Monsterboy Quest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levinja reached back between herself and the rutting boy and lifted the hem of her tunic as he pulled back his hips for the next thrust. His erection again pressed against her butt and she bit back a yelp of pleasure, then quickly gripped the waistband of her underwear in the next interval and tore down the sopping cotton.

Feura pressed himself right against her bare sex with his next thrust and Levinja, dizzy with pleasure, wondered just how she was going to extricate that gorgeous organ of his from under his loincloth. But the harpy boy, with an annoyed sleepy mutter and a shifting of his wings, began pushing back against her in his own frenzied frustration and mid-thrust his erection poked free of his loincloth and speared right into her.

The pillow pushed into her mouth and smothered Levinja's cry of ecstasy. The boy had driven right into her to the hilt and her lewd and hungry sex had willingly engulfed him. Thick fluid was squeezed from her, spattering her thighs, and then Feura pulled back and immediately drove his hips forward again, sending another shockwave of pleasure pouring through her.

The boy began rutting her in earnest, the cave's walls resounding with the lewd squishing of their sexes being driven together. Levinja's moans were so loud they escaped the confines of the pillow pressed against her lips and the material grew wet with her excited drooling.

She drove back against him, her ample buttocks meeting his every thrust, demanding his rigid organ be driven full-length into her. And Feura plunged hard into her in response, covering her now with his whole body, his wings swept tight around her as she clung to the side of the nest. Levinja felt the harpy-boy's lips against the back of her neck, the hot waft of his panting breath, then the sharp sting as he gripped her skin between his teeth and bit it. Levinja's cry was smothered by the pillow - the back of her neck stung, but the stinging quickly translated into pleasure as Feura's thrusts became faster and more frenzied.

Of course. Harpies were part bird, after all, and when birds mated the male would often peck the back of the female's neck and hold on as he tread her down. And indeed, the strong grip of his teeth kept her back arched as his body forced her again and again into the pillowed edge of the nest.

Then all too soon Feura reached the summit of his pleasure. He cried out, letting go of the skin of her neck, and Levinja fell forward as his hips smashed against her buttocks, sending his jerking organ deep inside her to blast her womb to overflowing with even more scalding semen than had filled her mouth.

Gods, where did this boy get all his energy from? The heat of his ejaculation flooding her belly and the pressure of his body crushing her down sent Levinja over the edge as well. She felt herself spasming around him, her knees trembling and her skin afire with wave after wave of shivering pleasure. Her climax this time was far more intense and longer-lasting than the one she had brought about with her own fingers, and when Feura pulled himself out of her she collapsed into the nest and curled, shuddering, into the foetal position and lay there.

The floods of pleasure took a long time to abate and she was still tingling when she pried her eyes open. The sun had risen and the pink and purple light of the early morning was creeping into the cave. The air was still and cool. Ah, so the storm had passed.

Levinja yawned and sat up, her eyes falling straight away on Feura, wide awake and perched on the far edge of the nest, staring at her in shock.

Levinja, still groggy with the last soporific fingers of her pleasure, looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning," she murmured.

Feura blinked. His eyes flicked down across her naked body, curled up at the bottom of the nest.

"I..." He began, but then he shook his head and his eyes and lips narrowed. "What are you doing in my nest?"

Levinja's smile deepened. "It was cold," she said. "And I needed to get warm." She unfolded herself, stretching her body out with the languid sensuousness of a cat until she was on all fours before him. The hard look on his face dissolved immediately and his eyes went impossibly wide.

"I... uh. Did we...?"

Levinja laughed and crawled towards him on all fours. The boy took a single step back, but then she leaped up and grabbed him around the chest, her hands sliding around his back under the delicious warmth of his feathers.

"We did," she laughed. "I mean, you did. To begin with." She hugged the boy-harpy tightly to her despite his half-hearted squirming resistance, which melted away as quickly as his early hard expression had.

He looked down at her, confusion in his eyes, his cheeks pinkening. Levinja, charmed by his embarrassment, beamed back up at him.

"I think you were asleep," she said.

"I... I was dreaming," said the boy.

Levinja chuckled. "Oh, I won't hold it against you. You were a very good boy. I suppose you have had many mates before."

He blinked at her words and his blush deepened.

Levinja brought her face closer. The boy stared but did not move away and when she was in striking distance she darted her lips forward and kissed him.

"There," she said. "I desired your kisses. Making love is not the same without kissing." Her eyes grew coquettish. "May I kiss you again?"

The harpy boy said nothing, but this time, when she moved closer, his face came forward a short way to met her. Their kiss was longer this time and Levinja murmured with pleasure as his lips pressed against hers. She felt his body shiver against her, his feathers shifting, much like a human would get goose-bumps. The tip of her tongue slipped out and found his and then his mouth opened to her and she was kissing him with the full, wet strength of her passion.

Levinja pressed forward and the boy fell back against the far side of the nest, his butt against the edge. Ah, but it felt just as nice to be on top! Levinja pressed her breasts against his chest, caressed his gorgeously toned back with her hungry hands, kissing him over and over with her wet mouth and tongue until he was left gasping.

"Oh, she murmured against his lips. "It looks like another part of you has woken up as well!" She reached down, knowing that the boy would make no move to stop her now. His body remembered her and as her hand slid under his loincloth and found that gorgeous member, again angry and erect, she broke the kiss and began licking and kissing his neck and collarbone.

She was still smarting with the tingling half-pleasure, half-pain that a spirited penetration always left between her thighs, but her tightening chest, her hardening nipples and her shivering flesh told her that her body desired still more of the delight it had enjoyed from this delicious boy in her arms. Like a wanton, she rubbed herself against his hardness, letting him feel how wet and hot she was.

"Here," she said, kissing his lips with short, chaste pecks. "Let me take the reins this time."

She mounted him, parting her thighs and easing her pelvis forward until his head just pierced her swollen furrow. She steadied herself over the gasping boy, bringing her arms around his neck so that she had full control over the movement of her lower body, then she slid herself down on him, slowly, teasingly. Feura cried out and Levinja, hot pleasure driving up into her from the base of her spine, gasped and chuckled.

"Oh gods," she breathed. "Oh gods, you're even harder than before!"

She engulfed him up to the hilt, her thick pubic hair meshing against his sparser, and she rolled her hips forward, crushing her sensitive button between them. She felt the hard shaft of his organ pressing against her tunnel and she gnawed her lips at the sweet tension spreading through her. She raised herself up, leaving the boy gasping, and then drove herself back down. This time she could no longer contain her voice and cried out in delight.

Then she began bouncing upon him in earnest. His organ was so big now, her sex so swollen from their earlier pleasure, that it took some effort to drive him into her all the way, even despite the copious floods of thick lewd fluid spilling from her.

"Oh!" she cried. "Oh, oh, Feura!"

She raised her buttocks again and again, humping the boy who was dizzy with pleasure himself, throwing his head side to side, sweet moans escaping from his lips. Levinja knew she could not have slowed herself even had she desired to. The sight of the boy in throes of passion, the warm smoothness of his sleek body beneath hers, would not allow it. His wings, wide-splayed, were afire in the morning's first light, glittering with exquisite pink and green, and his gorgeous eyes caught images of the same colour, mirrored by the deep sex-blush of his bare skin.

Levinja kissed him again and again and even despite the pleasure making him lose control, at times he could even kiss her back. She felt the pinions of his wings on her shoulders, helping guide her humping, and she turned and kissed them too.

She was getting close now. All she wanted was for him to shoot inside her, to feed her ever-hungry sex. Her bouncing grew fervid, her kisses and bites across his neck and chest more aggressive. She mouthed his dark nipples, let her teeth score across them, in revenge for the bite at the back of her neck, and he cried out in surprised pain...

...and then he was exploding full-force inside her again. Levinja could not stop her bouncing and his shaft, awash with her fluids and his semen, pierced up into her over and over, driving more of his bubbling seed up into her womb. Feura cried her name and at the sound Levinja came, too. Her climax this time was intense, a blast of white that exploded inside her head and left her trembling. She collapsed across him, her body awash with sweat. She had no energy left to do anything but lie there atop him and Feura, himself bodiless with exhaustion, wrapped her against him, his strong, beautiful wings shrouding her.

"Oh Fuera," she murmured. "Oh, Feura." His name. It was as beautiful as he was, as beautiful as those gorgeous wings wrapping the two of them together.

-----

The storm was a memory of an eternity ago now, and outside the cave the mountains were a glittering wonderland of crystal. Rainbow dewdrops sparked in the trees and the landscape glowed pink-white.

Levinja wrapped her jerkin closer about her shoulders. Even in the crisp sunlight the air held a deep chill. But the thought of his return warmed her.

She heard him before she saw him, a whisper of wings loud amongst the silence. The blades of his wings cut off the sunlight , a swift shadow passing across the snow and her face as he landed beside her. He held a brace of fresh-killed rabbits in his mouth, and he dropped them to the snow.

Levinja grinned at him as she took them up. Ever since they had lain together, Feura's disposition had changed dramatically. She'd been surprised by his first gift of rabbits, waking to find him placing them on the side of the nest beside her. His thoughtfulness and his blushing face had touched her, and she'd gutted and skinned them swiftly, Feura watching the whole while.

"Those are... hands?" The word was unfamiliar on his lips.

Levinja grinned. "Yes. They come in useful sometimes, for this kind of delicate work. But what I wouldn't give..." - and here she reached up with her free hand and stroked the pinion of the wing closest to her - "...to have wings and be able to fly like you do."

Feura had smiled shyly at her words, and returned to watching her hands with childish fascination.

Now, taking up his latest gift of rabbit from the snow, Levinja went to tend to the fire. Feura had been afraid of it at first - harpies were unfamiliar with fire and considered it a dangerous, divine force. But when Levinja had calmed him and shown how easily it was to manage, Feura had become fascinated with it as well.

He crouched down nearby now and watched her as she cooked her own rabbit. Feura preferred his flesh raw, with the bones still inside, although he did appreciate her removal of the bitter and less-palatable guts.

Levinja considered the landscape as she ate. There, on the mountaintop across the valley, waited the tower of Maona. With the storm gone, she could see it clearly from the mouth of the cave, and now her health and strength were both returning, she knew she would have to embark again on her quest. The end was in sight and a strange emotion passed through her. Disappointment? Excitement? Perhaps some mixture of the two.

Feura was watching her. "You have to go, don't you?"

Levinja turned to him and nodded. The sadness in his voice weighed heavy on her heart. "My quest is almost over," she said.

"Tell me another story," he said. "Of your battles."

Levinja laughed. As they'd lain together in the nest he had begun to bombard her with questions about her life as a knight - all his doubt, if there had ever been any real doubt, had melted away in the heat of their embraces. And like a young boy he'd asked again and again to hear of her adventures - the Battle of Tarphessa, the dragon of the Black Moors, the duel with the champion of the Leucrines - all stories he knew the names of, but not the details. And Levinja had delighted in telling him those stories, remembering how it had been when her sons had been young, telling them tales of her youth. Her sons long ago had grown out of that wide-eyed fascination in stories involving their mother and it charmed her heart to be able to enjoy again, for a short time at least, that old delight she felt in telling them.

Of her most recent quest, she was somewhat evasive. She knew Feura, like all males, would be jealous, and she had no desire to play any sort of wanton's game with his feelings. Her mind turned over the events of the last month and she felt a longing. Why could she not stay here with this beautiful boy, with his cold-flushed cheeks, his huge glittering eyes, his smooth, strong body? Could she not remain here, as his mate, and spend their life together? The beauty of this place high up in the mountains, the warmth of his eyes upon her, the cosy darkness of the cave not far away where they had lain together so many times.

But then, always - the Tower. Her knight's heart would not allow her to forsake her quest.

"Very well," she said. "One last story."

Feura nodded, his eyes sad but brave.

-----------

Levinja pulled her jerkin closer around her shoulders. The feathers lining it, feathers which Feura had plucked for her from his chest for her as a parting gift, warmed her. The jerkin held his scent now, and that, too, warmed her. But sadness weighed heavy on her heart despite the comfort of her body.

The mountain rose ever higher before her. And now, as she turned the final corner of the wall of rock she had been following for the past few hours as it circled up the mountainside, the Tower reappeared - huge, tall and slender, a great black shadow against the intense ice-blue of the sky. She willed her weary legs for one final burst of energy. The day was slipping away and she did not want to get left here, alone and exposed, when night fell.

The snow crunched beneath her booted feet. She glanced back across the valley. Was that Feura's eyrie she could see, that little black triangle amongst the grey and white? Ah, but it must be her imagination.

And yet - there! In the sky, a dark shape, circling the mountain summit, aloft on the wind, slender and tiny, but only since he was so far away. Yes, there was no mistaking the graceful arc of those wings. Feura! Watching over her. Could he see her? But those eyes had been able to spot white-coated rabbits against the snow by their pink noses. Of course he could see her!

She waved her hands in wide arcs, wanting to cry out to him, but knowing he could not hear her. He rose up, then, in a steep climb and then plunged down in a rapid dive which set her heart afire. Surely he could not pull up in time! His shape vanished against the grey of the far mountainside and for a moment Levinja's heart stopped. And then he reappeared, rising high up into the sky with powerful surges of his wings. The show off! Like any proud teenager, taking risks to impress the girls. But she was the only audience and her heart surged with pleasure at the thought that his display was all for her.

Levinja's eyes grew wet. She turned and didn't look back and climbed the final metres to the object of her quest.

To be concluded in The Mirror's Six-fold Truth