Monster's Mate Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucinda meets the Vampire.
2.7k words
4.23
21.2k
9
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4 - The Vampire

Lucinda's Master was not as upset about the Hunchback display as she had feared.

"Perhaps your little sex show will drive up our bargaining price even," he remarked with a shrug. "I caught a glimpse of it myself. You were quite enticing up there with your boobies bouncing about. The word is out now that you exist and that you are not too picky about the looks of your clientele…quite important for our plans. At any rate, at least you didn't get arrested. As it is, I shall be glad to leave this wretched Paris and get back to Transylvania. We already have a few offers at home waiting for us. Rest up for you shall be quite busy."

The Mad Scientist did not even so much as touch Lucinda on the train ride home. He said that he did not want to wear her out now that they had got the ball rolling. A few days off would be good for business as her hormones and lubrication could replenish.


And indeed, as soon as they arrived back at the Mad Scientist's castle, Boris announced that they had a visitor waiting for them in the sitting room.

"Gad, is there no rest for the wicked?" the Mad Scientist joked. "Come, my dear. I am certain our mysterious visitor must be a prospective client."

As they made their way to the sitting room, he cursed with rage.

"Blast it, Boris! Can't you do something about these damned rodents? You know how I hate bats!"

The bat he referred to swooped towards them threateningly, causing the Mad Scientist to duck and Lucinda to scream.

Then before their eyes, the bat shifted form into a man. And a damned attractive one too, Lucinda thought. With ivory skin, black long hair pulled back in a ponytail, and piercing intense blue eyes, this client would indeed be a pleasure to get to know better. He was tall, handsome and hung like a horse. Oh, yes, things were looking up indeed! No ugly deformed wretch of a monster was this one. He was absolute eye candy! And although she had only just laid eyes on the client, she suspected that he knew his way around a pussy.

The Vampire bowed before them in a mocking manner. He perused Lucinda with a satanic glint in his eye, obviously liking what he saw.

"You could have called first, Count," the Mad Scientist complained peevishly. "Aren't vampires supposed to be invited into homes before they can just cross the threshold of someone's home?"

"Do you actually believe all of the tommyrot legends you hear about my kind?" the Vampire laughed, revealing an absolutely frightening and sharp pair of incisors that made Lucinda instinctively clutch at her throat with dismay. "This must be the infamous Lucinda I have been hearing so many naughty rumors about," he said as he approached her, pulling her hand away from her throat and kissing it suavely.

As the Vampire neared her, she felt captivated by his humor and charisma. She would like him very much. If only it wasn't for those blasted fangs of his…

"Yes," the Mad Scientist answered, seeming a bit peeved. "This is indeed Lucinda. I take it you approve of her."

"She is perfect for my purposes, Doctor. I love curvy sweet blondes with long throats."

With a flirtatious manner, the Count traced his fingertips along the lines of Lucinda's exposed throat. Although she swallowed in terror, she felt her pussy flood and clench up in excited response to his caress.

----------------

The Mad Scientist had serious doubts all along about allowing the Vampire to become one of Lucinda's clients. In the first place, he did not want Lucinda to be killed off only the third time around. Vampires were nasty selfish creatures who generally took what they wanted without a single care for the destruction in their wake. And even if she did not die after the experience, at the very least it would probably mean a tedious blood transfusion.

Also, the Mad Scientist did not like being out of control. The ways of vampires were a mystery to him. Since their kind had lasted for so many centuries, there were too many facts and fables mixed together about the undead. It was hard to decipher what was the truth and what was legend.

And perhaps the most important point: the Vampire was entirely too handsome and cocky for his taste. He had seen the lustful look in Lucinda's eyes as the Vampire kissed her hand. No whore should ever look so sexually excited. Why, it was an outrage!

"Dear, why don't you check on the Monster?" he said to Lucinda, patting her on the ass as he whirled her about into the direction of the Monster's chamber. "I'm sure that he's missed you."

Lucinda's eyes lit with anticipatory pleasure as she immediately set off to find her Beast, no doubt ready to sate her lust on that pathetic clod. The Mad Scientist shook his head with disgust and confusion. That was another issue he had with Lucinda. She was entirely too fond of the Monster. He wanted her to simply mate with the thing, not fall in love with it. Apparently, he had been unsuccessful at keeping her feminine emotions at bay when he created her. There was only so much a scientist could do regarding emotions and hormones, after all.

"She is simply charming, Doctor," the Vampire smiled with his toothy grin. "I am very much looking forward to our appointment."

Grudgingly, the Mad Scientist tried to pay attention to the matter at hand.

"Are you quite certain that you want her for the particular date in question, Count?"

"Of course. Is that not what we arranged?" the Vampire asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Well, yes," the Mad Scientist answered hesitantly. "But I suspect we may have to reschedule because…oh, this is such an awkward and unpleasant subject to speak of…but I fear she will be indisposed for a few days."

"You mean she will be having her monthly cycle?"

"Well, I was attempting to be more delicate about it, but…yes…"

"That is exactly when I want her, Doctor."

Just when the Mad Scientist thought that he had heard everything, he was again taken aback to discover just how depraved some monsters could be.

"Are you sure that you want her during her period?" he gasped in horror. "That sounds horribly messy and disgusting to me! And quite possibly a health hazard as well…"

"Well, you are a foolish mortal and not one of my kind!" the Vampire snapped impatiently. Then he tried to explain. "The blood is the life, Doctor. A woman's cycle is part and parcel of the very creation of life, dispelling of that life if she does not bear seed. When a woman has her monthly cycle, she smells and tastes the most attractive to the undead. Imagine how your Lucinda would seem to you if she were simply oozing with sweet chocolate sauce flowing through her veins and pussy. That is what she will taste like for us. And her vaginal tissues shall be most sensitive from engorgement. With a little finesse, it will be quite easy to make her climax. And when a vampire sucks blood freshly oxygenated while his victim is in orgasm, she tastes like the most exquisite wine imaginable."

The Mad Scientist shrugged with indifference. It all sounded like a lot of tommyrot to him. He had certainly never heard of such things in medical school. Of course, his professors barely even acknowledged that women had orgasms during the days of his study. They didn't speak much on vampires either, come to think on it.

"But why Lucinda?" he asked. "You seem like a deucedly attractive enough fellow. Surely you would have long lines of mortal women wanting you to suck away at them."

The Vampire waved his hand with a grimace.

"There are always so many questions and investigations involved. Invariably, I am always sought after by the families of the women or the police. After centuries of this sort of foolishness, I grow weary of always trying to evade those who yearn to put a stake in my heart. I would like to have a fresh young woman who is unattached…with no explanations or contingency plans necessary, you see? And while I do have three wives of my own, they are simply not enough. I still have some wild oats I like to sow, even when dead."

"Very well. It will be your furnishings that become all stained and nasty with menstrual blood, not mine," he replied. "As long as you do not damage or kill my creature, you may do with her as you wish."

-----------------

Lucinda was admittedly nervous as she plucked at the ties of her cape. The scenery of the cold and forbidding Carpathian Mountains did nothing to allay her skittishness as she bounced about in the carriage on her way to the Vampire's Castle. The prospective sex with the Vampire did not scare her. After all, she had been made to fuck. But she was not so fond of pain. She was haunted by the memory of those long wicked looking fangs. And she did not see how the Vampire would sink those things into her throat without it hurting like the very devil.

When she exited the carriage, she was shocked to see that the coach driver was indeed the Vampire. Offering her his arm in a chivalrous fashion, he escorted her across the drawbridge to his castle with a playful grin. Lucinda could only force a slight smile in response.

"Do not be afraid, lovely Lucinda," he crooned in her ear. "I know it is your first time with a Vampire. I promise I shall be gentle with you. It will be so good that you will crave my touch again and again."

Although it was sweet of him to say so, Lucinda's fears did not subside one bit as he led her down a flight of dark stairs to an underground crypt. It was horribly dark in the room. She could only see a coffin in the corner covered with cobwebs.

"Down here, we can be as messy and naughty as we want," he teased.

The Vampire slipped her black cape off of her shoulders, revealing the dress that the Vampire had especially instructed that she was to wear. The dress was predictably red, the color of blood. It was an evening gown of silk, very low cut to expose her neck and tops of her breasts. She was also to wear her hair in an up-do so as not to impair access to her throat.

"Oh, you make my mouth water," the Vampire hissed as he pulled her close.

Yanking down her dress, he began to hungrily squeeze her breasts as he nuzzled the flesh at her throat, teasing her with his fangs and tongue.

"You are still frightened," the Vampire remarked as Lucinda remained unresponsive for the most part.

She nodded with consternation.

"No offense, but those fangs of yours look worse than some of my Master's instruments of torture in his laboratory."

"Fear adds to the rush, my dear," he chuckled. "A vampire's bite can be extremely painful or pleasurable, depending on your frame of mind. If you simply submit your entire soul to me, you shall find it very pleasant. And I have never had any complaints about my prowess."

Would any of his victims live long enough to complain? Lucinda wondered.

"Look into my eyes," he commanded. "Relax and concentrate on me."

Although she was at her wit's end with fear, losing herself into the beautiful blue orbs of the Vampire was not hard to do. She felt herself relax deeply, so much so that she had forgotten what she had been worried about. Her skin felt sensitive to the touch and her womb suddenly clenched with a hunger all of its own. She tried to say that she felt much better already, yet she could not seem to move her mouth or tongue enough to form words.

When the Vampire again began to play with her tits, teasing and flicking at her nipples, she moaned with animalistic pleasure, capable of nothing else.

"That is better, isn't it, my dear?"

Lucinda could not respond. She leaned against him, utterly dependent on him to keep her from collapsing onto the floor. She was embarrassed when she felt his hands rip off the rest of her clothes and undergarments. This day, her menstrual period was very heavy. Mortification overwhelmed her as she heard the soft squishing sound of his fingers burying themselves deeply into her unclean pussy. She could feel the streams of blood running down her thighs as he withdrew his hand and licked at his fingers with a lusty moan.

He carried her limp body towards another part of the dungeon, filled with all sorts of scary looking pieces of torture equipment and devices. She saw whips and feathers and dildos and other things that she did not even recognize. Lord only knew what he intended to do to her with these things. She should have known better than to trust a damned Vampire…

Helpless to resist, Lucinda could only moan weakly when he set her hips upon a wooden stool. Chaining her wrists high above her head, her breasts thrust out at him with hard nipples. Then he set to spreading her thighs wide apart in an inverted V shape, chaining them against the wall so that her hips were only supported by the stool. He even went so far as to attach clamps onto her pussy lips so that her clit was totally vulnerable and exposed to him.

"Are you ticklish, Lucinda?"

With a very large white feather, he tortured her tits and tummy, pleased when his games even elicited a loud long moan of torment from her. He circled the tip of the feather around one nipple, and then the other. Cruelly he then turned the feather around, flicking and jabbing at her clit with the stem. Her clit and pussy twitched with frustration.

"So you like me a little, don't you, Lucinda?" he teased. "I can smell your arousal."

With a growl, he buried his face into her widened pussy, feasting off of the intoxicating combination of blood and sex juice. Mindlessly, rhythmically, she tried to push her sex deeper into his mouth as he fucked her with his tongue. Oh, it felt so good, nothing had ever felt so good…but when she felt the sharp sting of his fangs scraping at the folds of her vagina, she gasped in pain and fear.

"Hush, Lucinda," she heard the Vampire caution. He had not spoken out loud for his tongue was still licking at her. She was hearing his voice inside of her mind.

"Only pleasure…only pleasure…."

Her mind desperately followed his lead.

The Vampire lapped away at the blood and sex juice flowing copiously from her pussy. Then he suckled relentlessly at her clit, punishing it. Lucinda knew an incredible tidal wave of an orgasm was coming which almost scared her in its intensity. She already knew that she was going to come harder for this Vampire than she had ever come before in her life.

The Vampire, oblivious of how the blood was covering the both of them in large splotches, thrust all five fingers into her hole and wiggled them, nearly forcing his whole hand inside of her. Her body could no longer hold back the pleasure. Pushed over the edge, she began to scream as the orgasm took over.

Biting down on her neck hard, he slid his fangs into her throat all the way, emitting a deep masculine moan of satisfaction as her blood spurted down his throat in large gushes.

That bastard said it wouldn't hurt, Lucinda thought. But it hurt like holy fuck! The fiend was ripping her throat out.

Hot salty tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Only pleasure, Lucinda," the voice soothed.

The pain then faded into the most sensual bliss. She felt like she was spasming not just in her pussy but throughout her whole body…coming and coming and coming. And as he sucked away at her neck, she felt a delicious languor overtaking her. What was left of her senses slipped away into dizzy headiness. And everything seemed to fade into a quiet peaceful oblivion.

So this is what it is like to die, she thought. And she did not care that she was dying.