Montana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," he said. He scooted down on the couch a little bit.

I put one hand on his heart. Thunder cracked in the distance just as an insane thought passed through me that my heart leapt so far out of my chest and into his body, that it was marrying itself to his.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth, and put my whole mouth over him. I breathed one hot puff of air out, through his fly onto his cock.

Kevin put his hands on the back of my head.

"Fuck, shit, oh, holy Mary, mother of God. Fuck."

I leaned back again and smiled.

Gotcha.

"Kevvvvvvinnnn," I said, making the word into the most beautiful long sound I could. My aching, unrequited love song to him.

I went back to rubbing his thighs, feeling that snug, worn material mold to him.

His head lolled to the side.

That's it, Kev. Oh yeah. That's it.

Fire burned my toes. Fuck. I was going to come before I even got his dick out.

I slowly pulled down the zipper of his fly.

He wasn't wearing any underwear.

I grabbed behind his knees and yanked him until his butt was at the end of the couch.

"This is about me? About what I want?"

"Yeah," he said breathlessly.

"All right," I said in a teasing voice.

"Talk dirty to me. And make me."

"What?"

His eyelids had been at half-mast but they flipped open and his gaze popped as I sat back with an expression of 'you heard me'.

"Fuck."

With a lunge Kevin grabbed me by the back of my head and pushed me to him.

"Suck my cock."

I put the tip of him in my mouth.

"All of it. RIGHT NOW. Do it."

I opened my mouth wide and took him all the way down my throat.

Thunder boomed. Closer now.

His grip changed, both of his hands on the back of his head, but gentle.

"Oh, Christ, No, that's fucking amazing, don't stop."

His hands pressed on the back of my head, helping me bob up and down, showing me the rhythm.

I sucked hard, and it felt so good, so hot, so right.

He was making loud, sobbing sounds.

"Noah!"

Having all of him so far down in my throat got to be too much, and I had to back off and use my hand and my mouth.

"That's it, fucking perfect, suck my cock just like that, No, Christ, I love that, more, faster, fuck, awww shit, I shouldn't love the feel of my dick in your mouth this much but, aaah, yeah, that's it.

I slowed down, sucked harder going up and down while he grunted and thrust his hips up into my mouth.

I flicked my gaze up to him and his mouth was open wide as if he was screaming for all he was worth, his hands making huge claws as if the pleasure was so great he was dying to have something to hold on to.

"Noah! I'm coming, oh God, it's com— Aaaaaauuuggggh!"

I swallowed him down and it was sweeter than ever.

He fell off the couch with a loud boomf.

The love filled me up to the top of my head and beyond. I let out a joyful laugh and crawled next to him, enjoying the beauty in his flushed cheeks.

"We should send Clay away more often," I said. "Let's buy him a month pass at that place. Or better yet, let's kick him out of the house for good."

Be yourself indeed. This was great. Strength and confidence surged through me.

There was a loud thunder boom and the power went out.

Chapter 10

I was eating pancakes and bacon when Clay walked in with a jaunty step. He had his blazer slung over his shoulder. His shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, and his shirt was unbuttoned to mid chest, his tie hanging open around his neck. And he was whistling. Whistling.

He took one look at me and said, "What the fuck?"

"What?"

"You're glowing."

"Huh?"

"You, brother. You. Are. Glowing. Radiating. If you were a girl, I'd think you were pregnant."

I ducked my head. "You're imagining it. It's just the September sunshine coming in or something."

"Noooooo," Clay said. "Something's different about you."

He stared. I shoveled in my food. My cheeks burned.

"Did someone from town come pick you up last night?"

"No."

We only had one car, Clay's pick-up truck. I was afraid he'd do the math. I tried to change the subject. "How was your date?"

"Kevin, did you two go out somewhere last night?"

"Nope. We were here."

"Jeez, Clay. You're being paranoid. Let it go."

I stared at my food.

Clay came over, grabbed my chin, and tilted my face up to him. He dropped my chin and turned to Kevin.

"Kevin," he said sharply. "Are you fucking my brother?" His voice went up a lot at the end.

Kevin stared him right in the eyes. "No." Kevin squared his shoulders, flicked his gaze to me doing a quick double check, and then back to Clay. "But I am fooling around with him."

Oh God.

Some of the wind seemed to go out of Clay.

"Who initiated it?" Clay asked.

"I did," I whispered.

"Huh."

That was it.

Clay took a plate out of the cabinet. "What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and bacon," Kevin said.

Clay fixed himself a plate and sat down.

Clay tucked into his food. "This is good," he said to Kevin.

"Thanks," Kevin said.

"You okay?" Clay said to me.

"Yeah."

"Huh," he said.

I looked down and pushed my glasses further up. That's it? Huh? Kevin just lays a whopper like that on you and all you got to say is 'huh.'

I sneaked a glance at Clay. I couldn't read his expression for sure, but he didn't seem bothered. He seemed... normal. Like, okay. I mean, we lived on a farm. Things happened. No big deal, right?

"So how was your date with Sherry?" Kevin asked.

Clay smiled wide. "Pretty fucking amazing. With an emphasis on the fucking."

We all smiled.

"When are you seeing her again?" I asked.

He shrugged. "When schedules allow. As soon as I can hopefully." He finished eating. "I'm gonna go change and check on the animals at Cooter's place."

I let out a huge sigh, pushed my plate away, and put my forehead on the table.

Kevin laughed. "Well that went well," he said.

"As in, I didn't shit my pants, so I guess everything's okay, yeah."

He laughed again. "Your brother's cool, so we're cool."

"Thank God."

After a minute Clay came out dressed in his standard Western shirt, Wrangler jeans, and worn cowboy boots. He grabbed his hat, nodded, left. He ducked back in.

"Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"Glad I'm not the only one gettin' some."

I let out a huge breath. My cheeks were on fire. Clay shut the door.

"Phew." I stood up and ran out of there.

.....

I worked and reworked this section, so it took me months of hard work on this story.

If this story pleased you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. (No pressure, none at all.) It will mean a tremendous amount to me. It's only a mouse click away.

If you liked the story, drop me a note. Tell me what you liked and why, and how you feel. I love to hear from readers. (PG comments only please.) I read every note and welcome corrections, suggestions, and positive feedback.

You can leave a public comment or use the contact tab on my author page to get in touch with me. I really want to know what you think. It just takes a minute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. Copyright belongs to MJ Roberts 2014. Please do not reproduce without permission from the author.