Monstrous Ranch Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took each of them by the hand—Senya felt the warm glow of the Star as she took his hand, but thought nothing of it—and led them back out to the hallway, chuckling to herself. "And I just have to share my gifts with dear, adorable Bobbi, haven't I?"

"Yes, Mommy," Kitten and Senya recited.

And the holstaur gave a sinister laugh.

~~~~

Miss Scarlet smiled with grim satisfaction, looking over the three scarecrows. One sat in the fetal position in the corner, rocking back and forth, stroking herself frantically as three glimmering fey flashed and sparkled around her. One had fallen into an old wine barrel, and Miss Scarlet had taken the liberty of sealing her inside with a few dozen of the little sprites.

And one lay on the ground in two pieces, sand and straw spilled all around her.

Valina really lacked sophistication, in Miss Scarlet's polite view.

With the scarecrows dispatched, everything had started to seem a little bit more... real to Vinifera. This really was happening. Her eyes glittered. Soon she would see the sun again. She would see her grapevines again.

Idly, she wondered if they'd grown much. She certainly did see a lot more wine every year down here. There had to be at least a few dozen plants by now, surely.

"Oh, Vinifera!"

Vinifera turned, eyebrows arched, as the bricks beneath the hearth slowly "fell open" again. She waited, tapping her heeled foot against the stone floor. Really, the Wardens couldn't have designed it to work a little bit faster?

At last, Laca stepped out, smiling. Kitten and Senya were clinging to her arms like cheap courtesan sprites.

Mommy beamed at her and held up the gem. "Didn't I tell you, darling?" she cooed.

Vinifera swallowed and licked her lips. "Yes, Mommy," she said compliantly. She tried not to be too happy about this turn of events, even though a part of her was rolling on the bed squealing with glee at the thought of being forced to yield to the holstaur's affections forever. "You did tell me."

Mommy smirked and glanced around. "You've done very well," she said sweetly, even as she reached down and casually stroked along Senya's shaft. The poor little pet let out several little gasps, clinging even harder to keep from doubling over. "I think I'll have to be extra generous towards you when this is all done."

"Yes, Mommy," Vinifera whispered, noticing the little dribble of milk and realizing with envy that Senya and Kitten had already gotten to have a taste. It had only been about twenty minutes since she'd been 'convinced' to drink once more from Mommy's teat, and already she craved another session.

She'll bend you over and fuck your mind away before the moon is full, the lucid part of her brain warned her.

It's so nice to obey Mommy, said another part, softer but more expansive, like cotton in her head.

At least I'll see the sun again, said a third part she couldn't quite recognize.

The holstaur turned and, leading her three loving milkslaves, began walking up the stairs.

Vinifera followed, licking her lips, and let her mind submit for a while to the Star's calming glow.

~~~~

Senya was lost, in a very real way. Everything felt so hazy, misty, blurry. The world was thick, cloying, like dense sugarwater. It swirled. Made him feel weak, dizzy, sleepy.

Words swam together. Whenever Mommy or Miss Scarlet spoke, it was noise, beautiful, beautiful noise. He wasn't meant to understand. He was meant to obey.

All he could do was cling to Mommy's arm and be led. Mommy—beautiful, milky, loving Mommy—was the only thing that felt real. Her and Kitten—sweet, adorable Kitten, who clung to Mommy's other shoulder like a lifeline.

Vaguely, he recognized they were upstairs again. He tried to focus on Kitten, noticing how happy she looked. Her eyes were half-closed, and a little purring sound was coming from her as she padded alongside him.

He knew how she felt. It was so easy to be lost, and it felt so good, but Mommy kept them safe. Kept him safe from everything else in the world. And soon, he knew, he would get to suckle her again, and hopefully she would never make him stop. Him and Kitten. Lost forever in Mommy's breasts.

Poor Kitten. He almost giggled, noticing how dizzy she looked. Her eyelids were almost shut completely. She really was lost, wasn't she?

It was almost sad, really. She'd been so confident earlier.

Almost sad.

He bit his lip. It was kind of sad, actually. His head buzzed, but it couldn't quite allay the discomfort. Valina... Kitten... she seemed happy now, but she also seemed so confused. And she didn't seem to like being confused.

She'd feel better when she got to suckle, though. He nodded to himself, still unsure. Mommy would help her. Mommy would make all those silly thoughts dribble away, just like she had for him. No more Valina. Only Kitten.

Poor Valina.

He frowned. He was starting to feel unhappy. He was starting to think.

Luckily, he knew just who could help him stop.

"M-Mommy?" he whispered, looking up at the angelic face of his mistress. "Mommy..."

The holstaur paused in whether she was saying, glancing over at him. "Yes, darling?" the holstaur whispered, smirking.

"Why did you..." It took an impossible level of effort to muster these words. "Why did you make Kitten Kitten again? Kitten liked being Valina, didn't she?"

The holstaur raised an eyebrow. She seemed genuinely surprised.

"I didn't think he could still even talk," he dimly heard Miss Scarlet say.

"Of course he can," Mommy said, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. But she also seemed slightly annoyed, which only made Senya feel worse. But then she giggled down at him. "Baby, Kitten is happy now. Aren't you, Kitten?"

They looked at the catgirl. Kitten hesitated, swaying slightly in place.

"Mommy," Senya said again, feeling more sure, "it's not right!"

There was a pause.

The holstaur gave a little sigh. "Oh, I haven't hours in the day, have I, Vinifera?" She stepped back, bringing her hands together so that Kitten and Senya clasped hands without thinking. The curvy holstaur laughed. "Kitten?"

"Mm..." Kitten swallowed.

"Senya is feeling confused," Mommy said, her tone a little mocking. "Would you like to empty him for me? I'll let you be his mistress for a bit."

"Um..." Kitten blinked between the two of them, her eyes drawn naturally to Senya's hard, twitching cock. Her lips parted slightly, but she frowned. "I don't... don't..."

"Kitten." The holstaur's voice was soft as her hand extended forward, grazing Kitten's cheek. Senya watched the catgirl melt before his eyes, the frown giving way to an expression of empty-headed exhaustion. "Be good for Mommy."

There was a pause.

Kitten sank to her knees and looked up at Senya. She looked down at his cock, then back to him.

"Senya needs me?" she whispered, a tiny smile flickering on her face.

~~~~

Laca smiled down at her two favorite pets as Senya struggled to form words, only to trail off into moans as Kitten leaned in and gave his cock a little lick, then another, then another, and then the catgirl was licking in earnest. He dropped to the floor almost immediately, and the holstaur took one self-indulgent moment to watch as the catgirl pushed him onto his back and descended, licking her lips, upon his erect member.

She felt a tentative tap on the shoulder, and sighed. "Yes, Vinifera," she said briskly. "Let us go and finish this silliness."

She spared a glance toward the kitchen. Briefly, she considered trying to claim the cupid. But doing so would mean dealing with the lust sprites, and between the two... probably not worth it. Not while Bobbi remained at large.

Laca smiled as she glanced toward a window and saw Bobbin and her followers advancing on the house. Five scarecrows accompanied her, along with that lug Jerrod (a handsome lug, though). Laca's eyebrow rose as she noticed the telltale glow from above that warned of a clumsy attempt at a fairy ambush.

The holstaur advanced on the door, wine dryad in tow. The gem pulsated in her hand, warm and smooth, and she giggled.

Poor, sweet Bobbi had no idea just how outnumbered she was about to be.

~~~~

Vespula stepped over the twitching, whimpering body of the blonde scarecrow, her lips quirking upwards in a sly smile. "That's the last of them, Lata!" she said happily.

Culata flashed her a look out of the corner of her narrowed eyes. The other Thriae stood right outside the cottage, staring out over the Ranch. She smiled. "Very good, Lala."

Lala preened and gave an airheaded little giggle. Lata was particularly dominant today, and Lala could only bring herself to obey and enjoy Lata's attentions for the moment. Privately, Lala hoped she had the chance to turn the tables before they left, but, well, time would tell.

Behind them, the scarecrows Bobbi had left to manage them had been reduced to quivering, masturbating wretches. The two wasp-waisted fey stood side by side, looking out over the sunset-lit estate, and exchanged mischievous grins.

"Looks like they're getting ready to have some fun at the cottage," Lata said.

"Gosh," Lala said, simpering, "if only someone was around to help them!"

"I know, right?" Lata shook her head ruefully. "If only someone could talk some sense into those sillyheads and convince them all to, like, stick together!"

"Hee."

"Heehehee."

Their wings started to vibrate.

It didn't matter to the Thriae who won this battle.

The triggers were broken. The hacks that Sylvia had placed on the Star had been crumbled down to their most basic foundation, and the Star could no longer compel them to do much of anything, really.

And it was time to signal the hive.

Their wings beat faster, and faster, until they were sweating with exertion. The two Thriae exchanged looks, and a low buzzing filled the air.

The pair began to release that wonderful hum they had so long missed—not the hum that turned their enemies' brains to goo, but the hum to signal that this place was ripe, it was full of delicious little perverts who would love to be shown their place, that it was time for the Hive to accept back its three exiles and conquer the Ambrosia Ranch at long last, the hum that would reach the most primal awareness of the—

"Hey, is this a bad time?"

Lala spun around with a startled hiss.

A pale, curvy young woman wearing a flowing green robe stood there, head tilted, index finger pressed against her cheek, regarding the two of them skeptically.

"Only I'm looking for some tips on how to get around this place," the woman said, her voice dry. She showed no signs of fear, which made Lala a little bit irritated—young mortal women being terrified and begging for mercy was generally regarded as being tied for the best perk to being a Thriae in exile. "Kinda hard to find my way around here. You two seemed like you might have a hunch."

Lala glanced uncertainly at Lata, who looked even more floored than Lala felt. Inwardly, Lala wondered if she could exploit that. She turned back to the woman with a smirk. "Well, gosh, honey, I—"

She gave a start. The young woman had just appeared roughly ten feet to her right, right by the cottage door. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, right. So, to be clear, I can teleport. I literally have zero patience right now for more mind games. All I want is an answer."

Lala stuck her tongue into her cheek, considering this. Maybe they could try to hypnotize her with the answer, if it was possible to make it complicated. Maybe they could start buzzing and hope to catch this hot little number off-guard. Or maybe they could just give her the answer so she'd, ha ha, buzz off.

Lala rolled her eyes. Okay, this was just annoying. Why were they wasting time on some party-crashing mage when...

... her eyes glanced back down to the woman as, behind her, the cottage door silently swung open.

And Sylvia slipped out, eyes glinting with mischief, holding a small clay pitcher.

Lata still seemed off-balance, so Lala quickly took control, squeezing her lover on the shoulder—an affectionate gesture, but also a dominant one. She cast Lata a little smirk. Oh, Lata, as soon as this is dealt with... "Well, gosh" she said slowly, concealing her amusement with an expression of vapid uncertainty, "I guess we could at least try to help, sweetie."

"Thank you." The mage sounded very sour. Poor little slut needed sweetening up, in Lala's medical opinion. Sylvia slowly slunk behind her, barely holding in her giggles, gazing ahead of her target at Lala and Lata with bright, excited eyes. "I'm looking for Senya Wetherdean."

"Senya?" Lala bit her lip, thinking hard. "Hm. Gosh..."

"If you don't know, I can leave," the mage snapped. Sylvia was almost within arm's reach.

"No, no, I think it's familiar!" Lala said, her face breaking into a wide smile. "Um, like, does he have brown hair? Pretty, pretty eyes like yours?"

The mage's exasperation vanished. "Yes! That's him!" Behind her, Sylvia covered a silent giggle, reaching her hand up over the mage's head, pitcher snaking around the mage's left. Lala could barely hold back her excitement. The "tug-and-drug" technique, where a victim's head was grabbed from behind and tugged back while honey was poured onto their face, was always delicious to watch. Sylvia's hand descended, ready to grasp the mage's forehead...

An arrow lodged in the ground at Sylvia's feet. The Thriae let out a shriek, falling backwards, the clay pitcher slipping from her hand and breaking against the cottage wall.

Lala, Lata and the mage whirled around as one.

Two figures approached from the south. One wore a monk's habit, had brilliant, spiky orange hair, and carried a long, curved sword. Three fox tails danced behind her as she scowled at the lot of them. Beside her stood a figure of unclear gender—their skin was translucent, and their arms were currently hideously morphed into some sort of sinuous longbow shape.

There was a moment of stunned silence. The mage eyed the pair with clear alarm, but seemed mostly preoccupied with the Thriae who had been right behind her. She was panicking. Lala's eyes narrowed to slits.

"Sorry," the doppelganger chirped, whipping another arrow out of their quiver and nocking it to the arm-bow. "My aim is just absolutely crummy sometimes."

"You bitch!" Sylvia spat, rising unsteadily to her feet. The mage subtle teleported a few meters back.

"Please, there's no need to swear." The doppelganger pointed the nocked arrow at Sylvia, eyes narrowing to slits. "When the arrow hits you, try to say something like 'dagnabbit'. It's really just as good as the real thing."

"I bet you've gotta say that a lot, doppelganger," Lala said, smirking. Inwardly, she was still startled, but she wasn't about to show that to future honey drones, was she?

The doppelganger blinked. They scowled. "Okay, this is about to get messy."

TO BE CONTINUED

12