Monstrous Ranch Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what..." he gasped. "What're you g-gonna do?"

Ting just smirked and started to lift him up into the air, her whole body buzzing against him as her wings carried them upwards.

As she kissed his neck and stroked his cock, he looked weakly down at Valina.

The catgirl smiled up at him, her eyes again glimmering with alien thought. "It's... a shame," she said, rubbing her ear as she watched him rise. "I always thought I'd be the one to finish it. But we all ran out of time. It's better this way, anyways."

Senya trembled as Ting's kisses started to caress his mind into docility. "V-Valina..."

Valina giggled. She rubbed her ear again, turning away. "It was nice having someone use that name again for me. That... it wasn't so bad." She released the ribbon. "But your part in this story is done, 'Master'."

The bell rang loudly.

"Oh, hush."

"Val—" But Senya was cut off as Ting finally turned his face towards her and kissed him directly, and his words melted instantly into happy moans. She clutched him tightly, her tongue eagerly exploring his mouth. He was totally limp in her arms. She was giggling.

And then they were all giggling, as Senya descended, at long last, into the clover tree of the beembos.

~~~~

Valina watched for a moment as her 'Master' was sweetly subsumed into the mass of writhing bodies. She licked her lips. Maybe she'd join him one day, once he was properly... primed. Maybe she'd have time one day for a brief little session. She could suck his cock for him. He'd like that.

Then again, it seemed unlikely she'd be around long enough for such a plan to come to fruition. Too bad.

The Master was finished. Bobbin and Jerod slept, the scarecrows were occupied with their little games, and all the pieces were coming together around this little territory. In two nights' time, the Ambrosia Ranch would fall.

She smirked. No more Masters. No more Market Days.

It was sort of a pity, the catgirl supposed. This Master had been nice enough. But he had never been a friend. This was the easiest route—the quickest route, the safest route. And with him in the beembos' clutches, there was no one else to stand in Valina's way.

The time was long overdue for control over this place to change hands once more.

"Goodbye, Master," she said softly.

She turned—and found herself staring into four pastel lights.

~~~~

Senya stared up at the beembos in wide-eyed delight, wriggling helplessly in Ting's grip.

"A boy!" breathed one of them, crawling up and feeling his immense cock. He twitched in pleasure, and she let out a gasp. "Ooh, we haven't had a boy beembo in... so, so long."

"Not since the Cloistermage!" cooed another, sliding her finger into Senya's mouth. He found himself docilely suckling. She tasted sweet. Sweet and... sweet. Nothing else.

He found himself gazing glassy-eyed into the gleaming golden eyes of four very, very horny beembos.

They giggled excitedly, looking between one another with mischievous expressions.

And they began to play.

Ting was the first to act, squirming around him and sliding right down onto his cock.

His eyes widened, and he let out a squeak as her slick sweetness started to stroke his cock mercilessly. She squealed in pleasure and immediately began bouncing in his lap. Her lips made an o' shape, and she let out a blissful sigh. Her sighs got higher and higher-pitched as she continued to bounce.

The next-fastest beembo took his face, and he found his tongue licking obediently over her puffy, honeyed lips. Something about the sweetness was almost unbearable. He couldn't get enough of it. It was like cotton candy. The more he ate, the emptier he felt.

He felt his hands taken, and the other two started stroking themselves, wielding him like... like a living toy.

Oh, fuck, that thought was so sexy right now. He started to mewl, his mind fast-melting into a sweet, tranquil bliss.

And then his gaze was consumed by the wild, wild eyes of the Beembo Queen, and he felt her mind touch his own.

You are a good beembo.

He blinked. His eyelids fluttered. He gasped and squirmed. Licked. Drank. Bcked.

You are a good beembo.

His cock throbbed as the pussy slicked around him.

You have dreamed of us. Cried out in the night for us. Because you are a good beembo! And good beembos want to OBEY!

He whimpered and nodded, lapping away. The beembos were crying out, giggling, screaming. Ting came with a squeal, and was quickly replaced by another hot pussy. He couldn't tell the difference. He was immersed in sweet emptiness. Sweet, fuzzy, cotton-candy-headed bliss.

Yes. Bezzy giggled, leaning in and softly kissing his cheek.You can be like me. A good beembo. Just sucking and fucking. Fucking and sucking. Licking and lapping. Stroking. Moaning. Doesn't that sound nice?

His cock was throbbing. He started to moan, knowing he was about to cum. They didn't slow down. This was going to be his life. Eternal orgasms. He had never been so happy, he was sure.

That's right, cooed the soft voice in his soft, empty head.Your big, silly cock already made the choice for you. We're gonna build you, and build you, and build you, all night long. Good beembo.

He was whining. Sucking the clit into his mouth. Juices were pouring all over his face, immersing him in tingly sweetness. The clover blooms beneath him tickled his back. His fingers were tingling, like they had recently fallen asleep, as the beembos came all over them, covering his fingers in gooey, crackly sweetness.

But he wasn't cumming.

We'll build you, the voice said, as Bezzy kept kissing him, until you're a nice, horny, empty beembo! Bezzy giggled. He just gasped and cried out as the pussy rapidly slid up and down over his shaft. It won't take long! Ooh, so horny. So... Bounce-bounce-bounce. ... Neeeeedy.

He mewled and whimpered his agreement. The second beembo was coming on his cock. He was licking the beembo riding his tongue to what had to be a third orgasm when she was finally wrenched off.

Almost immediately, a blissed-out Ting stuffed a nipple into his mouth to replace her. She squeezed the breast, moaning, and he felt and tasted dribbling honey—what tasted like pure, sweet sugar—poured into his mouth. She panted as he slurped.

But he wasn't cumming.

And then, hissed the voice, Bezzy's eyes gleaming cruelly, we'll ask you if you wanna be a beembo! She gave him a fond, almost motherly peck on the cheek. And you'll say yes, just like you wanna right now, 'cause you're a GOOD BIMBO. They always say yes. You'll say yes, won't you? Won't you? She batted her eyes at him.

"Yes," he slurred, the pleasure practically crushing his tiny, submissive mind. But he heard a needy growl from above, and quickly resumed lapping at Ting's oozing breast, feeling the honey dribbling into him.

Turning him into a dumb, horny beembo.

Recognizing this, he slurped and suckled even harder.

Bezzy smirked. And then... you will cum for the last time in your life.

He moaned, filled with bliss at the thought.

You'll be such a good beembo after that! Bezzy was panting. Senya realized she was being edged by the sixth beembo, even as her fingers were put to work pleasuring her mistresses. They'll fuck us so much. Make us fuck them. And we'll always feel like happy, horny, lust-stupid little beembos. But we'll never, ever cum. We will lie in their arms and beg, and love their laughter at their stupid little King and Queen.

Because that's what good beembo royals do.

It sounded awful. It sounded like hell. Senya whimpered and nodded and begged without words for it to happen now.

The golden compound eyes crinkled in amusement And we'll help them lure more sweet little thing like us! More royals. More toys. Because you. Are. A. Good. Beembo.

The breast slipped from his mouth. Senya stared mindlessly around at the six beembos, honey dribbling from his lips, his cock throbbing in desperate arousal, immersed in the bouncing pussy of one of the gorgeous, wicked temptresses who would break him.

"I am a good beembo," he cried.

And they giggled. For they had already known this.

And it was at that moment that everything went black.

~~~~

"You can't do it."

"Oh, yes, I can. I already sent him up there! He's screwed!"

"You could get him down."

"Nuh-uh. Couldn't. Don't want to."

"You're so full of shit!"

"Ora, don't be so—"

"You're so full of shit, too!"

"Ora."

"You fairies have to be kidding me! He's in the way. I'm getting rid of a threat. This is what has to happen."

"We agreed to show him. No tricks. Nothing funny. What the hell is this?"

"He's enthralled to the sprites now. Nothing I can do."

"Don't bullshit us, Valina!"

"I made up my mind!"

"Which one? The 'Kitten' mind? The 'Valina' mind? Or the mind of the sadistic fey rapist he probably thinks you are?"

"You have he nerve to say that to me?"

"Valina! Ora! You two walk this back!

"Walk what back? I speak truth, Val. She's—"

"Ora, shut up."

"Ha!"

"Valina, shut up, too."

"Ha."

"Ugh. Okay, catgirl, I want you to think really carefully right now, 'cause we have a pretty dang limited timeframe. We had plans for the 'Master'. Better plans than just feeding him to the holstaur or the frikking beembos. So... do you really want this instead? Is this really how we're gonna do it?"

~~~~

Senya's eyes opened.

He lay on his back in the grass, right next to a wooden door. He was covered in honey and beembo juices. They were hard to tell apart, and they all made him tingle unbearably.

A rough, familiar tongue was busily cleaning him off. He sat up in alarm, his mind spinning. "V-Valina—"

Valina looked up at him, her tongue sticking out partway along his belly. Then she resumed licking. Senya's eyes widened. That... oh, that tickled.

He started to giggle. He clutched his sides, giggling uncontrollably as the catgirl tenderly licked him clean. She did not slow in her attentions with the rough tongue. Part of him wanted to shove her off, but before he knew it, he was lying back on the ground, overcome by the dedicated licking.

It took close to a half-hour.

When the catgirl reached his cock, she paused, then took his head between her lips and gently sucked on it until he came in her mouth. The pleasure was sweet and brief—a far cry from the overwhelming tidal waves he had grown almost accustomed to. She swallowed it all down, eyelashes fluttering slightly.

Then, her work complete, she offered a hand and helped him to his feet. He stared at her. She seemed a mix between cross and uncertain.

He swallowed. He still felt a bit tingly, but the removal of the honey had helped with most of it—certainly in removing the orgasm block. "Wh... why..."

"Because it's not who I am," the catgirl said. "Apparently." She glanced up, scowling, at the clover tree. Senya barely stopped himself from following her gaze. "Say what you will about Miss Scarlet, but she treats her pets well. It would've been a better fate than that."

He blinked. "I... I still didn't want it."

Her eyes narrowed slightly. "That never seems to really matter." He stared at her. She rubbed her tail, avoiding his gaze. "At least... not usually. You're slightly better than the rest."

"O-oh."

Her ears flattened. "That's not worth much."

He looked back towards the farmhouse. Towards the scarecrow lights. Then towards the door to the Thriae cottage. "Did you actually bring me here to show me anything?"

Her lips quirked slightly.

"Apparently."

~~~~

Valina had untied Senya's hands, which now, he finally noticed, felt a little raw from the tightness of the ribbon. How hadn't he noticed earlier?

He was tired, of course. But that wasn't all of it. Senya bit his lip. He wasn't sure he wanted to think too hard about why he had gone along with everything Valina told him. Why he was still going along with her now.

Had he lost? She'd clearly had second thoughts, but... was that it? It had felt like an ending. It had felt like his last struggle, and it really had been pretty pitiful. Senya bit his lip, remembering. If he was always going to need a fey to save him like that, how could he ever hope to be this Ranch's Master?

It had felt like Senya had lost. So why was he still walking around, relatively clear-headed?

It hadn't been a rescue. Senya was certain of that. It had been a reprieve. A mercy. Valina probably still planned to betray him. Just not like that. The catgirl had some standards, evidently. But any thought of her having actually given up on breaking him felt brittle in Senya's mind. She had broken him, and that was the fact of it—the question wasn't whether he would break, but when she would will it, and they both knew that now. She could do away with him right now if she willed it—just spin him around and give him a little nudge back towards the beembos who had infected his dreams so perfectly.

So with this little epiphany under his belt, Senya had to wonder... Why was he still following her right into the lair of the Thriae?

"Be very quiet," Valina hissed, her ears flattened. The door slid open as though freshly-greased.

Inside, Senya heard wet sounds. His heart fluttered, and the same sense of deja vu that had gripped his mind ever since he'd arrived here was fluttering like a songbird in a small cage. He heard dripping sounds. The sounds of pouring honey. Squelching sounds. Gulping and slurping sounds.

And then, as he stepped past the threshold, it suddenly hit him.

I have been here before.

He gasped, falling back against the wall. The memories whirled through him like a dust devil, blinding him, dazzling him. He tasted sweet mead on his tongue. Felt the softness of the chair, the sweetness of the lips on his cock, the whispers in his ear...

It all just... poured into him. He clutched his eyes, whimpering as quietly as he could, struggling with all his might for control.

They had taken him before. Fucked his brains out. Filled him. Oh, fuck, they'd filled him. He... he had begged for more... they had...

"Master."

Senya looked up. He felt sharp claws digging into his shoulder. Valina gripped it tightly, glaring down at him.

"Now is not the time," the catgirl hissed, dark hair falling down to shade her already gloom-cast face. "Not the time, damn it!"

She sounded like she was talking to herself more than anything. Or a force neither of them could see.

Senya swallowed, tasting the spicy mead trickling down his throat. "I... I..."

But the memories were already receding. Whatever magic had momentarily weakened was reasserting itself, driving the memories back, deep, deep down. Bobbin's magic ripped into his consciousness until he could barely remember where he was for a second.

He blinked. "I... I remembered," he whispered, though he had no idea what. "Something made me forget!"

The catgirl didn't seem particularly interested, once it was confirmed he was back to normal. She just shrugged. "That has happened a lot this last couple months," she said, helping him to his feet.

"Months?"

"I think." The catgirl chuckled. "Time is hard for fey to care about, Master. Now, come on. You wanted to see something interesting, yes?"

Senya followed Valina as they made their way through the cottage. They didn't have to go far. When she came to the corner, she held up a hand, took his, and gently led him to the edge of the living room alongside her.

Sylvia, Lala and Lata, the buxom blonde beauties who oozed raw sex appeal and Thriae mead in equal measure, were gathered around that same old comfy armchair. And lying back in it was a young woman.

At first, Senya barely recognized her as human.

She was absolutely covered in honey. Drowning in it. Her mouth was wide open, and she was gasping, gulping, and slurping as Sylvia, humming, spooned glob after glob from a great big pot onto her happily receiving tongue.

The mead within was thinner than the normal honey, but still very viscous, and it steamed slightly in the chilly air. Mead. Proper, distilled Thriae mead, with twice the potency. And she was practically drowning in it.

Her straight black hair was a mess. Her dark eyes were gleaming gold, totally immersed in the Thriae's power. Senya swallowed, recognizing the look of someone in a state of at least Second-Stage Addiction.

Her hands and feet were bound fast and apart, exposing her whole body as Lala and Lata mercilessly toyed with her, Lala thrusting several fingers in as Lata just rubbed the honey against the captive's breasts.

Senya stood aghast. His mouth hung open. His heart was beating rapidly, and he felt a strange swelling as he looked at the honey. That glorious, delectable bounty... he wanted to dive into it, prostrate himself before them...

He shook himself out of it.

"Why are they doing this?" he whispered to Valina. "She... she's gonna turn into a honey drone if they keep this up!"

"That's the plan, I am sure."

"But why? I mean—who is she?"

The catgirl shrugged. "Don't know where she came from. A local, maybe. Not a Crow."

"How can you be su..." Senya broke off abruptly as the Thriae paused. They looked up, eyes gleaming in the dim light—like hyenas after dusk.

He and Valina ducked back behind the corner and waited, trying not to breathe too heavily.

Luckily, the Thriae were voracious in this state, and quickly returned to their captive's feast when she started to whine for it to resume.

"I'm sure," the catgirl hissed, "because she's..." She paused, and Senya thought he saw her eyes glance down towards her bell. She bit her lip as the prisoner's moans hit a new octave—she was cumming, and the Thriae were giggling and cooing, mocking her 'easiness'. "I just know, okay?"

Senya bit his lip. He leaned back around, staring at the hapless human woman. Sylvia cackled wickedly, readying a particularly full spoonful of mead for her eager victim.

And then someone said, in a loud, clear voice, "Stop it!"

The Thriae stopped. He froze. Valina stared at him with wide, horrified eyes.

Oh. Had he said that?

He had just said that out loud.

The words hung in the air, thick as molasses. He found himself staring directly into the eyes of the three wasp-wasited fey.

Lata slowly rose to her bare feet, a sly smile crossing her bee-stung lips as she sauntered around the couches towards them. "Well, well, well," she breathed, staring at Senya and Valina in unconcealed glee. "Gosh, Master, it sure was nice of you to stop by!"

"And to bring a friend!" sang Lata, and Senya jumped, realizing she had somehow made it to the kitchen without him noticing and was now swaying her hips towards them. She held in her hand a small ceramic mug.

Senya's mouth was watering. He took a step back and bumped into Valina, who had totally frozen in place.

He glanced back at her. The catgirl was drooling, eyes shimmering with a strange look of awe.

"Valina!" he hissed. "What are you..."

"Ooh..." The little coo that escaped Valina was... not Valina. It was Kitten. The catgirl's fingers were slipping down between her legs as she stared at the two golden-haired temptresses. "Kitty... Kitty likes..."

"Teehee!" Senya spun, realizing that Lala and Lata were fast closing the distance. They exchanged delighted looks as they advanced. Lala was the one speaking. "Gosh, like, we love our Kitten."

"The last Master," Lata purred, "liked to leave her with us and order us not to feed her any honey."

"Oh," moaned Lala, "the fun we had!"