysen was beside her, her pale, warm hands supporting her.

"Please, don't overexert yourself."

"I want to-"

Elysen smiled. "Of course. Let me help you."

Gold light sparkled and with the help of magic the elf helped Levinja up into a sitting position.

As soon as Elysen saw that Levinja was not in danger of collapsing again, she moved towards the table where all the apparatus were laid out. She drew water from a barrel, rinsed her mouth, spat it out into a sink, then drew another mug of water and trotted back to Levinja.

She handed the mug to the knight and dabbed at her own wet mouth with the handkerchief.

"My thanks," murmured Levinja. Her voice felt strange in her mouth after not using it for so long. She drank deep of the water.

Elysen smiled behind the handkerchief, her cheeks dimpling. She was blushing still, her cheeks and ears the colour of rose.

"I- I did not hurt you?"

Levinja, if she was the blushing type, would have blushed at the question. "Ah, no. No, your lips were very gentle."

Elysen drew the handkerchief away. Her smile was wide behind it, a row of perfect white teeth. "Oh, I am glad!"

But suddenly the elf-girl's face took on a strange cast. Her knees buckled beneath her and she slumped forward. Levinja grabbed her as she fell.

"Elysen?"

The elf looked up at her, her wide blue eyes strangely unfoccussed. "I felt a bit dizzy." Then her eyes rolled back and Levinja was forced to take all her weight. "Oh, I feel so strange!"

But just as quickly as the weakness had come, it passed. Elysen, with Levinja supporting her, regained her footing. She glanced across at the knight, apologetic.

"I'm so sorry," she murmured. "I- I don't now what came over me. Sometimes, after we use magic, we suffer fatigue, but..."

Elysen gasped and Levinja leaned forward to catch her, but she did not fall this time. She closed her eyes, pressed her hands against her chest and gasped again.

"This... this feeling!"

"The venom-" began Levinja.

Elysen shook her head. "Elves are immune to manticore venom. No... no there is something else."

The elf ran her hands down the front of her robe, as though following the trail of some sensation moving through her body. Levinja took hold of Elysen's narrow shoulders and the elf cried out.

"No!" she cried. "No, please... your touch. Your touch!"

Levinja grew anxious. "Are you in pain?"

Elysen bit her lip, shook her head. "No, no... not pain. There is... oh the gods!"

Her hands were on her lower abdomen now, bunching up the material of her robe. She gasped and doubled over.

Levinja lifted the elf up underneath her armpits and helped the little creature onto the couch. It was like lifting a child - Elysen barely weighed anything at all. She sat down, still clutching at her abdomen.

Levinja took hold of the elf's hands. "Wait, let me see."

"No," muttered Elysen, shaking her head. "No, don't!"

But Levinja would not allow any delay. The elf was clearly suffering, and she had to see what was causing her distress. She pulled Elysen's hands away. The material of her robe remained bunched up, as though something was protruding from her pelvic area. It almost looked as though the elf was sporting an...

...an erection?

Levinja let go of one hand and brought her own to the peaked material. Elysen tried to stop her, but Levinja shook her off and gently explored the shape beneath the elf's robe. Yes, there was no mistaking it. The hard, hot length of a male member.

Elysen gasped and the hardness in Levinja's hand jerked.

She looked across at him, bemused. "Elysen, you're a boy?"

The elf avoided her gaze. "Of course I am," he protested.

Levinja arched her eyebrows. She'd assumed Elysen was a girl based on the pretty delicacy of his features, the highness of his voice, the feminine width of his hips. His flat-chestedness, then, was no longer at all surprising.

Levinja lifted the hem of his robe. The elf gasped and shook his head, but she patted his hand gently.

"I just want to check everything is alright."

That everything was alright? A foolish thing to say. Of course, being a knight, Levinja was trained in field medicine, but magical maladies were not within her scope of experience. No, it was a poor excuse. She merely wanted to see the delightful hardness she 'd felt in her hand.

Elysen watched her, his blue eyes huge, as she drew the robe up off his knees to his thighs.

"Lift your bottom a moment," said Levinja. Elysen, with the obedience of a child, did as he was told, but his eyes never left Levinja's hands.

She pulled the robe up to his bellybutton and the elf's erection sprang forth. Like most magic-users, he wasn't wearing anything under his robe - constricting clothes are a hindrance to magic, after all - and Levinja, in her selfishness, was happy of the fact.

Elysen, despite having such a girlish figure, was nicely equipped as a male. His member stood proud, a dramatic pink between his pale thighs, the head already slick with desire.

"Manticore venom," murmured Levinja. She brought a hand to the boy's erection, touched it with her fingertips. It jerked.

"Oh!" gasped Elysen. "N-no, no I said before. Elves are immune to manticore venom. It's ... it's..." He dropped his gaze, his face flushing even pinker than his lewdly rigid member. "It is desire."

Levinja stifled a laugh. "Oh," she said. "Desire. Of course it is."

Elysen shook his head. "No, not my own, although now..." His chest heaved. "When I drew the venom from you, I drew a small amount of your life force with your blood."

Levinja frowned. "My life force?"

Elysen nodded. "But only a little. It's an unavoidable part of the spell. Usually there is no problem, but your life force..." He bit his lip. "Oh, but your life force was thick with desire."

Levinja watched the boy's heaving stomach beneath the bunched-up material. Pale and hairless, he really did have a girlish body. It looked soft to the touch, but she resisted the urge to run her hands up along those delicious thick thighs.

"And the cure?" asked Levinja.

Elysen's eyes were hooded, heavy with his need. "This has happened before. I- I must just endure it."

Levinja's lips curled in amusement. "Endure it? Oh, but it is simplicity itself to calm yourself of such desire."

Elysen blinked. "Calm... myself?"

Levinja stood up. "Surely you know. All boys are born knowing this wisdom." She felt her face grow hot. Stupid, that such a conversation should embarrass her! But she remembered back to similar conversations she had had with her sons. Oh, she had missed her husband's presence more than anything on those days! The words stuck dry in her mouth and instead she took Elysen's hand and placed it between his legs.

Elysen's eyes went wide. "Oh, no. No. I cannot do that."

Levinja laughed. "There is no sin in it," she said."Despite what some old monks might say."

Elysen dropped his gaze. "No, I am forbidden from doing it. I am under a geas."

"A geas?"

"My mistress - she placed it on me when I entered her service. I cannot do it, no matter how much I should desire it. Taking pleasure from oneself depletes magical energy and she has forbidden it."

Levinja did not much like this revelation. To place a spell on a young man and prevent him from the most harmless of diversions! It did not seem natural. She thought back to her own torment, the desire which had inflamed her blood as she had languished in her cell at the Convent, and that venomous desire too that Gulilubru had filled her with.

Elysen's pale chest was heaving and he clutched at the edge of the couch, his slender hands curled like claws.

Poor thing! And it was her own desire that was putting him through such torment.

Levinja felt her blood kindle. As she looked upon the slender young elf before her, naked from the waist down, his masculine member shapely and proud and a delightful contrast with his wide-eyed vulnerable face, her desire, free of venom, pure and all her own, flooded her.

She lifted a hand to Elysen's brow, stroked it. "This is my fault," she murmured. "So I will take responsibility for it."

Elysen's brow was moist with sweat and he leaned into her stroking like a cat. "But milady, I-"

"Please," said Levinja. "Call me Levinja."

She leaned over and brought her lips to his. The kiss was fleeting, gentle, but not a little teasing and it left the young boy gasping as she pulled away. He lifted a finger to his lips, touched them as though they had been burnt.

Levnija smiled. "See? The medicine for your affliction is not so bad."

Elysen looked across at her, his lips parted. It seemed such a small dose of medicine had done little for the desire pouring through him. His proud member gave no sign of calming.

"A kiss," the boy murmured.

Lenvinja came close again. "Surely you have been kissed before," she said.

Elysen frowned. "By my mother, and my sisters."

Levinja chuckled. "A different kind of kiss, surely, to this one."

This time the boy gasped as the kiss began. She brushed her mouth across his, her lips making the slightest of contact, the nerves aflame with sensitivity. She drank his sweet breath, delighted in the warmth emanating from his mouth and brought her hands to his chin and cupped it. His skin was so smooth! Warm, but not the heat of Gulilubru the manticore - rather, a marble heat, the gentle tingling warmth of a magical being. Her fingertips met the softness of the lock of hair before his ears, softer even than velvet.

Levinja could not longer tease herself or the boy. She pushed her lips against his, slipped a hot and hungry tongue into his mouth. She had but sampled the deliciousness of his kiss earlier with the tap of her tongue, but now she allowed herself to be greedy, dipping her tongue deep inside the hot cavern of his mouth.

Elysen pushed his lips back as though mouthing hers, the movements of one who did not know yet how to kiss, and his tongue slipped about his mouth, unsure where it should be. Levinja chased it with her own, enjoying the game, tilting his head so that she could kiss him more deeply, backing that gentle, timid tongue against his palate so that it had no choice but to submit to the caresses of her own.

He leaned back, not fighting her but unsure of what he should do. Still his hands clutched the edge of the couch. Levinja covered him, delighted by his timidity, the innocent clumsiness of his kiss turning her loins liquid.

Her breasts hung free and heavy and she was glad there was no need to wrestle herself out of her armour as she had done with Gulilubru. Her cuirass lay in a corner of the room, removed earlier, no doubt by Elysen when he had rescued her. Her breast wrapping had been removed as well. How had he done it? She could not imagine the shy elf doing it with his own hands. No, no doubt he had used magic, turning his back so as not to be scandalised by glimpses of her nakedness.

taiyakisoba
taiyakisoba
1,799 Followers