Monstrous Ranch Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, she had to work out who was free and who remained bound. The holstaur, Brigitte, Scarlet and the nymph were of particular consequence. Especially the nymph.

Third, she had to find a way to restore the Master's at any cost. She bit her lip. She knew exactly what cost it would be.

As the cottage door was barricaded shut, Bobbin rubbed her eyes. I feel like I'm forgetting... oh, right.

She glanced up and spotted the four fairies zooming off into the clouds once more—off to inform their brethren, no doubt, that the straw boss was free.

She sighed, and reached up with one furry hand.

With a crackling like fracturing ice, the clouds above slowly began to take on a blueish, crystalline quality. The magic suffused and froze the vapor to form enormous snowflake fractals. For a moment, they hung suspended there, a bizarre mass of strange icy formations in the sky.

The "ice clouds" began to plummet. The chill spread across the sky in all directions like a virus. As Bobbin held her hand out, more and more of the clouds froze this way, crackling and spitting in a tremendous cacophony.

Bobbin heard four muffled screams. Her hand dropped back to her side.

She didn't check for the bodies as the last low-flying cloud in the sky shattered on the ground below, sending sharp shards of ice everywhere. The deed was done.

The straw boss pursed her lips as she stooped, retrieving her clothes, and began to get dressed.

They had hundreds of fairies to spare, and very little time.

Still, it was unfortunate.

~~~~

Kitten was a good girl.

Kitten is a good girl, Kitten thought.

"Who's a good girl?" cooed the puppy sprites as their tongues lapped eagerly at her slick pussy. "Who's a good girl?"

But Kitten was well past words at this point. The dark-haired catgirl could only mew, and whine and whimper, and wiggle and wriggle, in the hopes that the puppy sprites would lick her faster.

Even though she couldn't cum. Even though she would never cum. These five gorgeous demonic fey would hold her here and melt her mind into goo beneath their tongues until all she ever wanted was to be lost on the edge to eternity.

Edged forever. It sounded... heavenly. Kitten panted, the numb smile she had plastered on her face becoming positively worshipful as the sprites' long, wonderful wet tongues lapped all over her body.

The puppy sprites adored her. They adored their kitten. They would keep on licking her, their heads bobbing, their tails wagging happily, and never even think to wonder why she never came, why she only ever gasped and mewed. This was all they wanted. It was all she wanted.

Kitten was a good girl.

Kitten is a good girl, Kitten thought. She beamed idiotically at her idiot 'mistresses'. Kitten adored her puppies.

And then, without warning, Kitten... came.

It was like she'd been in a house in the middle of a tornado and had just opened the window. A house at the bottom of the ocean, and she'd just opened the front door. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped, and she gaped up at the ceiling in stunned wonder.

And Kitten began to scream.

She heard the puppy sprites giggling and cooing and praising her, and this glazed the blissful feeling within delicious obedience, but their words did not matter. Nothing mattered except

the

pleasure.

The catgirl writhed like a woman possessed, like a rag doll, her tongue lolling out, squealing and mewling in wild, brainless glee. She was drooling. She was reduced by this orgasm to a drooling, whining, mindless slut, and she didn't care.

Because she was cumming. With no command, no Master's praise, no submission at Bobbin's feet.

She was cumming, and golden pleasure suffused her whole body like a feather in a rainstorm, made her quiver and cry and beg silently for more, more, more.

And the orgasm did not end. Kitten lay there, suspended at the peak, screaming and squealing herself hoarse as the pleasure went on and on and on. The lust sprites kept licking her lovingly, lapping up her juices, and it was all she could do to lie there and take it.

It was almost too much. It was too much. She couldn't take it.

She was going to take it.

That stupid, empty-headed glassy-eyed smile was back as she felt the climax wiping out her thoughts like chalk on a slate. Well... not exactly wiping the thoughts out. It was more like something had dripped on the slate to smear them. Something viscous. Something slick and wet and tingly and needy and oh fuck oh fuck oh FUCK

Kitten babbled out a whimpering attempt at a kitten's yowl as the climax took her mind, body and soul and melted all three into ooey-gooey bliss. She was nothing. She was a puppet, a doll, a toy for her own pleasure.

She couldn't begin to understand what was happening here, why the trigger had failed to restrict her orgasm. Sh couldn't begin to care. The catgirl lay among floppy-eared, swishy-tailed puppy sprites and welcomed their long, wet tongues with a helpless delight she hadn't felt in years.

Kitten is a good girl, she thought, tears of overwhelmed joy streaking down her cheeks, Kitten is a good girl, Kitten is a good girl, Kitten is a goo gyah goo aughhh yesn yes sdggdfshsgoodneedkittenlickyesyesmmommyYES

Kitten was a good girl.

~~~~

"It almost seems a shame to 'wake' her," sighed the holstaur, sauntering into the kitchen. She cast Senya back a sly grin as she opened the icebox.

Senya looked up at the ceiling, nibbling nervously on his knuckle. "We can't just leave her there," he said, his voice shaky.

It felt so surreal to talk to Mommy—to the holstaur on equal footing. He had no idea how long it would last. Was this real, or was it more mind games?

He didn't know. He didn't know much of anything. But what he did know was that until he knew more about what was going on, he was not exactly going to do any work to try (and fail) to capture her. And if she really did plan to explain to him what was going on...

"No, I suppose not." The holstaur bit her lip. "We all must serve a purpose, Se... Sss... Master." She grimaced, slamming the icebox shut. Senya jumped at the brisk gesture. "And I will want the kitten's sword when the time comes."

"You... you want her to help fight Bobbin?"

Her lip curled. "Well... I suppose that's one use for the wildcat." She cast him a lazy smile.

"So it's going to be a battle."

Mommy giggled. "It always has been!" She reached forward and stroked Senya's hair fondly. "Your blood's control over me is not nonviolent, even though it might seem so. I think you know this."

Her eyes sparkled into his. Senya swallowed, forcing himself to pull his head away. "S-so, can you... order the sprites off her?"

The holstaur stared at the tiles, pouting. "... no," she muttered. "No, I cannot control them. They would... it would not work."

Senya blinked. "So... am I supposed to do it?"

"Oh, no." The holstaur flashed him a grin. "But I believe Kitten left a little whistle in the sitting room. And while I might not be terribly gifted at occupying the sprites' attention... we know someone who is. Wait here, Master." She took him by the hand and guided him into a chair, patting him on the head as she turned to the kitchen door. "This will only be a moment."

~~~~

Senya noticed Mommy snapping the whistle as she exited the kitchen. He stared quizzically at this, and she gave him a wry grin. "All done, baby! The cupid was a bit reluctant, but..." She giggled, wiping at a slight lipstick stain on her cheek as she stopped beside him. "I persuaded the darling."

"Um... great." Senya bit his lip, getting to his feet. "So..."

She took him gently by the hand and led him toward Bobbin's bedroom. "They'll be on their way down," the holstaur whispered conspiratorially. "I already blew the whistle. The cupid will keep them busy for us."

Senya shuddered, but did as instructed.

A moment later, as they took shelter in the straw boss's bedroom, they heard bounding feet and hands rushing down the stairs. Senya stiffened slightly as he felt the lust aura drifting near, and his mind turned just a little bit to mush.

Without thinking, he gave a slight whimper. Mommy shot him a wary look.

Luckily, the lust sprites did not appear to hear him. He heard panting, squeals of delight, and then the slam of a door.

Senya poked his head out, biting his lip at his own eagerness. The room was empty. The kitchen door mwas shut.

"Up the stairs," said Mommy, eyes narrowed. "And quickly!"

~~~~

"What are you doing here?"

Valina stared up at them, her eyes glassy and dull, as they entered Senya's bedroom. Senya felt his head swim slightly as he entered it, as if the room itself was solely associated with half-sleepless nights beneath the puppy sprites. He gnawed on his wrist nervously.

The catgirl was a bedraggled, wet mess, glistening with sprite saliva, her jet-black hair mussed and wild, her eyes heavy-lidded, her lips stuck in a confused half-smile as she gazed across the room at her 'saviors'. Her fingers idly toyed with her sex right in front of them.

Senya glanced at Mommy uncertainly. The holstaur smiled, but said nothing.

Senya swallowed, and turned back to Valina. He hesitated, searching for the words.

Valina spoke first.

"I didn't hurt anyone." The catgirl's voice was weak, and wispy, and cracked like a stale cookie someone had pounded their fist into. "I-I didn't kill. Didn't rape. I... did nothing. Th-this Ranch is perverse. It is evil. I tried to put steel in the gut of its owner."

She was quiet a moment, examining her own hands, rubbing them idly.

"It did not work," she said, appearing to marvel at them. "I... can't remember the last time I was able to say this. There was so much fog." Her eyelids fluttered. "I feel so clear. And yet... so muddy. There was so much fog."

"Is it... gone now?" Senya's voice was hoarse, halting.

Valina looked up at him, eyes narrowed. "No. Less. The triggers are fading. I think Kitten is dead at last." She reached up and fidgeted with her collar. "But I am still a prisoner. We have to get to the gem."

Senya took a deep breath. "Okay. What is the gem?"

"Most magic requires a mage," Mommy said, taking him by the hand and gently guiding him out the door. The busty fey held out her hand for Valina to follow. "That is why triggers are so much trouble. Maintaining that control over another's mind makes your own mind vulnerable. The powers of the Ranch are channeled through a... a sort of gemstone. At least, we believe so. The gem holds the powers of servitude and domination. It also keeps the wards on the walls going."

Senya blinked. A gemstone. The verdant star. Brigitte's strange riddle seemed so distant now. Was this what she had referenced 'beneath the hearth'.

"Without that gem," Kitten said, taking Mommy's hand, "the strain of the struggling fey would crack, and no power could contain them." Senya must have looked skeptical, because she scowled at him. "This place is not natural. Mortals were not meant to master fey for personal profit. It goes against the Primal Code; the way we're built."

They made their way down the stairs. Senya nodded numbly.

"So, Master," Valina said, and he could tell how bitterly she used that title, "you are free-minded. I know you aren't soulless like that stockman. What side are you on?"

Senya swallowed a cricket in his throat, turning to face Valina as they reached the bottom of the stairs. He heard squealing and wet kissing sounds coming from the kitchen, and tried to ignore the faint tinglings this aroused in him, the longing to rejoin the pack. "I don't know enough about this," he said, voice shaking slightly, "but I... I believe you, Valina. So... for now, I guess I'll follow your lead."

"Always following." The catgirl's voice was mocking, but also contained a note Senya wasn't sure he recognized. Was it fondness? Or something darker? "You can't be passive forever, you know. You will have to do something. Have to make a choice."

"Doing nothing is a choice, too," Senya said with flippancy he didn't feel as they came to the basement door.

"Is it yours?" Mommy asked, twirling a bit of silver hair around her finger.

Senya glanced between the two fey, then, with a shiver, reached for the basement door.

"I don't think so. But it's been a while since I've gotten a choice about anything. I... I think I'm going to think this one out."

~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONTINUED...

12