Montana "Hot Tub"

Story Info
A different kind of "Hot Tub"
2k words
4.07
29.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stands. A bit of a tribute I suppose. An old "Claw-Foot" tub. Alone. In a High Mountain Meadow. It's character reflecting past memories. Of Painted Ladies shedding their Gingham to relax their cares away. Of trail weary Cowboys, resting sore sinew and soaking muscle fatigue into submission. Of Children, in Sunday squeels of delight, in anticipation of the first day of School to come on the "Morrow".

It all waits for you! To it's side, stands an old Wood Cook Stove. Wheezing steam from a Plethora of Teapots and Galvanized Buckets on it's surface. A Symphony in concert. It stands there, Buffalo Grass, Indian Paintbrush, and a hearty Daisey or two at it's feet. A bit rusty, a little bit tired, low. Ready!

As you approach in your robe, smiling, I pour a bucket into it. Steaming. A Fog arising to your expectations. So VERY inviting. So alluring! As you come to the scene, the Alpenglow shines on the High Peaks above us, Golden in the Sun's fading curtsee to the West. You ARE Glorious, wondering, "Is this experience Real"? Bending down, I try to make it all become such.

I rise and present to you a mash, crushing it between the palms of my hands. An aroma, so sweet, not alien, yet familiar to your senses. The smell of Christmas Trees, White Fir! I offer my hands to your nose,, and watch as you inhale the scent. Virtually seeing your feet lift off the ground! I swish my hands into your bath water, adding Olive Oil, Champhor, and Bubble Bath! Also, of course, my wishes for you!

I pour in more Hot water! The scents SWIRL around you! Joining the smell of the wild Scallions from around the Tub's feet. And I offer to you a smoldering cup of "Chocolate Doc". Hot Chocolate, with Dr. McGillicuddy's Peppermint Scnapps! I hear you humming.

I stand you before your tub my hand dipping into it. I spread some of the steaming, Enchanting mix onto your thigh, asking, "Too HOT?" You nod a "Yes"!! I slip over and dip a bucket into the meandering Mountain Creek next to the Stove, and pour it in. Spreading more over your thigh, I measure your face!.

"MMmmmm, PERFECT!" your assent comes.

Stepping behind you, I ease your robe off by it's shoulders and admire your Beauty as it re-affirms my efforts! I love how your hand reaches out to steady yourself on my shoulder Loving it when you depend upon me. I catch my breath, as your nakedness disappears into the bubbles! I see, as the empty "Sierra Cup" dangles from your finger, that you are requesting another "Doc". Your wishes are my command, your fantasy, my Heart's Desire!

Your moans carry to me at my stove as I heat more water and make you another "Doc", delivering it to you and receiving a most generous smile. I watch your blue eyes enchant me as your lips draw the drink to your tongue. I tear away to tend to my stove.

I appear to your view, at the end of the Tub, a steaming Teapot in my hands. I hold it and offer it to you. You nod "Yes!"' Slowly, I pour it in. The warmth swirls round your ankles, up your Calves, round your thighs, finally to the very Core that I so desire. A warmth that spreads to your chest. To your Soul!

I watch as your nipples stiffly peek at me through the Bubbles! Rising. Wanton! There is another swirling warmth. One that starts at the core of you, the epicenter of your desires. I am your slave!!

I disappear from your view. Gone for what seems an eternity. You touch yourself for me. I KNOW that you want me! I watch you from the Shadows. Watch as you feel my need for you. Know that you need my cock inside you! Know that you need to feel my hands squeezing your ass as I slam into you!

I dip my hands into the creek. Feeling behind the eddy of stones, searching out Glacial Silt and a wee bit of Clay. Finding it, I scoop a handfull of it and bring it to you. Spreading it over your eyes and forehead. The contrast from the heat of the Tub's water, AND your Loins, so exhiliarating, so amazing! You sigh as my hands slide down to twist the nipples that rise from the bubbles. For the first time tonight, I KNOW that you are going to allow me to Fuck you SENSELESS!

Again I disappear, returning once again with another "Chocolate Doc". You reach for me. Knowing that my Cock is swollen for YOU. You rub it, knowing it IS yours. Dedicated to YOU! Knowing that I will NOT stop until I satisfy you! That YOU, are my focus!

You pull at me, wanting me in the Tub with you. However, this is NOT my plan. I have it ALL worked out! I step instead to your feet and kneel before you. I raise one delicious foot and begin to massage it. I smooth my hand down your arch, squeezing your heel as I slide my hand up your calf. Your moan assures my effort is exacting the response for which I was hoping. Your hips belie your growing need for me, as you gaze at me through slitted eyes and churn your hips a bit. I just KNOW, your sweet labias are rubbing against one another as I lift the other foot to my ministrations eventually resting it on my shoulder. You feel my hand slide upward. HIGH! Slipping between your thighs as they fall involuntarily open. I run all four of my fingertips through your ruffled, sweet pussy lips. Your head falls back as you gasp and inhale until the sweetest soprano squeel tears from you. It melts into a deeper moan as I pinch your clit, feeling it slippery in the oils surrounding you. Your hips begin to thrash and churn as a little mini Orgasm ripples through you. You grab my wrist and hold it tight to you and I back off NOT in the slightest! You begin to groan, as I slip a finger into you, closely followed by a second.

Thats it!

You go OFF!

Like a Cowpoke with his foot caught in a stirrup. Like a Damn breaking it's confines.

You grip the sides of the tub as your eyes flash molten. The waters churn all over me as you undulate wildly, an unfolding Banshee as your voice drops an octave and your pussy virtually SUCKS my fingers deeper. Twitching, rippling muscles. Spasming! My GAWD Woman but you are Beautiful! Settling back, slowly recovering, you finally lift your head and smile.

I ask you if you are ready to get out. Sighing, you arise, and let me offer you your Bathrobe. You turn to kiss me, DEEPLY! I lift you into my arms and, kissing you, begin to carry you towards the Cabin, to where you and I are going to fill one another's wildest dreams. I step in the creek, trying not to let you know that I am such a Klutz.

The Dutch Door on the cabin is Deliriously inviting. Our lips are melded. I chew at the depths of your Passion. Tounges twisting, Twinning. Necks fluid.

BABY, I want your nipples open to me. Settling you on the bed, I kiss down your tummy. Feeling your hands on my ears, I stop and taking your scarf, begin to wind it round your wrists. Tying it, and YOU, to the Log Joist overhead. I want you at my Mercy.

Your nipples harden, knowing I am going to Ravish you. You want to cradle me, as my teeth begin to scrape against your nipples. You pull away, slightly afraid, yet WANTING!!!!

Your hands over your head, somewhat helpless. Feigning more helpless than you really would EVER allow yourself to be, you watch as I take your nipple into my lips. FEEL, as I begin to scrape it across the bottom of my upper teeth. Rubbing it back and forth with my tongue, the nipple rolling tween my teeth and tongue. I sense your back pull away. Then, wanting more, you ARCH! Shoving your nipple into my mouth!

I hummmm your name, my hand sliding tween your thighs. Your knees spread your stance on the bed.

Baby, are you WET!! SOPPING!!!

I want to Fuck you NOW, yet fight the urge, wanting you to fuck my face first. You watch as I position my head under your undulating hips.

Baby? Are you ALWAYS this "In-heat"? You twist your wrists in the scarf, as you feel my lips suck up your thighs. You feel my tongue make lazy circles toward your slit. You want me there, to lick that "Itch"away. Suddenly, my ever so long finger enters you. Tisting in and out. My thumb joins it, rubbing hard friction tween your Labias. Over your clit. You begin to grind your hips, your Groans urging me on. Beseeching me! You want my tongue to FUCK you!

I tell you, "Look at ME!!!".

You look down, to see me curling my tongue into a "U". Closer it comes. You watching ALL the way, untill the tip of it touches your clit.

I LOVE when you orgasm!

LOVE when I make you want me so.

Your clit fits into my tongue like a little Dick. It begins to slide in and out! Fucking my tongue!

Fuck me My Bayyybeee! FUCK MY FACE!!! Cum all over me. Drown me in your Passion!

Hands over your head, your hips grind at my head.

CUM for me, my Babygirl!

Call me your Daddy, BEG me to fuck you. To cram myself into you til we Cum TOGETHER!

Your wrists still tied, I strap you to the headboard. My Cock sliding tween your legs! I have wanted so to treat you like this. You are bent over, helpless. Your head snaps back to my hands wrapped in your hair.

"FUCK ME,,, MY BABY!!! FUCK your DADDY!!!"

Shove your ass back against me,,, GASP as it slams it's way into you. Groan with a little pain! Whimper as I slap your ASS! Tell me to cum in you, down your throat! More than anything, beg me to FUCK you, and whimper as my thighs slap against your ass!

Your ass shaking as I pound it, your nipples scraping against the Coarse Blanket. Suck my finger as I offer it to your mouth. Then feel it as I stick the first knuckle up your ass. Hooking it, pulling on it, watching your sweet ass PUCKER. Hearing your whines of pleasure.

Then, just before I cum deep inside you, I reach up and position a freestanding mirror so you can see your face. The dried Glacial Silt round your eyes makes you look like a Racoon!

You drop your head as I pound the last of myself into you and you grind the last of your juices onto me.

Melding.

Melting.

Joining!!!

And then it happens. As ALWAYS between us. Total surrendering of ourselves to one another. Total sacrafice of yourself to another's pleasure.

DOING, TAKING, SHARING!!!!

Our hips pound, our cadency as one. Two Dancers in Passions Ballet. Until finally, I spill into you. Filling you. Groaning as you open wide and meet my last thrusts. Drawing from me your desires, your essence, your stamp of approval on my performance.

Your kisses so fast, so wet, and the smile on your face TELLING me.

Telling me that I HAVE given you your dream.

Telling me I HAVE been the man for which you have hoped.

And I feel complete!!!

As I shrink from you, you feel our melted juices flow from you as you roll onto your side, groaning in satisfaction.

Kissing you, I go to get a warm towel with which to clean you and our bed. So I can hold you. Cuddle you and feel contentment as you drift off to sleep in my arms. Feeling my heart beat for you.