Montana in Oz Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was standard hotel fare and the sex later headed towards the lower end of the scale in terms of performance and satisfaction level.

Darcy was tired and probably because he worked subserviently for his somewhat aggressive sister as personal manager he acted subserviently in bed to the point of Montana, being asked what she would like him to do next.

Their coupling degenerated into virtually becoming sex by numbers.

Darcy operated as an in-bang-ejaculate-out participant and his rather short dick had a tendency to slip out.

In frustration Montana cried, "Oh fuck Darcy this is taking us nowhere. I'm rolling up my butt by holding back my legs; take me anally."

Her sex partner, still not in a sweat, froze and Montana was quite sure that for a moment he'd fainted.

Next morning at the office Montana was creating a mostly fictitious report about her visit to Griffin, creatively turning it into a dispute between a husband and wife over ownership of their considerable property interests and the leader of their legal advisers had finally come up with a suggestion of breaking the stalemate by bringing in an outside young lawyer with a fresh mind and little understanding of property dealings, marital culture and yet who had clear understanding of ethics and natural justice.

"Fuck me, describing myself as highly ethical," Montana laughed as she finished reading the draft of her report.

A few days later Reg was in his office, beginning to sweat.

Seated in front of him was a guy called Stewart Todd who explained he'd followed procedure and arrived unannounced to conduct a preliminary hearing of a complaint from another local law firm alleging that Red Ridge Law was in breach of its obligation in employing a lawyer under the terms of the placement of foreign lawyers allowing them to gain international experience.

Reg read Stewart's letter of appointment signed by the president of the local regional Law Society and handed it back and said it appeared in order.

"I know this will be inconvenient Reg but I'd like you to convene a meeting for me of the three partners and Miss Montana Reynolds within the next two hours."

"Yes sure Stewart, no worries. Coffee?"

More Coming

12